Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+51
Lavaplume
Spangledstar
Whitestorm
Amber
Graywind
Brewingpup
Scarletsoul
Yuri
Amberwing
Nightshade
Cloudwhisp
Firepaw
Blacklily
Leafpaw
Phoenixpaw
Stick
Crystalheart
Thunderstrike- Bane
Ripplestone
Raccoontail
Shadowpup
Poisonivy
Blackwidow
Lightpaw
Frost
Thunderpaw
Creekfire
Gentlestar
Emberfeather
Blazestorm
Windstorm
Rockybolt
Grizzlypaw
Reddust
Moonshadow
Ottersky
Echochime
Bluespirit
Falconwing
Firestar
Hawk
Fernshade
Shadestar
Dovepaw
Feathersoul
Copperstream
Nightowl
Scratch
Dolphinpaw
Sophie
Duke
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Rainwhsiper watched the two and huffed in annoyance. She stood up her round belly swaying slightly.\ "alright, stop crying, out with you two. You're going to make him feel bad. Why don't you both go hunting for him. C'mon now go!" She pushed on them slightly and stood at the entrance. Just go...

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
[/quote]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:46 am

Firestar smiled when Windstorm spoke. "Yes, I hope so too." She laid her head down but did not go to sleep. The fiery female let her gaze roamed around te camp and saw Brewingpup leave. She frowned and looked at Nightowl and inclined her head towards the tunnel. Turning her gaze back to the pups, Firestar saw two pups that she knew: Blackpup and Crystalpup. "Crystalpup, may I speak with you please?" she said quietly not wishing to wake her mate.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue3/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:47 am

Shadowlight saw Nightowl talking to his pups and walked over to him. "hey Nightowl, i havent talked with you in so long, how is everything going." she smiled at her former mentor. her fluffy black tail wrapped around her, and yawned. she was a little tired from going to Windclan.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Crystals : 54

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:57 am

Yuri smiled. She went over to Firestar. "I shall take my leave now."she smiled. "I was glad I could be of service to your clan. Now, I shall return home. Feel free to call upon me for help that involves Hartford in any way."she said. The dog turned around and walked off.

-Cecil Boulevard-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:34 pm

Stormchaser looked at Firestar. He walked up to her. "Can I talk to you alone?" He wanted to talk about something.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:34 pm

Firestar looked up at her brother and gave a little nod. She eased herself gently from under Windstorm's head and made sure that he was still asleep. Then whispering to Crystalpup that she'll talk to her another time, and Stormchaser to follow if she could, Firestar padded over to her den. "Yes, Storm, what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Crystalheart
Young Warrior
Crystalheart

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:12 pm

Nightowl said "Shadowlight why dont we talk as we pick up Brewingpup?" his voice was a rumble as he looked at his former apprentice. he angled his ears at the tunnel entrance and began walking his tail held confidently.

--
Crystalpup heard her name being called and looked up her eyes glittering, it was the leader who was calling her. why. huh to talk? she couldnt talk she thought bitterly. however she still got up and walked over to Firestar, ignoring the ill talk to you some other time. The whiter than snow pup sat down at Firestars feet a curious expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:25 pm

Firestar turned around and saw Crystalpup and smiled at her. "I was going to talk to you about two things later but I can say it if you like. Firstly I think you and your siblings are now old enough to be apprenticed. Once I've talked to my brother, I'll do the ceremonies. Secondly, I saw sometime time ago that you somehow can't talk but don't worry. I understand you, I've had many problems in my life. There are worse things in this world than being mute. Personally, I think that you're a very bright and clever pup who has a problem but won't let it get in her way of becoming a warrior, I'm sure." The fiery wolf gave the pup the smile that she made for her friends. "Now if you don't mind, Crystal, my brother wants to speak with me alone." She hoped that Crystalpup wouldn't take it badly, she believed in her.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:44 pm

(Omg! I completely forgot I had two other characters in TC xD)

Feathersoul smiled at Leafpup as she squirmed under Nightowl. She crouched low to her daughter. "Leafpup, I think you're about ready to become an apprentice. I've noticed that you seem to like helping me out in the Medicine Den. I have something to ask you." She paused, her gaze flickering slightly in doubt. What if she declines? What will I do then? "Will you be my apprentice?"
~~~~~
Emberfeather padded back into camp. Her eyes were clearer now, smiling as she realized that there were many little pups scampering all over the place. She padded over to the fresh-kill pile. She tenderly picked up a plump hare, laying down and chewing on it.
~~~~~
Adderpup awoke late. He stood, streaching out his limbs as he pranced outside. His fur rippled at the warm Sun-high rays hit him, chasing his chills away. He trotted over to where his siblings were gathered, and a few new pups as well. "Wow," he breathed, his blue eyes wide as he stared at the fort. "This is so cool!" He scampered inside the wooden structure, gazing at the glazed green roof. He rolled over on his back, laughing as he admired the alien beauty of it.
Back to top Go down
Ottersky
Warrior
Ottersky

