Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself

Go down 
+8
Shadestar
Snowstorm
Silverheart
Heatherstar
Snowstar
Evieshine
Dovepaw
Shadewhisper
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue16/20Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue10/100Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty
PostSubject: Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself   Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Shadowpup is in the hospital, some kind of stomach issue or something. not even family is allowed to see him yet so it'll be a while before he is back on. Just a heads up an all.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue6/10Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue20/100Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself   Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:30 pm

We wish him to get better soon.
Back to top Go down
Evieshine
Young Warrior
Evieshine

Crystals : 200

Stats
Symbols:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue0/10Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue10/100Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself   Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:46 pm

I wish him to get better! <3
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue17/10Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue100/100Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself   Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:58 am

Get well soon D:
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue20/20Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue100/100Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself   Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:41 am

I hope he gets well soon D': My consolidations to family members.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue20/30Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue85/100Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself   Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:52 pm

I wish him the best of luck and may prayers light his path!! Hope to see him back soon<3
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue12/40Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue70/100Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself   Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:32 pm

I hope he gets better soon! As soon as you can talk to him, give him my best!
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue16/20Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself   Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:05 pm

Thank you, they discovered he has stage 4 cancer, they believe it is in his stomach. <33 He needs all the prayers he can get. If the surgery and replacement, (I think its a replacement, not sure if that is possible for a stomach) he'll be back around December.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue6/10Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue20/100Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself   Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Oh wow, that is something to hear. Well I'm pretty sure everyone here on TFc wishes him the best.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue15/15Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself   Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Shadepaw wrote:
Thank you, they discovered he has stage 4 cancer, they believe it is in his stomach. <33 He needs all the prayers he can get. If the surgery and replacement, (I think its a replacement, not sure if that is possible for a stomach) he'll be back around December.
Wow, that is absurd that it managed to travel that quickly through his body! Stage four is when cancer has reached organs. Tell him we wish him good luck with his surgery and for a quick recovery for him!
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself   Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:59 pm

Shadestar wrote:
Shadepaw wrote:
Wow, that is absurd that it managed to travel that quickly through his body! Stage four is when cancer has reached organs. Tell him we wish him good luck with his surgery and for a quick recovery for him!
I will tell him, apparently he's had it for years, it wasn't taken to notice by us enough to take him into the doctors until a week or two ago.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue14/30Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself   Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:44 am

OH MY GOD!!!
I.i.i can't believe that,tell him that we will keep him in our hearts and will pray for him (i'm christian.......don't make fun of that Mad )
Me and my sis will pray for him

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue20/30Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue85/100Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself   Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:17 am

Wow, well give him all my luck and I am keeping my prayers out there that he will recover well<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself   Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:07 pm

Oh wow! If you see him, tell him that I wish him luck with his full recovery, and that we are all praying for his good will and well being.
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Crystals : 600

Stats
Symbols:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue7/40Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (7/40)
Loyalty:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue65/100Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

PostSubject: Re: Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself   Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Ah, that's too bad! Hope he gets well soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue3/30Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue50/100Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself   Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:42 am

That is really bad O.O I wish him well and hope he makes a full recovery!
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue14/30Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself   Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:40 pm

How is he on
Is he getting better. Wow man i,i,i can't really believe someone acually got cancer....
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue8/10Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue55/100Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself   Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:13 pm

Hope he'll be better soon, How kind of you to post this for him Shadewhisper :3
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Left_bar_bleue17/10Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself   Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:19 pm

O.o CANCER? And at stage four already? I wish him the best of luck. Be strong, I too have been a life and death matter ._.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself   Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:49 pm

He's back now, surgery went well and all...
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself   Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:24 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PRAISE GODDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself   Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:35 am

YAY!!! I hope he fully recovers soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself   Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absence to the point that Shadowpup cannot post himself
Page 1 of 1