Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Windover Moor - Page 15 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Windover Moor

Go down 
+37
Flip and Flick
Nightingale
Hurricanefang
Sky
Whitestorm
Fernshade
Thunderpaw
Emeraldpup
Eclipse
Barkstripe
Hawk
Stormtussle
Raggedfur
Jadefeather
Okamiamaterasu
Amberleaf
Swiftstreak
Brokenglare
Clovermoon
Dusktail
Sandwing
Silversnout
Spottedheart
Duskfang
Frost
Bluespirit
Clover
Coldpup
Ebonyfur
Sophie
Moonwhisper
Direstar
Heatherstar
Dawnwish
Snowstar
Ivyfrost
StarClan
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Windover Moor - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Windover Moor

WindClan's territory is often referred to by the twolegs as Windover Moor, and there are large, clear open areas.

This is such an area.

Members can hunt here, and there is a huge biodiversity of prey. There are lots of different bird species such as the red grouse, and other animals such as mice, rabbits, a few deer, and lots of small little lizards. Be careful of the Common Vipers which wander around this area.

You can access Windover Moor through the tunnels.

Information on the animals taken + adapted from Wikipedia.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Crystals : 368

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/0Windover Moor - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/0Windover Moor - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:17 pm

Raggedfur gritted his teeth to keep himself from screaming with frustration. Starclan almighty, why had Okami even invited them out here, especially with Grizzlypup in tow?! Not only did he have to deal with this insufferable brat, but also dogs of all things else. Closing his eyes, Raggedfur took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. When he looked back at Grizzlypup, his frayed nerves were slightly soothed, and he managed not to blow every hinge in his body with anger. "Shut up, runt," He finally said. "I'm not dealing with you right now. Scamper back to mommy and complain to her." Turning his back on the pup, Raggedfur narrowed his eyes as he assessed the situation with Okami and the dogs. Though he saw the reason in Okami's situation, Raggedfur knew she was wrong and the black female was right. Moving the male would reopen his wounds - they looked pretty severe, as if they had only just been treated. Though Raggedfur detested the idea of these strangers on Windclan land, he knew that forcing them out would be an inevitable death for the wounded male. "Okay," He breathed, composing himself as he realized the black female was addressing him. He chose to ignore how blatantly she'd snapped at Okami, as well as the wave of protectiveness that rose up in him. Dang it all. "Okay. Yeah, you can stay here - but like I said, I want you out as soon as hes able. And no you may not hunt on the moor," His eyes narrowed at that bit. "Go to the barn if you need food, the prey is easy. Windclan territory is off limits. If you're found hunting here, we will not show mercy. You've already overstayed your welcome as is."
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:00 pm

(Haha...Starclan Almighty)

Grizzlypup snorted. Like I'd listen to... Raggedfur crossed the line when he said something about his mother. The pup bunched up his muscles. His mind shouting curses at the wolf. What the heck is with this guy?! I have no mother! Or a father for that matter... The pup suppressed a snarl. Blithering baffoon.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Crystals : 123

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:08 am

She flicked her ears with annoyance as the pathetic pup barked something about dragging them, her own hard brown eyes located to the male wolf she dipped her head and said "my thanks clan wolf" she turned and nosed flick checking his wounds expertly. With a huff she muttered in his ear "wait here, i will go and hunt, there is a sheltered over crop not to far from here" she gestured over there with a paw then straightened up and warned the wolves "lay one paw on them and ill not restrain my fury" the dark black wolf had a cold air to her before she turned and stalked off toward the two leg barn
Back to top Go down
Firepaw
Apprentice
Firepaw

Location : Slamming my face into my calculus book. Repeatedly.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:12 am

