Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SuperClan Camp - Page 12 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SuperClan Camp

Go down 
+20
Barkstripe
Wolverineclaw
Sophie
Poisonivy
Gentlestar
Joker
Fernshade
Dolphinpaw
Echochime
Hawkeye and Catclaw
Silvertongue
Moonshadow
Hawk
Hulksmash and Ironheart
Blackwidow
Batwing
Thunderstrike- Bane
Lightpaw
Spangledstar
StarClan
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Carlsbad_caverns2

Hidden deep in the tunnels of caverns lays the camp. It take a certain route(enter, two lefts and a right turn) to get to it. The camp is made of three levels and has a hole is the ceiling like in mouthermouth Where when the moon and sun are at their peeks they are full visible. The Leander's den is at the front of the camp on guard. It is made of a tucked in hole in the wall on the higher level of the camp. The higher level is for the leader only and is where he stands for meetings on a lookout point called High Edge. The warriors' den is not far off, a collection of boulders on the second level with a large gap underneath for he wolves to sleep under. The apprentice den is another hole in the wall, this one across from he warriors'. On the final level lies the medicine den and nursery. The nursery is twos the rocks slumped together to form a teepee sort of den with the wall as its back. The medicine den is much like it only larger. On the lower level there is also a cavern stream going across the ground. It's very shallow and not a danger to any pups.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Crystals : 131
Location : A place where the moon never sets and where darkness rises

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:16 pm

Thunderstrike

The deputy thought about it and shrugged, shaking his fluffy pelt."Considering you are hurt, no where far, nearby would be good but to any place you wish. The ladies wishes are my command for the following minutes." Thunder gave her a small wink and chuckled in good nature.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9394061/1/Deshi-Basara
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue30/30SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:44 pm

" always such the gentlemen." Blackwidow teased, brushing her tail over his nose. " come on Thunderstrike let's go to the lonely willow." She said limping towards t the place. She stopped when she was outside of the cave and breath in the fresh air but then wrinkled her nose when she caught the faint scent of humans, but she continued on her way.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:26 pm

Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike puffed out his chest, feeling quite grand at the moment. His eyes danced with amusement before he trotted after Blackwidow. The lonely willow, nice choice."Off we go."

Bane

Bane made it back to camp just as Blackwidow exited with Thunderstrike. For a while the male paused and stared out to where they had disappeared, a distant look to his eyes. After minutes of staring at nothing Bane shook his head and walked back in. "Did I ever expect... Fool!" His head lower than before, the male padded to the warriors den.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue14/30SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue20/100SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:26 am

Batwing watched Bane and Blackwidow exchange,quietly. He shrugged as Bane walked off. The dark gray male approached the fresh-kill-pile and nosed through it's contents. He then turned and watched Thunderstrike help out Black. There was somewhat of a dreamy look in her face. The brute blinked surprisingly. Ehh?! Black! What are you...? He watched as Thunder and Blackwidow walked off together. He almost tripped on a rock as he tried to follow,though he was met with Bane instead. ...Shes on her own...I hope Thunderstrike's not flirty. The quiet male sighed inwardly. Then in a deep voice he spoke to Bane. "You look like your having a tantrum."
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:42 pm

Bane

Bane looked up to the source of a voice that had made his thoughts fly away. The male raised a brow, and underneath the mask he gritted his teeth. Deep breath.... Bane took a long shaky breath and nodded to Batwing, before turning his head slightly to look outside, "You might just be able to call it that, Batwing. You might just be able to.
Back to top Go down
Sunblaze
Young Warrior
Sunblaze

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/10SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/100SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:54 pm

Batwing narrowed his eyes. "Well your quite honest today." The gray brute flicked his tail. I suppose I shouldn't tell him I saw him and Black together earlier... Batwing sighed and took a seat. "Why's that tantrum there than?"
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:42 am

Bane

Bane fought the urge to growl at Batwing. The dark brute was not used to being questioned, he had already answered once, what was he a machine? The male took a deep metallic breath before sitting down and composing himself. "Sometimes, occurrences happen. they make you look weak and pathetic and afterwards though no one saw, you feel like a failure." Bane lied, he was not upset about that. He was quietly hinting at the loss of his mask, he didn't mind talking about that because well... no one had seen it and no one could use it against him. Not yet at least. So the large male told Batwing of something else instead of what he actually felt. They didn't expect him to spill that did they?
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue30/30SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue45/100SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:33 am

Batwing's ears twitched. "I'm called Bat for a reason you know." The brute snorted. "There's somthing else,isn't there?" The gray brute narrowed his eyes. "Though,it looks like your not good being pressured into things like this."
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:12 am

