Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Musical Themes- WindClan 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Musical Themes- WindClan

Go down 

Which song should be WindClan's theme song? (Pick 2 choices!)
Celtic Love Song
Musical Themes- WindClan Vote_lcap30%Musical Themes- WindClan Vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Valley of the Wind
Musical Themes- WindClan Vote_lcap26%Musical Themes- WindClan Vote_rcap
 26% [ 6 ]
Wind Song
Musical Themes- WindClan Vote_lcap22%Musical Themes- WindClan Vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Legend of Xanadu
Musical Themes- WindClan Vote_lcap9%Musical Themes- WindClan Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Stand
Musical Themes- WindClan Vote_lcap13%Musical Themes- WindClan Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Musical Themes- WindClan Left_bar_bleue15/15Musical Themes- WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Musical Themes- WindClan Left_bar_bleue100/100Musical Themes- WindClan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Musical Themes- WindClan Empty
PostSubject: Musical Themes- WindClan   Musical Themes- WindClan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Choose the song you think best fits WindClan as a theme song for whatever reason. You have two votes- one for first choice and one for second. Please don't post what you voted for in the thread below, a post like that will be removed. You can post comments if you wish.

Reason for song choices:

Celtic Love Song - This music is fun and free spirited like the wind, peaceful like a gentle breeze toying with the long grass. To me this is the embodiment of Windclan, wild, free, peaceful, and loyal.

Valley of the Wind - It is simple soft and flowing. It represents the speed and vast valley of freedom that windclan stands for. It has a soft breezey melody that is simple calm.

Wind Song - Has a 'wind-ish' feel to it, which relates to Windclan in both its name and the fact that Windclan can quite literally run like the wind in the process of catching rabbits for prey. The feel also seems to be asking for something, which refers to the fact that, in the warrior books' first series at least, Windclan is not always fully able to survive on its own and often has to ask for help from other clans.

Legend of Xanadu - It was nearly impossible to find something I liked for WindClan, but I managed to find this. I'm really not sure how well it fits, though. It made me think of WindClan, but that might be because it was the last Clan I had to find a song for. Oh well, it's a nice song either way. I guess it's kind of mysterious in some parts, bit like WindClan is in the books since you don't hear about them too much. I think it's time to admit that I have no idea what I'm talking about XD

Stand - Wind Clan has to do with the wind. They usually feel like a candle in a hurricane. They will be blown out, but not forever. They are swift and loyal. This song fits them so well. Even though you feel like a candle in a hurricane, it will be alright.
Back to top Go down

Musical Themes- WindClan
Page 1 of 1