Flick nodded to her, keeping his eyes downcast. He watched her lope off through the swaying grasses before calling out, half to himself, "I'll just, uh, wait here then." With a self-deprecating grimace, he turned back to look at his row of puncture wounds. None of them were especially deep, but they were ragged and not suited to closing naturally, he noted silently. He debated asking the clan wolves for some help, even if it was just to find something to staunch the flow of blood. He quickly dismissed the idea, remembering the wolves' reactions to asking to hunt; if they weren't open to sharing prey, it was extremely unlikely they'd waste medical supplies on a stranger. He turned his thoughts away from himself and focused back onto the two male wolves squabbling--if he didn't get food, at least he would get some entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:19 am

Nightingale returned and dropped the mice at Flicks feet, she snapped her tail through the air nosing his wounds she huffed and turned stalking off. Soon returning with cobwebs over her nose she gently smeared them over his wounds. Her brown eyes gentle, she lifted her head casting an annoyed glance at the wolves that were still there. She sat down in a guarding stance and muttered to flick "eat"
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:27 pm

Raggedfur watched through narrowed eyes as the dog accepted what he said without complaint. He was glad; the large male wasn't in the mood to argue with stubborn females. Chosing to ignore the annoying as ever Grizzlypup behind him, Raggedfur lingered for a moment to watch the black female return with prey for her wounded friend. Eyes drifting over to Okami, Raggedfur figured that they had no more business with the dogs. Though it made him weary to leave them on Windclan land, he trusted that the female would have enough sense not to disregard their guidelines less she wanted to endanger her friend. Turning on his heel, Raggedfur began to trot back towards camp, intentionally bumping into Grizzlypup on the way. "Sorry, brat," He said cheekily, a grin twisting his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Crystals : 224

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/20Windover Moor - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/100Windover Moor - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:17 am

Jadefeather padded onto the moors, every now and then glancing back to try spot Larkpup. Sniffing the air to try catch any scent of the small female, Jade froze, her tail bristling a little as the smell of blood and dog hit her nose. Great, she grumbled unenthusiastically as she spotted the loners further down the hill and glared at them with wary eyes. Sitting down a little way from them, Jade kept a close eye on the two as she waited for Larkpup to join her and noticed Grizzlypup was there too. What's he doing here?, she thought, a small frown on her face.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:43 pm

Grizzlypup snorted and shuffled away when Raggedfur came by. Though,he was still shoved by the large brute. The pup growled to himself. He is going to get it... The grizzled pup pinned his ears to his head and grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Crystals : 366
Location : Over here! No a little to the left...yea, right there!

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:38 pm

Larkpup raced after Jadefeather to the moor. Listening to the sigh of the wind blown Heather, made her heart race. "Wow I can't believe she let me go out of camp!" She thought, following Jade. The pup paused beside the older wolf as a strange scent entered her nose. "Could that be...blood?!" She wondered, looking around wide-eyed. In the distance she spotted the 3 wolves that left camp earlier this morning. For a moment Larkpup was afraid that it was them that was bleeding, but the scent didn't seem to come from their direction. Then the pup spotted to unfamiliar wolves in the distance. Except those weren't wolves. A strange acrid smell lingered off of them mixed with the scent of blood.
"Are those...dogs?" She asked Jadefeather, watching the warrior gaze at the strange characters suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Firepaw
Apprentice
Firepaw

Location : Slamming my face into my calculus book. Repeatedly.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:04 pm

Flick snapped up one of the mice as soon as it was placed in front of him. He was careful how he shifted, reluctant to aggravate the freshly scabbed-over wounds. He rolled onto his side obediently as Nightingale applied more cobwebs, licking his muzzle to rid it of the blood from the mice and from prodding at his stomach. "Way ahead of you," he murmured, finishing the last mouse before the words had even left her mouth. The meal wasn't a large one, but he was grateful for the food.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:00 am

(Gonna assume he's already apprenticed. Sorry if I'm wrong :/)

Grizzlypaw snorted. He stalked away. I'm not going back with that creep. The apprentice bounded off without a sound. His eyes narrowed. Wanting some time to himself than with that old fart.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:35 pm

Nightingale perked her pixie like ears and watched as yet more wolves decided to show themselves. She snapped her whip like tail through the air and sat down watching them with hard brown eyes. She watched as flick devoured the food and nodded to herself, good he was eating. One less thing for her to worry about. The white splash on her chest was like a target, her white toes were dug into the earth and she watched them all with a silent sentenial likeness to her
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:08 pm

[sorry i took so long hawy >__<]

Raggedfur entered the moor, inhaling deeply as the dusty, familiar scents of gorse and heather surrounded him. He could hear Sunblaze rustling around behind him, and only just caught the younger male's comment about his apprentice. Snorting in dissaproval, Raggedfur scanned the area, attempting to pick out a shape of grizzled brown-grey amongst the vast landscape, but no such figure caught his eye. "Hardly," Raggedfur finally responded, feeling another flare of concern rise in him as he wondered where the brat could have gone. "Just don't want SNowstar to gut me if I lose my first apprentice, is all."
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:10 am

Sunblaze chuckled,and appeared through the few bushes laid in the territory. "So,that means you still feel concern,Raggedfur." He flicked his white tipped tail and scanned the rolling hills for a brown form. Nothing familar came to sight,but scent,ohoho,scent,he did. He scented dogs. Sun perked up his ears and arched his back a little. He did this when somthing surprised him. Ragged? Dogs are here..."
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:57 pm

Raggedfur felt a spark of irritation rise up in him at Sunblaze's comment, and he gritted his teeth to keep from responding. So what if he did have a shred of concern for the dumb kid? It was only natural, seeing how he had been assigned as mentor. Either way, though, when Raggedfur found Grizzlypaw, he knew whatever tiniest ounce of worry that may be in him for the brat would disipate with anger at the apprentice for having run off. Inhaling deeply, Raggedfur just managed to catch Sunblaze's final comment, and he swiveled his ears towards the younger male in response. "It's alright," He grunted. "Took care of 'em earlier. Long as they don't give us no trouble, we'll just steer in the opposite direction."
Back to top Go down
Sunblaze
Young Warrior
Sunblaze

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/10Windover Moor - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/100Windover Moor - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:39 am

Sunblaze wrote:
"Huh?" His fur went down and he straighten up. He frowned and flicked his ears. "Whatever ya say Raggedfur." He stared at the wolf,and noticed a few red stains on the grass. His ears went up in surprise. He lifted his paw and pointed towards it. "Can you explain that,Raggedfur?" He was surprised at Ragged. First allowing dogs on their land for no reason,then him not talking back from his comment about him showing concern. Sunblaze sighed inwardly. Guess all this Twolegged business is getting to him too...
New post

Sunblaze flicked his ears in thought. His brown eyes searched the plain for some clue of the dogs,or a anything else that was out there. No clues of Grizzlypaw had come up,but his scent was getting staler by the second. Sunblaze crinkled his nose at the rough scent that came off the apprentice. He stole a glance at Raggedfur,and then turned back to the moor. His white ears pinned into his head at the scent of blood. He approached it and sniffed it. He flinched at the metallic scent of it. He never really liked blood,even thought he was hurt countless times more than the average warrior. He was sometimes a stupid daredevil,but he liked the thrills it gave him. He shivered at the thought of the fiery red color. He shook his head an turned back to Raggedfur. "It must be the dog's..." He didn't wait for his friend to agree. He loped of beside him and glanced around. Studying the growth of a sign of Grizzlypaw. He sighed. "Nothing,what do we do now?" He started sniffing around. Looking for the speckled apprentice. He was worried. The news of the Twoleggeds hadn't reached the two yet,but everyone else back at camp had already heard. Sunblaze crinkled a nose,his senses still a bit overpowered from the blood. The thought of the apprentice being hurt still worried him,even if he'd only spoken to the wolf once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Windover Moor
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15