Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
StormClan Camp 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

StormClan Camp

Go down 
+71
Brewingpup
Raccoontail
Barkclaw
Lightpaw
Bluepaw.
Opalwing
Rainclaw
Silktuft
Copperstream
Gentlestar
Lilypup
Blackwidow
Swiftstreak
Ghostpaw
Spangledstar
Ripplestone
Dovepaw
Whitestorm
Raven
Amber
Stormtussle
Raggedfur
Blazestorm
Grizzlypaw
Squirrelpup
Fernshade
Magmafeather
Dewstorm
Nightpup
Riverpup
Skyfeather
Mammothpup
Purefeather
Direstar
Hawk
Bluespirit
Thunderpaw
Foxpaw
Tealpaw
Tallfeather
Brackenspirit
Frost
Ebonyfur
Nightfall
Duskfang
Thornbreeze
Apachewind
Dolphinpaw
Toadpaw
Nightowl
Twistedfoot
Brindlepup
Achakpaw
Fangclaw
Graystar
Eagleflight
Snowstorm
Silverheart
Honeysplash
Feathersoul
Thistlepaw
Heatherstar
Dusktail
Sparrowheart
Creekfire
Shadestar
Darkclaw
Lunalight
Barkstripe
Slyshadow
Cougarpaw
75 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cougarpaw
Apprentice
Cougarpaw

Crystals : 51

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue11/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:02 am

From the old StormClan post:

The StormClan camp is surrounded by prickly bushes and is well protected against outsiders. It is in the middle of a forest, a cross between ShadowClan and RiverClan camps. The nature of this causes the camp to become misty on particularly humid days. The leader's den are two big rocks that balance each other, creating a tunnel which is relatively large in nature. Plant matter hangs over the entrance and shields the inside from view. The elder's den is a large thorn bush, hollowed in the inside for comfort. It is well protected. The warriors den is an abandoned fox den which lost the scent of its previous owners long ago. The den has been expanded further by its new warrior inhabitants and is large enough for all of the warriors of the Clan. Beside this den is the apprentices den, which is a tree trunk which had fallen over long ago in a storm and over time was hollowed out by the elements. The nursery is similar to the Elder's den, as it is well protected by thorns and has a secure wall.

(Found by Silentpaw, above den ideas by Silentpaw)

Owlscreech's post:

Owlscreech shook himself and gave darkpup a good hard stare warning him to be quiet. he then regarded skyfeather for a few moments before saying "Slypaw, go fetch some moss and wet it then bring it here, Skyfeather needs a drink". he fluffed up his fur then stood turning he noted his sister glancing around for someone and rolled his eyes irritably. he lashed his tail and stomped over toward shadestar he sat down and said in an iron voice "all of Skyfeathers pups are small, very small and not a single one came out nose first the way starclan intended pups to do. I have a feeling that these are illegitimate pups. the question is what are you going to do about it". his amber eyes watched shadestar, he personally would go back to shadowclan when the two clans split up again.
Back to top Go down
Slyshadow
Young Warrior

Crystals : 227

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue2/10StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue35/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:13 am

Slypaw nodded at the medicine wolf. Owlscreech missed nothing when it came to noticing someone to help him. He needed his own apprentice. Slypaw slowly got up and went to do what he was told knowing he wouldn't have slept long anyways. He grabbed some moss and when to go get it wet. Then he headed straight for Owlscreech knoowing he needed it quickly. He stopped in front of Owlscreech and placed the wet moss at his feet but waited to see how shadestar answered.
Back to top Go down
Cougarpaw
Apprentice
Cougarpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:28 am

"go put it beside Skyfeather so she can lap at it" came the irritated reply, his eyes watching slypaw with their normal grouchyness. he was worse than an elder when it came to eavesdroppers. he knew that skyfeather wouldnt be able to hear his words to shadestar anyway. he however was suprised that honeysplash didnt get an apprentice. he supposed that she might go with riverclan if Stormclan split.
Back to top Go down
Slyshadow
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:38 am

