Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Clan Pride Week-Caption-it!

Go down 
+3
Heatherstar
Dovepaw
Shadestar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Left_bar_bleue15/15Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Left_bar_bleue100/100Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Empty
PostSubject: Clan Pride Week-Caption-it!   Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:25 pm

Caption the 3 pictures below. each will be a separate 'contest', you can win more than one! funniest caption gets 10 clan pride points!

Img 1: https://i.imgur.com/2WxUM.jpg

Img 2: https://i.imgur.com/UErsy.gif

Img 3: https://i.imgur.com/FKdYH.jpg

Extra (because i thought this was funny): https://imgur.com/DYhi9

Have fun!

Last edited by Shadestar on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Left_bar_bleue6/10Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Left_bar_bleue20/100Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clan Pride Week-Caption-it!   Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:08 am

Ah I can't do this until tomorrow. I need to sneak into my parents laptop but I will do it!
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Left_bar_bleue20/20Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Left_bar_bleue100/100Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clan Pride Week-Caption-it!   Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:35 pm

If we have a caption in mind, would we post it on this thread? Or would we pm them to you? And also may i ask, how many are we allowed to make a caption for?
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Left_bar_bleue15/15Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Pride Week-Caption-it!   Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:07 pm

You can make a caption for each & just post them on this thread :] I'll continue to run this contest until we get to the trivia or transformice game
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Crystals : 600

Stats
Symbols:
Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Left_bar_bleue7/40Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Empty_bar_bleue  (7/40)
Loyalty:
Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Left_bar_bleue65/100Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clan Pride Week-Caption-it!   Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Picture 1: This horse, Mr. Ugly, is smelling some garbage outside his cage. After smelling it, he allgedly put it in his mouth, and shot it at the horse next door, Mr. Super Ugly. Later, both horses were sent to a bad horses care facility for life.

Picture 2: This lion is way too optimistic with his new hunting techinque - begging the prey to jump into the mouth. Obviously, roaring at a butterfly on his nose will scare it off, even though the lion wants to eat it. And even if the butterfly were to somehow get inside the lion, the butterfly has been poisoned by a snake and is hours from death - and having a poisoned animal inside would probably poison the lion as well. Then this butterfly would make history by killing a lion single-handely from the inside.

Picture 3: This cat is certainly evil. It is untrainable and prone to fighting with every organism on earth including you. Also, it will only eat moldy dog food, along with an occasional human leg - and that's just the breakfast - it enjoys paper for lunch (especially Algebra Homework) , and bricks for dinner. It's a wonder that, in its five years of life, it's only broken a third of its teeth.

Picture 4: This family enjoys dressing in costumes every day of the year - and this is the one day they look nice - on all other days of the year, their costumes are ugly, out of style, old, and just generally undesirable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Left_bar_bleue14/30Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Left_bar_bleue20/100Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clan Pride Week-Caption-it!   Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:59 am

Pic #1 apparently mister NOTRILLS!! Was sniffing a camera And got it up his nose then shot it out with the snot which was giving him a stuffy nose

Pic #2Apparently he now has a mouth disorder which keeps him from roaing..... This time it went to far

Pic #3 Mr whiskers: it can stare you down in the blink of an eye (literaly heh random funnys)

Pic #4 (lion king theme song) mr. Butt cheeks babboon is showing off some camera shots (paperatzzi hehe random humor Smile )

And if we do it with our clan ignore this if not then enter this Smile
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Crystals : 18

Stats
Symbols:
Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Left_bar_bleue7/10Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Pride Week-Caption-it!   Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:03 am

Pic #2: Birrrrr! Birrrr-D!
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Left_bar_bleue20/20Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Pride Week-Caption-it!   Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:51 pm

Ok! Thanks Shadestar :3

Pic 1: Someone says to the horse, "Don't look over there."
Pic 2: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"
Pic 3: Mr. Fluffy does not take kindly to strangers
Pic 4: "Any last words?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnwish
Apprentice
Dawnwish

Crystals : 49

Stats
Symbols:
Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Left_bar_bleue16/10Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Empty_bar_bleue  (16/10)
Loyalty:
Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Left_bar_bleue10/100Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clan Pride Week-Caption-it!   Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:51 pm

Pic 1: Stop looking at me like that, it's creepy. You're looking at me like you want to eat me!

Pic 2: Can you get off my nose? You're making me..... ah..Ah..AH...AHCHOO!!!!!

Pic 3: What are you looking at, mister?! Yes, I fell into a dish of whitewash. I thought it was milk. SO WHAT?!?! Go away or I'll claw you to pieces!!!!!

Pic 4: AHHH!!! The baboon wants to kill Simba!!!

Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Left_bar_bleue14/30Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Pride Week-Caption-it!   Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:00 pm

Hawkpool wrote:
Pic #1 apparently mister NOTRILLS!! Was sniffing a camera And got it up his nose then shot it out with the snot which was giving him a stuffy nose

Pic #2Apparently he now has a mouth disorder which keeps him from roaing..... This time it went to far

Pic #3 Mr whiskers: it can stare you down in the blink of an eye (literaly heh random funnys)

Pic #4 (lion king theme song) mr. Butt cheeks babboon is showing off some camera shots (paperatzzi hehe random humor Smile )

And if we do it with our clan ignore this if not then enter this Smile

Umm for the pic #1 i would rather saw:staring contests lets see if you can flinch from my super staring!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Left_bar_bleue6/10Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Pride Week-Caption-it!   Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:39 pm

Pic #1- This horse obviously loves your outfit, look how he's checking it out!
Pic #2- Who knew butterflies could be so scary.
Pic #3- ANGER ISSUES!

Quote :
Hawkpool said:
Pic #4- Mr. Butt cheeks babboon is showing off some camera shots
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Pride Week-Caption-it!   Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:31 pm

Winners:

Pic 1) This horse obviously loves your outfit, look how he's checking it out! (by Rainstar, 10 CPP to ThunderClan)
Pic 2) Who knew butterflies could be so scary! (by Rainstar, 10 CPP to ThunderClan)
Pic 3)Mr Fluffy does not take kindly to strangers (by Heatherpaw, 10 CPP to WindClan)
Pic 4) "Any last words?" (by Heatherpaw, 10 CPP to WindClan)
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Pride Week-Caption-it!   Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:45 pm

Oh we won? Wow we won! And congrats Heather!
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Pride Week-Caption-it!   Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:07 pm

WEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Cid:0CAAF971-1EA7-4E6F-A849-8A4069D3A434
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Pride Week-Caption-it!   Clan Pride Week-Caption-it! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Pride Week-Caption-it!
Page 1 of 1