Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Abaddon Graveyard 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Abaddon Graveyard

Go down 
+5
Mudfoot
Smokedeath
Darkblaze
Duskshadow
StarClan
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Abaddon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Abaddon Graveyard   Abaddon Graveyard Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:00 pm

A cursed place where those killed on territory are buried. Frequently they are left to rot in shallow graves and sometimes forced to dig their own before being killed. A rotten smell lingers over the place and ceremonies are sometimes performed here over the dead of those conquered. The leaders of past packs attacked and killed have been dragged and buried here as well.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com
Duskshadow

Duskshadow

Crystals : 52

Abaddon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abaddon Graveyard   Abaddon Graveyard Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:30 pm

The dark wolf blended in with the coming shadows that signified the arrival of darkness. There was not a sound to be heard besides her own pawsteps. No birds or other creatures dare come this close to the evil that has infested the territory since the arrival of the Aza'zel. The only thing here was the spirits of those murdered for the sake of the cause, a worthy death, though they were not noble. They stood in the way of the right, and thus must be wronged.

Duskshadow sniffed the air as her eyes adjusted well to the quickly darkening area. None of the others had arrived yet. Walking further in and stopping next to a specifically marked grave, she reminisced about the battle that took place when this one was killed. She fondly recalled the leader's gruesome death at the hand of his own son, Darkblaze. They had planned for a long time leading up to that day, and everything was executed smoothly (including the rest of the family that had begged for mercy). They killed all except the father, who Darkblaze slayed himself as slowly as possible. Now their spirits rested here just waiting to rise.

It was a shame that she had been forced to flee at the gathering of the Clan wolves. Lightdawn would have been a perfect addition to the graveyard, and even a hole had already been dug for her before they had allowed her to escape. Her mind had been cracked and her fears were realized by the wolves here and she had successfully gone insane. Duskshadow smiled to herself as she thought of all of the wolves that would be killed for the plan. Soon the forest nearby would be conquered, and their territory would stretch for miles upon miles.
Back to top Go down
Darkblaze

Darkblaze

Crystals : 47

Abaddon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abaddon Graveyard   Abaddon Graveyard Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:58 pm

(Adjusting to the character, playing this as he does not know why he did not bring back the body and that he himself had plans to think of and that he was sneaking around a bit)

Darkblaze padded into the abaddon Graveyard with anger in his eyes, Darkblaze was furious with Duskshadow. "Duskshadow, you have failed us, what do you have to say for yourself. Why have you failed to bring back the body?" He snarled at the female. The female was the other dominant, he was shocked by the failure. She was suppose to be an icon, and not show mercy, she did kill her. Why had she fled, she shouldn't have.

Darkblaze was not known for kindness of compassion, he was known for killing those who disobeyed Duskshadow or himself, for succeeding in bringing back the bodies. They needed those for ceremonies did they not? Those ceremonies that would end the clans. He himself had been scouting out in silence. He had his eyes on the prize, he was set on taking out the mountain clan first perhaps. Then maybe he would pick them off from every clan. Slowly and painfully. Duskshadow had her own plans on who he was to take out.
Back to top Go down
Duskshadow

Duskshadow

Abaddon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abaddon Graveyard   Abaddon Graveyard Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:10 pm

The sound of a snarl tore Duskshadow from her thoughts, and she was not surprised to see Darkblaze standing there. He was snarling about one thing or another, particularly why she had not brought back Lightdawn to be buried in the grave of the dead. "Do you not remember the territory, Darkblaze?" she asked in return. "The gathering took place at the base of a hill. Dragging her back up would not allow me to return undetected. Besides, if I did they would have seen me. They do not know where I have gone or what I looked like. That is better than just one more soul in the graveyard, no?" She walked towards him. They were equals, and both knew it.

Duskshadow brushed her head and body against his, curling her tail around his chest. "Everything is going as planned," she said softly, then peeling away from him. "Cinderblaze has told me as much."
Back to top Go down
Darkblaze

Darkblaze

Abaddon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abaddon Graveyard   Abaddon Graveyard Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:18 pm

Darkblaze sighed, he did not like showing mercy, but he was loyal to his other dominant. He was loyal to her. "Yes, yes I remember as much, I assume you had a fair enough reason. If Cinderblaze is sure that everything is going as planned, then everything has, I haven't known her not to be right before." He said softly, still frowning as usual. "Where are the rest, are they scouting out for our next prey?" He asked with an evil glare at the empty grave. "That grave will be full soon." He said to her.