Blackwidow returned back to camp and looked around for Bane. She didn't see him so she sniffed the air and followed his scent into the warriors den, it semed him and batwing were talking. "Hey Batwing." She said nodding her head to him. Then she turned to Bane, and really looked at him. He was a large brute, dark fur, hard eyes, but to her he was handsome, despite the fact that he wore a mask. Yes this was the male that she had fallen for. " Bane." Is all she said before she walked over to him and whispered into his ear, not caring if Batwing heard. "Bane I love you, I trust you, and you make me happy, i accept everything about you, your past, the fact that you need a mask, and you can't tell me that you don't feel anything." She was going to make it mushy because she wasn't that kind of girl plus she knew that Bane wasn't like that. She pulled back and waited for his response, she was scared of what he was going to say, what if he really didn't have and feelings for her, she would feel like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:11 pm

Bane

Bane suppressed his growl and exaggerated sigh, before looking at Batwing. His eyes had since hardened and become cold. He took another deep breath and thought about it. "There always has to be something else, does it not? Well, no I am not good wit-" Bane froze the moment he saw Blackwidow enter. She greeted Batwing and then she slowly walked up to him. The brute's ears rose and fell back when she got closer and reached up to speak into his ears. The hard expression his eyes contained softened considerably as she spoke her truth. Bane remained still as he processed her words. A small smile formed beneath his mask, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "you can't tell me that you don't feel anything." The masked brute admitted that to himself. Slowly he turned his head to her, for the first time the male had no idea what to say. "I... love... you... too." The word 'love' felt foreign as he spoke it, his raspu mechanical voice sounding odd even to him as he uttered those words.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/30SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue55/100SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:38 pm

Blackwidow waited and when she hear Bane reply she smiled and nuzzled his neck. Then said slowly "I love to hear you say that, but you hurt me and it will be the biggest regret in your life, but thank you Bane." She listened to the sound of his mask, she thought it was soothing in a way. She closed her eyes and inhaled his scent.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:26 pm

Bane

Bane felt her nuzzle his neck, and for a moment forgot that the other gray wolf was there. He gave a throaty chuckle, his chest rumbling as he listened to her. He would never think of hurting her in any way. His ears flicked back and forth his eyes dancing with a happy gray light. He smiled beneath the mask, "It appears we see eye to eye on that matter." He shook his head, he would never hurt her. On purpose, never. The male lowered his head and gently laid his mask against his shoulder. That was when he noticed Batwing and he pulled back slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue5/20SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue3/100SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:33 pm

Blackwidow smiled and said " I'm glad we agree." She sighed when he laid his mask on her shoulder but frowned when he pulled it away. Then she remembered that Batwing was there. She flicked her tail and chuckled, then smirked at him. " are you embarrassed now?" She asked Bane, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue45/100SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:41 pm

Batwing dipped his head to Blackwidow when she entered. "Hey,Whats..." He was a bit surprised when she approached Bane. Did she anger him earlier? Well I don't see her as the apologizing type,but... He sat in thought while they spoke to each other. He then heard the word love. Hs ears perked up and he turned to the sound. He almost fell over in surprise. Though he kept himself from yelling out. "I'll leave you two here..." He lowered his head and stared at the ground. Walking quickly out of the warriors den.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:33 pm

Bane

Bane fur felt hot, as she asked if he was embarrassed. He wanted to say no, but it wasn't the whole truth. He gave Batwing a grateful glance as he left, he'd have to thank the gray warrior later. He turned back to Blackwidow, his eyes showed his happiness. "I am not used to showing my feelings in front of others and with Batwing I feel as if I have to keep this image up..." He pushed his mask slowly into her shoulder once more. Through the strong scent of the morphine, through the steely scent of the mask, he could barely make out her scent. Earthy and warm, Bane felt the urge to pull away again, he was not used to this. [/quote]
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue5/20SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue3/100SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Blackwidow watched as Batwing left and she felt his mask on his shoulder again. " Bane around me you can be yourself. I don't want you to ever feel like you have to uphold some dark godly image. They only think of you that way because that's all you show them. You know this whole time I thought it was Thunderstrike that I loved but it wasn't it was you and I'm glad to have you as my mate." "Oh and no lying about our feelings or anything, not to each other. I'm your mate now, and I'm not afraid to shout it to the whole clan, though its none of their business, but I think you get what I mean, right."
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:10 pm

Bane

The gray brute's ears perked forward as he listened to her voice as she spoke to him. Well that sure was a way of turning the tables on the male. He was used to telling himself and sometimes others what would go, how it it would happen, when and where. Now she was telling him, how he should act around her. But surprising even himself the male nodded. "Fine, I will be my true self around you. Don't expect me to change so quickly around the others though." He chuckled softly. Nope, he could go around with her and show a soft side no one had seen. He could be with Blackwidow and show everyone a different Bane, a new wolf. But never directly, it would be with her and her only.

At that moment, the dark brute's eyes narrowed. The word 'mate' resounded in his ears. He kept his current position, his mask to her shoulder while he made himself a silent vow. He was from that moment on her protector, her mate. If any other wolf be it male or female dared hurt Blackwidow in any way, they'd have him to deal with. Bane was a jealous guy, it didn't seem like it but he was. If she was hurt mentally, physically, emotionally by anyone... well he'd be around to make sure it didn't happen. Once more he snapped back from his thoughts and turned to Black,
"We are mates now. If I ever hurt you may my mask fall off and stop working."

(I... had to go mushy. It seemed like the best way.)
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:53 am

(It's a nice touch, mushy but not too much)
Blackwidow listened to him and then laughed. " no I don't expect you to change quickly. Plus I think most will be very shocked that the dark and mysterious Bane has a mate. And I know you won't hurt me and don't say that Bane, that not funny. She used her tail to hit him, " don't talk about dying,please." She didn't want to think about that. " I promise that I will not hurt you and have your back, even if you don't need it." She gave him her signature smirk.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:10 am

Bane

gave a deep chuckle, he was never trying to be funny. It wasn't his type of thing. But he did mean it, every bit of it. He would rather it fall off and endure pain himself than have anything happen to her. He felt the slap of her tail against his chest and gave a quick smirk before she told him not to speak of death. Bane had seen so much of it, caused so much of it death did not phase him. It was something that happened to everyone whether by accident or on purpose. Truthfully, he had never lost someone to death and felt bad about it, it was so normal. Even those two his friends, the young wolf he had cared for and his best friend. The male rolled his shoulders slightly shaking the thought away.

His ears perked back to hear her before he slowly removed his head from her shoulder and neck. He gave her a smile. Strange, Blackwidow and Bane. Two wolves, different pasts. One was dark, the other fair. Bane tilted his head, his ears flopped lazily to the side as he did so.

Bane had noticed that Blackwidow had come back without her earlier partner, she had come back for this specifically. A strange feeling stirred inside of him when he thought about it, he didn't like it. It was foreign and strange but slightly soft and warm.
"I hate to break this happy occasion up, but you did not leave the deputy waiting did you?" He didn't want her to leave, and once he said it he regretted it. Fool, should not have said that.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:57 pm

Blackwidow felt him pull away. " ahh I did leave him waiting, I promised him I would hunt with him. But I came here to tell you that, so you can come with me or you could stay here." She had almost forgot about Thunderstrike. But she didn't want to leave Bane either. She felt bad about Thunderstrike, she wondered if he felt betrayed or if this would ruin their friendship. She knew she had to go back and clear everything up with him. So she licked Bane's ear and then padded out of the warriors den. She made her way out of the cave and to where she had left the deputy.
Lonely willow
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Bane

Bane watched her leave a small pang of sadness storming through the happiness he felt. He couldn't do many things for her because of the mask but at the same time there were things he could do that others could't. The brute just hoped she wouldn't regret it later.

Slowly he was about to follow but pulled back. He would not become possessive, he refused to do it. So deciding on soemthing else he padded to where he could see Batwing and called out to him. His raspy mechanical voice resonated on the rocks.
"Batwing..." He padded up to the gray colored wolf and smiled. "Would you care to join me in a small spar? I have some pent up energy that must be released before I wreck something on accident." He gave the wolf a wink, he was kidding but he could go for a spar if Batwing accepted.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/30SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue55/100SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:34 am

Blackwidow returned back to camp and lad the squirrel and put it on the fresh kill pile. Walking over to Batwing and Bane, "you guys are going to go spar, well have fun, but I really think you shouldn't until you have had you shoulder grated Batwing. And I don't want to hear anything about how your fine, you still don't want it to get worse or get an Infection." "Oh and eat before you guys spare, no use sparing on an empty belly, she said and then gave Bane a sly smile before going to the stream that ran through the cave and got a drink of water.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue14/30SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue20/100SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:39 am

Batwing had blushed when he left,but it went away as quickly as it came. The gray brute turned to the deep voice responding behind him. The gray brute have a small hesitant nod and stood up. "Any rules,or is it all out?" Batwing wanted to know all the details just now,but Blackwidow would kill him if he found out. He chuckled inwardly.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:23 am

Bane

Bane turned back as Blackwidow entered, already laying the law. The brute followed her with amusement as he flicked his ears. He shook his head before she disappeared. "Well Batwing you can eat if you wish. I'd rather eat later." He gave the wolf a wink before turning to him as he asked about the rules. Now Bane was not one for rules so the chance to spar without them was a golden opportunity. "Hmm, I like the idea of all out as you say but it may get out of hand., Your choice Batwing."

Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike padded in and heard the faint talk about a spar. He smiled and dropped his rabbit before simply looking at them. He shook his head, if they were to go without rules they better watch out and make sure blackwidow doesn;t find out. She would not be happy. [
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:44 pm

Batwing shrugged. "...I need some exercise." The gray brute rolled his shoulders. "So both would work for me. Blackwidow probably doesn't want you going all out though." The gray brute smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SuperClan Camp
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next