Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Sandy Hollow - Page 8 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Sandy Hollow

Go down 
+27
Toadpaw
Bane
Poisonivy
Stick
Moonshadow
Rockybolt
Fernshade
Echochime
Creekfire
Emberfeather
Dovepaw
Thunderpaw
Dolphinpaw
Nightowl
Fangclaw
Windstorm
Icefrost
Firestar
Feathersoul
Barkstripe
Scratch
Frost
Falconwing
Darkdeath
Hawk
Phoenixstar
StarClan
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

It is an area filled with red sand and dirt and sheltered by trees, located in a slight dip just outside of the ThunderClan camp. A river once ran through the hollow before drying up and leaving only a stream beyond the hollow.It is used by the ThunderClan wolves for aspects of training, particularly mentors drilling their apprentices in fighting and hunting moves. Due to the soft ground, training wolves are unlikely to get hurt while fighting. It can also serve as a well-known meeting place for warriors.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Echochime
Young Warrior

Crystals : 47

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:22 pm

Echochime raced up to the Sandy Hollow. Once she arrived, she skidded to a halt. Panting slightly, Echochime padded up towards Hawkpool.
"I think I can scent Toadpaw and Owlflight..." Echochime said sniffing the air cautiously.
"Toad? Owl?" Echo called out, looking for the two Thunderclanners.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue14/30Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/100Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:30 pm

Hawkpool coughed again as the dust cleared. She peeked out of her left eye and sighed. She hadn't heard Echochime come up,and was surprised when she spoke behind her. She whipped arp nod to look at her and sighed. "Ok,lets go look."
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Echochime gave a small nod in response to Hawkpool as she began padding and sniffing around. The scent was recent; though it was begining to fade. Narrowing her firey amber eyes she continued to look; glancing from bush to bush from tree to tree.
"Toad? Owl...?" Echo called out cautiously, continuing to search.
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:33 pm

Toadpaw came out of the bushes his fur all messy and dirty, he had a dejected look on his muzzle "owlflight left" his yellow eyes looked up at echochime and hawkpool sadly. He flicked his tail and sighed a little, walking over to them "whats the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:39 pm

When Echochime spotted Toadpaw she felt relieved. She swiftly ran over to the small apprentice and listened to his words.
"Owlflight... left?" Echo said, blinking her firey amber eyes.
Hearing him ask what was wrong Echochime let out a soft sigh.
"Something troubling is happening. I don't exactly know what it is but Firestar sent me and Hawkpool to gather everyone." She said to Toadpaw.
"Do you know whee Owlflight went? Or what direction he went in?" Echochime asked, her firey amber eyes flickering with worry.
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:42 pm

His ears drooped and he shook his head "no, he just left... i don't think he likes me very much" he sighed and shook out his ginger pelt. His gray back beginning to thicken out his dark yellow gaze stared up at the mother like wolf and he whined softly.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:51 pm

Echochime listened to Toadpaw and frowned slightly; she wondered why Owlflight would just leave. She smiled lightly at Toadpaw and nudged the small apprentice.
"I'm sure he wanted to hunt or something. We'll go find him alright? But we need you to go back to camp for now." Echochime said gently to Toadpaw, her firey amber eyes gleaming with a warmness.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:19 pm

Hawkpool lifted her head at stare at Toadpaw as he spoke. She listened silently. Then finally decided to speak. "From what I've heard,it has something to do with kidnapping."
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:54 pm

Echochime nodded when Hawkpool mentioned what the trouble was about. Sighing, she sniffed around. Jerking her head up she blinked in surprise when she caught a scent.
"I can scent Owlflight I think." She said, blinking her firey amber eyes. After thinking for a moment she finally decided what direction Owlflight had went in.
"I believe he went towards the Great Scyamore." Echo said. She then turned to Toadpaw and nudged him lightly.
"We'll go after your mentor. Go back to camp though okay?" Echochime said sternly, yet in a kind and gentle voice.
"Alright Hawk, you ready to go?" Echochime asked the deputy.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:25 pm

Hawkpool flicked her tail. Staring at Toadpaw. She nudged him forward with her muzzle gently. "Meet us back at camp...please." She lifted her head and turned back to Echochime. She nodded to the young warrior. "Alright,lead the way Echochime."
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 12:00 pm

"Right." Echochime said with nod. Before padding off, she gave a smile to Toadpaw before turning back into the direction of the Great Scyamore. Blinking her firey amber eyes she let out a sigh before preparing to run off. With one last glance at the Sandy Hollow Echochime dashed off, looking behind her to make sure Hawkpool was following before charging ahead.
-Great Scyamore-
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 8:55 pm

Hawkpool slowly made her way after Echochime. She took a deep breath. Taking in the old and new smells in the forest. ...I hope mom's ok... She shook her head. Quickening her pace. ...I left...I should leave those behind too. She raced after Echochime.
-Great Sycamore-
Back to top Go down
Nightsky
Young Warrior
Nightsky

Crystals : 39

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:43 pm

Nightsky arrived at sandy hollows, as he sat down he inhaled all the scents as he turned waiting for storm. It was greenleaf, so prey was plentiful. "So have you hunted before?" The large grey male said swiftly questioning the male before they started.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:49 pm

"my friend i wouldn't be alive today if i couldn't i was a rogue or a loner whatever you wish to call them" he grinned his ears perking as he heard the sounds of birds "i hunt birds best" he said easily, his strong back legs meant that he could leap up high and grab birds in mid flight. The spotted dogs brown eyes shone with amusement, he liked this wolf
Back to top Go down
Nightsky
Young Warrior
Nightsky

Crystals : 39

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:14 pm

The grey male looked at the spotted dog, "Birds?" Nightsky laughed a little. "I hate birds their fluffy and hardly have any meat on them." Nightsky wasn't so loud with his reply as he could smell deer close by. The large rough looking wolf lowered himself as he stepped quickly and carefully in the forest undergrowth. Thunderclan was the most enchanted territory out of the four clans. He flicked his ear to indicate storm to follow carefully.

(You took forever to respond so I moved on.)

Nightsky continued without the spotted dog and chased a smaller target a young deer, which was roughly a little smaller then he was. The male pinned it down to the ground using his body weight to keep the struggling prey to the as clenched around its windpipe, till it stopped moving, he then headed back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sandy Hollow
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8