He waited, they would succeed, they never died. He had much blood on his paws by now. "The god will be pleased only after the sacrifice is made." He said with an aggressive and fiery voice. "The question always will be who is our next victim. Who is the next to be our prey Duskshadow? Have you found a candid?"
Back to top Go down
Smokedeath

Crystals : 30

Abaddon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abaddon Graveyard   Abaddon Graveyard Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:47 pm

Smokedeath entered the graveyard silently. She had been listening to the conversation and wasn't heard until she spoke. "Yes, Yes!! Who is our victim, Duskshadow?" She circled around the two wolves her blue eyes scanning anything that moved or made noise. Her claws where coated with blood probably from the prey she killed. No audible thought was in her head was in her head she only cared about Černobog and blood. It was easy to decide anything kill or run, but mostly kill.
Back to top Go down
Mudfoot

Crystals : 4

Abaddon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abaddon Graveyard   Abaddon Graveyard Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:50 pm

Golden eyes darted back and forth, as if searching for something that wasn't there. The owner of these eyes, a thin, dark male, could never be too careful. One never knew what was lurking in the lands of the Aza'zel, and what those things could do. The male wolf stepped carefully, so as not to disturb anyone watching him as he approached the other members of the Aza'zel. Doing so would be dangerous, and could cost him his life.. or so he thought. Really, he was just being overly paranoid.

As Mudfoot approached them - the two dominants, and another not-dominant wolf - he overheard their plotting. Already, the Aza'zel were planning their next kill. They had already taken one from the Clans - a white female, from what he had heard - but it wasn't enough. Their god required more, and they never managed to retrieve the corpse of their first Clan kill.

"M-maybe we should t-t-think about how.. how we're going to kill our next victim f-first.." Mudfoot stammered. The way he saw it, it would be easier to choose a victim if they know how they would kill them. His tattered left ear twitched slightly. He was nervous about all of this, but then again he was nervous about everything.
Back to top Go down
Jaggedclaw

Jaggedclaw

Crystals : 29

Abaddon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abaddon Graveyard   Abaddon Graveyard Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:04 pm

Jaggedclaw lingered in the shadows on the outskirts of the graveyard, half of his body bathed in the eerie darkness as his malevolent brown eyes hovered upon his dominants as they conversed. His brown eyes slid across to Smokedeath - hearing her voice echo from within the mist as she circled the dominants eagerly, clearly hungry for the taste of fresh, warm blood. Feeling the drool drip from his open maw at the meer thought of his helpless victims blood, he emerged from his shadowy vantage point and stalked towards them, his eyes ablaze at the prospect of more warfare and his nostrils flaring as the scent of death immersed his scent glands. It did not phase him who the chosen victim was. Just so long as they performed the kill and the sacrifice was completed the large male would be satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Darkblaze

Darkblaze

Abaddon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abaddon Graveyard   Abaddon Graveyard Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:29 pm

Darkblaze shook his head, the others arriving then. "As far as I'm concerned, I would be asking why you are all late. What have you found Duskshadow? Any victims worth the time of killing? He will not be pleased if we late any longer before the Dušan was to be completed." Who would Duskshadow call upon? His frown on his face. His eyes blazing with anger. "To answer you Mudfoot, we will find them when they are alone and we will kill them then. In that case, we have all we need to kill them and we will have a body. Unlike last kill. We nearly revealed the path to here. We must be careful." He told them all, a fierce aggression in his voice.

Darkblaze looked upon them all. "Duskshadow has scouted out the territories, we must all do our part of suffer the consequences. I have heard of a mountain pack, I will scout them out personally. The rest of you will divide up the other parts that these 'clans' have claimed and we will meet back here. No information given and there will be the need for suffering." He snarled at them. "But first, I believe it is time for Dušan." He said.
Back to top Go down
Duskshadow

Duskshadow

Abaddon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abaddon Graveyard   Abaddon Graveyard Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:43 pm

Duskshadow remained silent and did not reply to Darkblaze as the others began to arrive. First Smokedeath, then Mudfoot, followed by Jaggedclaw. She could see the hunger in their eyes and a malicious smile passed over her features. "There are four Clans in those territories. I stuck around in the shadows after murdering Lightdawn and saw some of them move back towards the mountains. The other three live somewhere in the forests I believe." Her scouting work had been done mostly at night. "Those who live in the mountains are the furthest from all others," she added. Turning to look at Mudfoot she then said, "Mudfoot make sure you collect all the poisonous plants you can find. We will need them in the upcoming future." Plans whirled through her mind as she thought of all of the possibilities.