Slypaw gave Owlscreech a look and then headed off to Skyfeather. He set down the moss quickly and then got out quickly. He didn't like the smell inside. All of the herbs messed with his nose and the dried blood didn't help either. Slypaw headed back to the old log agian and layed down, resting his head on his paws. He respected the medicine wolf but somtimes the wolf's grouchiness got on his nerves.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue7/30StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue50/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:20 am

Hearing a snarl,he opened his red eye. He blinked slowly readjusting them. Hearing shallow breathes by his side,he slightly turned. He recognized the brown place and grinned. Seems her vital is done. She slept peacefully. She probably already ate. He yawned and stood up quietly,trying not to wake anyone. He noticed a black pup with red eyes glaring at Magmafeather. He frowned. What now? Magmafeather was always a superstitious one. He glanced at the pup. "It has red eyes..Like I did." He sighed and glanced at the pup. Then back at Magmafeather. He walked over to his old mentor,and slightly nudged him. "Din't be superstitious. It is rare,but I have red eyes too. Born with them." He closed his eyes thinking about his fathers own blood-red eyes. He shook his head. "I turned out fine. But if he breaks a rule,check on him. Just not if he hasn't done something." He then nodded to the senior warrior.
He then walked to the nursery. His large size made it hard to get in. He noticed Snojwstorm with Silverheart,and gave them a swift nod. He glanced at the pup and rolled his eyes. "No need to glare at the only senior warrior in this clan." He flicked his tail. "Just relax. You safe and your alive. No need to be rude." he slowly nudged the pup playfully. "So whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue11/30StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue55/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:21 pm

As Lunalight was laying calmly she fell asleep. Staying awake all night made her really tired. Even though she was sleeping she could still hear the conversations outside. She heard Bluestorm's voice. Her ears twitched but her eyes stayed shut. The young warrior had no more energy. Once again she fell into a deep sleep. As soon as her strength restores she will be ready for a hunt or a new adventure outside the camp.
Back to top Go down
Darkclaw
Young Warrior

Crystals : 56

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:15 pm

Darkpup ignored Owlscreech and continued glaring at Magmafeather. But soon, another warrior came out of the warrior's den and told the senior warrior to check on him if he misbehaved. He rolled his eyes before he noticed that the warrior was coming towards him. The warrior spoke to him, but all he did was stare at the larger wolf's eyes. They were red like his. I'm not the only one with red eyes, he thought. Suddenly the pup didn't feel so out of place anymore. Wolves always teased him about his red eyes, or stared at them while talking about it being a bad omen. But finally he could relate with another wolf. For once in his life, the dark pup felt a twinge of happiness. "You have..." was all he managed to get out, and in a very small voice.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue15/15StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:07 pm

Shadestar remained quiet as Owlscreech addressed him. His tail flicked around on the ground and he felt anger course through his veins. How could Skyfeather be this stupid? Having a forbidden relationship is one thing, but bearing pups from it is quite another! One part of him wanted to believe that it was not Tallfeather, perhaps it was some other wolf she had met before she lost her memory. But the StormClan leader knew that this could not be. "I know who the father is, I think, also." Then he fell silent for a few moments. What would he do? The pups rightfully belonged to StormClan and he would prefer to keep it that way so the Clan could still go strong. Skyfeather leaving to go live in WindClan didn't sit well with him, and he knew Heatherstar would take her in because she was quite lenient and soft.

