Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SunClan Camp - Page 30 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+67
Shadowclaw
Jaime
Barkstripe
Weedpaw
Crystalheart
Feathersoul
Adderfang
Angelfeather
Streampup
Swiftstorm
Owlflight
Fawnlight
Emeraldpup
Okamiamaterasu
Graywind
Hurricanefang
Brambleberry
Duke
Pandapup
Frost
Yuri
Redpaw
Brewingpup
Ottersky
Silverpaw
Sophie
Dolphinpaw
Snowstorm
Graystar
Twistedfoot
Cougarpaw
Rainheart
Thistlepaw
Snowstar
Gentlestar
Lavaplume
Grizzlypaw
Raccoontail
Pinedusk
Fernshade
Amberwing
Lilypup
Nightshade
Moonshadow
Breakdown
Blackwidow
Tigerfern
Thunderstrike- Bane
Spangledstar
Opalwing
Pigpup
Batwing
Ripplestone
Thunderfang
Spartafury
Dovepaw
Stoatblaze
Aurorapaw
Hawk
Dusktail
Ghostpaw
Spottedheart
Scarletsoul
Heatherstar
Jadefeather
Brokenglare
Ebonyfur
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue30/40SunClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue50/100SunClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

SunClan Camp - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:34 am

First topic message reminder :

SunClan Camp - Page 30 Loughrigg%20Fell%20Panorama_011_small

The sunclan camp is made up of a large cave that has smaller caves branching off it, the leaders den is situatied at the back of the cave the apprentices den and thewarriors den are closest to the entrance of the cave and the nursery and the elders den are set neatly on the left wall., the medicine den is down a bit of a tunnel into a large inner cave that has a small water source and a little light pouring down from a small opening in the inner cave.. outside the cave is a large flat patch of dirt and stones used for sunnings selves and teh fresh kill pile. to the side of the large patch of flat area there is a tall treestump where the leader holds clan meetings.

~Ebony's post~
Ebonyfur's eyes lit up as she saw a silhouette of her beloved. She smiled softly to Aurorapup. "Huh? You see him too?"she tilted her head. The former medicine wolf smiled to her mate before he left for StarClan. "Take care."she murmured. She looked to Aurorapup. "She saw him...she has been destined to be a medicine wolf then..."thought the fae to herself. "That was your father who came to visit you."said the wolf to her pup.

Nightpup opened his currently blue eyes. He tilted his head. "I don't see anyone."he said. "Hey sis, what does he look like?"he asked. The male bouncing up and down like a ball.

Last edited by Ebonyfur on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Aurorapaw

Crystals : 44

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue6/20SunClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue10/100SunClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:34 pm

Her ears flicked back and she glared at him "You think its that easy? we have to remember so many herbs and make sure that we have enough stock of them! if a single wolf dies the clan blames it on us us! We can never have mates or pups" she turned her head away pointedly.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
Young Warrior
Adderfang

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:43 pm

Adderpaw flicked his ears. "Yeah, but that's not all the time. Our job is all day, every day. Medicine Wolves get variety. You get to go all different places, you get to do different things all the time, meeting with the others." His voice faded to a whisper. "Speak with StarClan." He placed a few more reeds.
Back to top Go down
Fawnlight
Medicine Wolf

Crystals : 85

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue7/30SunClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue10/100SunClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:43 pm

Fawnlight dragged Bramblepaw's body into the camp, her chest heaving. She ignored the burning in her chest though and continued to her den. She set the apprentice down carefully, cautious of her broken paw. Fawnlight was panting softly but she nodded to Aurorapaw. "Finish that up and then get some comfrey root and dock."
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
Young Warrior
Adderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:47 pm

Adderpaw turned to Aurorapaw. "You get that....Confe and duke stuff...I can finish up the nest." Now that it was a one wolf job, he forced his perfectionest roots to die off. He quickly but carefully set down a few more reeds, adding a few in the middle for some extra comfort.
Back to top Go down
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Aurorapaw

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue6/20SunClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:51 pm

Aurorapaw rolled her eyes "dont use the reeds for the nest idiot!" she bustled off soon returning with jaws filled with comfrey root and dock. Her lilac eyes going to her mentor, she placed the herbs down gently her tail lashing agitatedly. This would be her first test as a medicine wolf apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
Young Warrior
Adderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:56 pm

Adderpaw flattened his ears. "Not like I would know," he muttered, taking the reeds out of the nest and laying them out once more. He stood, his tail wagging a few times as he scanned the layout in approval.
Back to top Go down
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Aurorapaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:58 pm

She sighed and nosed him in apoligy, sitting down she watched as her mentor lay Bramblepaw in the nest. She closed her eyes then opened them saying "i hope the wolf that did this to her gets punished". Lilac eyes concerned the gray apprentice sighed.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
Young Warrior
Adderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:05 am

Adderpaw stayed silent as Aurorapaw gave him an apoligatic nudge; he just gave a random nod. "StormClan's always causing trouble," he muttered darkly, his eyes shadowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:24 am

Mosspaw walked into the camp to the medicine den. "How is she?" She looked at bramble and smiled. "You are going to be ok Bramble."
Back to top Go down
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Aurorapaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:33 am

Aurorapaw flicked her ears back "shes frightened the less bozos in the den the better" she shoved herself, Adderpaw and mosspup out of the medicine den then sat outside it blockign the entrance. she blinked her lilac eyes and looked over her shoulder at her mentor. She observed her mentors sleek pelt then looked down at her paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:41 am

"Is she going to be ok?" Mosspaw was worried for her friend. THen she remember she ran and grabbed the hat Bramble had made. She ran back over. "Can you give this to Bramblepaw?"
Back to top Go down
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Aurorapaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:49 am

Aurorapaw nodded and said "she will be fine Fawnlight is a great medicine wolf, why dont you keep an eye on that pesky Thunderclan wolf" she shot the thunderclan wolf a pointed lilac glance before saying "they have been known to steal pups afterall" she turned walking back into the medicine den she placed the leaf hat beside Bramblepaws nest and returned to guarding the entrance of the medicine den.
Back to top Go down
Brambleberry
Young Warrior
Brambleberry

Crystals : 37

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue2/10SunClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue3/100SunClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:57 am

The injured apprentice awoke from her shock induced sleep, she yelped feeling the aching of her paw again. She whimpered it hurted it hurted. The puppy that was only just an apprentice blinked her eyes shining with pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:56 am

Mosspaw walked over to Bramble. "I brought the hat you made. I though it would cheer you up." She picked up the hat and put it on Brambles head. She had just been made an apprentice like Bramblepaw.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue24/10SunClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue20/100SunClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:22 pm

Adderpaw rolled his eyes as Aurorapaw told the other SunClan apprentice to watch him, even though he was shoved out of the den. "I'm not stupid enough to go around pup-stealing and jacking up stuff, you know." He sighed. Whatever... As he heard whimpering, he peered over the gray-silvery Medicine Wolf Apprentice at Bramblepaw. Giving a slight goofy grin and flicking an ear at her, he soon plopped back down on the floor once more with a huff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:02 am

Mosspaw looked around this was going to be bad. She could tell. She saw a wolf from thunderclan.

"What is your name?"

She looked at the thunderclan wolf

Addressed: No One
Mentioned: No one
RP Status: Open for Approach

Code Editted by Rosco

Back to top Go down
Adderfang
Young Warrior
Adderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:56 am

Adderpaw flicked an ear as the other SunClan apprentice finally noticed his presence. "I'm Adderpaw. And who might you be, my lady?" he smirked, his flirtatious traits becomming stronger and stronger as he left his pup-hood farther and farther behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:17 am

Moss looked at the apprentice and blushed.

"Stop that you know we can't like each other. Even if I did(wich she dose) We can't be together."

Moss was going to be really sad to see this wolf go

Addressed:
Mentioned:
RP Status: Open/Not Open for Approach

Code Editted by Rosco

Back to top Go down
Adderfang
Young Warrior
Adderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:42 am

Adderpaw shook his head slowly. "My my, I was only being a gentleman." He turned away, his crystaline blue eyes having a come-and-get-me glint in them before his face disappeared from the SunClan apprentice's view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:11 pm

Mosspaw looked at the other apprentice

"WHat are you up to?"

She could tell he was up to something. SHe wanted to find out.

Addressed: Adderpaw
Mentioned: Adderpaw
RP Status: Not Open for Approach

Code Editted by Rosco

Back to top Go down
Adderfang
Young Warrior
Adderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:21 pm

Adderpaw sighed deeply. "Alas, my fair lady, I have nothing to conceal. My life is just an open book, a tale ready to be told. I have nothing to hide, nor would I need too." Where is all of this stuff coming from? he thought. Wow, I guess dad was right...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:26 pm

Mosspaw looked at Adderpaw.

"Adderpaw Then what are you thinking of?"

She wanted to know what he was thinking of. She smiled at him.

Addressed:
Mentioned:
RP Status: Open/Not Open for Approach

Code Editted by Rosco

Back to top Go down
Adderfang
Young Warrior
Adderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:07 pm

Adderpaw chuckled, his back to the fae. "My thoughts are my life. If I reveal who I am, than the mystery disappears." The flirty black male stood, slowly but surely pacing around the camp as he awaited further instructions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:24 pm

"Ok I know what you are doing. You are a flirt aren't you?" She was getting interested in the male. What was he like.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
Young Warrior
Adderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:45 pm

Adderpaw continued his slow strut around the camp. "Ah, young mistress, but that is yet one tiny slice of my soul. I have many folds in my heart, many flaws and amazements. I am just a pawn in this game of life, love and mystery...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next