Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+51
Lavaplume
Spangledstar
Whitestorm
Amber
Graywind
Brewingpup
Scarletsoul
Yuri
Amberwing
Nightshade
Cloudwhisp
Firepaw
Blacklily
Leafpaw
Phoenixpaw
Stick
Crystalheart
Thunderstrike- Bane
Ripplestone
Raccoontail
Shadowpup
Poisonivy
Blackwidow
Lightpaw
Frost
Thunderpaw
Creekfire
Gentlestar
Emberfeather
Blazestorm
Windstorm
Rockybolt
Grizzlypaw
Reddust
Moonshadow
Ottersky
Echochime
Bluespirit
Falconwing
Firestar
Hawk
Fernshade
Shadestar
Dovepaw
Feathersoul
Copperstream
Nightowl
Scratch
Dolphinpaw
Sophie
Duke
55 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:02 am

Rainwhsiper watched the two and huffed in annoyance. She stood up her round belly swaying slightly.\ "alright, stop crying, out with you two. You're going to make him feel bad. Why don't you both go hunting for him. C'mon now go!" She pushed on them slightly and stood at the entrance. Just go...

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue16/20ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:03 am

Moon)
Moonpaw saw Copperpaw twin tails with Shadowpaw. She nodded her head. Then went into the apprentice den. She yawned and settled down. It was a long day.but she couldn't sleep.not with her sister dead...
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue3/100ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:11 am

Shadowpaw forgot her own worries when Copperpaw walked next to her and she heard his shacky voice. she licked his ear and said " Nightowl is going to be just fine,he has the best medicine wolf taking care of him." she said before he went to sit by Nightowl

Last edited by Shadowpaw on Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scratch
Young Warrior
Scratch

Crystals : 59

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue10/30ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:49 am

Windstorm wrote:
Why is everyone leaving Thunderclan? And what is RC?
(I think RC is another pack of wolves.) Oh, great! Now we have to deal with humans! I knew this would happen since we drove off those humans in the winter. We'll have to move the den. *He turned to Wind.* We'll scavenge later.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:31 am

Copperpaw nodded and said "come on shadowpaw lets let them rest" he heard scratch declaring that they would have to move camp. he leapt out and growled at scratch "you are still a loner, Clans dont move camps! and how could we move camp with my big brother down furball". he glared at the grey wolf then turned adn stomped into the apprentice den. curling up in his nest.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:27 am

Shadowpaw followed Copperpaw to the apprentice den. she wasnt sleepy so she just sat there watching Copperpaw. " its okay Copperpaw, you brother will get better in no time," she said licking his shoulder in rhythmic strokes hoping to comfort him. "and hey on the bright side we are going to be warriors soon."
Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:36 pm

He nodded feeling comfort in Shadowpaws words. he sat up and leant into her fur closing his coppery eyes. he smiled a little at her, feeling lost in wonder of her brilliant velvet like pelt. he smiled and said "stay with me forever Shadowpaw" he had chosen shadowpaw over emberpaw. his copper eyes shone as they stared at shadowpaw. he licked his nose then smiled and lay down resting his head on his paws. he wagged his tail a little.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:31 pm

Shadowpaw stopped her licking. her head shot up and she felt heart race as he asked her to stay with him forever. she smiled and her eyes twinkled with love as she replied to him "i will always stay by your side no matter what." Shadowpaw stared at this handsome copper colored wolf, and she felt like with him by her side she could get through anything. she rested her head on his back with a happy fluttering in stomach.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:32 pm

Feathersoul's neck fur bristled at Nightowl's comment. "Well, if you'd rather have a hole in your side for the rest of your life, just tell me." She yanked the moss off, bloodied now, although the wound was clean now. She padded over to her store, pawing out some Catchweed, Marigold, and Goldenrod. She grabbed them in her jaws, moving back over to Nightowl's side. She spat them out, beginning to chew up the Marigold and Goldenrod into a poultice.

~Emberpaw~

Emberpaw finished off the meat, watching as Shadowpaw and Copperpaw moved off into the Apprentices' Den. She gave a smirk. I'm happy for them. The russet apprentice had no intention of being Copperpaw's mate, but she did feel a slight twinge of disappointment. She shrugged. [i]I guess I did develop some feelings during my teasing, but I don't really care." She stood, fluffing out her fur. Boredly, she wandered over to the Highrock, sniffing around its base for anything of interest.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:01 am

Rainwhisper padded back into the medicine denand without looking at Nightowl she gestured towards Feathersoul. "Will you come on a walk with me? Please?" Her blue eyes twinkled with kindnes and her ears lied back in submission. She hoped she'd say yes. Please, please, please, please.

Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:07 am

Feathersoul spat out the poultice, gently smearing it over Nightowl's wound. She nodded to Rainwhisper, seeing how desperate she was. "Okay. Give me a few more minutes." She turned back to Nightowl, quickly rubbing the burrs over his pelt. She fixed him with a stern glare that said she ment business. "If you think of leaving this Den or camp, you'll be sorry, and I'm not just talking about what I might do to you. You could never walk without a limp again." She was exaggerating a bit. She didn't exactly know what would happen, but she wasn't taking any chances. She padded out of her den, her swollen belly swaying gently with each stride. "Okay, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:10 am

Rainwhisper smiled, "Lets go to the old riverclan and thunderclan border. yeah?" She whispered quietly close to Feather's ear. To be truthful she just wanted to walk alone with no one to hear. Or even try to hear. She looked around making sure no one did. Thank you... The white pawed female began to make her way out, her eyes shining with an unusual bright and happy light.

