Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Owl Tree - Page 4 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Owl Tree

Go down 
+39
Cloudwhisp
Silverpaw
Bane
Crystalheart
Batwing
Blacklily
Sophie
Fernshade
Falconwing
Moonshadow
Ottersky
Ripplestone
Thunderstrike- Bane
Gentlestar
Creekfire
Emberfeather
Dolphinpaw
Copperstream
Nightowl
Heatherstar
GloriaTheStarShadow
Shadestar
Frost
Scratch
Windstorm
Evieshine
Firestar
Dusk
Isenfire
Nightfrost
Phoenixstar
Caprina.
Dovepaw
Feathersoul
Blackhawk
Moonwhisper
Hawk
Darkpelt
StarClan
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

The Owl Tree is an oak tree in ThunderClan territory; It is said that it was always home to owls. The tree is rather tall and has a hole in its trunk higher up, that is home to an owl who scatters its pods on the ground below. When prey is scarce, warriors look to see where the owl is hunting so that they may find prey.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Dusk

Dusk

Crystals : 48

Stats
Symbols:
Owl Tree - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:26 pm

"I'm not moving," Dusk retorted. "I one knew a wolf who lived in the forest. He never came back to me. I want to know why he liked this life better than the life we shared." The German shepherd husky mix stared defiantly at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Owl Tree - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6/10Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Owl Tree - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:29 pm

Rainstar nodded, "I'll tell you. Here life is closely knit with others who love you. You are protected by friends, and Starclan. It's not complicated, the clan and how it works is probably what attracted your friend."
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Dusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:32 pm

"He was more than a friend though. We liked each other! But he just left me. Left me to go live with strangers." The dogs ears drooped. "He wasnt even a wolf. Just a dog like me. Why wasnt he pushed out of the territory like I am being right now?"
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Owl Tree - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:34 pm

Rainstar thought about it, "Maybe he entered the territory correctly. Went to the leader asked for admitance. Probably didn't take food inside clearly marked borders." She shrugged, "Thats why they let him in maybe. I know I would let in someone if they did that, but I have a small disliking for dogs. As a few killed my brother. But you were not one of them one reason why I'm not jumping on you."
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Dusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Dusks tail twitched. She couldnt let herself ask for their leader. It would go against her own beleifs. But... something was telling her too. She sighed. "I suppose..." She was startled when the wolf told her her brother had been killed by dogs. "I suppose I wouldnt be accepted then. Because I ate your prey. But could I see your leader? Just to know who he or she is?"
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:42 pm

Rainstar smiled, "you're looking at her. Don't worry if my hatred was strong enough you wouldn't be here. And the other clans aren't as nice, so I'd be careful around them." Rainstar stood and jumped down to where the dog was.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Dusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:46 pm

"Oh." Dusk blinked. So this she-wolf was their leader. "Uh." She didnt know what to say. She wanted to see the pack, but didnt want to seem interested. Wanted to learn the different skills of the wolves in the pack but didnt want to seem nosy, She sighed. "Ah." She smiled weakly. "Well." It seemed she could only speak in one word sentences. She sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:47 pm

Rainstar cocked her head and sat down, "Something on your mind?" Rainstar was a bit amused and she smiled. She wasn't going to be mean she just didn't want to be. She sat down looking at the dog her black tail curled over her white paws.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Dusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:50 pm

"Umm...yeah. But you wouldnt like it. I suppose i will just get out of your way." The dog smiled weakly. Her ears flicked, picking up the sounds of the forest. It was so much nicer here than the dump.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Rainstar sat down, "Even if you tell me to die and that youre going to make that wish come true I won't snap." she smiled kindly and convincingly. she had been told amny things but she had kept her cool.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Dusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:53 pm

"Um, well... I guess I'm curious about the way you live. And the wolves you live with. And the whole living together thing. I dont know, it just sounds... nice. Like it would be easier than living alone. Less lonely." She stared at her paws. "I guess you can kill me now."
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:55 pm

Rainstar chuckled, "Kill you? why?" She shook out her pelt, "As long as your not doing it to get information from us." Rainstar laughed, "By the way my name is Rainstar."
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Dusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:58 pm

"No, just curious..." The dog stood also. "My name is Dusk. Nice name Rainstar." Dusk was a bit confused as to why the wolf was named Rainstar when Rain and Stars have nothing in common, but decided not to mention it. "So... What will you do to me if your not going to kill me?"

