Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Sunningrocks - Page 11 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Sunningrocks

Go down 
+54
Creekfire
Reddust
Stick
Batwing
Fernshade
Blacklily
Adderfang
Owlflight
Crystalheart
Leafpaw
Graywind
Thunderstrike- Bane
Grizzlypaw
Rockybolt
Moonshadow
Thunderfang
Ottersky
Toadpaw
Ebonyfur
Dolphinpaw
Emberfeather
Sophie
Nightowl
Snowstar
Echochime
Emeraldpup
Thunderpaw
Copperstream
Dusktail
Direstar
Foxpaw
Frost
Frostpaw
Falconwing
Firestar
Icefrost
Windstorm
Caprina.
Snakepaw
Evieshine
Swiftstreak
Brightstorm
Barkstripe
Dovepaw
Scratch
Feathersoul
Hawk
Blackhawk
Phoenixstar
Bluestone
Shadestar
MidnightBlade137
Swiftstar
StarClan
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Sunningrocks - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Sunningrocks is a group of rocks the warriors use to bask in the sun. Sunningrocks is located at the very border between RiverClan and ThunderClan, next to the river. It is a large, flat rock formation in full view of the sun, getting very warm, therefore, it is a desirable location for warriors to take a break or elders to get out and stretch their legs. There are lots of prey animals nearby.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunningrocks - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunningrocks - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:31 pm

He shook hsi head "nah dont bother, Rainwhisper and Nightowl brang in an elk a few nights ago. the meat is still fresh and good". he flicked his ears and lay on his side. his smile on his face kind. he enjoyed the warmth.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue13/10Sunningrocks - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue5/100Sunningrocks - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:46 am

Oakpaw sighed. I was hoping that I could hunt some... But never mind... She yawned and lied down on the warm, smooth rocks.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:00 am

Copperpaw sat up and shook out his fur. he said "oh come on i have to introduce you to my bestest friend" he grinned at the sunclanner and turned bounding towards camp. his copper tail up high in the air behind him as he darted through the dense undergrowth with ease. =camp=
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Crystals : 7

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue5/20Sunningrocks - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue7/100Sunningrocks - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:32 am

Oakpaw smiled a fake smile. She knew this was home, but it felt as something was... missing. She flattened her ears. She followed back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue6/10Sunningrocks - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/100Sunningrocks - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:23 am

Rainwhisper padded up to the rocks, they were cold now as the night only grew darker. It matched her mood, dark and angry. Rain growled her paws muddy. Her chest fur spiked up where she had dug out her anger and still she was angry. How dare he just pass by with so much anger. She felt like it was towards her, most likely was. Well she could be angry back as well. The female lay down upon the cool rocks, her eyes glittering in the darkness. . .

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue24/10Sunningrocks - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/100Sunningrocks - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:52 pm

Feathersoul padded nearer to the blazing eyes glittering in the darkening night. The well-trained fae could sence the fury pulsing of of Rainwhsiper as she lie upon the chilling rocks. She stopped at the base, peering up at her friend. "You want to talk?" she asked somewhat dully, still slightly depressed but concerned for her besty.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue6/10Sunningrocks - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:17 pm

Rainwhisper looked up and she stared at Feathersoul for a while before answring quietly. She spoke quietly so as not to snap, at the moment she would snap at anything and that was something she wished not to do. Her sides rose and fell as she attempted to control her anger and her gaze softened. "No I am fine. I can not trouble you with my own problems when you have so many of your own. I wouldn't tell anyone anyways... They'd think I was some angry life form. She sat up and yawned looking at Feather, pushing her own problems away she spoke quietly. "Let's exchange, tell me what troubles you and then I will share with you deal?" Rain worried seeing her friend so down and dull looking. She missed the light in her eyes and the smile she always had. The female blinked, maybe Feather felt like she did before she left. But Rain knew she could help, she could fel it. She knew if someone had helped her, she woldn't have left. She just hoped what Feather was feeling was what Rain thought it was.

Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue24/10Sunningrocks - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:43 pm

Feathersoul leaped up onto to the rock beside Rainwhisper, resting her chin on her paws. "Well....I don't know. I really don't want to bother you with all of my problems. You don't have to worry about me." The black fae relaxed, welcoming the cold breeze that sliced through her thick fur, as if it were washing away her worries. "I'm here for you, Rainwhisper. Your my best friend; I'll always be beside you. And besides, its what I do, and apparently I do it worth a couple of fox tails." She chuckled at the last part, lightening her mood briefly. She was prepared for the black fae to snap at her, as it was the typical way to let out stress and anger.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:12 pm

Rainwhisper smiled, and shook her dark, furry head. "Feather we're here for each other... but if you insist fine. No harm in telling. She breathed in deeply. "I was at the border when Snowflower and then Nightowl arrived. Everyone continues referring to us as a couple when we WERE good friends. What's wrong with being friends? Anyway then duskfang arrived saying we would maybe be a couple. Well I laughed said it was not possible. Me? In love again? Anyway I walked away, needd some time alone. When that jerk of a wolf..." Rain began to growl here, her fur standing on end. "Came by. He obviously saw me, but he passed by a glare in his eyes and he just passed by. It was obvious he was mad. But at me? Why me? What did I ever do to that idiot?"

Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:35 pm

Feathersoul nodded, drinking in the knowlage. At the mention of Rainwhisper wanting to be Nightowl's friend and him storming off, it was obvious that Nightowl liked her. Alot. When she realized that Rainwhisper had no intrest in him, she felt a light spark. Joy? She shook her head, extinguishing it, but she couldn't help the small burning embers that remained. "Its not your fault. Things can just get complicated, especially since Nightowl likes you." She had seen this kind of thing many times before, even with her old friend, Luna.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Rainwhisper looked at Feathersoul and her eyes narrowed as she shook her head. Rain's blue eyes seemed to bcome alight and she growled slightly. She could not be sure though, yet her growl emanated anyway. Her gut twistd with more rage than before. She felt jealous... Rain had felt jealousy before but it pushed her too far. There was a sudden air around Feather that seemed like relief to Rain. Sha bared her teeth and stalked away. She didn't walk far, she was not going back to camp. . .

Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:17 pm

Feathersoul watched as Rainwhisper padded farther away. Apparently she had only made her madder. She just lied there, staring at Rainwhisper. Why do these things happen? Does StarClan really want us to disobey the Warrior Code? The Medicine Wolf sat up, watching the brightening stars of Silverpelt.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:48 pm

Rainwhisper looked at Feathersoul before snarling slightly and sitting far away. She swished her tail, she didn't want to snap, she wasn't going to snap. Her eyes blazed and not even the running rabbit caught her attention. Rain was an angry cdar fae. . .

Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:01 am

Feathersoul saw the glint of teeth in the moon light. A low growl slightly echoed throughout the rocks as Rainwhisper schooched farther away. Feeling unwanted now, the fae stood, leaping down to the ground with a thump. She padded off into the trees, heading off towards camp.

~TC Camp~
Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:03 am

Copperpaw snuck up into the rocks and waited, he heard growls and his heart raced. he thought that rainwhisper was a badger! taking care to hide himself well he waited for the right moment to strike. a big grin on his face, what would he tell shadowpaw when he returned with badger instead of bird?
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:06 am

Rainwhisper glared into the night hearing Feathersoul pad away. She smirked only slightly. Her ear flicked and her nose twitched. Soft steps echoed in her ears and there was a stron scent. She growled and looked to where it came from. With a leap she jumped forward pinning Copper down. Her teeth flashed and her eyes sparkled until she saw copper. . .

Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:25 am

Copperpaw instantly reacted with ferocity, he lashed out hard with his claws and back feet. trying to get this angry animal off him. he recognized rainwhispers scent and harumphed. hmph trust big brothers girlfriend to attack him. he glared up at her, his own eyes a coppery brown.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:28 am

Rainwhisper growled and backed off. She let go and sat down her fur standing on end. "Copper?! What are you doing here?! Seems like this is Fourtrees or soemthing. She had come to think she instead got fights. She grumbled and lied down.

Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:31 am

He picked himself up and huffed "this is the closest hunting ground to camp! i was going to catch something for the apprentices". his eyes glittered and he sat down. he snapped in a cranky teenage tone "so what you and brother have fallen out? because hes lying on the ground looking upset". he fluffed up his fur totally ready to go head to head with Rainwhisper if he had to. he loved his big bro.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:36 am

Rainwhisper snarled and stood up, her nose twitching with anger. Her dark ears flattened. "Fallen out? Upset? Since when was he upset he was the one who passed by like hell on earth." Get the info before you go accusing wolves...

Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:38 am

Copperpaw flattened his ears back and fluffed up his fur more. "well maybe if you asked him about what was wrong instead of flouncing off like a tyrant you might know! all i know is taht he wasnt speaking to anyone and was lying on the ground". his eyes flared "and he only has that glint in his eye when hes upset". he flicked his tail up into the air. signalling his dominance/anger.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:48 am

Rainwhisper teeth remained bared, her white teeth glinting with light. "Well if he was cross with me, why didn't he talk about it? You would think, we'd know each other by now enough to be able to speak of this!" She grumbled and sat down, her annoyance growing.

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1/10Sunningrocks - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue3/100Sunningrocks - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:00 am

Jasmine looked around. She spotted two canids and decided to go up to them. "Huh? Isn't Adder supposed to be here?...."she said to herself as she padded closer. "Greetings."she said to the two wolves.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Crystals : 47

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/10Sunningrocks - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:30 am

Orchidpup ran to the rocks, when she saw a... a... DOG...? Rudely, she pushed through.
"Hey! What is a dog doing here!?", she said as she examined the creature.
"This is Thunderclan territory!", Orchidpup said as she leapt for the dog's tail. She tried to growl feriociously but it came out as a small yip.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1/10Sunningrocks - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue3/100Sunningrocks - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:35 am

Jasmine smiled at the pup. "Hello there."she smiled. "Don't worry. I come here as an ally."said the female. She nudged the pup off her tail softly. Looking around, she looked back to the wolves. "I assume your some kind of pack?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunningrocks
Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: