Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SuperClan Camp - Page 11 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SuperClan Camp

Go down 
+20
Barkstripe
Wolverineclaw
Sophie
Poisonivy
Gentlestar
Joker
Fernshade
Dolphinpaw
Echochime
Hawkeye and Catclaw
Silvertongue
Moonshadow
Hawk
Hulksmash and Ironheart
Blackwidow
Batwing
Thunderstrike- Bane
Lightpaw
Spangledstar
StarClan
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Carlsbad_caverns2

Hidden deep in the tunnels of caverns lays the camp. It take a certain route(enter, two lefts and a right turn) to get to it. The camp is made of three levels and has a hole is the ceiling like in mouthermouth Where when the moon and sun are at their peeks they are full visible. The Leander's den is at the front of the camp on guard. It is made of a tucked in hole in the wall on the higher level of the camp. The higher level is for the leader only and is where he stands for meetings on a lookout point called High Edge. The warriors' den is not far off, a collection of boulders on the second level with a large gap underneath for he wolves to sleep under. The apprentice den is another hole in the wall, this one across from he warriors'. On the final level lies the medicine den and nursery. The nursery is twos the rocks slumped together to form a teepee sort of den with the wall as its back. The medicine den is much like it only larger. On the lower level there is also a cavern stream going across the ground. It's very shallow and not a danger to any pups.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue5/20SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue3/100SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:12 pm

( okay, and I will just make up some of Black's history because I am too lazy to look it up, and make it long Smile
Blackwidow listened to Bane as he started to tell his life story and she had to say she never thought he use to live with humans. But her eyes flashed with concern when he was talking about his mother and he stopped. " it's alright Bane, and you know talking about it will help you to not be so tense all he time." She said licking his shoulder in reassurance. She could tell that this was difficult for him to talk about. She shifted her body and winced when she moved her injured led wrong.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Crystals : 131
Location : A place where the moon never sets and where darkness rises

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:27 pm

(The two totally should.
Don't worry, his history is almost over XD
I'm just going to go with the whole story and then just finish it now. Very Happy)

Bane

Bane froze as her tongue swept over his shoulder in reassurance, but instead of softening he went on."When they let us out, considering I was old enough to be out we went out. She was just in the wrong place, at the wrong time with the wrong creatures. The moment she stepped out she was fresh bait, she was killed."His voice had no emotion to it, just an empty robotic voice that was repeating what he knew, yet never how he felt. He just went on.

"After that, I was next. But one of the only good things those petty humans did for me was put something very special into my friend. Hidden within the small bear like thing was a very sharp object, sort of like what Batwing had in his shoulder. Of course it was one of those human things but it served well when the others came at me. It was the first time I had done something bad, and I felt it within me. The wolf lay shaking before me before it went cold, it was a new feeling... but I... I liked it. The rest of the gathered wolves backed away, a six month old pup... had killed a well known fighter. After that, I dedicated myself to what you know me as. Instilling fear in others. I grew stronger and stronger and spent much time around the humans. This mask isn't always running correctly and someone has to fix it. I learned and grew, and with each passing day, I became feared in this strange place. That is when I called myself Bane. I had never had a name before, but this one... it sounded right. Bane. Everyone knew it, everyone respected it, everyone obeyed it, maybe not willingly but who goes against what they fear?"Once more the brute stopped talking, but now his eyes had crinkled with humor. He liked it when others feared him, when he felt respected, when he was in charge. But quickly he resumed wishing to finish.

