Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+25
Silverpup
JayStreak
Creekfire
Fernshade
Lightpup..
Frost
Barkstripe
Midightpup
Lightningflash
Evieshine
Windstorm
Feathersoul
Echosong
Falconwing
Silversnout
Scratch
Brightstorm
Icefrost
Phoenixstar
Nightfrost
Firestar
Isenfire
Hawk
Dovepaw
Swiftstreak
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Logo-thunderclan

The camp entrance is well hidden by brambles, which protect the camp from predators, but doesn't stop sunshine from coming in. A ravine leads through it. This ravine was once a river, but it is now dried up. The way into the camp is through the gorse tunnel. The nursery has thick bramble walls and is the most guarded part of the camp. Behind a tree stump, there is a clump of ferns where the apprentices sleep. Warriors sleep under a bush in another tunnel. Inside the camp, there is a fallen tree where the elders sleep, and the senior warriors sleep in the center of the camp. Across the clearing, a smooth tall rock resides. This is called the Highrock, and the leader stands there to make important speeches.The leader's den is in a cave in the rock which was carved out by an ancient stream. Lichen covers the entrance.The last notable feature in the camp is a fern tunnel that leads to a crack in a rock. This is the medicine wolf's den.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:02 am

Firepaw padded into the camp and immediately smelt trouble. She heard the raised voices and saw Falconpaw and Luna growling at each other. Firepaw walked over to them. "Falcon, you musn't say or think those things! About 'weakness needs to be destroyed'. If you do, you'll end up like Shadestar or worse." The apprentice's firey pelt bristled. "What would Rainstar say if she saw you two behaving like this? And Luna, you must not pester Falcon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:05 am

Luna said coldly to firepaw "i need to know what is wrong firepaw, dont treat me like a pup" standing she said "i used to be fun and playful, now everythings changed" her heart plummeted and she whirled aroudn snapping at falconpaw "fine ill leave you alone, but that means you will never see me again!" turning she galloped out of camp, her wounded leg held up high.
~too an unspecified location~
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue10/80ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:13 am

Falconpaw growled and looked at Firepaw, "She's giving up!" He looked at Firepaw and sighed his fur lying flat. "I'm going to go find her and if she doesn't come back neither will I." The apprentice stalked off.

-Sc border-
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:26 am

The apprentice rushed after her friend as fast as she could. "I'm coming too!" Everything's wrong! We have to stop Luna before she does anyrhing terrible!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:42 am

Limping back into camp she placed her apprentice in his nest then turned and limped into the warriors den. she stared at it with a blank look on her black face before she padded in and curled up in her own one. pulling out her shiny rock she pawed at it a little morosly.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue10/80ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:46 am

Falconpaw lied down in his nest. There was no more Ted. There was no more Luna. there was no more nothing. the wolf's eyes looked dull and his breathing sounded painful. His eyes were blank and he thought of nothing. He just lied there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:48 am

Flicking her ears luna stared at her shiny stone with a look of hopelessness. flicking her tail she decided that even if falconpaw was mad at her she would do her best to mentor him into a fine warrior. standing up she picked up her rock and limped into the apprentices den. sitting beside him she placed the rock near him and said "here, i know its not ted but.. perhaps it could be like ted"
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:51 am

Falconpaw turned his head slowly. He looked almost mechanical. His gaze didn't shift and his voice was a boring monotone. "I guess... but it belongs to you Luna. I do not think I deserve such a gift." His expression was still blank and boring looking. A few hours had changed the pup. Life was just nothing to him now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:54 am

Luna flicked her ears and she said "you do deserve this gift falconpaw, i know how much ted meant to you, now you may not have hiim anymore but you have me and firepaw" luna twitched her tail "i know how much you mean to her, to us all" the fae touched her nose to falconpaws nose and said "life means something to us all dont let it go becaue of this one thing"
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:56 am

Falconpaw looked at her, his eyes stil transfixed in one place. He moved his head to look at her. "Life has its downa and ups, but mostly downs. This is deper than just me. I can not see a friend in need and not do anything. But I couldn't do anything for you, what is the point?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:58 am

"because Falconpaw, i was in a darker space than most wolves ever visit" her eyes darkened for a moment before they brightened again "but i have you to ensure that i never give up, that i never give up hope, and i want you to lean on me when you need help ok?" lunas brown eyes fixed on the shivering apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:02 am

