Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SuperClan Camp - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SuperClan Camp

Go down 
+20
Barkstripe
Wolverineclaw
Sophie
Poisonivy
Gentlestar
Joker
Fernshade
Dolphinpaw
Echochime
Hawkeye and Catclaw
Silvertongue
Moonshadow
Hawk
Hulksmash and Ironheart
Blackwidow
Batwing
Thunderstrike- Bane
Lightpaw
Spangledstar
StarClan
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Carlsbad_caverns2

Hidden deep in the tunnels of caverns lays the camp. It take a certain route(enter, two lefts and a right turn) to get to it. The camp is made of three levels and has a hole is the ceiling like in mouthermouth Where when the moon and sun are at their peeks they are full visible. The Leander's den is at the front of the camp on guard. It is made of a tucked in hole in the wall on the higher level of the camp. The higher level is for the leader only and is where he stands for meetings on a lookout point called High Edge. The warriors' den is not far off, a collection of boulders on the second level with a large gap underneath for he wolves to sleep under. The apprentice den is another hole in the wall, this one across from he warriors'. On the final level lies the medicine den and nursery. The nursery is twos the rocks slumped together to form a teepee sort of den with the wall as its back. The medicine den is much like it only larger. On the lower level there is also a cavern stream going across the ground. It's very shallow and not a danger to any pups.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Hulksmash and Ironheart
Medicine Wolf
Hulksmash and Ironheart

Crystals : 2

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:55 pm

"Spangledstar, I count your matronly sensibilities as one of the great mysteries of the universe," he sighed ruefully. His face hardened a bit. "Really though. I don't understand why you think I can't handle this. I've got it under control. A little pain can't really beat me." He looked back up at his leader. It wasn't in his nature to ask for help, at all. He'd rather deal with a little ache than anyone thinking he needed constant attention. Still.. "Alright, fine. But only if starts to actually bother me, and not you." He cracked a smile at the last jab. He could at least surrender gracefully.
Back to top Go down
Spangledstar
Clan Leader
Spangledstar

Crystals : 36

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:04 pm

Spangledstar nodded in consent. "All right. When it starts bothering you you will go to Hulksmash." The blond male's worry was still there but he shoved it to the back of his mind for now. He could trust Ironheart to see the medicine wolf when it got too much for him - well not really, but Spangledstar was going to take him on his word.
Back to top Go down
Hulksmash and Ironheart
Medicine Wolf
Hulksmash and Ironheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:24 pm

Ironheart smiled wider, if just to assure the other that he wasn't going to jump off of any high places or get into a slap-fight with a bear. "Well, if it's all the same to you, I'm going to get back to my toys. They get lonely, glowing down there in the dark by themselves." He stood up, relieved to note that resting for a bit had made his leg settle down.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/30SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:30 pm

Batwing flicked his tail. He felt bored and tired. He laid his head down in his paws. And sighed. Batwing flicked his ears and blinked.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Crystals : 131
Location : A place where the moon never sets and where darkness rises

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Thunderstrike padded back into camp, his head and tail held high in happiness and excitement. His tongue flopped out in a long cascade of pink, as his ears twitched to and fro. His deep chest and large sides heaved, as Thunder gasped for air. With a bit more effort he managed to reach a corner by a rock and lied down by it, closing his eyes as he relaxed from his run.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9394061/1/Deshi-Basara
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/30SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:14 pm

Blackwidow arrived at camp and saw Batwing. "hello Batwing," she said as she passed him on her way to the fresh kill pile. she picked up a nice plump rat from the pile and settled down to eat it. After she was done, she went into the warriors den to take a nap. she curled up in a ball and dreamed about chasing rabbits.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/30SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:16 pm

Batwing blinked at Blackwidow. Acknowledging her reply. He yawned and curled up. Bat flicke Chis ears and blinked.
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Crystals : 115

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/20SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue28/100SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:45 pm

Poisonivy padded in to camp confidently, a smile on her face. She looked around and saw Batwing. She decided to stop by and maybe share prey with him; considering Thunderstrike left her in the dust. She grabbed the squirrel she had caught earlier and sat by Batwing.
"Wanna share? Theres enough for both of us." Poisonivy asked.
Back to top Go down
Spangledstar
Clan Leader
Spangledstar

Crystals : 36

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:07 pm

Spangledstar eyed Ironheart's leg as the wolf stood up. It seemed like it bothered him less than before, making the leader let out a small sigh of relief. "Okay," he said with a fond smile that quickly turned stern. "But don't stay down there for days again, Ironheart. Remember last time? You were missing for five days before Hulksmash found you passed out down in your cave."
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:57 pm

Batwing glanced up at Poisenivy with dark black eyes. He blinked and shrugged. "Sure." He nudged the prey to her. Letting the fae take the first bite.
Back to top Go down
Hulksmash and Ironheart
Medicine Wolf
Hulksmash and Ironheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:59 pm

"I seem to recall it was more like three," he called over his shoulder, flicking his tail in dismissal. He set a leisurely pace to the cave, stopping to allow himself a drawn-out stretch. Truth be told, the cave really was his favorite place nowadays, despite the lack of his other favorite thing--food. He considered bringing food down, but decided against it. If it went bad while he was ignoring it, the cave would smell absolutely horrible forever. He brushed his way inside the narrow crack that lead to his area, mind already alight with new things he could try to improve his technique.

-Ironheart's Cave-
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/20SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue28/100SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:27 pm

Blushing a bit she nodded her thanks and bit into the juicy prey. Her vivid green eyes shone in the shade of the carven. She smiled and passed the squirrel to Batwing.
"So, do you have your eyes set on being deputy?" Poisonivy asked, smiling ambition burning in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Silvertongue

Silvertongue

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:31 pm

Silvertongue exited the warrior's den, his bearing stately and imposing as he made his way up the slope. His clanmates tended to gather below, next to the freshkill pile and other dens, but he preferred the higher ground. He could often catch a slight breeze from the open roof, maybe the soft notes of bird song. He watched the goings-on below his paws, silent. Like ants, he mused to himself.

Last edited by Silvertongue on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:32 pm

Batwing took a bite. And perked his ears at her question. He swallowed the warm prey. He blinked and chuckled. "No. I'm not actually." He then narrowed his eyes to slits. "Why do you ask!"
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:42 pm

"It seems everyone else has... I think. I'm a bit interested. Hehe, actually thats a lie, I would love to be the deputy. Im pretty strong and swift, but I can see Spangledstar choosing Thunderstrike for his strength and for him being wise. Strength isn't everything though, Im pretty good with my witts!" Poisonivy chuckled liking her lips.
"Mind if I have a bit more? I haven't eaten all day!" The she-wolf exclaimed chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:47 pm

Batwing shrugged. Then pushed the prey back to Poisenivy. Satisfied with his one bite. He flicked his ears. "I doubt it. Maybe Ironheart."
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:51 pm

"Yeah, but he is injured if I'm not mistaken. Spangledstar might go for the wise and smart, or the strong and bulky. Who knows? He can pick any wolf at this point." Poisonivy said. She then took a chunk out of the squirrel and chewed, she had been quite proud of the catch.
Back to top Go down
Batwing

Batwing

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:54 pm

Batwing flicked his ears Poisenivy. "That is true. Although on another point,he is smart and wise." He flicked his tail. "But I doubt he would survive as leader for long. And well,maybe Blackwidow. She is smart and strong-hearted." Batwing blinked.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye and Catclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:04 pm

Hawkeye sat alone, watching the stream trickle down over the rocks and soon disappear into one of the various openings that led to either a deeper cave or the outside world. The male wasn't quite sure how he felt about living in such a place, he much preferred the wide open air and the ability to see his enemies coming before they could jump him. Simply the idea of running around underneath the free sky filled him with a longing that pumped through his veins. He wanted to make leaps and bounds and to sink his teeth into the warm flesh of his prey. The chase and the adrenaline was what he wanted- nothing more, nothing less. Becoming bored with literally watching the world go by, the brown-colored wolf stood from his perch and turned around, gazing at the wolves sitting around him. Catching sight of Batwing and Poisonivy, he walked over to them and sat down nearby. "Having a nice date, kids?" he asked with an innocent smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Batwing

Batwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:06 pm

Batwing pinned the ears to his head,and narrowed his eyes. "Well,for one thing,I don't hope to love. Ever." He snorted at Hawkeye,then laid his head in his paws.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/30SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:09 pm

Blackwidow woke up and stretched. she left the warriors den and saw Batwing,Poisionivy, and Hawkeye by the fresh kill pile. " morning Batwing,Poisionivy, and Hawkeye." " i think later on im going exploring on what i can make my nest out of." " the cave floor is making me stiff."
Back to top Go down
Batwing

Batwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:12 pm

Batwing flicked her ears at Blackwidow,and turned. He faced the black fae,then blinked. "Morning." He heard the rocks wet stiff. He though they were fine. To him,the stones cold dark color comforted him. "Do what you'ld like."
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye and Catclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:15 pm

Hawkeye grinned at Batwing's response. "Aw, the Dark Knight's a little touchy, eh? Never thought I'd hear you turn down a girl." A chuckle escaped from his jaws as his lively brown eyes turned to look at the newcomer, Blackwidow. "I'm thinking she just wants to get away from boring ole' Bat over here," he joked, poking fun at his comrade.
Back to top Go down
Batwing

Batwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:19 pm

Batwing lower his eyebrows. Then flicked his tail. Then turned to the small wolf. He snorted. "At one part,the only thing this little one can do is shoot out at his prey." He snickered. "Thunderstrike can squish you faster than you can say I'm dead." He blinked and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye and Catclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:27 pm

"Fastest hunter in SuperClan," Hawkeye said confidently, looking down at Batwing. "And I wouldn't be so sure, Bat. Perhaps you're mistaken and speaking for yourself?" His eyes had a mischievous glint in them as he grinned in good humor as he looked at the dark colored wolf before him. Yes, this was much more fun than watching water pass over rocks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SuperClan Camp
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next