-RC TCborder-

Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:18 am

Feathersoul nodded. "Okay, the border it is." She padded out behind Rainwhisper. Her mind tossed about ideas. I wonder what she wants to talk to me about...

~Border~
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue15/15ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:04 am

Shadestar trotted into ThunderClan camp with his tail held high. He was on official business, and he would in no way back down. His tail lashed irritatedly as he walked. "I am here to speak with Firestar," he said loudly, aware of the smell of blood that was heavy in the air. It seemed not even ThunderClan was allowed an exception in regards to the tragedies that had been happening recently.
Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:14 am

Copperpaw stomped out of the apprentice den and glared at shadestar he growled "why dont you just declare war on us and be done with it!" he snorted ignoring other looks. he was very upset afterall his brother was shot and the medicine wolf was suddenly going off on a walk! his eyes glittered with bitterness.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:28 am

Shadestar's eyes moved to the bold apprentice who spoke to him. The leader shrugged, "Perhaps I was here simply to talk, but if you insist I can assure you that I can make that happen if that's what you want. I would love to, actually. You know, I really hadn't thought of that before now." His eyes were filled with irritation, his last sentence dripping with sarcasm. "I can also promise you that ThunderClan would be crushed in the process. I'll speak with the other wolves of my Clan and I'm sure we could quickly fulfill your request." The leader growled, his golden gaze now focused on the insolent wolf before him. He didn't have time for his outbursts and had no wish to talk to a youngling. The large male's tail lashed back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:39 am

Shadowpaw rushed after Copperpaw, " Copperpaw whats the matter..." she trailed off as she saw the Storm clan leader. " what are you doing in our camp?" " and why do you need to speak with Firestar," she asked. i wonder has he really came here to declare war, or wait! he might have found out that we crossed the border, she thought to herself. she looked at Copperpaw with fear in her eyes that they had been caught.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:48 am

(Sorry for the terrible post, on my phone)
Emberpaw turned her head as she heard a deep grumbling voice. Shadestar! Whats he doing here? The russet and black dappled apprentice padded over to the leader. She was just a tad larger than Shadowpaw and Copperpaw, because of her being older. "Firestar is in her den I think," she said, concealing her nervousness beneath her light and smooth voice.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue45/100ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:03 am

Moonpaw turned to see a black wolf. She snarled. "Ok,first of all i don't care about all your jibber jabber. Just tell us why you are here." She narrowed deer eyes,but settled down.

Hawkpool turned to see Shadestar. She narrowed her eyes. Seeing the apprentices throw rude comments at him,She flicked her tail. Telling them to be quiet. She turned to Shade. "I'd like to ask why you are here."
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:59 pm

"I don't think I need to inform any apprentices of my reason for being here. I'm here to speak to Firestar and not anyone else," he said coolly. "Really, you'd think apprentices in ThunderClan would have been taught to respect their elders, particularly a leader from another Clan that you'd never met before.." Trailing off, he followed the directions of one of the other apprentices and made his way to the den of the ThunderClan leader. "Actually," Shadestar said, "I don't really have time for this. You know, battle plans to make and all.." His gaze turned to the apprentice that had spoken to him before. Turning his attention now to Hawkpool, the supposed Deputy of ThunderClan, he began to speak. "One of our apprentices were able to identify three ThunderClan apprentices that broke the warrior code and passed the StormClan border deep into the marshes during the Gathering. Their names are.. Copperpaw, Emberpaw, and Shadowpaw. I'm not going to stand for this nonsense any longer, StormClan is not a gathering place. I warned you all at the Gathering and multiple times previously. Any more of this and I will not be afraid to call for war. I've given too many chances these days, especially to rude apprentices who don't seem to understand the Warrior Code. I hope you take these words to heart and change your ways before I decide to change them for you." Shadestar growled, his eyes narrowing as his golden gaze turned to the three apprentices standing there. "And I'd watch my step if I were you." He added, in a barely concealed threat.

Turning around he trotted back towards StormClan territory. He needed to talk to Skyfeather immediately in camp, and he thought that the ThunderClan wolves should have gotten the message.

- StormClan camp -
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:28 pm

Hawkpool didn't say a word. Watching Shadestar talk. Watching him leave,and he was already out of hearing range. She snapped at the apprentices. She growled.
"Copperpaw,Shadowpaw,and Emberpaw! Right here and right now! She growled. Narrowing her eyes. They will be punished for almost making a war. Just like Mossy did.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:50 pm

After nodding to what the other wolves had said, Firestar padded outside. The TC leader saw Shadestar in the camp. She was just about to step out and speak to him when he glanced around again and spoke fast and then strode back through the tunnel. Firestar padded up to Hawkpool. "I heard everything he said. Including the bit about Copperpaw, Shadowpaw and Emberpaw." She flicked her tail at Hawkpool to try and calm her down a little. "Now will the three of you explain what you were doing so far from ThunderClan territory?"
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Glancing at Firestar,Hawk sighed and calmed down. Her neck fur laid down. And the growl gone from her voice. She just narrowed her eyes. Hawk flickedd her tail.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:47 pm

Shadowpaw ears were laid back against her head in shame. " im really sorry Firestar, we werent trying to start a war." " we were just really bored and wanted to go exploring and we thought that storm clan would be a fun place to visit." she said to Firestar not looking at her, ashamed and frightened that they might have just caused a war with Stormclan. "im really sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:07 pm

Hawkpool nodded to Shadowpaw. "Well,your 'boredrem' also most started a war." She barred her teeth. But said nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next