Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Windover Moor - Page 9 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Windover Moor

Go down 
+37
Flip and Flick
Nightingale
Hurricanefang
Sky
Whitestorm
Fernshade
Thunderpaw
Emeraldpup
Eclipse
Barkstripe
Hawk
Stormtussle
Raggedfur
Jadefeather
Okamiamaterasu
Amberleaf
Swiftstreak
Brokenglare
Clovermoon
Dusktail
Sandwing
Silversnout
Spottedheart
Duskfang
Frost
Bluespirit
Clover
Coldpup
Ebonyfur
Sophie
Moonwhisper
Direstar
Heatherstar
Dawnwish
Snowstar
Ivyfrost
StarClan
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Windover Moor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Windover Moor

WindClan's territory is often referred to by the twolegs as Windover Moor, and there are large, clear open areas.

This is such an area.

Members can hunt here, and there is a huge biodiversity of prey. There are lots of different bird species such as the red grouse, and other animals such as mice, rabbits, a few deer, and lots of small little lizards. Be careful of the Common Vipers which wander around this area.

You can access Windover Moor through the tunnels.

Information on the animals taken + adapted from Wikipedia.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Crystals : 368

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0Windover Moor - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0Windover Moor - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:27 pm

Raggedfur felt satisfaction coursing through his veins as he managed to evade his brother's defenses and pin him down on the ground. Raggedfur was usually unsucessful when he went into blatant offense mode; Stormtussle was slim and sinewy, built for speed. Raggedfur only held his brother down for a moment before stepping off, but not before swiping his tongue affectionately across his brothers forehead, a grin curling his muzzle all the while. "I win." Raggedfur declared.
Back to top Go down
Okamiamaterasu
Young Warrior
Okamiamaterasu

Crystals : 19
Location : Alone, on a mountain under a tree. her heart torn into threads by fate

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:30 pm

Okami sat down on the very edge of the territory, she was considering jumping off intothegorge. whydidshe have to go through such depressingmood swings. she lifted her head to the sky noticing an eagle with something in its claws. she frowned staring at it then shrugged. where was amberpaw.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue14/30Windover Moor - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue20/100Windover Moor - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:33 pm

(Umma he's at camp.she thinks your at camp too)
Back to top Go down
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Crystals : 44

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:36 pm

Stormtussle's nose scrunched up at the brotherly affection, one they always seemed to share. His tail was still wagging, dragging dirt and dust across the furs on the extension and through the dirt already on the ground. He grudgingly got up and shook himself off, deliberately shaking the substance particles on his brother. "I can see that," he said with a playful pout.
Back to top Go down
Amberleaf
Young Warrior
Amberleaf

Crystals : 257

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10Windover Moor - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/100Windover Moor - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:47 pm

Amberpaw arrived at the moor and sat next to her friend. "Rabbit for your thoughts?" She asked, she knew that something was wrong and she guessed it was because of Tallfeather. She couldn't be sure though, after all she did not know her best friend like she knew herself. It was impossible to know everything about her.

Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue7/30Windover Moor - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100Windover Moor - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:21 pm

Barkstripe stopped when he scent Raggedfur and Stormtussle. He sighed and flicked his tail. He noticed Okami,and dipped his head at her. He flicked his tail and waited for Jasminepaw.
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Raggedfur flashed his brother a contempt look as his pelt was littered with the natural debris, lashing his tail against Stormtussle's waist. Raggedfur sat down for a moment, his nose twitching as he scented the air. Several other wolves were congregating onto the moor - Raggedfur let out an irritated grumble. The whole reason he'd left camp was to get away from all the hustle and bustle; of course the morons had to make it a gathering place now of all times. Stupid wolves.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:07 pm

Dawnpaw followed Barkstripe. She sat down and licked her paw. Then she scented Raggedfur and Stormtussle and bounded over to them 'Hi Raggedfur, Stormtussle. ' she dipped her head politely.

Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue7/30Windover Moor - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100Windover Moor - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:11 pm

Noticing Dawnpaw pass Hm,he spotted Raggedfur and Stormtussle. He flicked his tail and padded over. He glanced at the apprentice,then at Raggedfur. "Are you hunting?" He was wondering what he was doing. And that he would say. "Why do you want to know?" He shrugged and watched the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:18 pm

Midnight
Midnight scented a lot of scents.And a lot of wolves. He noticed a group qnd went over to them. 'Hello. My name is Midnight. Are you one of the Clans?' Midnight asked.

Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:20 pm

Hearing a voice,Barkstripe turned and noticed a canine. He blinked and flicked his ears. "Yes,we are. Windclan,and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:25 pm

[font=Verdana] Midnight blinked. 'My name is Midnight.' he repeated. 'Nice to meet you. What's your name?' he asked./font]

Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:37 pm

Bark flicked his ears. Warily glancing at Raggedfur. "I-I.." He paused. Wondering to even tell the canine. "I'm Barkstripe."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:54 pm

'Hello Barkstripe.' Midnight dipped his head. 'And who is this? Are you hunting?' Midnight threw a bomb of questions at Barkstripe.

Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:04 am

Hearing her new question,Barkstripe flicked his ears. "Before that,I would like to ask why you are on Windclan territory." He blinked his golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue30/40Windover Moor - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:54 am

Jasminepaw padded over to Barkstripe. "Hello."she said to Raggedfur and Stormtussle. She chuckled and turned her attention to Midnight. "Hey Mid."said the dog.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:59 am

(Hey jasmine,training been up for a while)
Barkstripe turned to his apprentice. "Do you know her?" He blinked his golden eyes and flicked his tail. Waiting for the dog's reply.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/10Windover Moor - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue3/100Windover Moor - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:08 am

(Oh. Posted there)

"Kind of."said the dog. "He roams around most of the time."smiled the dog. She looked to Midnight. "What brings you here?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:25 am

Barkstripe blinked,then flicked his tail. He kept quiet and waited for the dog to reply. He sight and sat don. Curling his tail around him.
Back to top Go down
Dawnwish
Apprentice
Dawnwish

Crystals : 49

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue16/10Windover Moor - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/10)
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/100Windover Moor - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:14 am

'I came here to explore. And you are Jasmine, I believe. Your Two-legs have been searching everywhere.' Midnight answered.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:44 pm

Barkstripe raised his eyesbrows. Then turned to Jasminepaw. He flicked his tail. "So,you have Twoleggeds? Are you a house-pet?"
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:34 pm

Raggedfur was completely overwhelmed as he and his brother were swamped by a crowd of new wolves - and, as far as he could tell, an unfamiliar dog. "God dang it." Raggedfur snarled, his impatient words ringing out over the clamor of his conversing clanmates. Anger bubbled up in the massive wolf, and he shot daggered glances at every wolf except for Stormtussle. "Whole reason I come up here is to get away from you idiots." Then, he rounded on Barkstripe. "And you especially best be minding your business. Ask me what I'm doing one more time, you mangy fleabag."
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:00 pm

Barkstripe flicked his ears at Raggedfur. Ignoring his complaints. He watched the two dogs carefully. Waiting for their reply.
Back to top Go down
Okamiamaterasu
Young Warrior
Okamiamaterasu

Crystals : 19
Location : Alone, on a mountain under a tree. her heart torn into threads by fate

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:14 am

Okami stood and said to her apprentice "come let me show you my favourite part of the territory". her black eyes glanced up and watched the two male noisy wolves. Raggedfur, he was confusing but.. he had helped her. she winced internally as she felt her heart beginning to melt. turning she stomped away her ears pinned back bitterly. she had noticed the looks that dawnpaw had been giving him for a while. she was utterly and unconsolably alone. at this rate she would be the elder that noone remembered. that last peice of fruit in the back of the fridge. the last lonely stale cookie in a bag that noone wants. and she knew it, she wanted to just give up and sleep, yet her pride would not let her.
-windover farm
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Crystals : 224

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/20Windover Moor - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/100Windover Moor - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:06 am

Jadefeather padded onto the moor and sat down waiting for her apprentice to catch up. Jadefeather noticed the amount of wolves that were on the moor and flicked her tail submissively to them. She didn't think that the whole of Windclan would've come here. Oh well, I don't think it will matter, she thought and placed her tail neatly over her paws again as she waited for Sky to catch up. Her pretty eyes sparkled in the glare of the sun and the wind tugged at her fur. Oh how she loved being in Windclan: the smell of fresh, green grass everywhere and the power of the wind at your paws. What else could a wolf want?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Windover Moor
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next