Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+51
Lavaplume
Spangledstar
Whitestorm
Amber
Graywind
Brewingpup
Scarletsoul
Yuri
Amberwing
Nightshade
Cloudwhisp
Firepaw
Blacklily
Leafpaw
Phoenixpaw
Stick
Crystalheart
Thunderstrike- Bane
Ripplestone
Raccoontail
Shadowpup
Poisonivy
Blackwidow
Lightpaw
Frost
Thunderpaw
Creekfire
Gentlestar
Emberfeather
Blazestorm
Windstorm
Rockybolt
Grizzlypaw
Reddust
Moonshadow
Ottersky
Echochime
Bluespirit
Falconwing
Firestar
Hawk
Fernshade
Shadestar
Dovepaw
Feathersoul
Copperstream
Nightowl
Scratch
Dolphinpaw
Sophie
Duke
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Rainwhsiper watched the two and huffed in annoyance. She stood up her round belly swaying slightly.\ "alright, stop crying, out with you two. You're going to make him feel bad. Why don't you both go hunting for him. C'mon now go!" She pushed on them slightly and stood at the entrance. Just go...

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
[/quote]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:00 pm

Brewingpup looked for Firestar's approval. It never came. No one liked him. He was going to die as a cranky elder.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Crystals : 47

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:06 pm

(I couldnt do it... im such a big baby)
A pale silvery she-wolf stirred. Light returned to her eyes. She glanced to her herb intwined fur.
"Wha... what?" Echobreeze glanced up at Feathersoul. She blinked then remembered her pups. Her beautiful pups!
"My pups!" She yowled then rushed over to the four. She swept them close and cried in their fur.
"Oh darlings..... im your mother. I wont ever leave you again..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:10 pm

"Mommy! You are alive! Mommy!" He ran to her. He missed her so much.

Stormchaser heard some thing. Could it be? He turned around. He galloped full speed at playfully knocked her over. "Dang you Echo! I though you were dead! I love you so much!"
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:14 pm

Echobreeze smiled, tears in her eyes.
Starclan thank you!
"Storm!" She yowled to her mate. She blinked out the tears and laughed. How did she make it? She didnt know. But all that mattered was that her family was with her now. She leaned on Storm and gently licked Brewingpup's small head. Finally, something was going right for her.
Back to top Go down
Firepaw
Apprentice
Firepaw

Crystals : 123
Location : Slamming my face into my calculus book. Repeatedly.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:16 pm

Firepup smiled back at her aunt, tail swishing against the ground. "Thanks for helping.. I couldn't have done it without you," she said earnestly, her orange eyes wide and honest. She glanced over at the yowl, startled, before the former corpse leapt towards her. She gave a little squeak as she was swept up, then stared in clear shock at the crying she-wolf, not knowing how to react. She tilted her head, then tentatively stretched out her nose to sniff the grey adult's, "Mom..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:18 pm

"I though you died! I was so upset. Then Brewingpup was pupnapped! We saved him though!" He licked her muzzle.

Brewing looked at firepup."I TOLD YOU SO! I am so smart! Eat that cruel world!" He pranced around.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:21 pm

"Oh my! As long as their safe now..." she said smilung at her mate.
Hearing Firepup, her firstborn daughter, she smiled widley and licked the small pup.
"Yes. Im your mommy, and im here." Im here now....
Back to top Go down
Firepaw
Apprentice
Firepaw

Crystals : 123
Location : Slamming my face into my calculus book. Repeatedly.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:40 pm

Firepup grimaced at her brother's comment, but did not turn her gaze from her mother. Her eyes were light, yet still scared. "Do you promise you won't leave again?" She shook anxiously, still coming the terms with the idea that her mother who was actually her mother had been dead, her mother who wasn't her mother was still not her mother. "..I don't even know your name," she stated sadly, half to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:46 pm

"Her name si Echobreeze! Stormchaser's sisters name was Mosseybreeze. Right?" Brewingpup was very snappy.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue3/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:17 pm

"okay Firestar i will run to Windclan and warn them about the dogs." Turning to Snowdapple "Snow your welcome to come with me if you want." Shadowlight's eyes widened in shock as she heard the voice of Echobreeze. she turned around and saw her alive! she looked up to the sky, "thank you starclan for returning her to us." Shadowlight went over to Echobreeze and licked her ear "its good to see you alive and well, now you can raise your pups." she left camp and headed for Windclan camp.

