Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Snakerocks - Page 7 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Snakerocks

Go down 
+28
Fernshade
Lightpaw
Sophie
Echochime
Runningpaw
Dolphinpaw
Lucy
Toadpaw
Copperstream
Bluespirit
Blazestorm
Frost
Nightowl
Falconwing
Firestar
Cliffpaw
Caprina.
Barkstripe
Brightstorm
Evieshine
Swiftstreak
Scratch
Dovepaw
Feathersoul
Phoenixstar
Hawk
Blackhawk
StarClan
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Snakerocks - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Snakerocks is located in ThunderClan; quite close to the Thunderpath, it is shadowed by the Great Sycamore, and is not too far from the camp. There is a leafy bank that spills onto the top of these rocks. Snakerocks is a pile of sand-colored rocks with weeds and plants growing between them. It is a good place to find herbs, especially chervil, but any wolf who ventures there has to be on careful watch for adders, since they choose to bask in the sun's warmth here. It smells of stone, lichen, and the sharp tang of pines.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/30Snakerocks - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/100Snakerocks - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:35 pm

She narrowed her eyes. She then jumped into a tree. She leapt from branch to branch,till she was over Mossy. "Mossy,don't say that. Its not her fault she was born a dog." She growled and leapt down. Landing gracefully on her feet. She strides towards her. Flicking her tail furiously. "Mossy,your better than that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:00 pm

"WHy did you come you don't care about me." I tell the nossy warrior. I turn away I needed to clear my head. I wanted to be alone. SO run away.

-SR-
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/30Snakerocks - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/100Snakerocks - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:04 pm

(Where is s and r?)
Watching the warrior dash off,she sighed. "She doesn't understand. Its called discipline." She shook her head. She glanced at Nightowl. "Sorry to barge in. Its just,Mossy has been stirring up trouble for Thunderlcan. We're trying to keep it under control. If it happened again." She trailed off. Facing the ground blankly. "It could start a war. And in leaf-bare,we can't afford a war." Ahe closed her eyes and turned and stalked away in the bushes. She laid down quietly. Watching the cold dark forests. A mist setting a cold disturbing look to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Blazestorm
Young Warrior
Blazestorm

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue6/20Snakerocks - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue6/100Snakerocks - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:08 pm

(Sunning Rocks)
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:09 pm

(Oh,thanks mossy/sun)
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Snakerocks - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:16 am

Nightowl shrugged and said "its interesting is all". he dipped his head to the deputy and said "congratulations on being deputy hawkpool from what i have heard you really deserve it". he grinned then turned and continued on his way to camp. placing his paws down thought fully
-camp
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:32 am

Flicking her ears at Nightowl's comment,she shook her head. She then stood up and flicked her tails he then tured to Adder. Hawk's neck fur bristled. But she kept a straight face. "Don't intentionally provoke a wolf. We have enough trouble on our hands." She snorted and stalked off.
-camp-
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Crystals : 43

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10Snakerocks - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/100Snakerocks - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:23 pm

"I didn't prevoke anybody!!! I just said it WASN'T Firestar's fault she trespassed!" she screamed. It's not my fault she did what she did! She deserves to die in a hole!
Camp
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue6/10Snakerocks - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:51 pm

Rainwhisper padded up to the snowed over Snakerocks. It was winter so there was not the huge threat of a wandering snake. They hibernated this time of year, so Rain made her way to the top of the rocks with ease. She gazed out over the horizon, the snow seeming pink in the dawning sky. The swift chilly breeze blew her fur back. Rain sat there her eyes closed and ears perked as she listened to the gentle whispers of the forest.

The rustling bird in its nest. The small squirrel deep in its hole. The rabbit hop hop hopping around. She smiled a moment of peace. She remained quiet and still, almost statue like upon the rocks. So peaceful...
She smiled and continued to listen nearly forgetting why she was here.She just smiled and took it all in. the scent of the snow covered trees, though faint was there. The wet smell of the rocks and the always there scent of Thunderclan.