-dump-

Last edited by Dusk on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Rainstar chuckled, "Well I know wolves will be against it but I'm not so I'm going to show you around." Rainstar noticed her confusion at her name, "My name is Rain but the star is added later when I became leader. All the wolves get a second part to their name."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Crystals : 18
Location : Protecting Rainwhisper and plotting up ways to get rid of nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Owl Tree - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14/10Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
Owl Tree - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Phoenixfire padded up and pinned his ears back noticin gdusk. his orange eyes glittered with anger givin ga low growl he snapped "intruder get off thunderclan territory" walking up to rainstars side the large fiery male gave a guttering growl that shook his entire body.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Dusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Dusk bared her teeth at the new male. "Back of wolf. This isn't between us. And for your information I did nothing to harm your leader. In fact,. she was going to show me around. I don't want you ruining my chance to make friends." The large female clenched her teeth to keep herself from loosing a torrent of swear words upon the wolf. Mouse dung. Fox brain. Badger heart. "And thats cool Rainstar. So I could be like, Duskflower or something? If I was born into a clan?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Owl Tree - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:47 pm

Phoenixfire flattened his ears and glared at this other mutt. flicking his tail the deputy snorted and said coldly "i highly doubt that you could adapt to clan life as you have the distinct smell of a house pet" he spat out the word housepet with slight contempt. his orange eyes glittered at the dog before he said to rainstar "i was following you to ask if you would like to go on a walk with me" as soon as he spoke to rainstar the males eyes softened.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:02 am

rainstar smiled, "Of course I will Phoenixfire." She nuzzled him gently, "But I did promise Dusk to show her the ways of the clan." She looked at Dusk, "What if on one of these days we give you a small tour of the territory. We just arrange a day." Rainstar smiled kindly, "Do we have a deal? We could come by a border and show you around."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Flicking his ears he tilted his head, why would rainstar want to show a housepet around their territory? shrugging he bared his teeth at dusk "untill then scurry back to your twolegs" he returned rainstars nuzzle affectionatly. his orange eyes glittered with softness and love. curling his tail around his back leg the large male narrowed his eyes at dusk.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:59 pm

Rainstar looked at Dusk, "We will meet here, in two nights. I know many will be against it but I make decisions here." The fae looked at Phoenixfire. Rainstar smiled and looked at Phoenixfire udging the male softly. Her tail flicked slwoly waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:28 am

Phoenixfire flicked his ears and dipped his head "as i am your deputy i will do as you ask rainstar" his ears flicked at dusk with narrowed eyes "although im not sure about a housepet joining thunderclan, the other clans already think us weak for taking in Caprina and Scratch" the deputy told rain what he thought then licked her cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:31 am

Rainstar chuckled, "We aren't taking her in. She's curious I will show her the basics only." She narrowed her eyes a bit and butted Phoenix with her head. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:48 am

flicking his ears he grinned and lightly nosed rainstar feeling rather playful he reared up on his hind legs and lightly booped her nose with a large paw. landing neatly on his four paws his fiery tail swished behind him, completly ignoring dusk he lightly touched his nose to hers. his eyes loving and kind.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:49 am

Rainstar smiled and looked at Phoenixfire. She forgot about the odg, and jumped over his back lightly before pushing him on the other side. She smiled and toppled him over pinning him down and sitting on him looking down at him happily.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:07 am

he gave a grunt and chuckled, he thrust his nose into his chest fur and inhaled her scent, enjoying the faes delecious smell. with a laugh he pushed her off him and he lightly pushed her over and lay over her stomach laughing. his flaming coat shining in the sunlight like a bright flame that gives hope to the weak and weary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Owl Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owl Tree
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next