Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+35
Echochime
Moonshadow
Lucy
Duke
Toadpaw
Thunderpaw
Copperstream
Bluespirit
Kaistorm
Nightowl
Direstar
Dovepaw
Falconwing
Dolphinpaw
Cougarpaw
Swiftstorm
Sparrowheart
Fernshade
Foxpaw
Frostpaw
Frost
Amber
Dusktail
Silversnout
Icefrost
Creekfire
Emberfeather
Evieshine
Phoenixstar
Feathersoul
Hawk
Firestar
Runningpaw
Windstorm
Scratch
39 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scratch
Young Warrior
Scratch

Crystals : 59

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue10/30ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:31 am

*Scratch was torn. On one hand, he wanted to tell Wind about his past.* On the other hand, he wasn't sure Wind would understand what he'd been through. After pondering the matter for a while, he decided he'd tell Wind about his history.*
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Crystals : 478

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue4/10ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue0/100ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:57 am

Wind cheered with the others and congratulated all the wolves who got new ranks. Then he turned as he felt something watching him. His gaze caught that of Scratch. Silently, the brown and grey male padded to join the wolf who had welcomed him first to thunderclan. In a low voice he asked, "Are you alright Scratch? You're not celebrating like the others."
Back to top Go down
Runningpaw
Apprentice
Runningpaw

Crystals : 11

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:10 am

Runningpaw's eyes gleamed at the thought of him and Emberpaw training together. "That sounds like fun!" He replied. "I'll go ask Firespell if we can do it." Runningpaw then bounded over to his mentor. He was being treated by Feathersoul. "Hey Firespell!" Runningpaw barked. "Can Emberpaw and I train together? It would be a lot of Fun! Please?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:17 am

As Scccratch said nothing, Wind glanced around the camp, ever the alert one. He saw firespell and her new apprentice . He smiled then swung his attention back to Scratch. Hie didn't say anything. It wasn't in his nature to press an issue. He had already made an opening, now it was the other wolf's choice to take the opening or not.
Back to top Go down
Scratch
Young Warrior
Scratch

Crystals : 59

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue10/30ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:21 pm

*Scratch didn't know what to say or how to say it.* I heard you. I guess it's time to tell you what happened before I joined this pack. *He glanced at Wind, seeing his look of mild confusion.* I know you want to know why I don't want to be your friend. We'll also discuss that matter. Meet me at Owl Tree. We'll talk there.

--Owl Tree--
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:17 pm

Firespell saw Scratch leave the camp and wondered where he was going. She switched her attention back to RUnningpaw in time to hear him ask her whether he and the other new apprentice, Runningpaw, could train together. Lunaecilpse trained Falconpaw and I together but I don't know. The firey wolf made a quick decision. "I'll ask Phoenixstar", she said and after eating her piece of willow bark, padded over to the ThunderClan leader.

Last edited by Firespell on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:25 pm

Seeing the piece of bark being pushed towards her,she sighed and crouched down to eat it. She then saw Scratch and Wind leave towards the owl tree. Quickly,she stuffed the dry bark in her mouth. She tasted the bitter taste of it. She shuttered,and swallowed. She then ran for some moss by the tree. She then licked some drops off of one,and took a deep breath. She then ran back to the two wolves. She saw Runningpaw come up to Firespell,she then walked off towards Phoenixstar's den. She blinked,then looked down at the apprentice. "Hello there. Congratulations in being an apprentice. I hope you enjoy it." She smiled,then laid down. She yawned,and put her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:47 pm

Feathersoul left Hawkpool to chew on the Willow bark. Padding under the fern tunnel and into the Medicine Den, the small black fae stopped at the back of the den. Pawing out the herbs stored in the crack in the wall, she pawed out the last stem of Goldenrod. Her supplies were dangeruously low, but the Medicine Wolf was injured, and she decided that the Clan would need her now, so she bent over to chew up the last of the herb. She spread the poultice over the bites in her neck, her tail, and the scrapes on her side from where she had slammed into the camp wall. Yawning, the Medicine Wolf curled up in her nest. It was a long day, and the small black fae drifted into peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:29 am