"That is how I grew up, even those petty humans had right to fear me. But one day something happened, a story much like my own. Another female came into the cages, she too was heavily pregnant. Wolves there were beasts, and I wasn't much better. Once the pup was born and the two were let go, the mother was killed much like my own. Even I could not stop it. But I did do something, something I do not regret. As the mother was killed, I took the pup, I ran to the safest place there,my own cage. I made sure she was safe, protected and healthy. That pup was like a daughter to me. She too grew up, strong and quick at thinking, but everyone knew she would have to leave my protection soon, but I never left her. I became her protector and was with her everywhere. I would not see an innocent soul destroyed when I had seen so much violence from our kind. She managed to escape that pit, for we lived underground, I helped her out and she left. The one I protected was gone."Bane remembered her perfectly. a young female, lean and strong with a long brown pelt and shining green eyes. Playful and fun, keeping him on his toes, that little Talia (I have no imagination for names) had made him something more than a fearsome creature. He continued... "Once she left, the tables turned. I was no longer respected and the attack turned upon me. Without her to see, they could do as they pleased and they did. In the fight, my back was broken as was my neck a reason for the strange way my fur twists along my spine. I received damaged to my face as well, when I removed the mask, I made sure you could not see what has truly happened and none shall lever know. Be glad for fur, Blackwidow, be glad for fur. I was left for dead, and as night came I still found myself in pain. The humans took me from the scene and the rest of the time is a blur. I just remember the mask and learning to use it, I even learned what they call it, Venom. Strange name, but appropriate. Learning it was for my own good. The pain will never go away... I was released into the wild after the mask, they would not let me back. They thought they were smart, thinking I would have perished. Those wolves who attacked me would have been the ones dying. Still my anger, I did not suppress it and I took it out on those who helped me. Only two ran away, the rest lay at my feet. As a now human killing wolf, I had to run and find a place to live and in that time I found her again or she found me. They had been hunting when they spotted me, and somehow they had me surrounded before she managed to recognize who I was. It was a joyous occasion. She introduced me to the pack which was consequently led by her father, they called it the League of Shadows. I found this quite funny but they were expert wolves who saw sense in justice and taught me how to perfect my skills. I was rusty compared to them but I no longer am now. I spent much of my time with Talia and Barsad while there. Barsad was a strange wolf, always wore a strange red cloth around his neck but he was always loyal and a good friend. The three of us... we had many good times together, until I was jo longer welcome to the pack. Her father rejected me, I was dangerous, I was a monster to him. So I left and now find myself here. What has happened to Talia and Barsad... I only wish I knew..."

Bane finished, where were his friends? They had been true friends and to find them again would be more than perfect but he knew that was a shallow idea. Quietly he shrugged and turned to blackwidow, his eyes spelling out clearly what he had to say. Tell anyone, and I will kill you too. Bane knew he should be trying to get her trust and friendship but this was his story and no one had ever heard it, but he trusted this female enough to tell her and if she dared use it against him... The male sighed and flicked his grizzled ear. "A common story, is it not? Your turn."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9394061/1/Deshi-Basara
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue5/20SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue3/100SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:52 am

(im so sorry, work has been making me tired)
Blackwidow listened to what Bane had said and after he was done she had a new respect for him. she could she how he became the wolf that he was today. she smiled at him, "wow Bane that is quite a life story you have there, and i wont tell you story to another soul, dead or alive." "and i am going to have to ask that you do the same with my story because if you do decide to tell someone i will personally rip your throat out." she said calmly, she was very protective of her past.

(im going to wait until you repy and then i will tel; her whole story)
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:16 pm

Bane

Bane had done it, he had trusted his story to someone. And now that it was over, now that someone knew the truth he felt a great weight off of his shoulders. His posture relaxed if only by the slightest inch, his wariness dwindled by the slightest percentage. He was calm, finally he was calm. His grizzled ears perked as Blackwidow began and told him that she'd be more than willing to rip his throat out if he told her story. Bane wasn't one to speak of others, but he knew that even if he started liking Backwidow no one would be ripping his throat out even if he did say. Half of the male was tempted to say, I'd like to see you try. Or maybe, You'll have a bit of difficulty with that. In Bane's mind, he couldn't lose. He held himself quite high, but he stayed quiet as he gave her a simple nod. The brute's grey eyes held no expression as he nodded,"Please continue, and the day I o speak of your history to another, may my mask stop working for good and send me into pain  until I slowly perish from it."Bane was harsh on himself about it, but he wanted her to truly trust him.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/30SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue55/100SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:31 pm

