Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Left_bar_bleue30/30Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Left_bar_bleue100/100Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Empty
PostSubject: Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training   Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:08 pm

Hunting Large Animals: 0/60
Successful Hunt: 9 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 6 points

Hunting Medium Animals: 0/60
Successful Hunt: 7 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 2 points

Hunting Small Animals: 4/60
Successful Hunt: 4 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 2 points

Fishing: 0/60
Successful Fish: 4 points - Unsuccessful Fish: 2 points

Finding Prey: 11/60
Successful Find: 5 points - Unsuccessful Find: 1 points

Finding Herbs: 0/60
Successful Find: 4 points - Unsuccessful Find: 2 points

Scouting for Predators: 5/60
Successful Scout: 5 points - Unsuccessful Scout: 2 points

Offensive Fighting: 36/60
Successful Offense: 5 points - Unsuccessful Offense: 3 points

Defensive Fighting: 10/60
Successful Defense: 5 points - Unsuccessful Defense: 3 points

Problem Solving: 6/60
Successful Solve: 6 points - Unsuccessful Solve: 1 points

Total: 72

Idea credited to Magmafeather
[/color]

Last edited by Gentleheart on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Young Warrior
Rainheart

Stats
Symbols:
Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Left_bar_bleue15/20Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Left_bar_bleue22/100Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (22/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training   Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:27 pm

[Here are Rainpaw's stats from the other thread (I'm not sure if Ebony had updated them):

Finding Prey- 11 points
Hunting Small Animals- 4 points]

Rainpaw padded over to her new mentor. The apprentice was excited to train again. She hoped that she could be as good of a warrior as her father, or as kind as her mother or the previous ThunderClan leader Rainstar; she knew her mentor could help her. "Hi Gentleheart, what will we work on first?"
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Left_bar_bleue10/30Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Left_bar_bleue55/100Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training   Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:30 pm

Gentleheart smiled at Rainpaw. "well what do were you working on with Ebonyfur?" " or we could start something new if you want." this was Gentleheart's first apprentice and she was a little lost on what to do, she made a mental note to ask Ebonyfur later.
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Young Warrior
Rainheart

Stats
Symbols:
Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Left_bar_bleue15/20Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Left_bar_bleue22/100Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (22/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training   Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:36 pm

Rainpaw looked up at Gentleheart, a smile upon the apprentice's muzzle. "I was hunting a rabbit; I managed to catch it." She said. Her warm amber eyes looked around the area nearby, making sure there wasn't any prey in sight before she returned to the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Left_bar_bleue30/30Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Left_bar_bleue100/100Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training   Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:45 pm

(Did you just now hunt for it or is that when you were with Ebonyfur, just wondering if i need to give you points for it)
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Young Warrior
Rainheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training   Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:57 pm

[I hunted that with Ebonyfur; though I think the points have been included in the first post]
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training   Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:32 pm

(ok thank you)
" Rainpaw how about you try and scout for predators." "because they wont always be right in front of you." " sniff at the air and tell me what you smell." she didnt want Rainpaw to only rely on her sight.
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Young Warrior
Rainheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training   Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:05 pm

She nodded, looking around the clearing. Rainpaw stopped however as she heard her mentor's continuing words. Scenting at the air, she managed to scent a badger. "I can scent a badger." The tan apprentice looked up at her mentor.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Left_bar_bleue5/20Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Left_bar_bleue3/100Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training   Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:06 pm

Gentleheart smiled in approval. " very good Rainpaw." " now i dont know if you trained in fighting but i want to see what you know so far." "i want you to attack the Badger." " i will be there to watch you but you wont see me." "i'll only help you out if you really need it, okay, think your up for the challenge?"
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Young Warrior
Rainheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training   Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:50 pm

Rainpaw gazed up at Gentleheart. She hadn't been trained in fighting; and hearing about attacking a badger, she let out a slight whimper."I think I can do it. However, do you think I can?" She asked, if her mentor believed in her she would be more ready to protect the territory.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Left_bar_bleue5/20Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Left_bar_bleue3/100Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training   Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:48 am

Gentleheart heard the hesitation in Rainpaw's voice and she guess that she wasnt trained in Fighting yet. Smiling at Rainpaw "hon, i believe that you can do anything that you put your mind too, you are an intelligent girl and i trust you." she wanted Rainpaw to have confidence in herself.
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Young Warrior
Rainheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training   Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:35 pm

Rainpaw's light eyes looked up at Gentleheart, and she smiled as she nodded. "Okay." She said, more confident now. She trotted off towards where she could scent the badger, trying to remember everything she'd learned about fighting. Upon seeing the badger nearby, she stopped, padding over to some bushes. The badger couldn't see her, as it was over by an opening in the plant foliage around. Rainpaw checked to see if she was downwind, slowly approaching the badger. Slight snarls could be heard as Rainpaw leaped out at the badger, trying to pin it down. It let out a growl as it bit her muzzle, and Rainpaw landed a blow below its neck as it tried to attack her again. In defense, she leaped off the badger as it tried to scratch her, and she tried planning her next attack.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training   Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:11 am

Gentleheart watched on as Rainpaw went and attacked the Badger. im going to have to teach her not to growl when attacking, she thought to herself. she saw the badger attack her. other than that she is a pretty go fighter. she is going to be a fine warrior.
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Young Warrior
Rainheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training   Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:51 pm

Rainpaw ran through the clearing, her fast speed helping her as the badger started after her. She suddenly spun around, the badger landing into her in surprise. The two rolled around, each trying to bite the other creature. Rainpaw didn't want to injure it, but she would be hurt herself if she couldn't. Rainpaw managed to pin down the badger, its sharp teeth ready to strike. She'd learned some practice, a lot in fighting by this badger. With a glare, she let go of the badger, and it charged at her before walking away. "I did it." She said, laying on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training   Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:54 am

Gentleheart smiled at Rainpaw and walked over to her. "That was very good Rainpaw." "but i see that you were reluctant to injure it, why is that?" "Rainpaw i am a wolf who doesnt like fighting unless i have to but when it come to prey i kill because that is what i must do to survive." "if a predator is coming at you, dont not hesitate like you did just now, because it could cost you your life, those animals are dangerous and that is why they are labeled predator and not prey." she said to her apprentice hoping that she understands. "i believe we should work on offensive fighting first, what do you think, do you want to?"
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Young Warrior
Rainheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training   Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:15 pm

Rainpaw glanced up at Gentleheart, her eyes a bit tired from the badger. She nodded at what her mentor said, looking up more as she heard about not wanting to hurt the animal. "Alright, Gentleheart. I just didn't want to injure it because, well, it's not any different from us. It might not look the same, but it still has feelings, and I wouldn't want to kill it if I hurt it too much." She replied in her kind voice. Getting up to her paws, she nodded at what the SunClan warrior said about fighting.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training   Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:51 pm

Gentleheart like Rainpaw a lot, she was smart and kind. "alright Rainpaw, we are going to work on offensive fighting." "watch what i do." Gentleheart went over to a log and swipe at it and then ducked and rolled and then swiped again. "i want you to try that on me, im going to swipe at you after you make the first move." "when you make the first move its good to counter."
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Young Warrior
Rainheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training   Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:51 pm

Rainpaw smiled up at her mentor, nodding. She sat down as she watched Gentleheart swipe at a log. The apprentice nodded at Gentleheart. She crouched down, padding forward. Quickly, she sprang, her paws in the air as she tried to do the same move on the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training   Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:30 pm

Gentleheart swiped at Rainpaw but she ducked. Gentleheart nodded in approve at her apprentice for getting the move right. "great job Rainpaw, you got that move down excellently." "here is another one." Gentleheart rushed at the log and then right before she got to the front of it she leaped up and sunk her claws into the bark. "the point of this attack is to trick your enemy into thinking your just going for a frontal attack, then you leap up and sink your claws into their fur so that you can keep your balance." "i want you to practice this on the log, this time."
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Young Warrior
Rainheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training   Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:28 pm

Rainpaw smiled at Gentleheart as she heard the deputy's words. She watched her mentor as the other wolf had ran at a log, leaping onto it. "Sure." The gray-tan apprentice said, and she slowly padded over to the log. Stopping a few tail-lengths away from it, she ran as fast as she could, and a few moments before she would have crashed into the log, she leaped up and tried to sink her claws into it; as her claws weren't yet sharp, she wasn't sure how much damage she would have done in an actual battle. "Did I do fine?" She asked, looking back over at the other wolf of SunClan.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training   Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:25 pm

Gentleheart watched as her apprentice did the move. " that was very good Rainpaw, and something that you could do while on the enemies back is start scratching at their back." " also if you want your claws to be sharper than you can rake them along the bark of a tree or stone." She said giving her advice.
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Young Warrior
Rainheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training   Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:33 pm

Rainpaw looked up at Gentleheart, proud that her mentor thought she did well. She leaped down from the log, nodding as Gentleheart said how she could use the move in battle. Hearing how to have sharper claws, she nodded once more; she would be sure to try that. "What would you like me to work on next?" Rainpaw asked her mentor, wondering if they'd continue with fighting moves or work on a different area.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training   Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:20 pm

Gentleheart sniffed the air and smelled deer, she flicked her tail for Rainpaw to follow her. " we are going to go after that deer there, and I will make the first move by coming at the rear." " I want you to come to the side of it when it's attention is on me, ok." " you have to learn to work with a team and to utilize the move that I have taught you." " stay low, be fast and quiet." Gentleheart stepped back and then rushed forward and caught the deer in the back leg And bit down hard.
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Young Warrior
Rainheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training   Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:31 pm

Rainpaw nodded, her warm amber eyes holding in them excitement. She padded after Gentleheart, glancing at the deer as it was mentioned. "Okay." She said in reply to her mentor, looking at Gentleheart as she trotted over to the deer, catching it's back leg. Crouching down, quietly placing each of her paws ahead of her, Rainpaw padded in a wide circle before heading towards the deer's side, making sure it wouldn't see her. Making sure the deer was focused on the deputy, Rainpaw leaped and sprang for the deer's side, biting down on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training   Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gentleheart and Rainpaw's Training
Page 1 of 1