Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/100Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Successful hunt: 4 points / Unsuccessful hunt: 2 points
Succes in Fighting: 4 points
Unsuccessful Fighting: 2 points

Hunting Medium-Sized Animals :
(06/60)

Hunting Small Animals :
(08/60)

Fishing :
(00/60)

Finding Prey :
(06/60)

Finding Herbs :
(00/60)

Scouting for Predators :
(02/60)

Offensive Fighting :
(36/60)

Defensive Fighting :
(30/60)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blackhawk sat down, his tail swishing lightly. His excitement of training his first apprentice inbearable. He gleamed with happiness.

Last edited by Blackhawk on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:07 pm

Swiftpaw felt pride he wasn't the strongest wolf but the gift of such speed must have been given to him by starclan. "So what are we going to do now." He said looking at the dark warrior.
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/100Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:51 am

Blackhawk smiled, "Alright lets try this one. You have speed on your side so, we will do the Half-Turn Belly Rake! First you turn onto your side, and slip under your opponent's belly, rake them with your claws, then swiftly turn back onto all fours out from under your opponent." Blackhawk showed them a perfect example despite his leg. He smiled, "Your tur."
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:46 pm

"Okay i get that." Swiftpaw ran towards blackhawk flank as fast as he could the he slided under him onto hes side rolling on to hes back. and softly stocked hes paw across hes belly the rolled out underneath him on all fours.
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:50 pm

The Thunderclan warrior was impressed at the apprentices speed. The only thing he was able to do was mouth ,"Wow" He watched him a bit before nodding, "Yeah ok well uh yeah." He was at loss of words, this apprentice had the gift of speed, and to Blackhawk it was just too much.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:55 pm

"Awesome i feeling like im getting better with every move, you are truly a awesome mentor blackhawk." Swiftpaws hunger to be the best warrior burned inside him and he thought of the gathering and that red eyed wolf from the windclan," the next time i meet that mutt i hope it is in a fight" Swiftpaw said to himself quietly.
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:59 pm

Blackhawk's smile radiate. He felt good to be called a good mentor. His ears perked, to " the next time i meet that mutt i hope it is in a fight" Yet the warrior said nothing as he readied himself in a different position. "Now here's an easy one, let try the Slash. All you do is wave youir paws in the air like this, making sure you give hard and absolute horrible blows to your opponent." Blackhawk shoed him how, but instead of letting the apprentice do it opn him, he said, "Lets try it on the air before anyone gets hurt.:
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Swiftpaw nodded and started to do the action. He even tried to make slash combos with both paws swinging them in the air with force but tried not to swing to hard that he was off balanced. He repeated the moves until hes shoulders started to feel uncomfortable and then looked over at blackhawk. "How can i get a more muscular figure like you blackhawk?"
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:14 pm

BLackhawk did pride himself in his well built muscles, but had it not been for is leg he might not have had them. "Well the only reason I got muscles like these is becasue I had to come upwith something becasue of my darn twisted leg. Had it not been for that wolverine I would have been quite sleek or fat." He laughed. "I can tell you, working hard. You practice until you feel like you can't anymore. Slowly but surely you will begin to gain muscle and look strong and bigger. A more intimidating opponent."
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:48 pm

"Oh I see so the harder you work the better you will be at anything you do. Well in that case I'm going to be the best!" Swiftpaw jumped around, "So can we hunt real animals now." Swiftpaw said quite tired but he's appetite for doing more outweight he's tiredness.
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:52 pm

BLackhawk smiled, "Sure, lets stoop down and listen." The warrior perked his rather large ears, but it was silent. I must have clogged up ears. He sat and watched Swiftpaw.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:00 pm

Swiftpaw didn't hear anything, he looked up from he's position and couldn't see anything. "What's up with the prey today, its not even leaf bare yet." Swiftpaw asked with a hint of concern in he's voice. He looked to the trees, and didn't see birds that he would often see near camp.
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:53 pm

Blackhawk sat down perplexed. "I don't know what is happening. I mean there is always prey around this time." The warrior grumbled unknowing of what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:54 pm

"okay forget that then lets do more fighting techniques i want to be the best ever." swiftpaw said eagerly. he looked around and then looked backed at hes mentor ready to begin again.
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:04 pm