"She will stay in StormClan," Shadestar decided. "Perhaps one could become a Medicine Wolf apprentice for you? There is nothing to do now that the deed is done. But I will not, under any circumstances, allow the WindClan mutt to come and go to visit his children as he pleases. Skyfeather is hard to reason with, and forbidding her from doing things will just make her want to do them more." His golden eyes moved to catch the gaze of Owlbreeze. "What do you suggest?"
Back to top Go down
Cougarpaw
Apprentice
Cougarpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:53 pm

(lol owlscreech shade xD)
Owlscreech said calmly "make her choose, stay in stormclan with her pups and they will never be allowed to know their father... or she must go and live in windclan with the father but the pups will stay here and never know either of them". his golden eyes glittered with a coldness "i think she would take the first offer if she has any maternal instincts, if she does leave give them to Silverheart to raise with her own pups". he flicked his tail calmly.
Back to top Go down
Creekfire
Warrior
Creekfire

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue5/30StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue40/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:54 pm

Creekfire busted into the camp. His fur was standing on end and his eyes were widened in terror. "Owlscreech!" he barked. "Sparrowheart's giving birth!"
Back to top Go down
Sparrowheart
Young Warrior
Sparrowheart

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue4/10StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:02 am

Brackenpaw heard the screeches from the tom as he watched Honeysplash. He still had no name for the emotions and his attention snapped with that. He grabbed the required herbs real quick and ran. He remembered that Creek and Sparrow were going to the river. That's where he went.

-River-
Back to top Go down
Creekfire
Warrior
Creekfire

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:34 am

Creekfire waited as Brackenpaw dashed out of camp. The large male followed him. I hope Sparrowheart's okay! He raced after the Medicine Wolf Apprentice.

~River~
Back to top Go down
Sparrowheart
Young Warrior
Sparrowheart

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue4/10StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:36 am

Shadowstorm heard the commotion and saw Brackenpaw quickly run in and run back out. He got up slowly, limping his way to the exit. He had to get back to his clan. His eyes reacted to the bright blinding light compared to the darkness of the medicine wolf den. He squinted them.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:41 am

(Ugh sorry I keep doing that!!)

Shadestar watched as even more commotion unfolded as yet another wolf was announced to be giving birth. He nodded quickly to Owlscreech, agreeing with the wise Medicine Wolf. The SunClan Medicine Wolf left for the river. The leader looked on and noticed Shadowstorm leaving StormClan camp quickly, as if wishing to not be seen. Bolting forward he moved in front of the SunClan warrior. "You're not allowed to leave until Owlscreech clears you for travel," he said sternly, using his broad frame to block Shadowstorm's exit.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:00 am

Staring at the black pup,he blinked his red eyes. "I'd rather have a name. But yes I do. And you surprised?" He chuckled. "I'm Bluestorm. I know another wolf with red eyes. His name's Direstar." He nudged his playfully. "Your napot alone. So relax."
He then heard yell. He lifted his head and glanced at the pup. Hearing someone gave birth,he nodded to the pup and ran over to the entrance. Swallowing the lump in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue35/30StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue60/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:03 am

Shadowstorm had a growl to them, he was a warrior, he could not be contained to camp. "I'm strong enough to be healed by SunClan medicine wolves in SunClan. I do this for the best of StormClan and SunClan." He said in opposition, he never got along with Shadestar and probably never would.

--
Sparrowheart had Twistedpup which she carried. She made it in before Shadestar blocked the exit. She made her way to the nursery and laid down the pup in from of her so it could feed once more. She wondered why there was so much commotion.

--
Brackenpaw also made it in before Shadestar blocked the entrance. He placed the pups next to their mother's stomach and he went to see Shadowstorm. "I can heal him, but I haven't the slightest idea if he's strong enough to make it back to SunClan. That only Owlscreech would be able to tell. Though I see his reasoning, it is no excuse, we cannot lose our deputy to these wounds." He said, it was more to Shadowstorm, but he was filling in Shadestar as well.
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Slyshadow
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:35 am

Slypaw woke up to the comotion. He heard that new pups were being born. He saw Shadestar blocking the entrence and went over there to help. He stopped by Bluestorm who had been talking to the pup with red eyes. He didn't mind the red eyes because his own mentor had them and he was a good wolf to look up to. He put his anger in check before making a mistake of fighting when there didn't need to be one
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:15 am

