Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Sunningrocks - Page 21 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Sunningrocks

Go down 
+54
Creekfire
Reddust
Stick
Batwing
Fernshade
Blacklily
Adderfang
Owlflight
Crystalheart
Leafpaw
Graywind
Thunderstrike- Bane
Grizzlypaw
Rockybolt
Moonshadow
Thunderfang
Ottersky
Toadpaw
Ebonyfur
Dolphinpaw
Emberfeather
Sophie
Nightowl
Snowstar
Echochime
Emeraldpup
Thunderpaw
Copperstream
Dusktail
Direstar
Foxpaw
Frost
Frostpaw
Falconwing
Firestar
Icefrost
Windstorm
Caprina.
Snakepaw
Evieshine
Swiftstreak
Brightstorm
Barkstripe
Dovepaw
Scratch
Feathersoul
Hawk
Blackhawk
Phoenixstar
Bluestone
Shadestar
MidnightBlade137
Swiftstar
StarClan
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Sunningrocks - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Sunningrocks is a group of rocks the warriors use to bask in the sun. Sunningrocks is located at the very border between RiverClan and ThunderClan, next to the river. It is a large, flat rock formation in full view of the sun, getting very warm, therefore, it is a desirable location for warriors to take a break or elders to get out and stretch their legs. There are lots of prey animals nearby.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue30/30Sunningrocks - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sunningrocks - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:09 pm

Shadowlight arrived at sunning rocks and went to the water and got a drink. she didn't notice the other wolves there. she really hoped that she could become Emberfeather's friend again. she laid in the grass thinking. she looked up to the sky and wondered what the future would be like.
Back to top Go down
Blacklily
Young Warrior
Blacklily

Crystals : 96

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunningrocks - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunningrocks - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:02 pm

Blackpaw glared at her mentor, she hadn't even taken into consideration anything she had said! The gray apprentice, huffed loudly and picked up her catch. She said nothing, as she stalked away into the undergrowth, her paws taking her towards camp. Blackpaw wasn't a fan of anyone, didn't look for glory for herself, but oh, she at least wanted for someone, anyone to compliment her on something!

-TC Camp
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue6/10Sunningrocks - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue20/100Sunningrocks - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:17 pm

Rainwhisper watched the going ons, but really didn't react to any of it. Blackpaw always arguing, Adder catching prey. She watched the scene in a rather different perspective one where she didn't feel quite like she was part of anything going on. The female shook out her pelt and sniffed the air, attempting to stop such odd feelings.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue30/30Sunningrocks - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sunningrocks - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:26 pm

Shadowlight saw Rainwhisper and got up and walked over to her. "hi rainwhisper how are you doing?" she said smiling at her but her eyes showed that she was troubled. "how is training going with Graypaw?"
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Crystals : 131
Location : A place where the moon never sets and where darkness rises

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:30 pm

Rainwhisper turned her dark head towards Shadowlight and smiled. "I am doing... well thank you Shadowlight. How are you?" She noticed the females, troubled eyes and narrowed her own. "Training is going well, I feel he will be a good hunter."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9394061/1/Deshi-Basara
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:56 pm

Shadowlight was confused when Rainwhisper said thank you to her. "thank you for what Rainwhisper?" "and i am .... ok... i guess." " i mean everything is going good with my apprentice and with Copperstream but i came to talk with Emberfeather, i dont know what i did to make her not like me, we use to be friends when we were apprentices but when we turned warriors she has spoken to me since."
Back to top Go down
Emberfeather
Young Warrior
Emberfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/10Sunningrocks - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/100Sunningrocks - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:24 pm

(I'd really hate to interrupt Rainwhispe'sr and Shadowlight's nice little moment they're having right not xD)

Emberfeather slowly trod towards Sunningrocks, taking her time as she left camp and padded through ThunderClan's lush forests. Why does she even bother with me any more, the female thought, angrily kicking a root that stuck out of the ground. She's already got everything else. Does she just like to torture me like this? To play with my emotions? The fae raised her head to the sky, her orange eyes burning with hatred and rage. "StarClan, tell me why! Why do you play us like this!? Is this just a game to you!? Are our lives just your little game!? Tell me! Tell me why!" She lowered her head, her adder studs stinging her ear, like it always did when she was feeling hopeless. Her silver flame necklace seemed to burn into her chest and melt her from the inside out. Its not fair! Snarling, the warrior slashed a tree, sending a shower of dew drops raining down on her. Her matted russet-and-black fur damp and cold, she sighed. Its not fair...

Last edited by Emberfeather on Fri May 10, 2013 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:57 pm

The warrior walked through the forest. He heard emberfeather howl. He ran over to her. "Are you ok?" He licked her ear.
Back to top Go down
Emberfeather
Young Warrior
Emberfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/10Sunningrocks - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/100Sunningrocks - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:14 pm

(Uh...Ember isn't anywhere near the rocks yet....she's still in the forest...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:38 pm

(Oops can we just continue?)
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue24/10Sunningrocks - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue20/100Sunningrocks - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:43 pm

(Yeah. I edited your post a teensy bit so it fits better, kay?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:44 pm

(Lets continue?)
Back to top Go down
Emberfeather
Young Warrior
Emberfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:49 pm

(Yes, lets)

Emberfeather nodded slowly at Blazestorm's approach. "Yea...I'm fine...". She shyed away from his licks of comfort, however. She peered up at the male, her adder studs stinging her ear with the awkwardness of the situation. "Thanks, but...no. I....can't." She lowered her voice to a whisper. "Not now." She turned, her head tilted slightly downward as she shuffled forward slowly, her silver flame beating against her chest in rhythm with her short, slow steps.

