Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
WindClan Camp - Page 6 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

WindClan Camp

Go down 
+66
Firestar
Mistheart
Graywolf
Angelheart
Whirlpup
Ripplestone
Rippleblossom
Feathersoul
Creekfire
Fawnfleck
Brindlefog
Ferretdash
Larkpaw
Shadowclaw
Angelfeather
Jaime
Sunblaze
Smokepup
Aurorapaw
Silkstream
Cottontail
Ravenclaw
Stick
Reddust
Sophie
Redpaw
Dolphinpaw
Brewingpup
Pandapup
Raccoontail
Fang
Graywind
Lilypup
Scarletsoul
Whitestorm
Grizzlypaw
Okamiamaterasu
Skyfeather
Fernshade
Tallfeather
Hawk
Frost
Amber
Brightflower
Thunderpaw
Raggedfur
Hurricanefang
Bluespirit
Blazestorm
Ebonyfur
Spottedheart
Direstar
Eclipse
Brokenglare
Duskfang
Jadefeather
Midnight
Snowstar
Emeraldpup
Amberleaf
Barkstripe
Dawnwish
Sky
Swiftstreak
Stormtussle
Heatherstar
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Heather star watched the jet black male intently as his nervous state became apparent to her, and she wriggled her ears, just waiting. Finally, when his question eventually reached her white tipped ears she felt something inside of her lurch violently, and for a moment the small leader was dumb found. Stunned beyond words for a couple of moments the fae let herself relax, feeling a smile beginning to form upon her muzzle. Never could she of imagined that this was what Swiftstreak had been planning to ask her, and she couldn't have wished for anything else. "Of course." She muttered equally, joy and emotion filling her gaze as she looked up at him. "Yes, of course I will be."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue17/10WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:40 am

"I'm fine."she smiled. "My belly is still bloated."she said. "Nothing a little medicine couldn't help with."she said. "It's fine now though."she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Duskfang
Young Warrior
Duskfang

Crystals : 2

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:55 am

"That's good to hear." Duskfang replied more softly, rubbing his muzzle against hers. "You tell me if you feel anything, though, you got me?" He said with a slightly wider smile and a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue17/10WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:57 am

SNowflower smiled and nodded. "Of course."she said. "I still feel kicks though."said the fae. "But that just means their healthy."she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Crystals : 224

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/20WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/100WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:02 am

Jadefeather noticed Duskfang and Snowflower and she backed out of the warriors den. Padding over to them, she waved her tail and dipped her head to them. "Hello. How you feeling Snowflower?" She asked and pointed her muzzle to Snowy's belly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Duskfang
Young Warrior
Duskfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:07 am

Duskfang nodded as she agreed to tell him if she felt anything he flicked his ears and lowered his rump to the ground. He felt his insides flip slightly as Snowlfowe said that she felt kicks sometimes, but calmed down when he told him that it meant that they were healthy. Turning around at the sound of Jadefrather approaching he smiled at her and tapped her on the shoulder with his tail. "Hello Jadefeather."
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:11 am

"Hello Jade."she smiled. "I'm fine. The pups are ok."she said to Jadefeather. Snowflower wondered about her sister. The last she heard of her was that the clan was ok and she became a warrior again.
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/20WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/100WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:14 am

Jadefeather nodded and flicked her tail. "Good to hear." Turning to her old mentor, she asked, "how are you Duskfang?" jade sniffed and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Duskfang
Young Warrior
Duskfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:17 am

Hearing Jadefeather asking how he was Duskfang turned to her with a lazy shrug. "Not too bad myself." He said honestly, flicking his tail. "How are you? How is training with your first apprentice going?"
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:22 am

Jadefeather sighed at the mention of her apprentice. "He's gone walk about... I don't know where he is... " she admitted and looked sadly down at her paws.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:24 am

Snowflower put a paw on Jade's shoulder. "Not to worry. He'll come back."she smiled. The fae grinned. She looked at the young warrior.
Back to top Go down
Duskfang
Young Warrior
Duskfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:33 am

Duskfang's gaze hardened as Jadefeather's words reached his perked ears and a small growl erupted from his muzzle. How dare the mutt go wandering off? He was meant to be one of the newest members of the Clan, and he would have expected him to have a bit more respect for his new mentor. His royal blue eyes drifted to the camp entrance, watching it as if expecting the dog to wander through at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:56 am

Jadefeather looked back up and gave a little smile. "Anyway, enough about me." She barked and rose to her feet. "What now?" She asked and looked at the blood covered floor with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue13/10WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/100WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:30 am

Bluepaw rolled his eyes. He grumbled under his breath, "Just 'cause I'm blind that don't mean I'm stupid and unable to do everything for myself! Maybe I should act that way to see the difference..." He stomped to the medicine den right by Spottedheart. "Are you okay?" Bluepaw asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Spottedheart
Medicine Wolf
Spottedheart

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue6/20WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:54 am

Spottedheart turned to Bluepaw. She sighed. "I'm fine, it's just, I don't understand Raggedfur! His brother is injured, and then he goes and destroys my supplies, and injures 2 more wolves!" She shook her head wearily. "It's as if he wanting to keep Stormtussle from healing!" She murmured to him. Gazing at Bluepaw the She-wolf realized that the male had scratches on him. "Are you Ok?" Spottedheart asked him sweetly. She leaned forward and licked his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue13/10WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/100WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:01 pm

Bluepaw's ears perked up slightly, and he blushed under his fur a little as Spottedheart licked him. "I'm fine." He smiled. "Should we go get some herbs, to try to replenish the herbs?"
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Spottedheart
Medicine Wolf
Spottedheart

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue6/20WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:13 pm

"Yes!" She replied. "I can't do any healing without them." Spottedheart trotted to the entrance of the den. "Let's see...we need Marigold, cobwebs, comfrey...I guess we need everything!" The She-wolf shook her head and padded out the den. "Stormtussle has already been treated, and it's not like I could do anymore for him now." She said to herself. Flicking her tail for Bluepaw to follow, Spottedheart padded to the camp entrance and towards the moors.

~Moors~
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Crystals : 43

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/10WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:30 pm

Bluepaw flicked his ears. "Alright. I gave him some stuff earlier, too." He followed, his pelt twitching in amusement every few seconds.
Moor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:34 pm

Breezepaw wanted to see Hawktalon. She wanted to talk to him. She walked to the entrance. She followed her sent to the border.

Stormclan THunderclan border
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/30WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:12 pm

Barkstripe lifted his head when Jadefeather appreared. Before he could answer,she walked up to Duskfang and Snowflower. He sighed,and laid his head down again. He noticed Spottedheart go to find more herbs. He gritted his teeth. Then stood up and followed her. Wanting to help her collect herbs.
-moors-
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:47 pm

Jadefeather watched as Spottedheart, Bluepaw and Raggedfur padded out of camp. She'd herd the medicine wolf mention herb collecting and Jadefeather rose to her feet, shaking her fur. "Well, I'm being no use sitting around here. I'm going to go help collect some herbs." The pretty female announced before spinning around and streaking out of camp after the small patrol of wolves. Maybe she'd spot her apprentice mopping around on the way.

-Moors-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:14 pm

She ran back into camp. It was empty? That is weird. She ran to the apprentice den and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Hurricanefang
Apprentice
Hurricanefang

Crystals : 60
Location : staring out coldly at a world that has no more meaning to it

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:57 am

The pup blinked his blue eyes and shook out his fur, he was very confused. his storm gray pelt ruffled as he watched almost everyone leave camp. he bllinked feeling cold as rain began to fall from the sky. he shook out his fur almost irritably and clumsily trotted over to tallfeather, or morever into ttallfeather.
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/10WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/100WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:23 am

Tallfeather twisted around as something slammed into his legs. The corners of his mouth twitched as his eyes landed on Hurricanepup. Gingerly stepping away from the tangle of limbs and fur, Tallfeather stared down at the small wolf. A prickle of discomfort ran up his spine as he remembered this was Okami's sibling, but he pushed the thought away. Hurricanepup was just a kid. "Hey," Tallfeather greeted, bemusedly looking at the little wolf.
Back to top Go down
Hurricanefang
Apprentice
Hurricanefang

Crystals : 60
Location : staring out coldly at a world that has no more meaning to it

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:26 am

The gangly gray wolf looked like a giraffe, awkward. He blinked hisgray eyes and his mouth curved up into a massive goofy smile. his storm gray tail with the steel stripe waggedhappily "hello! im Hurricanepup!" he grinned cheekily, he didint notice the fur raising along tallfeathers spine.
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/10WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/100WindClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:29 am

Tallfeather nodded, grinning. "Yeah, I know. I'm Tallfeather." He introduced himself with a flourish, sweeping his tail in a wide arc over Hurricanepup's small, clumsy body. Sitting down on his haunches, Tallfeather titled his head a fraction of an inch, waiting to see if the pup had anything to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WindClan Camp
Page 6 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next