Seeing the Sapprowheart return,he sighed deeply. He glanced at the young pup. It has a twisted paw. He blinked. Too bad. But,thats how life is. You will never be perfect. He shut his red eyes and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue20/20StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:53 am

Heatherstar approached the StormClan camp cautiously with Tallfeather and Thistlepaw hopefully not too far behind. She had ensured that the journey had been a quick one; trotting the entire way and keeping a look out for any abnormalities. None had become apparent to the female before now, but now the strong scent of blood was drifting towards her from within the camp walls. Were they too late? Had the evil pack already hunted down their next prey? It was hard to tell. Coming to stand within clear view of the StormClan camp entrance the WindClan leader waited for Thistlepaw and Tallfeather to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Slyshadow
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:52 am

Slypaw smelled the wolf before she came and he saw her come into full view and stop. Now could be the worst time for an intruder. They had a lot of newborns and an injured wolf trying to leave. "Shadestar, we have company." Slypaw warned. His fur was bristling but he waited because the shewolf was deliberitly trying not to be aggressive. He could also smell more wolves coming.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:10 am

Shadowstorm looked at Heatherstar, what was she doing here? "Hi Heatherstar, I guess I'll leave you and Shadestar to talk." He said in assuptions. It was natural to assume she wanted to talk to the other leader.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:19 am

"You will go back to the Medicine Wolf den until Owlscreech clears you for travel." Shadestar growled as he looked at the SunClan warrior. So insolent, he had been since he was a pup and perhaps these things never changed. "SunClan camp is in a mountain, you think that an injured warrior can traverse miles of territory and then walk up a mountain to get to camp? I don't think so. Now go back to the den before I have to make you."

At the announcement of visitors Shadestar growled loudly under his breath. It was WindClan. Why were they being visited by all Clans today? At least it was a leader this time, not some random ThunderClan warriors. She had not yet entered the camp, as Shadestar was blocking the entire exit. Moving forward, he pushed against Shadowstorm in an attempt to lead him back to the Medicine Wolf den, not planning on speaking until Heatherstar addressed him directly. He was weary of her. Russetstar he trusted, and they had been making plans of an alliance together. But once he died and Heatherstar replaced him, Shadestar knew that she didn't have the same viewpoints as the deceased male.
Back to top Go down
Thistlepaw
Apprentice
Thistlepaw

Crystals : 269

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue19/20StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue25/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:23 am

Thistlepaw walked behind Heatherstar, making sure to keep up with her stride. As he did so he took the time to remember the sights and smells of the territory. It was here, open for his learning, and he wasn't about to waste this chance. As the three neared ever closer to the StormClan camp, a metallic smell hit his nose and caused his eyes to open wide in alarm. Why was there so much blood in StormClan camp? Had something happened? Looking over to Heatherstar, the boy saw a similar look of alarm on her face and he assumed she was also thinking about what could have happened.

After slowing and stopping Thistlepaw came to rest beside Heatherstar. He would wait for her signal, for perhaps Shadestar and the others of StormClan were as ruthless as they were said to be.
Back to top Go down
Creekfire
Warrior
Creekfire

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:31 am

(Meh, rping after Shadowstorm's first post.)

Creekfire rushed in, barely able to enter camp before Shadestar's large frame blocked the entrance. He followed Brackenpaw into the nursery, laying down the pups in Sparrowheart's new nest. He licked her ear lovingly, curling up beside her in a protective circle. "Are you okay?" he asked. He nuzzled her affectionately. His head shot up, however, as growls filled his ears and the raw scent of WindClan wafted through the air. A growl rumbled deeply within his throat as he tensed, curling tighter around his newborn pups and mate protectively.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:48 am

Sparrowheart smiled graciously at her mate, why would be think her to not be fine? She nodded and spoke, thought her exhaustion was clear in her voice. "Yea, I'm just fine, just a bit tired is all. But how about we name our children now?" She said as she lightly nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormClan Camp
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next