Peering inside the den,she noticed an empty part of the den. She blinked curiosly. She looked throught the plants. She saw no familiar plants,but she knew it was a yellowish rod shaped plant. She remebered seeing a few on the windclan border. She sighed,and then glanced at the medicine wolf. I'll help her when she wakes. She then stepped back,and turned around. She looked around. It felt empty. She sighed,and lowered her head. She then turned towards the warriors den. She shook her head,and made her way up her favorite tree. She then laid down on a branch,gazing down from the branch. She watched the snow slowly glide to the ground. She breath slowly,watching her breath slowly and quickly disappear. So many things has happened. Rainstar is gone,the twoleggeds,coyotes. And Blackhawk died in that attack with the dogs. She shut her eyes closed. She fel the tear drops chill her saddened face. She then curled up,and slept sadly.

She then woke up,and shook her frozen pelt. She felt the snow fall from her pelt,and she looked around. We haven't patrolled much i guess. She then hopped down the tree. She landed with a thud,and shivered as the cold air penetrated her overgrown pelt. She then glanced around,and quietly walked out of camp
-wc and tc border-

Last edited by Hawkpool on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to help Spottedpaw get crystals :))
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:54 am

Wind dipped his head. He knew a painful past is always hard to speak of. So he didn't mind the other male acting uneasy. "Right with you." Then he loped after Scratch towards owltree. He glanced around the camp one last time and seeing no danger, he left.

to owl tree
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Crystals : 18
Location : Protecting Rainwhisper and plotting up ways to get rid of nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue14/10ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:22 pm

Sick of being stuck in camp for so long, he stood and stretched out his lithe body his eyes twinkling at caprina before he turned and began padding toward the snake rocks. he remembered getting bitten there by a snake and how blackhawk had helped him. he flicked his tail blackhawk... his best friend. he shook his head and continued on
-snake rocks-
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:52 am

She saw the leader leap off the rock and make his way out of the camp. He probably wants some time to himself. I'll save it for later. Firespell flicked her tail at Runningpaw and walked over to Caprina and Emberpaw. "Hello Caprina. Can I talk to you about somethig?" She looked at the two apprentices.
Back to top Go down
Evieshine
Young Warrior
Evieshine

Crystals : 200

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue0/10ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:19 pm

[I totally lost track of everything.. The last I remember was playing tag or something... Can someone please fill me in on stuff? Thanks!]

Evieshine had waddled about like she was pregnant or something but in fact she was full after eating. Her tail swayed from left to right as her eyes settled on Firespell. She wanted to say hi, since she never really spoken to anyone in camp aside herself. With a huff she lowered her head upon her paws her eyes closing to slits.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:02 pm

Firespell's gaze wandered over the camp as she waited for Caprina to reply. It stopped suddenly at a familiar wolf that the firey wolf knew. Evieshine! I haven't seen her much, dashing all over the place. "Hello Evieshine", she said, smiling at her.

Back to top Go down
Evieshine
Young Warrior
Evieshine

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:58 pm

Evieshine had perked her ears to attention at the mention of her name. Since she was named as a warrior she never really hung around much. She was always doing something out of the ordinary some place. Today she was just relaxing. Her eyes settling on Firespell, she had nodded. "Hello, Firespell. How are you today? Also when do I recieve my first apprentice.. I feel kinda.. Lonely.."
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:45 pm

Firespell could well imagine that. "Well, I'm alright. Phoenixstar's made Featherpaw a full medicine wolf now, Feathersoul. Also he's been giving out apprentices." The firey female rose and padded over to Evieshine. "I'm sure that one day you will recieve your apprentice. I'll talk to Phoenixstar about it when he gets back." She winked at Runningpaw. Firespell smiled at Evieshine with her kind amber eyes.
Back to top Go down
Evieshine
Young Warrior
Evieshine