Windclan camp
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue10/80ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:49 pm

Falconwing looked at the busy camp, and watched as not only did Echo get up, she was alive. His tail however did not wag, his ears did not perk. A slow sadness consumed the large male. With Echo back, no one needed him not even Otter. Otter had Echo as a mom, Storm as a dad and siblings. His own mom, Rainwhisper had her own pups and Nightowl. With a sigh he looked around camp. He wouldn't say goodbye, would pretend he was going to go hunting. Without a sound the large male exited the camp slowly, his tail disappearing through the tunnel.

-Snakerocks.

Last edited by Falconwing on Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:39 am

"No, you're not crazy, Feathersoul." Firestar pricked up her ears when Brewingpup jumped over the new den. "Good jump, Brew." The fiery wolf suddenly heard a familiar voice and turned to see Echobreeze alive. "Oh thank StarClan, you're alive", she said warmly, padding over quickly. She threw back her head and howled. "Thank you, wolves of StarClan for returning her to us." She nodded to Shadowlight as she went. "You'll be able to be a mother to your pups and they now have you." She smiled at the young mother, eyes shining. "Your pups have been very active, Echo. She moved aside a little so that Echo could see the pup den. "Look at what they've done." Firestar saw Crystalpup lingering near them and flicked her tail a little. Out of the corners of her eyes, the fiery female saw Falconwing leave camp, head and tail drooping down. She frowned a little, wondering what was amiss but dismissed it for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:04 am

"I promise my dear i'll never go again" Echobreeze said softly resting her muzzle on Firepup's head.
"My name is Echobreeze." The silvery fae said introducing herself to her daughter and son. As Shadowlight approached her and licked her ear she smiled and said;
"Thank you."
Echobreeze perked her ears as Firestar talked about the pups. Slowly her gaze drifted to the stick den all the pups of the nursery made.
"Wow! Its amazing. Goodness i cant miss anything like this again!" She said half jokingly.

Last edited by Echobreeze on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:38 am

Brewingpup looked at the pups. They had made that? He had to out do them. He ran as fast as he could and jumped the den.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:03 am

Echobreeze smiled as Brewingpup ran into the den. The silvery fae followed her son into the den.
"What are you up to?" She asked smiling at Brewingpup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:04 am

"Nothing. Just practicing my jumping." He said in a proud voice. He was very good at jumping.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:06 am

"Can i see?" Echobreeze asked with a smile on her face. She was happy to be back and she wanted to understand what was going on with her pups.
They're growing up so fast! she thought chuckling to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:08 am

"Ok!" He backed up a lot so that he could clear it. He ran as fast as he could and jumped. He mad it over his mother juts barley!
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:11 am

"Wow!" Echobreeze exclaimed. "That was awesome!" The silvery fae wrapped her tail around Brewingpup.
He'll make a good warrior. she thought with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:13 am

"Thanks! I have been getting really good at it!" He smiled in pride. He wagged his little tail at his mother.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:19 am

"Im sure you are!" Echobreeze said with a smile. She sighed, the silvery fae was a bit exhausted.
"Come on lets get back to the nursery." She said, nudging him then padding to her new den. She set herself beside Stormchaser, Firepup, and Rainwhisper and let out a yawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:22 am

Stormchaser nudged his mate. "What was starclan like?" He had to ask. He had missed her so much.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:27 am

"I dont remember. I dont think i got there.... all I remember is the birth and me waking up." Echobreeze replied to her mate. She sighed, and curled around the pups. She wouldnt die on them again.
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Crystals : 478

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue4/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue0/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:21 am

Wind had gone hunting, seeing that the others were managing well. Now he padded into camp dragfing food after him. He was amazed to see about 14 pups, some bouncing around and some resting. A smile came unbidded to his lips. He went up to his mate and nudged her, "Sorry, the prey is few and I had to travel far. I hope you don't mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:32 am

Stormchaser looked at his mate. "I am glad you didn't go to starclan. I would of had a mental breakdown." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next