Then she said, "Yes, I have a sacrifice. On the way here I found a stupid old dog that was wandering through the forests. He is laying unconscious in the bushes over there." Her eyes moved towards the area she was speaking of. "Jaggedclaw, bring him here," Duskshadow ordered. "Černobog's thirst will be quenched tonight."
Back to top Go down
Smokedeath

Abaddon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abaddon Graveyard   Abaddon Graveyard Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:52 pm

(I call Stormclan)
Smokedeath stopped circling and sat down but preceded to stare at Jaggedclaw with her cold blue eyes. She licked her lips in anticipation of the Dušan and anything coming ahead. she sat in ire silence not moving at all except licking her lips and staring at Jaggedclaw. " I was not late Darkblaze. You were early" was all she would say until the ceremony was over. she completly ignored Duskshadow because the wolf didn't bring back the she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
Scartooth

Crystals : 2

Abaddon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abaddon Graveyard   Abaddon Graveyard Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:57 pm

Scartooth bolted over, running over to where the others were at a slow pace as he saw the pack. He sat down without saying a word, watching what was occurring. Clans were living in the forest, the dominant had said, and he wondered if the Clans had different ranks, or how many wolves were in those packs. His dull eyes looked at the others, and seeing Jaggedclaw was nearby, he would be sure to stay far away from him. Jaggedclaw was annoying towards him; he didn't get along with the other packmate.
Back to top Go down
Mudfoot

Crystals : 4

Abaddon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abaddon Graveyard   Abaddon Graveyard Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:29 pm

Mudfoot flinched at Darkblaze's words. He didn't mean to be late, he just got a bit lost on the way. A foolish misstep, and he had found himself in an unfamiliar area. The scrawny-looking male made a decision to make it up to the dominant wolf, by finding out as much information about the Clans as possible. The dominant male had made it clear that failure was not an option, as well. Mudfoot would not disappoint again.

His head turned to Duskshadow as the other dominant addressed him. Poisonous plants.. that wouldn't be an issue. From what he had seen, there was no shortage of poison in the Aza'zel lands, and he hoped the situation was similar in the Clan territories. "Of course. I'll.. I'll bring back as much as I can c-carry," he said to the female. Already, he was listing off poisons in his head. There were so many, he'd have to make sure he didn't miss anything.

His ears perked as Duskshadow announced that she had still managed to get a sacrifice. Good, Černobog will be satisfied tonight. Perhaps this would be enough to forgive the dominant female's failure to retrieve the white female that had been killed. Mudfoot looked at the bushes that Duskshadow had left the old dog's body in, grinning. Old mutt probably has no idea what's in for him.
Back to top Go down
Cinderblaze

Crystals : 5

Abaddon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abaddon Graveyard   Abaddon Graveyard Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:27 pm

Much evil infested this territory, even before the Aza'zel had taken it over; Cinderblaze could sense as much. She supposed that was the reason her pack had been drawn here like insects to warmth. There was a sort of energy about it as well, a dark stirring deep within the recesses of the earth. The lithe little wolf could almost imagine the dirt pulsing beneath her paws as she walked serenely forward, and her muzzle curled into the smallest of smiles as she thought about the power this place would release. Right now it seemed insignificant, but soon, soon. Cinderblaze was good at being patient. The female knew how to bide her time...and everything was already going as planned.

Cinderblaze's nose quivered as she detected her pack nearby. She was late to their little gathering, but the she-wolf was not fretted. She could not be chastised, could not be punished -- her position in the pack was much too valuable for that. Besides, every wolf should know that Cinderblaze could take care of herself. She needed no wolves questioning her safety or whereabouts when she was her own harbinger of doom and misery, her own representation of their very special pack. Though her pelt was glossy and eyes shone with warmth, the darkness that stirred within was much more strong.

Finally, Cinderblaze broke the cover of shadows and stepped into the clearing where her pack gathered. Instantly, her eyes landed on Darkblaze and Duskshadow, her two dominants. Cinderblaze's brown eyes narrowed as her gaze broke away and scanned the rest of the pack -- they were all insignificant, pawns in the grand scheme of things. When the Aza'zel accomplished supreme control, Cinderblaze would have no use for the rest of the wolves. All the promises she'd made would be empty. The only wolves Cinderblaze would ever care for were her dominants. They'd understood her power, used it for their advantage rather than casting her out as many wolves had in the past. They'd been fearful, stupid, and now many of their brethren would pay the price.