Blackwidow shook her head at him, " you are so hard on yourself and I don't wish you dead." She inhaled deeply and spoke. " I did live with humans like you did, I lived with my parents and my sister. One day we were out hunting during leaf bare and there was a half eaten deer carcass laying in the snow, we thought that we were soo lucky and we were but we didn't stop to think about why there was a half eaten deer laying in the open during leaf bare, but we sure did find out. We were on the brink of starvation and we didn't smell the human hunters laying in wait for us until we heard a loud bang and I saw my father drop with blood pooling under his body. I didn't check to see if my father was still alive, I pushed my little sister in front of me and told her to run, I looked back to see where my mom was but she was sniffing at my father and crying. I yelled at my mom to leave him, but she would listen and right when I was to my mom about to pull her away the hunters had come out of there hiding place and shot at us. The bullet was directed at me but at the last moment my mother moved me out of the way and it hit her square in the chest, instantly killing her. I was frozen for a second at seeing both of my parents die in front of me, but I knew that my sister was still out there and I had to make sure she was safe.

I ran in the direction that my sister ran with the hunters hot on my tail. I found my sister struggling with trying to get her foot out of what looked like a metal bear claw. I ran to her and helped get her paw out and we started to run again and by this time we had lost the hunters. But I knew they were still out there and I kept telling my sister that we have to hurry but her paw was hurt really bad from the metal claw, and couldn't move very fast. The hunters had caught up with us and we ran until we had come to a dead end. I knew that we had no way out and if I didn't do something we would die, I had to protect my sister. So I put my sister behind me and then lunged at the first hunter. I bit into his arm and the hungr dropped its gun. The other hunters as there were three of them, one of them shot at me but instead of hitting me it hit the hunter in the side. My sister had decided to join in the fight by attacking the hunter that shot at me and before I could tell her no, the hunter shot her in the stomach. I attacked the hunter and ripped his throat out when I got him on the ground. The other hunter shot at me and got me in the stomach. Even though I was in a lot of pain I didn't feel it, all I wanted was blood. I wanted to only kill, nothing else. I didn't get that chance though because right then a black wolf had attacked that hunter and killed him."
Blackwidow paused, she had tears sliently pouring down her face. She never really got to cry and mourn the loss of her family, she loved her sister more than anything. And still to this day she felt like it was her fault that they had all died. " you see it was me that suggested we eat the deer, to expose ourselves out in the open. I got my parents and my sister killed, my mom told me that if anything ever happen to her and my father that it was my job to take care of my sister. But instead I brought the hunters to her when she possibly had a chance to escape and live her life, I couldn't protect her, I failed her and my parents." The tears were pouring down now, and she just let them. She hated herself for being weak and not able to protect who she loved the most in her life. " I'm sorry Bane you most think I'm pathetic," she said not meeting his eyes. She didn't like that she looked and felt soo weak right now.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:04 am

Bane

Bane listened with much care to Blackwidow's story. He kept quiet, the only sound coming from him was that of the mask as he slowly breathed. The brute was looking straight ahead, imagining the events just as he heard the slightest hint of a sniffle. Slowly Bane turned his head and frowned. His steely eyes held the hint of kindness as he lightly swept her with his tail."Crying and mourning is not a weakness. It liberates you from dwelling on the past and blaming yourself. Allow yourself to cry Blackwidow, only then will you truly feel free."By then the brute's voice was a soft whisper, as he spoke into her ear. He gave her advice, he himself did not follow but he gave it, knowing it was true. Bane could not offer her anything more or so he thought as he simply gave her shoulder a gentle push.

{Wow I almost went all cheesy on you at the end. Lucky I caught myself. XD}
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/30SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue55/100SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:40 pm