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:34 pm

Otterpaw sighed watching the pups, they were so cute! his thoughts drifted away to Scarletpaw. he wondered if she would be receving her warrior name soon. Although she was from sunclan otter found himself strangely drawn to her.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue3/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:12 pm

Owlpup saw Otterpaw and bounced over to him. "hiya Otterpaw." Owlpup's tail wagged back and forth. he wanted somebody to play with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:27 pm

"I want to talk to you about deputy and leader roles. I know you want to have pups with Windstorm. I am willing to take your place will you nurse them. I had you as my mentor after all." He looked at his sister. He knew that she wanted pups of her own.
Back to top Go down
Ottersky
Warrior
Ottersky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:41 pm

Otterpaws keen hearing picked up stormchasers voice "WHAT, Stormchaser you CANT become stand in leader! thats Hawkpools job as deputy!" his voice was loud and slightly obnoxious. his fur prickled along his spine. he said to owlpup "the cheek ofhim!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:43 pm

(They are in the leaders den away form all of you!)
Back to top Go down
Ottersky
Warrior
Ottersky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:46 pm

(otter is outside the leaders den, and he has keen ears)
Back to top Go down
Leafpaw

Leafpaw

Crystals : 274

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:46 pm

Leafpup looked at her papa, and smiled her tiny tail wagging. Her ears turned back to listen to Feathersoul. Her tail stopped suddenly and she just froze there staring at the ground. Me apprentice? Of The medicine wolf? Me a medicine wolf? She thought to herself and widened her eyes. A small smile began to form as she hopped up suddenly, bouncing once before sitting neatly before the wolf of medicine. "May I?" Her eyes sparkled with a bright light, as she shook lightly in excitement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:47 pm

(But they are talking in private! That is easydroping!)
Back to top Go down
Lavaplume
Young Warrior
Lavaplume

Crystals : 24

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:59 pm

(there aint no rules agains eaves dropping)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:06 pm

Stormchaser looked out side. "Otterpaw can you please go away for a bit. I am trying to talk to my sister alone." He looked at the apprentice
Back to top Go down
Lavaplume
Young Warrior
Lavaplume

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:08 pm

The apprentice Pleaded to Firestar "dont let him! you dont have to step down if you have pups! you are a strong independant female!" his brown eyes sought hers. his fur bristled on his sides. he wouldnt let the power hungry stormchaser take over his beloved clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:10 pm

"I wouldn't be permeant just till the pups were appretice's. She has a mate that she loves. It is her choose not yours." He had become humble after his mates pasted and came back. He wsh only for Firestar to have a good life.
Back to top Go down
Lavaplume
Young Warrior
Lavaplume

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:11 pm

Otterpaw growled "thats why we have HAWKPOOL as our deputy, not you just because you are her brother you seem to want special treatment! i hate you!" he growled his fur fluffing up "you arnet my father Falconwing is. I love thunderclan and i will sacrifice my life to protect it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:13 pm

"You think I won't At least I was born in this clan! Sorry firestar can we go some where else alone?" He looked at the sunclan wolf. Otterpaw may live in thunderclan but he is a sunclan wolf.
Back to top Go down
Lavaplume
Young Warrior
Lavaplume

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:15 pm

That was a low blow and otterpaw was fuming "i may have been born in sunclan but my heart is in Thunderclan you arrogant mouse fungi brain! i love this clan and Echobreeze, she is my mother and Falconwing is my Father! How DARE you suggest that i might be unloyal due to being born somewhere else! Next thing we know you will turn into TIGERSTAR on us" he was furious how dare he. how dare he.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:17 pm

"I would never! How dare you compare me to him. Ask Firestar she knows me!" He took a deep breath. He was not going to fight.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Crystals : 47

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:26 pm

Echobreeze sighed and got up to strech. She looked for her mate and saw him arguing with Otterpaw. Sighing, she padded over a bit annoyed. Perking her ears and listening to their conversation. She snorted.
Males! she thought shaking her head.
"First of all, Hawkpool is deputy and was chosen for a reason. I know your Firestar's sister but what if she dosent want to step down? What if she dosent want any pups? And Otter, although Firestar is independant, she might want the relaxtaion of a break. Soon enough if she chooses, she'll have yipping rascals of her own. None of this needs to be pressured or decided right now. Now come on, let her rest." She desperatley tried to nudge the two away from the firey she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next