Cinderblaze padded across the clearing, catching snippets of conversation as she did so. She payed no attention to their words, but she turned her head slightly as they spoke of the sacrifice. Černobog would be pleased. Settling down a few feet from the dominant pair, Cinderblaze curled her fluffy tail around her paws, eyes half shut as she observed her surroundings through calm, relaxed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jaggedclaw

Jaggedclaw

Abaddon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abaddon Graveyard   Abaddon Graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:24 am

Jaggedclaw's eyes drifted over to the spot of which his dominant had indicated that the body of the sacrifice lay. His eyes glinted dangerously. Duskshadow had declared that the pathetic dog was unconscious, not dead, and if it were to be roused during the ceremony, he would enjoy watching it screech with fear. His paws carried him towards the selected bush and shouldered his way through it as if it was not there at all. Detecting the limp figure of the dog Jaggedclaw lunged forward, seizing it's scruff roughly and began to drag it towards the dominants as instructed. Černobog should be satisfied tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jaggedclaw

Jaggedclaw

Abaddon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abaddon Graveyard   Abaddon Graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:51 am

Jaggedclaw's eyes darted to his sister, Honeyheart, as he heard a muffled mutter come from her direction. His lip curled with intense dislike. "If you have something to say why don't you share it with the rest of us?" He growled impatiently around the fur of the old mutt. He didn't care that she was his sister. He didn't care for anything. His only loyalty was to his dominants. Reaching Duskshadow and Darkblaze he tossed the scraggy mutt to their feet and took a big step back to allow them room to do what the wished with the pathetic scrap of fur. It couldn't be long now until the start of the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Jaggedclaw

Jaggedclaw

Abaddon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abaddon Graveyard   Abaddon Graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:38 pm

Jaggedclaw whipped around and snarled at Honeyheart. How dare she tell him what to do? "Nothing needs settling, Honeyheart. You just need to learn to keep your trap shut!" He lashed is tail agitatedly and let his fur bristle. He had always thought himself higher than his sister, and was never afraid to show her who was really boss. He spat furiously, his eyes brimming with hatred and his muscles tended for a fight. Raking the ground with his claws challengingly he glared at his sister.
Back to top Go down
Jaggedclaw

Jaggedclaw

Abaddon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abaddon Graveyard   Abaddon Graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:56 pm

Jaggedclaw spat again. "You are mistaken. Perhaps the pack will grow stronger without you as a burden?" His speciality was combat, he had no need to remind her of that, and he was by far the more skilled fighter when it came to strength. He didn't care if she 'could move faster' or whatever she claimed to be able to do. How would that help her if she had already been knocked unconscious after one blow? "What use does the pack have for a weak, 'sweet as honey' wolf like yourself? The only task you have been entrusted with is to feed a feeble Clan pup some herbs!" His face twisted into an evil smirk. "What are you going to do? Set the pups on me?"
Back to top Go down
Rippleblossom
Pup
Rippleblossom

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Abaddon Graveyard Left_bar_bleue0/0Abaddon Graveyard Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Abaddon Graveyard Left_bar_bleue0/0Abaddon Graveyard Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Abaddon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abaddon Graveyard   Abaddon Graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:07 pm

Honey smirked. "Let's see you sweet talk them into eating some."she said. "At least I have been entrusted with something that involves death."said the fae. Her ears perked up. "I think it's time."she said in a softer tone. Dušan time had arrived. She looked away from her so called brother. He may be stronger but what good would that be if you couldn't land any hits on a faster wolf? She grinned and let her gaze fall upon the dominants.
Back to top Go down
Darkblaze

Darkblaze

Abaddon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abaddon Graveyard   Abaddon Graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:27 pm

Darkblaze looked at all of them, he would not deal with silly squabbles here. "Let's perform the ceremony now. So I need you all to keep your muzzles shut." He said, a fierce snap in his voice. He looked at Duskshadow, she could begin now. They waited. He knew that every member here was loyal to a point. Only loyal to Duskshadow and himself. He was determined to keep it that way. This was a pack, not a clan.
Back to top Go down
Cinderblaze

Crystals : 5

Abaddon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abaddon Graveyard   Abaddon Graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:33 pm