( yes I saw that)
Blackwidow started to rub her eyes on her paws and shot Bane a grateful smile. " thanks Bane there is really only one other time that I cried beside right now, I was never one for crying." " well like I said a black wolf came and saved me by killing the third hunter. I was taken to their camp and they healed me, I later learned that that black wolf was named Night Fury and he was the leader of an organization named SHEILD. I told him what happened and he asked me if I wanted to join them and I agreed. I was trained in fighting and became there best fighter and also their best spy. I had a mission where I had to get close to this wolf named Jack to gain information from him. So I did just that and later we fell in love with each other. Night caught wind of this and ordered me off the mission, but that didn't stop us from seeing each other. We would meet in secret. His leader caught us and ordered him killed. We fought them off the best we could but there were too many of them, two large strong wolves held me down and I watched as they killed my mate. Blackwidow's eyes held pure raw hatred in them. two months later I went and murdered all of the wolves who were involved in the attack. I also killed their mates and children, I would stay and watch as their lives slowly slipped away. I had become a cold blooded killer but I enjoyed it. I also left the Sheild organization and was out in the mountains when I was chased by a bear and then I fell in here, and now I'm here." "I wanted to kill those humans tonight but I just couldn't, all I thought about was this clan Nd how it had become my home." " I think this place has made me softer." " so now you know my life story."
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:34 am

Bane

Bane remained quiet, his breathing so soft the mask could not be heard as blackwidow continued. The male frowned, and deep inside something stirred within him. Was it sympathy? Empathy? He didn't know but he didn't like it. Quietly as she finished, he made a remark on her wish to kill the people. "Well I would have as well, had Mr. Batwing not stopped me." His eyes crinkled at the edges in a smile before he shook his head. "Trust that your story is safely hidden with me."
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:41 pm

Black widow smiled at Bane. " I know that it is, thanks again for opening up to me." " lets get some sleep, it's been a long day." She said before she closed her eyes and listened to the noise of Bane's mask before she fell asleep to the oddly soothing sound. For once in her life she didn't dream about her family and mate dying, it was a dreamless sleep for the pretty red colored fae.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:22 pm

Bane

Bane flicked his tail softly, before Blackwidow suggested sleep. The male sighed, but didn't settle, not yet. His gaze was on Blackwidow as she slowly seemed to slip into a slumber. Bane gave a soft smile, before putting his won head down to sleep. For a long time he remained awake in the darkness of the cave, wondering his own silent thoughts. He shook his head to clear his thoughts, before making a strong movement, like that of a wolf licking his chest fur. Only he couldn't do that of course, he just ran his mask over his fur, before he sighed. He couldn't just leave her, so facing away he slowly slipped into a sleep.
Back to top Go down
Batwing

Batwing

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:10 am

Batwing twitched and opened his ears. He let out a loud yawn and cracked his neck. He sighed with relief as a crack rang out. He yawned again and rolled his shoulders. "Ahh,gooooood morning." He glanced around and flicked his tail. His face grew serious,and lost its morning luster. He peered outside and noticed Bane and Blackwidow sleeping together. He narrowed his eyes. Hwta the...?
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:13 pm

Bane

Bane's sides rose and fell in the soft rhythm of his breathing, during the males deep sleep. He had not slept very comfortably in a long time. A sound, not one of his dreams but of the real world caught his attention and in a snap the male was up, looking around growling in the slightest. His steely eyes glanced all around until he caught sight of Batwing. Bane stood watching him for a moment, before glancing at Blackwidow and then quickly padding away towards the fresh kill pile.

The dark brute gave a gentle sigh, he felt like he had a thundercloud over him as he nudged a small rabbit out of the pile. He began to push it and push it until he was out of sight. old habits, die hard.

Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike's ears twitched at a nearby voice but it wasn't until a few minutes later that he did finally get up. His eyes look dull, his posture tired until he finally shook it all away. The handsome male padded out and stretched once out of the den before surveying the area in a careful glance.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:24 pm

Blackwidow woke up when she heard a growl. She sat up and stretched, careful not to move her right leg. She saw Thunderstrike and batwing and hopped over to them. " morning you two." " has anyone seen hulksmash, I need to get my leg checked out. And you should get that shoulder checked too Batwing." She said eyeing the fresh kill pile, she wanted something put her leg was brothering her and she didn't feel like moving anymore.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:30 pm

Bane

Bane gave a sigh, the moment he removed his mask, Batwing's look came into mind. The male growled and pushed the mask somewhat on once more. He padded out of the cave quickly, carrying his own storm cloud above himself. He was slightly mad, more at himself than anyone else. Why? He wouldn't tell. Quickly he padded away.

-Somewhere.

Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike caught sight of the red female and smiled kindly before setting his rump to the ground. "Good morrow." The male paused, he had not seen Hulksmash in a while. "Perhaps you should try his den. He appears to be in there quite often."
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:36 pm

Blackwidow gave a heavy sigh. "Truthfully Thunderstike I would but my leg is really bothering me and I don't feel like moving much." She hated admitting to others how vulnable she was right now. " and Thunderstrike seeming as our leader did not fight I suggest you go tell her what happen." Sh said curling her tail around her paws.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:51 pm

Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike nodded, "Fine I will see where they are." He headed off, first to Hulksmash's den. Nothing but the faintest scent of the brute remained. Thunder 'hmmed' quietly before heading off and up to Spangledstar's den. Nothing either. The male grumbled quietly before heading back to her once more. "They... hmmm"

(Spangled isn't going to be on, and Hulk hasn't been on in a while.)
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:22 pm

( aww poo, well okay, I'll make something up)
Blackwidow watched as Thunderstrike checked their dens and came back, letting her know that the two most important people in the clan were not here. " Ahhhh fine, I will just have to do it myself. Thunder can you go and get me a dock leaf, thyme, a poppy seed, and something from the fresh kill pile, please." She really hated asking for help with such simple things, and she hoped that he didn't think that she was using him.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:41 pm

Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike waited for her to tell him how to help. He wanted to help and in any possible way. His ears perked as she spoke. "Of course!" Thunder had some knowledge on herbs and their uses, but of course he was much better at fighting. Quickly he ran to Hulk's store of herbs and nosed around. The den of medicine is so full of many herbs, I must learn more. He grabbed what he needed and ran back to Blackwidow. "The den of medicine is full of herbs, I'm sure these are the ones you wished for. Now I will go bring you kill from the pile." Thunderstrike ran off before quickly bringing her back a piece of the recent deer.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:04 am

Blackwidow saw Thunderstrike run off to help her. " thank you Thunderstrike." She said giving him a full smile. She chew up the herbs and and put them on th dock leaves and placed it on her injured leg. Her leg instantly felt better. She then ate the piece of deer that Thunder had brought for her. " Thundrstrike why are you so nice to me, not that I want you to be mean but I just don't get it. I mean I know I'm no the nicest wolf." She really wanted to know why, she knew why she tried her best not to be mean to him, but that was because she liked him.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 pm

Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike sat and watched Blackwidow as she treated herself and ate. His smile was wide, but instantly faded as she asked him why he was helping. "I am the deputy of course... I must... help.... There are reasons of which you must not know, yet Widow of Black. " Thunder quickly walked away. "If you need anything, feel free to call, Lady Black."
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:01 am

Blackwidow tilted he head to the side in confusion. " things that I can't know yet...." She didn't understand what that meant but she just shrugged her shoulders. " well thanks again Thunderstrike and I'm just going to lay here for a moment and then I think we should go hunting." She said laying back down so her paw could rest for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:04 pm

Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike walked back to Blackwidow, his own piece of food hanging from his jaws. The male nodded, "Yes a hunt, wish to invite anyone else? Or just you and me..." Thunder soved his muzzle into his food and stopped talking.
Back to top Go down
Owlflight
Young Warrior
Owlflight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:54 pm

Blackwidow looked around and thought about it for a moment. "How about just you and I, unless you were thinking about hunting bigger prey then we can take more wolves but we need people to stay and protect the clan and there aren't that many people in camp right now," she said trying to find an excuse because she just wanted it to be her and Thunderstrike. "I need to get out and get some fresh air anyways."
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:23 pm

Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike's ears perked in glee. A hunt alone with Blackwidow? The brute's tail slowly began to wag before he stood."Well then allow us to go if the Lady is ready." Thunder was excited though he didn't show it all that much. the male gave a happy smile and pranced around for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue30/30SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:04 pm

Blackwidow smiled and got up with her right leg up at first and then she lightly placed it on the ground. " so where are we going?" She was hopping around the cave, testing her leg. She would be fine, now it just ached, now that she had applied medicine to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SuperClan Camp
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next