She opened her eyes to contemplate the beauty with more than just hearing and smell. She watched the early bird fly over head, with it's wings flapping noisily. She watched the pink looking snow as the sun rose and rose in the morning sky. She watched the snow melt in some areas of the trees with a small dripping sound.
Winter and it's beauty and harshness did not last forever. Rainwhisper sighed and though she knew this wonderful moment of peace was temporary she would enjoy it... always .

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:41 pm

Nightowl appeared in the trees, noticing Rainwhisper he waited where he was. not wanting to interrupt her thoughts and relaxation. so he blended in with the shadows and just waited, allowinghimself to drift off and remember the past.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue6/10Snakerocks - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:47 pm

Rainwhisper wrote:

Rainwhisper could hear Nightowl as he padded through the snow. It crunched beneath the large male warning her of his presence. She sighed and opened her eyes the dazzling light dizzying her for a few seconds. She stood and hoped gracefully down the rocks. She landed in the soft patch of snow and withour really thinking burried her head in it playfully. She was feeling a lot better than before and everything she did spoke her happiness loud and clear. She pulled her head back and watched the hidden male a while, a slight twinkle as she did so. She opened her maw to speak and shook her head. With a flick of her ear she smiled and then spoke. A slight whisper, like a leaf upon the wind, like the rain as it falls that makes almost no sound was what her whisper sounded like as it came from her. But it seemed to echo slightly."I'm sorry for attacking you. I had anger and dismay pent up, bottled inside me and I just snapped. I got mad at you and well attacked ya, broke ya, made fun of ya... Rainwhisper sighed and looked up her ears flattened in an apologetic stance."Sorry."

At least a snort will do for me Rain smiled and turned away, her tail swishing behind her. She hopped up the rocks and landed softly on the other side. Instantly she began sniffing around for prey.

Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:20 pm

Nightowls low rumbling voice echoed through the air as he said "dont worry about it rainwhisper, i completly understand". he walked out of his shadowy place and leapt up beside her. his ears flicking he seemed to become a statue as he listened around for something for him to catch. he glanced up and leapt up catching a sparrow in his jaws.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:28 pm

Rainwhisper heard the flapping of the wings of the sparrow and as they suddenly quieted when Nightowl caught it. She smiled, the screech of the bird scaring a small rabbit from its hiding spot. Rain turned and ran after it for a while before reaching a paw out after it and skidding over it. She bit down on its neck before the rabbit could make much noise. She smiled and carried it back to the top of the rocks lying it at the top so it wouldn't frreeze so fast."Mmmm... Rainwhisper hopped down sniffing and weaving around the trees her eyes scouring the earth for the tracks of ome prey.

Tracks... She paused and looked at them for a while. She put her paw next to it and studied it for seconds before moving away from that set pair of tracks. She continued elsewhere.

Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:32 pm

Nightowl llaid his catch beside hers then leapt down and inspected the tracks "elk i think". he whispered under his breath. the hoof marks very distinguished. they hadto be fresh. the large rumbling male glanced at rainwhisper. a challenge in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:41 pm

Rainwhisper looked back at Nightowl."I know what they are..." Rainwhisper looked at the challenge in his eyes, she narrowed her own. She sighed and stood next to him."If I die it's your fault." By the scent and the way the tracks were laid upon the snow, it was old and weak. It should be easy especially in winter. She began to follow the tracks her nose low to the ground.

I better not get hurt either.... Rain followed the tracks quickly, raising her head every so often in case they came upon the injured beast.

Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:52 pm

He laughed softly, his baritone laugh rumbling in hsi chest. "i doubt that you would die that easily Rainwhisper". he spread out so he was tracking it through the undergrowth. he soon saw the lone elk and paused. his mouth opened a little to help grab the scent.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:01 pm

Rainwhisper paused and looked at it. It's breathing seemed slow.. like it was resting. She smiled slightly and looked at Nightowl an idea laready in her head."Here's what we can do. I go forward quietly and grab onto it's throat immediately. It will startle though it looks to be pretty deep asleep. You go to the back and bite at the back of its legs. Biting it as you know would rip the tendons it has slwoing it down further. Besides I'm lighter, and will most surely be able to hang on better. Rainwhisper looked at the brute, "Deal?" She paused, a shadow of fear in her eyes. She hadn't hunted soemthing so large in a long time and with only two wolves... She gulped hoping they could do this with just two. The clan would be greatly fed.Oh dear... Rain waited for the large brutes reply.

Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:26 pm

Nightowl dipped hsi head and laid low, ready to leap up and tear at some tendons. his white teeth glinted as if they couldnt wait to deal some damage to the prey animal. he flicked an ear letting her know that he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:35 pm

Rainwhisper gulped and nodded acknowledging his signal. She crept around and looked at the beast. It's breath was heavy, tired. It's sides were scared and the snow was stained. Something had already attacked it and failed. Rainwhisper went up directly in front of its face. She blinked, its musky smell strong in her nose. She nodded and kept going forward, belly very close to the ground.This should be easy... /Rainwhisper nodded and rushed to the elk. She pushed herself beneath it sudden commotion erupting from them both as she latched on to its throat. She felt its head jerk up along with her body. But she had grabbed on tightly exactly where she wanted. She closed her eyes all concentration on suffocating the animal.

Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:39 pm

As soon as Rainwhisper grabbed it he was out of his cover, as the elk stood up he leapt up and began tearing and growling at its back legs. going for just above its elbow joint. he relished the taste of the warm blood in his mouth. making his belly rumble Nightowl continued tearint and destroying. his large body doing alot of damage.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:49 pm

Rainwhisper felt her jaws slip slightly. She shook her head,Oh die already /Rainwhisper could feel it breathing, could feel its struggle as it began to run. She curled her legs up like a small pup being carried. It wasn't going fast, as Nightowl had hurt it badly. Rainwhisper opened her eyes and swung her body back and forward and repeated until the creature lost its balance. Rain whined, it wasn't the way she had wanted it to fall. She didn't let go though as the animal crashed, landing somewhat on top of her. She remained quiet still grabbing on.

Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:58 pm

As soon as the animal was down, night owl had rushed around and sunk his jaws into the elks neck. both of their jaws doing together what one could not. slowly crushing the windpipe of the dying elk. nightowl accentuated his impatince with the elk with a good strongflick of his tail.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:14 am

Rainwhisper felt the animal die and she stared deeply into its bewildered eyes. She pulled out from ebenth it body which was already growing cold. She stretched her back lgs and smiled, I'm okay... I"M OKAY! I'm okay!Rainwhisper jumped with joy up and over and all around. The pack will be fed! And oh! We're both okay!" Her tail wagged like mad, her eyes sparkled with gratitude.

Looking closer at the elk, it was obvious just how old it was. It's fur was light, patches of it missing. It's horns were dull and it was not the size of a once strong elk. It gaping mouth held almost no teeth and it hooves were old and worn. It sides were scarred and bloodied, a large puncturing hole in it side. It had obviously not had a lucky day. She watched it a while, sorrow in her eyes... but what could she do? The clan had to be fed, and to have such large prey wandering the forest was extremely rare.

Rainwhisper turned her attention back to Nightowl. She lowered her head, "Thanks, and good job." Her tone was sweet and melodious none of her taunts or humor held in it, pure truthfulness. She looked at the elk again, which now did not seem so large. She sighed, "Well I'm going to rest." And she did. She lied down by the elk and yawned, she was tired very tired but guilt gnawed at her. She stood up and grabbed on of the elks gashed back legs. She began to pull on it.

Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:18 am

Nightowl chuckled and stood, he hauled the elks front legs and so manuvered himself so he was carrying the elks shoulders on his broad back. he walked slowly, his ears tilted back a little the only sign that this was hard work. he continued placing one paw after the other.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:26 am

Rainwhisper followed, she shook her head "It'd be easier if we both carry it you know...She went around and made Nightowl stop as she rearrnaged the elk on his shoulders, slanting the elks front legs to go on Night's side. "Besides, Feather said "Don't do too much." Rain impersonated Feather's voice and slipped under the other side of the elk to help carry it. "See sharing." She began to walk slowly towards camp.

-Camp

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snakerocks
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: