Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Snakerocks - Page 6 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Snakerocks

Go down 
+28
Fernshade
Lightpaw
Sophie
Echochime
Runningpaw
Dolphinpaw
Lucy
Toadpaw
Copperstream
Bluespirit
Blazestorm
Frost
Nightowl
Falconwing
Firestar
Cliffpaw
Caprina.
Barkstripe
Brightstorm
Evieshine
Swiftstreak
Scratch
Dovepaw
Feathersoul
Phoenixstar
Hawk
Blackhawk
StarClan
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Snakerocks - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Snakerocks is located in ThunderClan; quite close to the Thunderpath, it is shadowed by the Great Sycamore, and is not too far from the camp. There is a leafy bank that spills onto the top of these rocks. Snakerocks is a pile of sand-colored rocks with weeds and plants growing between them. It is a good place to find herbs, especially chervil, but any wolf who ventures there has to be on careful watch for adders, since they choose to bask in the sun's warmth here. It smells of stone, lichen, and the sharp tang of pines.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue6/10Snakerocks - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/100Snakerocks - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:44 pm

Rainstar was running by the buck, her eyes narrowed in determination. She watched with interest as Brightpaw ran to his other side and attacked making him stumble. Rain nodded and got an idea too. She put on a bit more speed and jumped. She timed it a bit off but still managed to push the buck over. She landed sprawled on the ground but so did the buck. She smiled and stood up pinning it down before it ran off again. She panted and held it down a bit, as it struggled beneath her weight. Now that she looked at it, it was not so big but was food. She panted hard and so did the animal as it struggled under her.
Back to top Go down
Brightstorm
Young Warrior
Brightstorm

Crystals : 249
Location : In a dark room, sitting in a dark chair, plotting total world domination.

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/30Snakerocks - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/100Snakerocks - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:12 am

Brightpaw grinned as Rainstar used her technique and knocked the buck down. Quickly Bright took in every move Rain made so that she could learn everything she could to beable to show Swiftstreak he was not beter than her. She stayed away from the buck's flailing hooves and moved around him, padding swiftly toward his head, careful not to get careless and make a stupid mistake. She glanced at Rain, unsure what to d, then remembered that she had been told that, especially with larger prey, a bite to the neck or throat is one of the best ways to kill prey. So she stooped down and got a hold of the male's neck, using what weight she had to help Rain hold him down. Her teeth closed tight around his neck and blood trickled into her mouth, the taste of prey. Soon his legs began to flail less and less. But soon beathing only through her nose, becaue her mouth was currently full of deer neck, she let go and took a deep breath. The buck was still a bit alive, but certainly much more weakened. Bright panted a little to catch her breath then smiled at Rain, throwing her weight onto the deer and letting Rain give the final death blow. Her mouth was a bit too small and not quite as strong as an adult's jaws so she was certainly fine with letting Rain take over.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue6/10Snakerocks - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/100Snakerocks - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:36 am

Rainstar smiled at how well Brightpaw was learning, taking in everything she saw. The leader couldn't ask for more. She held the buck down as the apprentice attempted to kill it. She grinned as she saw that Bright couldn't go all the way. Rainstar nodded and held the buck until she was sure Bright was safe from the buck. She moved over getting kicked in the paw, but luckily for her the buck was weakened and she didn't risk major injury maybe pain and a limp for a day. She bit down on its throat and felt as its life left its body. She stood back and looked at the prey giving thanks to Starclan. Her blue gaze rested upon Bright and she nodded her approval. That was all she needed. With a huff Rain picked the buck up by it throat and began the long journey back to camp.

-Camp
Back to top Go down
Brightstorm
Young Warrior
Brightstorm

Crystals : 249
Location : In a dark room, sitting in a dark chair, plotting total world domination.

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/30Snakerocks - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/100Snakerocks - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Brightpaw let go once the creature was dead. She swiped her tongue arund her jaws, tasting the prey, her mouth watering at the delicious taste. She let out a small yip of happiness at teir catch and proceeded to help Rain drag the deer back toward camp. It was pretty heavy for the pup. /Thank Starclan Rain is here to provide the extra muscle I don't have yet./ she thought, grinning through a mouthful of deer. She tugged and pulled and dragged the now dead buck back to camp with Rain, her tail wagging happily.

~camp~
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Snakerocks - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Snakerocks - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:19 am

Firepup slowed to a walk as she came to a places where snakes hissed and slithered beside and on rocks of all sizes. This must be Snakerocks, she thought as she leapt onto a rock careful not to disturb the snakes below. But where's Mosseypup? Her sister was nowhere to be seen. The firey pup waited, keeping one eye on the surrounding forest and the other on the serpents around her.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Snakerocks - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/80Snakerocks - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Falconpup crept slowly onto a rock and narrowed his eyes. He could see Firepup, with a wag of his tail he pounced on the fae and smiled. "We have to go back to camp. Did you know Phoenixfire got bitten here? Had it not been for Starclan he would be dead." The pup tried urging the female to go.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Snakerocks - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:56 pm

Firepup turned to see Falconpup arrive and jump on her. "Yes, we have to", she said. "I'm sorry for running off." The firey pup jumped down and took a few steps before she realised. "But what about my sister, Falcon?"
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/80Snakerocks - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:31 pm

Falcon narrowed his eyes. "I don't know look for her I guess." He started sniffing around, looking for Mossey. His tail lashed out behind him as he searched for said lost pup. His eyes rolled so he called out, "Mossey!"
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:40 pm

Firepup searched around carefully, sniffing for her sister. "She's definitely not here", she said, turning back to Falconpup. The firey pup pricked up her ears. Firepup listened, trying to hear anything.

Last edited by Firepup on Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:49 pm

"Oh it is just you,"I say to my sister. I look by Firepup and see Falconpup and ask,"What is he doing here?" I look to here for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:59 pm

"Falconpup's come to fetch us. We have to come back to camp, Mossey." Firepup smiled at her sister and then asked curiously. Why did you come here? It's dangerous, you could get bitten."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:03 pm

"I am not scared of a couple snakes," I argue. "I have come here for no reason." Then I think we should head back to camp."Come on lets go."

[TC camp]
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:08 pm

Firepup was confused but she shrugged it off and jumped down after her sister. "Come on, Falcon! Let's get back to camp!" she said as she followed her sister, a flash of fire that was soon lost in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:17 pm

Falcon rolled his eyes. Females. He followed slowly making sure the coast was clear. His head held high he walked back to camp.

-TC camp
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Crystals : 18
Location : Protecting Rainwhisper and plotting up ways to get rid of nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/10Snakerocks - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:31 pm

Stretching out his limbs the leader padded up to snakerocks. his ears flicked as he listened around for anymore of those pestilint coyotes. he furled his bushy tail over his back in a signature move of dominance before he leapt down off one of the rocks and began investigating the holes. he listned carefully at each one. the coyote scent had lead here. there must be something of intrest.

he straightened up and began thinking, he felt lost and alone. he flicked his tail and stared over at the stormclan border. if they attacked thunderclan would he helpless. he flicked his ears worriedly maybe.... maybe he should go and talk to the stormclan leaders. he lashed his tail and stood. with a twitch of his ears heturned heading back to camp
-camp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:07 pm

I sit down at the base of the rock. I try to clear my mind. I couldn't though all I could think about was how alone I was and how I would always getting into trouble. I lay down and thibk.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Snakerocks - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:51 pm

Nightowl appeared and flicked his ears silently. he said calmly "come on Mosseybreeze, best to face your fears and talk to your sister. i doubt that she will punish you". he smiled warmly, he didnt know her very well but she was in thunderclan so she was a friend to the young male. he flicked his tail and walked over to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:57 pm

"You don't know Firestar all this power has gone to her head the only time she talks to me is to tell me I am doing something wrong." I look at Nightowl. Something about this male makes me happy. He is nice and caring every thing anyone could want in a mate. But she doesn't have time for a mate.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:59 pm

He gave a lazy flick of his ear, "no, thats not true Mosseybreeze you need to calm down and talk to her". his eyes glittered before he looked over his shoulder. he wasnt sure what he wanted yet he felt rather odd around Feathersoul and rainwhisper. he shrugged and returned his stare to the female infront of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:07 pm

"she has been blaming me for the fact that Sunclan hates us." I sit down on the brink of crying. I look to the moon and know my mom is watching me from starclan. I lay down again and curl up. I felt so alone my molted fur blew in the wind the light brown shown like a flame. I start to look at Night again.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:10 pm

Nightowl said calmly "but hopefully she will get over that no?". he walked over to her and said "come on now, thunderclan needs every one of us". he flicked his ears and shrugged "though i cant force ya now can i". he turned and began slowly padding off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:15 pm

"Wait I feel so alone all the time." Her blue eyes start to tear up. She liked Nightowl. She got up and looked at him. "Please don't leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue13/10Snakerocks - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/100Snakerocks - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:50 pm

[i give permission to kill adder, moss...]

Adderpaw listened to the whole conversation. She grinned. "MOSSEYBREEZE! It's not Firestar's fault you trespassed, not is it?!?!" she growled. She wasn't in a good mood today.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/30Snakerocks - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:55 pm

Slowly walking in. She heard a,loud yell. She turned to see Adderpaw. She noticed Nightowl with Mossybreeze. She blinked her orange eye. And waited in the shadows. Waiting and watching for what would happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:22 pm

I growl at the ungrateful house pet. "Stupid house pet get away from me I don't want to turn soft like you." I turn my nose and look at Nightowl,"Now where were we?" I sit down and look at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snakerocks
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: