Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
StormClan & WindClan 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

StormClan & WindClan

Go down 
+17
Twistedfoot
Spottedheart
Okamiamaterasu
Sparrowheart
Silversnout
Frost
Dusktail
Fangclaw
Silentwhisper
Ravensky
Silverheart
Shadewhisper
Moonwhisper
Direstar
Dawnwish
Snowstar
Shadestar
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan & WindClan Left_bar_bleue15/15StormClan & WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
StormClan & WindClan Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan & WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

StormClan & WindClan Empty
PostSubject: StormClan & WindClan   StormClan & WindClan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:07 pm

The boundary between StormClan and WindClan

Last edited by Shadestar on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan & WindClan Left_bar_bleue17/10StormClan & WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan & WindClan Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan & WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan & WindClan   StormClan & WindClan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:23 am

SnowFlower stood next to the boundary of the riverclan and windclan. "Hmm, singing would probably take it of my mind." she smiled. "since I'm next to the riverclan, I shall sing about the river itself." she smiled. then, she sat down and started singing.

The snow melts on the mountain
And the water runs down to the spring,
And the spring in a turbulent fountain,
With a song of youth to sing,
Runs down to the riotous river,
And the river flows on to the sea,
And the water again
Goes back in rain
To the hills where it used to be.
And I wonder if Life's deep mystery
Isn't much like the rain and the snow
Returning through all eternity
To the places it used to know.
For life was born on the lofty heights
And flows in a laughing stream
To the river below
Whose onward flow
Ends in a peaceful dream.
And so at last,
When our life has passed
And the river has run its course,
It again goes back,
O'er the selfsame track,
To the mountain which was its source.

So why prize life
Or why fear death,
Or dread what is to be?
The river ran its allotted span
Till it reached the silent sea.
Then the water harked back to the mountaintop
To begin its course once more.

"Didn't take my mind of it, I guess I'll just sit here." she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Dawnwish
Apprentice
Dawnwish

Crystals : 49

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan & WindClan Left_bar_bleue16/10StormClan & WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (16/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan & WindClan Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan & WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan & WindClan   StormClan & WindClan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:08 am

Dawnpup followed behind SnowFlower. She could already hear the gushing of the river. "What a nice sound," she said. "It reminds me of a song."
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan & WindClan Left_bar_bleue17/10StormClan & WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan & WindClan   StormClan & WindClan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:09 am

SnowFlower heard dawnpup behind her, "what are you doing here? oh well, come sit here, so whats going on at camp?" SnowFlower asked.
Back to top Go down
Dawnwish
Apprentice
Dawnwish

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan & WindClan Left_bar_bleue16/10StormClan & WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (16/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan & WindClan Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan & WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan & WindClan   StormClan & WindClan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:11 am

"Nothing, Ivyfrost is sulking and Moonpup is blind.... I feel so sorry for her." Dawnpup said. "Nice song you're singing."
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan & WindClan   StormClan & WindClan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:13 am

"Thanks.Hmm, did russet come back? he should be back now." she said to dawnpup and looked up to the sky..." he is the new clan leader eh? I will congratulate him when i get back to camp. " she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Dawnwish
Apprentice
Dawnwish

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan & WindClan   StormClan & WindClan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:18 am

"Yes, Russetstar did come back." Dwanpup boke the trance SnowFlower seemed to be in.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan & WindClan   StormClan & WindClan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:20 am

"oh then lets go back to camp, we shall greet him." she smiled at dawnpup. Then they started waking off to the camp.

-Windclan camp-
Back to top Go down
Dawnwish
Apprentice
Dawnwish

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan & WindClan   StormClan & WindClan Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:53 am

Dawnpup followed SnowFlower back to camp.

-WC camp-
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan & WindClan Left_bar_bleue50/50StormClan & WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan & WindClan   StormClan & WindClan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:10 pm

Direpaw shoved his way through the snow and curled up next to a tree. his eyes closed as snow began to slowly work its way up around up. he sighed and glanced up at the sky, his blood red eyes filled with tears. "starclan help me" he murmured. snuggling into the snow that he had warmed he shivered a little and began to doze.
Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Crystals : 590

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan & WindClan Left_bar_bleue27/30StormClan & WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan & WindClan Left_bar_bleue53/100StormClan & WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (53/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan & WindClan   StormClan & WindClan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:30 pm

Moonpaw walked along the river, her heart heavy. She truly didnt want to tell him, but she had to. Swinging her head around, she tried to locate Direpaws scent among the snow. "Direpaw?" she whispered. Stumblingopon his scent, she followed it until she could feel his presence. All the fight whent out out of her, and she sat down, a flurry of snow rising.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan & WindClan Left_bar_bleue50/50StormClan & WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan & WindClan   StormClan & WindClan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:32 pm

The cold apprentice lifted his head. "moonpaw... im sorry.... for hurting you" a weak murmur came from him. his red eyes had barely any life or sparkle left to them. he was so cold, sneezing he snuffled and curled up tighter. his fur not thick enough to keep him warm from the winter cold. "moonpaw.... i.... love you" the weak voice of Direpaw sounded again.
Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan & WindClan Left_bar_bleue27/30StormClan & WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan & WindClan Left_bar_bleue53/100StormClan & WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (53/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan & WindClan   StormClan & WindClan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:35 pm

Direpaw, Dont die!" Moonpaw cried as she pressed her nose into his fur."Yor the only thing thats keeping me alive." She laydown beside hi, trying to share her warmpth with him. "Please, " she pleaded.

(gtg, be back in an hour._
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan & WindClan   StormClan & WindClan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Direpaw snuggled into moonpaws warmth, she gave him strength he couldnt deny that. his eyes opened again. frost on his eyelashes and individual hairs of his pelt. after snuggling with her for about half an hour. he found enough energy to push himself up. stumbling a little from his stiff muscles he licked at moonpaws head "come on, lets go back to camp Moon of my life" his eyes were half closed. tired was he.
Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan & WindClan   StormClan & WindClan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Moonpaw stood and stretched, her stiff muscles quaking. She yawned and nodded. "Yeah, lets head back to camp." She twitched her nose in amusement. "Now i'm the moon of your life. What will you think of next." She laughed, her breath coming out in a foggy cloud. She turned and headed back to camp, brushing her fur with Direpaws.

-WC camp-
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan & WindClan   StormClan & WindClan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:26 pm

Direpaw gave a weak smile. the snow had affected him more than he would ever let on. he blinked his bloodred eyes and twined his tail with hers. limping a little the stiff apprentice continued walking along. ears tilted back slightly
-CAMPERS-
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan & WindClan Left_bar_bleue16/20StormClan & WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan & WindClan   StormClan & WindClan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Shadepaw was along the border. He wasn't truly looking for herbs, but more of looking for Silverheart again. He was shy around her, it was weird, a thing he'd never encountered before. It was an an emotion... love.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan & WindClan Left_bar_bleue20/30StormClan & WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan & WindClan Left_bar_bleue85/100StormClan & WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan & WindClan   StormClan & WindClan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:17 am

(Silverheart is injured but ill find a way to try and make it to the border)
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Crystals : 314

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan & WindClan Left_bar_bleue4/40StormClan & WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (4/40)
Loyalty:
StormClan & WindClan Left_bar_bleue30/100StormClan & WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan & WindClan   StormClan & WindClan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:46 pm

Ravenpaw padded up and looked around, she blinked and scented the air withher big black nose. flicking her ears she called "Shadepaw? shadepaw?" the elegant fae wandered along the border searching for her medicine wolf friend. her midnight blue eyes glittered with worry.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Ezioisawesomerp
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan & WindClan Left_bar_bleue16/20StormClan & WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan & WindClan   StormClan & WindClan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:02 pm

Shadepaw's attention snapped to Ravenpaw is surprise. "Hi Ravenpaw, I was just looking for tansy." He said calmly, his eyes saw her worry. "Whats wrong? You look worried." He said, were things bad in ShadowClan?
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan & WindClan Left_bar_bleue4/40StormClan & WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (4/40)
Loyalty:
StormClan & WindClan Left_bar_bleue30/100StormClan & WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan & WindClan   StormClan & WindClan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Ravenpaw replied "we have a blind pup and i knew that you had a blind pup as well. moonpup? anyways i need that cure to heal him!" her tail flicked anxiously "i heard snowflower talking about it at another gathering, and i need to go to river clan to get some alove from fox hearts stores"

Last edited by Ravenpaw on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan & WindClan   StormClan & WindClan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:07 pm

Shadepaw tipped his head, the cure was supposed to be kept a secret in the clan. "Yes, there is a special polyjuice that is supposed to heal blindness. But I think it works after applying a few times. It's a marigold and spinach mix. I'm not sure if there is spinach on your territory, but there is a strong supply right along here, you can have some." He said, his mind was calm. There was a Shadowclan pup in need. He went over and grabbed the spinach. A few plants worth. "This should be enough to last you a while."
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan & WindClan   StormClan & WindClan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Taking the spinach she dipped her head in thanks "thank you shadepaw, do you want to come with me to riverclan?" she tilted her head and said "if you dont i wont keep you things to do places to be" she smiled and turned padding towards riverclans camp
-rc camp.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan & WindClan   StormClan & WindClan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:14 pm

"As much as I'd love too Ravenpaw, I was just over there and nearly drowned, cause quite a comottoin in camp, plus I have more treatments for Moonpaw, she's having her warrior ceremony today. Farewell." He said, disappearing into the bushes near by. He'd return later to search for her. Not Ravenpaw, but the real reason he'd been there. Silverheart.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan & WindClan Left_bar_bleue3/30StormClan & WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan & WindClan Left_bar_bleue50/100StormClan & WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan & WindClan   StormClan & WindClan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:58 am

Silentpaw skidded around a corner, sniffing the air for Ravenpaw. He had lost her. When he passed Shadepaw he gave a polite nod and followed the scent to Riverclan. He then encountered the river. He swam to the other side and shook his fur.

-RC CAMP-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan & WindClan   StormClan & WindClan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormClan & WindClan
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next