Blackhawk smiled, "Fighting eh? Alright. I have an idea let us just practice. I won't show you any moves, just make sure to protect yourself from me." The dark warrior thought that the young wolf could now fight for real. Of course no real hurting each other but yes an almost real fight.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:15 pm

"Yes let's do this." Swiftpaw hyped himself up he knew what to do he knew blackhawk wasn't the fastest wolf and he would use that to he's advantage, swiftpaw got into a fighting stance and waited for a few seconds, the he shift to he's left and sprinted toward blackhawk.
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:20 pm

Blackhawk readied himself, he wasn't the fastest but he ws defenitley strong. "I'm taking your prey attack me first." Seeing as Swiftpaw ran at him he side stpped to his left and gently batted Swift with his paw.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Swiftpaw was knocked off slightly as he saw the paw hit him, he skidded to a hult. "Oh your not as slow as I thought." Swiftpaw said teasingly. He then stuttered forward and ran in behind blackhawk and hit he's hine leg to get him off balance.
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:28 pm

Missing a leg, Blackhawk fell onto him rump. His eyes hardened with determination and he stood, turning quickly to keep Swiftpaw in range. His tail swished back and forth, he would not fall again.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Swiftpaw moved back away from blackhawks swaying body. He then swiftpaw hit blackhaw on he's shoulder and chest a few times with soft swipes.
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:43 pm

Blackhawk smiled and was about to say something when a sound interrupted him. It was quiet a bit too quiet. The male stopped and looked around his rather large ears rotatinjg this way and that. Before he could take action a dark body flew at him knocking him head over heels. A rogue wolf had found their training hollow.

(Hope this helps, make things a bit more eciting.)
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Swiftpaw saw a dark blur come right across him. He turned back and saw he's mentor was knocked off he's feet, Swiftpaws eyes stared and he growled, he raced straight towards the wolf which was huge as it swung its massive paw swiftpaw ducked and slided under him digging he's claws into the wolfs belly and slided away and got up. He felt he's body tense he was feeling an awesome sensation pump through he's body.
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:09 pm

Blackhawk shook his head a bit dazed. With a growl he lunged at the wolf toppling it over. He stepped back he would let Swiftpaw chase it off. Without knowig the young wolf had been growing, quite big. He smiled and watched.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:13 pm

As the wolf ran off swiftpaw chased hip clipping the wolf's heals the wolf was really quick and then swiftpaw stopped and let out a snarl. As it vanished, swiftpaw stood there for a few seconds to make sure it didn't come back, he walked back to blackhawk.
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:26 pm

Blackhawk smiled, "Nice you passed it. That was some excellent fighting. I can go to bed feeling afe now." The warrior smiled and lied down a bit stunned. "I know how about you find swome prey?" Blackhawk was a bit tired so he lied his hea ddown.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:45 pm

Swiftpaw sat down for a few moments and listened to blackhawk. "Alright." Swiftpaw dashed off into the bushes. He slowed down and smelled the air trying to pick up any scent, he kept walking for around 10 or 15minutes till he picked up a fresh scent of deer, he went to check it out, swiftpaw saw a baby deer. He wondered why it was alone it was quite big a bit taller then him but it was skinny and not as well muscled. Swiftpaw dropped into a stalk he's belly rubbed against the grown, he kept he's scanning eyes on the deer looking at any sign of movement. Then he moved closer slowly pushing each paw forward and freezing he's whole body when he saw the deer look in he's direction. Swiftpaw then bolted as quick as possible towards the resting baby deer. As it bolted off swiftpaw was already clipping on its heals and tripped it up, the deer ran into the ground and swiftpaw bit down on its neck it kicked out and tried escaping swiftpaw pushed he's body weight ontop of it and bit down harder on its neck and held it till it stopped struggling. Swiftpaw let go as the deer mother chased him off nearly injuring him. He waited in the bushed for a while the mother left the dead body and Swiftpaw grabbed it and pulled it back to where blackhawk was it took him quite sometime to get back and pulled it infront of him. He panted he felt so tired and he's jaw was hurting pulling the young deer that weight more then himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk   Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swiftpaw training with Blackhawk
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next