Falconpaw blinked and sighed putting his head down, "I am useless. I am the only male. I am the thing holding everyone back." The male spoke one truth, he was the only male. That was it, he was pressured all he could think about was what Mossey had said. She liked him and being one of the few males maybe more would like him. a Shudder of panic passed through him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:04 am

'"hush now there is also phoenixfire and swiftstreak, im pretty sure that alot of females like phoenixfire, hes rather handsome" she flicked her ears hiding her own affections and lay down a soft kind smile on her maw. "ill always be your friend falconpaw always"
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:05 am

The firey apprentice walked into the camp and gazed around. Only a few wolves were walking about. Firepaw sniffed the air. Firepaw went to the apprentices' den and went inside. Falconpaw was there all curled up with Luna at his side. Firepaw saw that it was a sparkling stone. "Luna's right. You've got us and life too. Never give up hope." She licked Falcon's face and smiled. Firepaw heard what Falconpaw said then. "Oh, no Falcon. You are not usekess. I have faith in you."
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:08 am

Falconpaw sighed. "What if I want to be just friends? What if I hurt someone? What if I can't help my friends? What if I make them feel worse? What if I can't help my clan? What if I'm weak when I grow up? What if I die? What if I just can't keep up? What if I can't remain loyal? What if..."
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:20 am

Firepaw reached over and put a paw over her friend's muzzle gently. "Don't worry", she said softly. "Nobody's perfect but you'll always be the best warrior in my eyes." The firey apprentice gave Falconpaw a warm smile. Then she walked out of the nursery. Firepaw saw Icepaw sitting in the clearing as she passed and murmured: "Hello Icepaw." The firey apprentice then sniffed Rainstar's scent: stale now and followed it. I have to tell her now. I can't take much more of it.

(owl tree)
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:19 pm

Falcon watched her leave. He was so confused, it seemed jumbled and everything but the male felt strange. He always did around the two faes. He sighed nad put his head down. Maybe he just needed to rest.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:44 pm

Watching what occurred between the apprentices and mentor,she sighed. "This is what i meant. Tensions are growing," she murmured. Biting her lip,she flicked her ears.
Back to top Go down
Evieshine
Young Warrior
Evieshine

Crystals : 200

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:29 am

A slight grumble had fled the young ones maw, before glancing at her mother leaving her yet again. Eviepaw wanted to follow her but she did not know if she should this time, however she felt like she needed to now. Rising to her paws from where she had laid for the longest without being even recognized by the others, Eviepaw had dashed out through the gorse tunnel towards owl tree. Her mother normally went there to be alone, or she goes to the sycamore. With her ears to attention and her nose wiggling upon the terra scattering leaves, Eviepaw made her way towards the tree.

-Owl Tree-
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Firepaw padded slowly back into camp. So I'm not allowed out of camp without a warrior. I suppose she's just trying to keep the Clan safe. The firey apprentice went into the nursery and sat by Falconpaw.

Last edited by Firepaw on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue7/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue50/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:43 pm

(I had to use bluepup,sorry)
Glancing at evieepaw leave,she saw direpaw arrive. I wonder what happened? She then heard her belly rumble. She growled. Batting at her stomach,she whispered,"be quiet,and I'll get you food." She then made her way to the fresh-kill pile. Picking a vole,she sat down,and ate it.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:24 am

After a while, the firey apprentice got up and put her head outside. Hawkpool was outside, talking to Eviepaw she thought. She went over to her with a friendly smile. "Hello Hawkpool, I was just thinking about StormClan. What do you think would happen if a wolf from StormClan deserted it and went into our territory?"
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:10 pm

Turing her head,she glanced at firepaw. "Well,it depends. What would they be doing?" He flicked her tail. Good question. Hope luna enjoys mentoring her.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:23 pm

Firepaw gazed in the direction of the border. "I don't know but I think that it's not just ThunderClan and SunClan that are uneasy about StormClan. I saw some of them at the gathering." The firey apprentice drew herself up and pricked up her ears. "But we'll fight, won't we when the time comes."
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue13/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue5/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:55 pm

streakpup wakes up beside her mother and her brother, yawns then stretches. Her stomach growls, she tells it to be quiet as she walks to the fresh-kill pile. She rips into the soft flesh of a mouse. The mouse is hard to chew because she still has her milk canines, but it is delishious!(i dont know how to spell that)After the carcass is cleaned off entirely, she takes off a bone to save for later.streakpup sprints back to the nursery, with her bone in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next