Last edited by Emberfeather on Sat May 11, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:51 pm

"You know that you are a brave wolf? I mean I would never do what you did with the adder fangs. You have guts." He ran to catch her.
Back to top Go down
Emberfeather
Young Warrior
Emberfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:55 pm

Emberfeather gave a slight nod as she walked. "Well....I guess. I mean, you would have done the same." She heaved a silent groan to herself. Every time someone mentioned her studs her mind drifted back to Runningwind, Copperstream and Shadowlight. She shook her ears, clearing her thoughts as she approached the rocks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:58 pm

"Ok I know your aren't ok. What is on your mind. Is it runningwind and all your friends?" He wanted to help her.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue45/100Sunningrocks - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:10 am

Hawkpool sighed as Blackpaw stalked away. She noticed Rain and Shadowlight were chatting. She blinked,and then heard more voices behind her. She sighed and shook her head. Hawk turned to Stick. "Umm,let's continue now." She turned and padded away from the commotion.
-Owl Tree-

Stick glanced up at Hawk as she spoke. He shrugged and padded behind her. Wagging his short tail on the breeze. His ears twitched,then he shook his head.
-Owl Tree
Back to top Go down
Creekfire
Warrior
Creekfire

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue5/30Sunningrocks - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue40/100Sunningrocks - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:23 am

Emberfeather stopped, a low growl escaping her maw. "It's not like that," she muttered, whipping around with a slight glare. "You wouldn't understand." She sighed, quickening her pace as she finally reached the rocks.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue14/30Sunningrocks - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:50 pm

[quote="Fernshade"]Hawkpool sighed as Blackpaw stalked away. She noticed Rain and Shadowlight were chatting. She blinked,and then heard more voices behind her. She sighed and shook her head. Hawk turned to Stick. "Umm,let's continue now." She turned and padded away from the commotion.
-Snake Rocks-

Stick glanced up at Hawk as she spoke. He shrugged and padded behind her. Wagging his short tail on the breeze. His ears twitched,then he shook his head.
-Snake Rocks-

Sorry edited it
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:22 am

Nightowl glanced over at Emberfeather his face creased in worry, he drew his tail down Rainwhispers back before he made his way over to Emberfeather asking in a kind voice "are you ok?" his voice was laced with concern for the young female.
Back to top Go down
Emberfeather
Young Warrior
Emberfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:39 pm

Emberfeather folded back her ears at Nightowl's approach, her studs stinging her right tip in regret and pain. She lowered her head, turning it to the side and avoiding eyes contact with the black male. "I don't wanna talk about it," she muttered. "I was supposed to meet Shadowlight here, but....well, I think I'll just go home now..." Without a responce, the warrior turned, steadily padding back to camp.

~TC Camp~
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue6/10Sunningrocks - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:19 am

Gentleheart wrote:
Shadowlight was confused when Rainwhisper said thank you to her. "thank you for what Rainwhisper?" "and i am .... ok... i guess." " i mean everything is going good with my apprentice and with Copperstream but i came to talk with Emberfeather, i dont know what i did to make her not like me, we use to be friends when we were apprentices but when we turned warriors she has spoken to me since."

(Woops)

Rainwhisper nudged the young black warrior and smiled. "Do not worry, Emberfeather is just going through a few troubles. Just invite her out to hunt like you used to, but without Copper in it next time. Have a little bit of girl time." She gave a wink and sat down. Around Rain's muzzle a few white hairs had sprouted, her chest had a noticeable amount as well. the female was aging, slowly but it was starting to be noticeable upon her. she was as feisty as ever but even Rain, had been caught by the years.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Shadowlight smiled at Rainwhisper, "thank you Rainwhisper for you advice." Shadowlight thought Rainwhisper was like the aunt she never had and she valued the former leader's wisdom. Shadowlight saw Emberfeather leaving. i didnt know she was here she thought to herself. turning to Rainwhisper, "im sorry but i think im going to go back to camp." she walked off with her black tail hanging low.

TC Camp
Back to top Go down
Crystalheart
Young Warrior
Crystalheart

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Nightowl returned to rainwhispers side and touched his nose to her cheek, his golden eyes glittering with care and affection. He sighed a little and said "my baby brother is stirring up trouble again" his voice was rueful and regretful why did his brother have to make the same mistakese that Nightowl himself had made?
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:00 pm

Rainwhisper looked at Adderpaw as Nightowl came to her side, "Head back to camp." She smiled and then pushed Nightowl into the forest, trusting her son to go back. She looked at him with care, "Do not worry about Copper, he will learn..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunningrocks
Page 21 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: