Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Snakerocks - Page 8 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Snakerocks

Go down 
+28
Fernshade
Lightpaw
Sophie
Echochime
Runningpaw
Dolphinpaw
Lucy
Toadpaw
Copperstream
Bluespirit
Blazestorm
Frost
Nightowl
Falconwing
Firestar
Cliffpaw
Caprina.
Barkstripe
Brightstorm
Evieshine
Swiftstreak
Scratch
Dovepaw
Feathersoul
Phoenixstar
Hawk
Blackhawk
StarClan
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Snakerocks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Snakerocks is located in ThunderClan; quite close to the Thunderpath, it is shadowed by the Great Sycamore, and is not too far from the camp. There is a leafy bank that spills onto the top of these rocks. Snakerocks is a pile of sand-colored rocks with weeds and plants growing between them. It is a good place to find herbs, especially chervil, but any wolf who ventures there has to be on careful watch for adders, since they choose to bask in the sun's warmth here. It smells of stone, lichen, and the sharp tang of pines.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Snakerocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:29 am

The male walked beside her, without a word he continued along. glancing at the trees and flicking his ears about for other predators who might want a bite of this prize. he gave a low growl to himself then said only slightly out of breath "you should meet my half brother Copperpup, i think you might like him"
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue6/10Snakerocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/100Snakerocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:32 am

Rainwhisper panted slightly. "Oh you got a brother?"She remembered her own brother.. "Yeah, maybe..." walked in silence the rest of the way to camp..

-Camp

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:11 pm

A black nose alerted the near by animals to his prescense. his scent was inviting but he was deadly. he bared his teeth in a lavish smile before he sat up on one of the white rocks. he shook his head a little and pointed his face in the direction of the warm warm sun. insane laughter ricotcheing around his head.
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Crystals : 43

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/10Snakerocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/100Snakerocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:31 pm

Adderpaw looked at the dog through the bushes. She thought, He looks somewhat like me! Probably a husky mix... She crouched down low; she was downwind so she couldn't be smelled. She made no sound.
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:34 pm

Unaware of his watcher he began talking in his hard to understand voice "very nice day it is today, perfect for swiping some cheese of the house folk. Shegoraths skill at sneaking undetected into cllumsy folk houses is usefull in obtaining cheese". he chuckled in his slightl irratic laugh.
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/10Snakerocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/100Snakerocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:42 pm

Adderpaw's head tilted. She growled in a low voice, "Who are you?" She jumped out of the bushes in front of the intruder. "If you may ask, I'm Adderpaw."
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:45 pm

Lucy padded along in the forest. A strange accented voice from up ahead lured her closer, and she saw a strange dog standing on the rocks rising from the ground. That must be him! she thought. Before the small Yorkie could call out, a loud, fierce growl took her by surprise. Yelping, she darted for cover, hiding behind one of the large rocks, her head poked out so she could see what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:46 pm

He bared his teeth in a grin "dont disrespect your elders adderpaw, i am Sheogorath". he paused for a few seconds then added devilishly "the mad...". he chuckled and stood stretching his legs "now what do you want you are making my teeth itch girlie". he flopped his tail from one side to the other just once. he grinned. "im not giving you my wabbajack!"
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:51 pm

Adderpaw stood up. "You're intruding on ThunderClan territory! Either you join, by speaking to Firestar, or leave." she said, grinning. She had already grown attached to this male.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:53 pm

Lucy crept out of her hiding spot. Okay! This Adderpaw is facing the other way, so if I can manage it I might can sneak past. Quietly, the Yorkie snuck away from the rock she was hiding behind and out into the open, hoping she didn't make any sound. If Adderpaw were to turn, she would be blown.
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:54 pm

He blinked his eyes and said "do ya mind? im doing th efishstick! its a very delicate state of mind!". he flicked an ear and glanced down looking at lucy. "wel wel well, hello lassey, come to join the world of the mad and incoherently insane? you you can call me ann marie ONLY if you are partial to being flayed alive and having an angry dog skip on your back with your entrails". he began laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:29 pm

[o.o you can kill Adderpaw]

Adderpaw jumped out at Sheogorath. "Join or leave! Your choices!" she growled. "Choose!"
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:32 pm

Sheogorath smirked and said "wow very forcefull arent ya little filly?". his thick tail lashed before he sat down and said "i was planning on starting a pack". he scented the air "not one of these clans, however im obviously not wanted here". his eyes glittered "i know you from Hartford, what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:35 pm

"I had no family. I joined here, but I'm not wanted, either." she said, her ears drooping. Her head tilted slightly. "Why are YOU here?"
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:38 pm

He shrugged "exploring, also im to mad to stay in the city even thougi do enjoy the cheese". he flicked his ears and said "why stay here if you arent wanted? find somewhere that does want you. or start a place all of your own". his brown eyes sparkled with the light of insanity but kindness as well. he was ver caprious.
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:44 pm

[ssss Well, I'm killing her off, so why not stay here?]

"I-I don't know! I just don't have any friends and I was hoping I could find one, OK?!" she growled. She frowned at the dog. She looked away.
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:47 pm

He snorted and reverted back to his normal mad self "death is so final while life is full of possibilities". he lashed his tail and said "if you feel that depressed go find someone to kill you". he shrugged "there must be someone in that clan of yours the way you are talking about them". he stood and stretched cackling a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:00 pm

Mossey saw the fight. "Break it up right now." I pounce on Adder and pin her down," this is the last straw"(Kill her now)I look into her eyes. I stand there and look at her.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue24/10Snakerocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/100Snakerocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:06 pm

(I can see a fight is about to happen. Just to be clear, Adderpaw has given permission to be killed right? And also, a quick reminder, make sure to only play your perspective! Thanks! :3)
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:08 pm

(um we werent fighting)
Sheogorath bristled up and snarled angrily, his white fangs bared themselves and glittered shinily. although he wasnt a wolf he looked vicious he snapped at this new intruder "get out of here you rotten cheese breathed barbarian!" that was the first insult that came to his mind. for the dog was already half in love with the fiesty adder.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue24/10Snakerocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:10 pm

(I was speaking about what was going to happen. (See Mosseybreeze's post))
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:11 pm

(lol my comment was in a respose to mossey not you haha)
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:13 pm

(Oops! Epic fail on my part xD Anyways, carry on with your rping!)
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:42 pm

[lol]

Adderpaw growled at Mosseybreeze. "Stupid wolf! Who do you think you are?" She then gasped for air as Mosseybreeze tried to kill her. She knew she was going to die, and she wanted to die in one place: the Great Sycamore. She dragged her almost lifeless body to the Great Sycamore.

GS
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:44 pm

Sheogorath snarled and leapt at the wolf that had attacked his new friend. his brown eyes glittered and in the light they seemed to turn black. he landed right beside her his long white fangs in her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snakerocks
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: