Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Owl Tree - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Owl Tree

Go down 
+39
Cloudwhisp
Silverpaw
Bane
Crystalheart
Batwing
Blacklily
Sophie
Fernshade
Falconwing
Moonshadow
Ottersky
Ripplestone
Thunderstrike- Bane
Gentlestar
Creekfire
Emberfeather
Dolphinpaw
Copperstream
Nightowl
Heatherstar
GloriaTheStarShadow
Shadestar
Frost
Scratch
Windstorm
Evieshine
Firestar
Dusk
Isenfire
Nightfrost
Phoenixstar
Caprina.
Dovepaw
Feathersoul
Blackhawk
Moonwhisper
Hawk
Darkpelt
StarClan
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

The Owl Tree is an oak tree in ThunderClan territory; It is said that it was always home to owls. The tree is rather tall and has a hole in its trunk higher up, that is home to an owl who scatters its pods on the ground below. When prey is scarce, warriors look to see where the owl is hunting so that they may find prey.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Nightfrost
Warrior
Nightfrost

Crystals : 105

Stats
Symbols:
Owl Tree - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9/30Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/30)
Loyalty:
Owl Tree - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/100Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/100)

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:19 pm

"Nothings 'up'." She hunched her shoulders, not feeling like hunting anymore. "Nothing. You wouldnt like me if I told you what I was thinking." She grimaced, not wanting to tell him. He was the only person in the whole camp that she could even exchange a few words with without feeling sick. It might not be the best thing totell him, even more since he was the deputy and would tattletale to the leader.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Crystals : 18
Location : Protecting Rainwhisper and plotting up ways to get rid of nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Owl Tree - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/10Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
Owl Tree - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:22 pm

Phoenixfire flicked his ears and said "you know you can trust me, nothings changed since i became deputy, im still your friend and i wont tell anyone" he sat down and nosed her shoulder gently.
Back to top Go down
Nightfrost
Warrior
Nightfrost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Owl Tree - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/100Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/100)

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:27 pm

Nightfrost grimaced again, but knew she couldent leave him hanging. "I feel like Thunderclan isnt the right place for me," she began, her ears flattened. "No one seems to like me, and I just cant get along with them. I cant even go to the stupid fresh kill ple, for Starclans sake, without feeling their eyes watching me like a hawk. Let's face it. I know I look a lot like Rainstar, but I'm her oposite in personality. What I say she says the opposite. In truth, I'm scared of her. And really, even though i consider you a friend, I'm scared of you too. You two could make my life miserable at the slightest thing, and I cant take that. I have considered leaving, but I'm not certain." Her mouth shut abruptly as the stream of words ran out. Her eyes were hard, but there was emotion behind them that could be places as sadness.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Owl Tree - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:29 pm

Phoenixfire watched hsi friend then licked her cheek "hey now you know that i would never do anything like that to you" he smiled gently and began grooming her "and if you wish to leave then i will not stop you my friend"
Back to top Go down
Nightfrost
Warrior
Nightfrost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:33 pm

"You might not stop me, but you would hate me and hold a grudge against me. Can you keep a secret?" Her voice quivered, the stress was to much. Her blue eyes blinked rapidly as she backed away againt the tree. "Can you?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Phoenixfire smiled "cross my heart and hope to fly stick a mouse in my eye, and i would never hate or holde a grudge against yo umy friend" he smiled gently, he would never hurt one of his true friends.
Back to top Go down
Nightfrost
Warrior
Nightfrost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:40 pm

"Well... Theres rumors that a new clan is forming, Led by Direblood and Moonwhisper of Windclan. I... I have thought of joining their clan, and have pretty much made up my choise. Please do not hate me." She sighed, and the hard eyes were back. "I dont think I will be able to hunt anymore, after this. At least not today."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:42 am

Phoenix perked his ears and touched his nose to his friends forehead "take isenpup with you" he mumbled "she wants to leave the clan also, do not let swiftstreak know, he will do his best to stop you" he flicked his ears and sat down saying "well we can always just hang out herefor a bit or practise fighting"
Back to top Go down
Nightfrost
Warrior
Nightfrost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:23 pm

frost flicker her ears in gratitude. "I will still see you at the gatherings..." She smiled weakly. "Maybe you could fetch Isenpup for me? I need to talk to her..." She looked at him hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:29 pm

Phoenixfire nodded gently and licked her forehead "you are like a sister to me, Nightfrost" he smiled then turned and galloped off. his fiery pelt gleamed in thes un as he ran. Swiftstreak would have berated him if he knew that Phoenixfire was going along with Nightfrosts plan. Phoenixfire snorted, it was better to have warriors that were completlly loyal to the clan than unwilling wolves.
-camp
Back to top Go down
Isenfire
Young Warrior
Isenfire

Crystals : 125

Stats
Symbols:
Owl Tree - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue18/20Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)
Loyalty:
Owl Tree - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:42 pm

Isenpup padded up to the Owl Tree. "Phoenixfire said you wanted to see me. Tehy're really making an effort to keep me to stay. But it won't work. So don't waste your breathe. No, Thunderclan is not right for me, the only person I ever truly got along with was Fullpup and he's dead." She said, anger and sorrow in her voice. She'd never be able to stay in ThunderClan. Never, no, not ever.
Back to top Go down
Nightfrost
Warrior
Nightfrost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Nightfrost's nose twitched with anusement. This was a pup after her own feelings. "Don't worry. I'm not here to try to persuade you to stay. Rather, to encourage you to go. I myself am planning on leaving, and I was wondering if you knew anything else about this new clan?" She tipped her head, her blue eyes glittering fircely. "I don't like Thunderclan any more than you do. No one but Phoenixfire gets along with me, and I just dont belong."
Back to top Go down
Isenfire
Young Warrior
Isenfire

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Owl Tree - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:50 pm

Isenpup was confused for a second, but her eyes filled with wonder. "All I know is it's gonna be started by two Windclan wolves, that at the gathering they are most likely going to announce it." She said, the thoughts of leaving were so great. she'd be a warrior of the new clan. Not Thunderclan, no, never Thunderclan.
Back to top Go down
Nightfrost
Warrior
Nightfrost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:54 pm

Nightfrost rested her tail on Isenpups shoulder. "We can leave together, and no matter how much the others try to make us stay, we will push through." She smiled at the pup. Isenpup had gained her trust the moment she spoke against Thunderclan, and she hoped she would accept that. "Should we return to camp, or should I teach you a few hunting moves?" Her eyes sparkled mischiviously.
Back to top Go down
Isenfire
Young Warrior
Isenfire

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:56 pm

"Can we learn some hunting moves, so when the time comes for us to leave, I can help hunt for this new clan?" she said, admiration for the warrior wanting to leave shined in her eyes. She was excited about it. Soon, she would be Isenpaw.
Back to top Go down
Nightfrost
Warrior
Nightfrost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Nightfrost smiled. "Alright, good idea." She raised her nose in the air, and tested for the scent of prey. Her mouth watered as she spotted a plump thrush, and she nodded to Isenpup. "First, you have to crouch like this, so your tail and belly arnt dragging on the ground." She demontrated, leveling herself with the ground but taking special care not to drag on the ground. "And make sure your downwind," she added, before focusing on the bird.

"Crouch down on you back legs and," she sparng through the air, pinning the startled thrush to the ground by its wings and delivering the final bite. "Spring onto your pery, trapping it with your paws. Be carefull not to squish it. Quickly nip its neck before it can call out in warning, and you have a peice of prey!" She smiled triumphantly. "You will be a great hunter, why do't you try now?"
Back to top Go down
Isenfire
Young Warrior
Isenfire

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Isenpup nodded, scenting the air as Nightfrost had done. A vole, she narrowed her eyes, crouching down, her tail dragging over the ground for a moment until she realized her mistake. She lifted it a bit, she made light footsteps over and leapt. Pinning it. she bit it's neck swiftly. She took it over to Nightfrost.
Back to top Go down
Nightfrost
Warrior
Nightfrost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:09 pm

Nightfrost nodded her head. "Congrats Isenpup! I like the way you corrected yourself when your tail was dragging on the ground. You have yourself a vole!" She bent down to pick up her thrush, but paused. "I hope you can be my apprentice in the new clan," she murmured, before picking up the bird. Flicking her tail, she lead the way back to camp.

-tc camp-
Back to top Go down
Isenfire
Young Warrior
Isenfire

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:14 pm

Isenpup smiled, she loved the compliment and she hoped that she would be Nightfrost's apprentice. She was a great teacher. She picked up her vole and brought it back to camp proudly. Soon though, she'd leave this place, if she could, she'd go with Fullpup. But she'd have to end her life for that, she could never do that. She'd made a promise to keep going, for him.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Dusk

Crystals : 48

Stats
Symbols:
Owl Tree - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:47 pm

Dusk sniffed around the tree, her ears perked. This pack of wolves definitely had a better territory than she did. Scenting the air, she smelled the rich prey scent of the forest. Scowling, she sat down. Why should these wolves get the forest while she, a dog, has to live with the stupid dump. They were all the same species right? At least, she thought so. Narrowing her eyes mischievously she decided to hunt. It had been a long time since she had eaten fresh prey. Scenting the air her eyes landed on a little thrush. Creeping towards it she pounced and pinned it's wings down. Biting its neck swiftly, she smiled down at her catch. Maybe now the wolves would come out and fight her.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Owl Tree - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/10Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:10 pm

Rainstar smelt fresh kill but no one had left camp. The leader growled silently and her fur bristled in anger. If those other clan wolves dared... she looked down and saw a dog. She msirked and just looked down at it. Foolish dog. The leader narrowed her eyes finding a new excitement inside her, which brought a strong wave of energy.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Dusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Dusks head snapped up as she smelled a wolf. Finally! she thought, her lip curling. Took them long enough. Her brown eyes searched until she spotted the black wolf watching her. Slowly and deliberately she ate the thrush, licking her lips when she finished. It was the best meal she had had in a long time. Tipping her head at the wolf, she stared at her, not moving. She wouldnt let this wolf intimidate her.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:16 pm

Rainstar yawned and her blue eyes looked at the dog unblinking. "You realize you just ate my prey. That belongs to my clan, that belongs to my pups, warriors elders and medicine wolves right?" Rainstar stayed where she was sitting, she wasn't going to move not for some stupid mutt.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Dusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:20 pm

Dusk rolled her eyes. "Sure. Just fancy ways for saying pack mates right? Because that's all you are. A pack. Whatever a Clan is." She licked her shoulder, smoothing down her fur. She wasn't going to move either.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:23 pm

Rainstar nodded, "Yes, but I call them by what they are." She yawned, slight boredom toalking to a dog taking over. "Now I'm going to remain calm, but you have to go. There's no Sarclan for you, so gladly I would rip a dog to shreds." The fae kept licking her white paw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Owl Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owl Tree
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next