Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Left_bar_bleue15/15Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Left_bar_bleue100/100Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Empty
PostSubject: Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving!   Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:49 pm

The Scavenger Hunt was supposed to begin yesterday, but was postponed to Day 2 instead. The goal for this contest is to be the first Clan to find every letter embedded in a crystal (for example, the letter A would be (A) ) and then unscramble them to discover the secret word(s). The first Clan to do so gets 15 points. The second Clan gets 10, the third gets 5 and the 4th gets 3. Once your Clan is sure that you have discovered all of the letters, send me your answer with a link of where you found (or words of where you found) each of the letters as well as the unscrambled word. Note to admins: do NOT snoop on other Clan secret topics since you have the ability to do so!! This is a precaution, I know you guys are better than that!^^ You can collaborate with your fellow Clan members to find all of them. Remember these are going to be in important topics, but can also be around the website elsewhere!

There are two words. Altogether there are 14 letters (combining both words). It is Warriors related.
Hint: It has to do with the book series and has to do with Medicine Cats/Wolves. Keep track of where you found the letters so you don't count a letter twice or get confused!

Riddle Solving
The admins except for me (since I know the riddle answers) will be de-adminized for a day or so, or as long as it takes for the Clans to figure out the answers. (then will be admins again) I will list three riddles here, they are all the same for each Clan to make things fair. One is of easy difficulty, one of medium, and one of hard. the goal is to answer and figure out as many of the 3 riddles as possible by the end of the day. You can collaborate with your fellow Clan members in your secret boards under the designated topic. NOTE: Cheating is absolutely prohibited! This means looking up the answer on a search engine, asking any person not in your Clan on THIS website, and any other loophole! Please be fair and be ashamed if you ruin the fun by cheating D:

Easy Riddle: What has 4 wheels and flies? (8 points)
Medium Riddle: What lives in winter, dies, in summer, and grows with its roots upward? (15 points)
Hard Riddle: If you look you cannot see me. And if you see me you cannot see anything else. I can make anything you want happen, but later everything goes back to normal. What am I? (25 points)

Last edited by Shadestar on Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Left_bar_bleue17/10Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Left_bar_bleue100/100Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving!   Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:52 am

do we post the answers? or PM them to you?

I'll PM them to you for now.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Left_bar_bleue14/30Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Left_bar_bleue20/100Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving!   Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:33 pm

Well i guess we pm then

Rember 9-11 too
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Left_bar_bleue15/15Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving!   Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:29 pm

SCAVENGER HUNT:
No one figured out what the actual word was, but RiverClan and ShadowClan found all the letters so I awarded them 10 Clan Pride Points.

The word spelled WHISPERING CAVE (It was the place Medicine Wolves of SkyClan went to talk to StarClan. It was hard xD)

Letter locations:

W- Forum Rules
H- Features
I- Drama Llama
S- Affiliate With Us
P- Resources (Battle Moves)
E- Announcements (Dancing Stones RP)
R- TFC Survey
I - Main Page
N - Clan Pride Week Schedule
G - Under Affiliates

C- WindClan Territory (Abandoned Badger Set)
A- RP Updates (Bi-weekly Events/The Fourtrees)
V- General RP Info (Map)
E- Creativity (Legendary contest winners)

RIDDLE ANSWERS:

1. Garbage truck
2. Icicles
3. Imagination

WindClan got all three, ThunderClan got all three.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Left_bar_bleue6/10Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Left_bar_bleue20/100Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving!   Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Wow that was hard, congrats Shadowclan and Riverclan again... And to Windclan as well for solving the riddle. I would compliment my own clan but they know they did well.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Left_bar_bleue14/30Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving!   Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Yay Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Cid:0CAAF971-1EA7-4E6F-A849-8A4069D3A434
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving!   Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day #2 of Clan Pride Week- Scavenger Hunt & Riddle Solving!
Page 1 of 1