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:06 pm

She had longed to press her nose in something warm. For some odd reason, Firespell was the closest warm wolf near by. Rising her nose she had pressed it to the left flank of the fae before her ears pressed towards her cranial. "I am so sorry.. I... I shouldn't have done that." Her tail curled about her form as she lowered her head back to the terra.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:13 pm

Firespell watched her go and pricked up her ears. She looks lonely. She looked down at Runningpaw. He was her second apprentice and Evieshine hadn't had one yet. The firey wolf looked at the creamy wolf for a few seconds before lying down with her paws crossed, her firey pelt gleaming in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Evieshine
Young Warrior
Evieshine

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:39 pm

Evieshine had swayed her tail from left to right upon her nose. This induced her to sneeze over herself. Rising up she had shaken before glancing at the entrance. "I..I think i'm going to go hunt or something." Turning she had slowly disappeared out the entrance her direction was towards 'Owl Tree' the same place Rainstar had left.

-Owl Tree-
Back to top Go down
Runningpaw
Apprentice
Runningpaw

Crystals : 11

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:52 am

Runningpaw nodded as Firespell told him that he was going to ask Caprina if he and Emberpaw could train. Sleepiness seemed to overwhelm Runningpaw now. "I think I'm going to go get some rest now." He said to his mentor. He then padded over to the Fresh kill pile and selected a vole for himself. Runningpaw then trotted over to the apprentice den and laid down. He quickly finished the vole and went inside the den. Settling himself down, he laid his head on his paws as he drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:30 am

Phoenixstar padded back into camp and sat down by his den. his ears were flattened back a little and his eyes glittered with tiredness. he was torn, he wanted to join thunderclan to stormclan yet he also wanted to remain thunderclan. he lay down in the evening sun and sighed, basking a little in the light. he hadnt eaten for a while, he wanted his clan to remain well fed even if that meant he had to go hungry.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:03 am

Featherpaw opened her shimmering black eyes. The Medicine Wolf got to her paws, reaching out with her fore-legs in a luxiourious stretch. Padding out into the ThunderClan clearing, the black fae walked over to where she had dropped several of her left-over herbs in a pile. Clasping the herbs in her jaws, the small black fae slipped into the Medicine Den, dropped the few scraps in her herb store, and back over in front of the fresh-kill pile. Still holding a few leafy scraps of spinach in her mouth, she quickly chewed the herb into a poultice and spat it onto her paw. She reached over, grabbing a scrawny raccoon from the small pile of food, and hobbled over near the Warriors' Den. She crouched over, nibbling at the prey.
Back to top Go down
Emberfeather
Young Warrior
Emberfeather

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:09 pm

(meep, haven't posted in a while)

Emberpaw looked up at Caprina, who hadn't yet. Shrugging it off, she turned away. The russet fae's eyes started to droop. Her jaws split open in a huge yawn, revealing sharp white fangs. She padded into the Apprentices' Den, which was a tree stump with clumps of fern growing around it. She scraped several scraps of moss together, forming a soft, warm nest near the back of the den. She stepped over the sleeping form of Runningpaw, not wanting to disturb her denmate, and curled up in her mossy nest. She closed her vibrant orange eyes, drifting off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Looking up, Firespell saw two thrushs pecking on the protective brambles. The firey wolf lunged, catching the thrushes and killing them but pricking her paws in the process. She bit back a yelp. She was hungry but decided to wait a while longer before eating. There were others who were hungrier than she. Firespell tossed one thrush onto the fresh-kill pile and picked up the other one and walked away. The firey fae stopped outside the leader's den and peered in. "Phoenixstar?" she called softly. She sat down, the dead thrush hanging from her mouth clashing with her firey pelt.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:46 pm

Phoenixstar lifted his head and walked out of the cave, he gently took the thrush and murmured his thanks before he began eating. he noticed blood coming from her paws and said "you had better go and get your pads checked by feathersoul firespell". he lashed his tail and gave a short yawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next