Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Left_bar_bleue11/30Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Left_bar_bleue55/100Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Empty
PostSubject: Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight   Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:50 pm

Stats:
(Idea originally by Magmafeather)

Hunting Large Animals[0/60]
Successful: 12 points--Unsuccessful: 5 points

Hunting Medium Animals[0/60]
Successful: 8 points--Unsuccessful: 4 points

Hunting Small Animals[0/60]
Successful: 4 points--Unsuccessful: 2 points

Fishing[0/60]
Successful: 6 points--Unsuccessful: 3 points

Finding Prey[0/60]
Small: Successful, 4 points, unsuccesful, 2 points
Medium/Fish: Successful, 5 points, unsuccessful, 3 points
Large: Successful, 6 points, unsuccesful, 3 points

Finding Herbs[0/60]
Quickly found- 7 points, Not very fast- 4 points, Did not find any- 2 points

Scouting for Predators[0/60]
Found any: 8 points, unsuccessful: 2 points (finding a group of predators will earn the points for finding three)

Offensive Fighting[10/60]
Successful move: 6 points, unsuccessful: 4 points

Defensive Fighting[11/60]
Successful move: 7 points, unsuccesful: 4 points

Last edited by Lunalight on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Crystals : 43

Stats
Symbols:
Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Left_bar_bleue0/10Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Left_bar_bleue0/100Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight   Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Goldenpaw bounded into the clearing, scanning for her mentor. She isn't here! Wait . . . yay I beat my mentor! she thought wagging her tail. I hope we can do fighting first? . . .
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Left_bar_bleue11/30Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Left_bar_bleue55/100Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight   Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:21 am

Lunalight appeared from the shadows of a tree. She looked at her apprentice and with a soft smile she got near her. "Well hello there.." she spoke. She sat down patiently and still looking at the apprentice she spoke. "First of all my dear it is important to know where u are and what exactly surounds you. So the first thing I want from you is to take the scent of the forest and tell me what do you smell."The young warrior lifted her muzzle up and took a deep breath. She took the scent of the forest and smiled. She enjoyed that scent since she was a pup. She caught the scent of some squeerels and a hare. The she-wolf looked at her apprentice again and waited to see what she would be able to smell.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Left_bar_bleue13/10Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Left_bar_bleue5/100Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight   Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:51 am

Goldenpaw backed away, looking at the ground and her ears flattened, I didn't know being an apprentice required speaking! I don't want to speak! She sniffed the air, pointing towards the direction of a fat, plump, rabbit. Rabbit . . .
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight   Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:44 am

She looked at her and made a sign. This will be harder than I thought the young fae thought as she looked at the young one. "Very well Goldenpaw." she spoke when the apprentice pointed at the hare's direction. "Did you smell anything else?" she asked hoping that she caught the scent of the squeerels too.
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Stats
Symbols:
Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Left_bar_bleue0/10Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Left_bar_bleue0/100Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight   Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:08 am

Goldenpaw sniffed the air again. [/i]Squirrel and elk![/i] she thought. She pointed in the direction of the squirrels and the elk, smiling a bit. She hoped that she would be able to hunt the elk.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight   Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:18 am

Luna nodded at her apprentice. She also caught the scent of an elk. "Impressive." she said. "And since you caught the elk your first lesson will be how to hunt it down." The young fae stood up and followed the scent of the elk. She suddenly stopped and lowered her body. She made a sign to Goldenpaw to stay put. "Now you see that the elk is alone, so it will be easier. First of all you have to get near it really carefully and unnoticed. One important thing is to keep your body a little bit above the ground. Your tail also have to be really low. To make an effective jump you should transfer your foothold on your front paws so they can pull you forward. Remember try to bite the neck first and rip it's throat. Since u know this try to make it on your own."
Maybe it was too risky to leave her do it on her own but she wanted to see what she can and will she follow her advices. If anything went wrong Luna was going to take the things in her paws.
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight   Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:19 pm

Goldenpaw growled, "I don't even know how to hunt so how am I supposed to take down a full grown elk?!?" She snapped her mouth shut and flattened her ears. She walked into the bushes, her tail drooped below her. She lied down. How was she supposed to take down a full grown elk the first day of training, let alone not knowing how to hunt?
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight   Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:16 am

The young fae sighed as she slowly and carefully got next to her apprentice. "It will be easy if you believed in yourself and thought less." she spoke as she looked at the elk. She lowered her body and tail as she took a deep breath. She transfer her foothold on her front paws. She licked her muzzle as she bared her fangs. "Watch carefully." The minute she said it she jumped out of the bush. She made a successful jump and managed to set to it's neck. She bit it feeling it's flesh tears in her mouth. She suddenly let go and took a step back. She flicked her tail making a sign to Goldenpaw to jump now while the elk was close enough and already hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight   Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goldenpaw's training w/ Lunalight
Page 1 of 1