Cinderblaze shook her head in disgust as the two siblings bickered back and forth. "Fools," She hissed, rising to her paws and shouldering between the pair of them. Cinderblaze had no time for petty squabbling, and neither did the rest of her pack. This was a detrimental time for all of them, and only idiots would be arguing amongst themselves, siblings or not. Cinderblaze sat down next to Darkblaze, her muscles tense and tail sweeping the ground as he spoke for the ceremony to begin. This was a moment they'd all needed to indulge, the moment Černobog would approve their plans. Cinderblaze could practically feel the power sweeping through the Graveyard, and her claws gently kneaded the earth as she waited for their divine entity to approve or denounce the Aza'zel's destiny.
Back to top Go down
Jaggedclaw

Jaggedclaw

Abaddon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abaddon Graveyard   Abaddon Graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:55 pm

Jaggedclaw stopped as Darkblaze's commanding voice echoed in his ears. Ignoring Cinderblaze completely as she shouldered her way between himself and his sibling he twisted around to face Duskshadow and Darkblaze, all reminants of a snarl now wiped clean from his muzzle. Grunting in accute disappointment Jaggedclaw lowered his haunches and sat on the spot, his back turned pointedly at Honeyheart. His paws itched for a fight and he dearly hoped that his need for violence and death would be satisfied in the very near future, either during the sacrifice, with Honeyheart or with one of those irritating Clan wolves. Fixing his brown eyes upon his dominants he waited for the ceremony to begin.
Back to top Go down
Smokedeath

Abaddon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abaddon Graveyard   Abaddon Graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:08 pm

Smokedeath watched the siblings argue with delight. Any fight amuses her. She got mad when the fight was put to an end by another wolf. She growled with frustration. Wolves are meant to fight. The ceremony should begin she thought. She stayed still knowing that any movement would bring the other wolves attention on her not that they could hurt her in anyway. She was too fast and aggressive for them to handle even to hot headed Jaggedclaw. No one has been able to defeat her because she had nothing to lose. She could be dieing and still fight back just as hard.
Back to top Go down
Duskshadow

Duskshadow

Abaddon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abaddon Graveyard   Abaddon Graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:38 pm

Duskshadow remained silent as she waited for Jaggedclaw to bring the sacrifice. She watched in annoyance as the two siblings fought. They were just slowing the sacrifice down, their god would become angry! Watching with a smile as the two automatically fell silent once Darkblaze chastised them, she leaned down and grabbed the dog by the throat. Dragging him, she brought him up to something that looked like an altar with two long stones that were smooth on the top. Placing him onto it, she then turned to look at her packmates.

The sacrifice was still completely unconscious and now would never wake up. As she looked down upon him there was no pity there, only a hatred for the world and those that did not believe. "To Černobog this sacrifice is going, the body and blood and soul of another towards a greater cause, the one we have all vowed to fight for. Our spirits will become one with the Almighty and we shall live forever.." Pausing for a moment, she moved behind the altar and looked to the wolves who stood there. "Černobog may you accept and be satisfied with this meal and may the blood that we drink raise the spirits around us and join us in our campaign for you. We are you, you are us. Praise him."

Leaning down over the dog she ripped out his throat. He started to bleed and the red liquid dripped down from the altar to the ground beneath it, staining the rock as well as the dirt. Duskshadow's orange eyes looked to Darkblaze and the others and nodded to them, signifying that they should approach and drink their fill. Leaning down, she lapped at some of the blood and then moved back. She already felt stronger and closer to her god. Her maw was stained. "May the blood of the weaker prove invigorating to the stronger, and may those defeated now come to our aid to vanquish the enemies that stand before us."

Stepping back she waited for the others to approach the body in order of hierarchy. First Darkblaze and Cinderblaze and then the others. The dominant wondered if Černobog would speak to Cinderblaze or even through her.
Back to top Go down
Darkblaze

Darkblaze

Abaddon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abaddon Graveyard   Abaddon Graveyard Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:16 am

Darkblaze listened to the ancient ritual, his eyes looked at the blood of the mutt's throat. He stepped forward after Duskshadow and he took his drink, he lifted his head and his blood stained muzzle felt warm and wet. It was as if he was extremely stronger from his drink. He would not speak, he had his eyes locked on Cinderblaze, as if maybe the Černobog would speak. The Černobog sent signs to Cinderblaze, even talked through his most trusted adviser. That was why he took interest in these ceremonies to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abaddon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abaddon Graveyard   Abaddon Graveyard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abaddon Graveyard
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Aza'zel Territory-
Jump to: