Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Snakepaw training with EbonyFur 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Snakepaw training with EbonyFur

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Left_bar_bleue30/40Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Left_bar_bleue50/100Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Empty
PostSubject: Snakepaw training with EbonyFur   Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:32 am

(Feel free to just wander here.)

Current stats
Good idea by Magmafeather to keep track of this on the first post! Here's your stats Snakepaw, then I will list what each is worth next to that.

Hunting Large Animals :
(0/60)
Successful hunt: 10 points / Unsuccessful hunt: 4 points

Hunting Medium-Sized Animals :
(0/60)
Successful hunt: 6 points / Unsuccessful hunt: 3 points

Hunting Small Animals :
(0/60)
Successful hunt: 4 points / Unsuccessful hunt: 2 points

Fishing :
(0/60)
Successful fish: 4 points / Unsuccessful fish: 2 points

Finding Prey :
(0/60)
Successful track: 5 points / Unsuccessful track: 3 points

Finding Herbs :
(26/60)
Quick find: 8 points / Slow find: 4 points / Unsuccessful find: 2 points

Scouting for Predators :
(0/60)
Find a predator: 5 points

Offensive Fighting :
(0/60)
Successful hit: 4 points / Unsuccessful hit: 2 points

Defensive Fighting :
(0/60)
Successful block: 5 points / Unsuccessful block: 3 points

Last edited by EbonyFur on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Snakepaw
Inactive/Departed
Snakepaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Left_bar_bleue10/20Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Loyalty:
Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Left_bar_bleue14/100Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Empty_bar_bleue  (14/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw training with EbonyFur   Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:17 am

(You got the title right! Lol ty!)

Snakepaw walked into the clearing and sat down at the edge. Was it really possible that he was here before his mentor? He rolled his eyes and looked around, where was she? He grumbled hoping this wouldn't be the beginning of many late arrivals. He perked his ears looking around for her, his tail lashed silently in annoyance. He thought about what he was going to do. He would do as told but he wasn't going to be normal that was for sure. He sat down again and looked at the snow. The small wolf had never been tempted to play so the snow was just a pile of white stuff to him. He sighed, he wanted to be a medicine wolf but most of them were kind and caring, he wasn't. He was the kind of wolf that would dare say, "Deal with it." When the other was in great pain. e shrugged they would just have to get used to him. His amber eyes scanned the area looking for the black female. Where was she?
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Left_bar_bleue30/40Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Left_bar_bleue50/100Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw training with EbonyFur   Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:13 am

EbonyFur appeared from the bushes. "Ah, your here early Snakepaw."she said. "Well, we shall begin training."she smiled. "First, you will try and sniff out some herbs. And maybe learn their names as well.'she said.
Back to top Go down
Snakepaw
Inactive/Departed
Snakepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Left_bar_bleue10/20Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Loyalty:
Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Left_bar_bleue14/100Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Empty_bar_bleue  (14/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw training with EbonyFur   Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:56 pm

Snakepaw nodded and stood. The small wolf began sniffing around, and then looked up at Ebonyfur a frown upon his face. "It's leaf-bare what herbs survive leaf bare?" He sat down and looked at her. "Aren't most herbs collected during new-leaf, green- leaf and finally leaf-fall because they aren't found in leaf-bare?" He looked up at the fae his gaze strong.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw training with EbonyFur   Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:49 am

"Some plants are very sturdy. Plus, cobwebs aren't plants."she said. "If you look hard enough, you'll be able to find some."she said strictly. "Now are you going to complain or train?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Snakepaw
Inactive/Departed
Snakepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw training with EbonyFur   Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:55 am

Snakepaw rolled his eyes and shrugged, "Okay, okay that's why I need you to teach me you know." He looked around, cobwebs would most likely be damp because of the snow so it would probably shine in the light. He looked around for shiny things and smiled. Cobwebs! He slid over and grabbed a few on his paw. He looked as the dampness on the web melted on his paw, he turned and looked at Ebonyfur with a sense of triumph.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw training with EbonyFur   Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:05 am

"Very good."she chuckled. "Cobwebs are used to help stop bleeding. After that you apply other types of herbs like comfrey root on it."she said smiling. "Now, try and find something else."she said.
Back to top Go down
Snakepaw
Inactive/Departed
Snakepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw training with EbonyFur   Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:09 am

Snakepaw looked at her, "The cobwebs go first." He nodded as if making a mental note. He smiled there was something he could find even here. The apprentice looked around for any form of seed. He didn't remember the smell but the image seemed fresh in his mind. He smiled as he saw a few poppy seeds a few feet away from where he had been looking. He smiled, "Poppy seeds used to relax and annoying patient or to ease their pain."
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw training with EbonyFur   Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:13 am

"Eh...I wouldn't call it annoying..but ok."she said. "You're doing well with this."she smiled. "Keep it up."she said.
Back to top Go down
Snakepaw
Inactive/Departed
Snakepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw training with EbonyFur   Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:19 am

Snakepaw chuckled, "I call it annoying, I have fun too you know. I may not roll in snow or throw moss but I have fun too." He kept looking around, his nose tingled and his eyes darted around. He sat down looking at the bark of the alder tree. "Bark is here all year round right? So it has o have some medicinal use."
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw training with EbonyFur   Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:25 am

"Correct. You're an intelligent apprentice."she chuckled. "It's great that you have fun with herbs."she smiled. "By what I've seen, it's the only thing that makes you happy."she said.

(Notice that I'm updating the first post XD)
Back to top Go down
Snakepaw
Inactive/Departed
Snakepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw training with EbonyFur   Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:27 am

Snakepaw nodded,"Well they can't run away. They aren't embarrassed about you and they don't leave you there waiting thinking that they love you. They don't speak, so they can't hurt me." He sighed, his anger still had a firm hold of him. It was deeply rooted to his parents.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw training with EbonyFur   Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:34 am

"Don't let the past get to you."she sighed and nudged him. "Let's get back to finding herbs."she said. "And also to take your mind off it."she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Snakepaw
Inactive/Departed
Snakepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw training with EbonyFur   Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:39 am

Snakepaw shrugged, "It's not easy to get over it." He kept looking around. He was slightly confused as he wasn't sure what to look for. He sat down and looked at Ebonyfur, "What are the most common sickness during leaf bare? And what herbs are used to cure them?"
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw training with EbonyFur   Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:41 am

"Greencough. Catnip cures that."she replied. "It's pretty hard to find."she said. "But two-legs usually grow them in their nests."she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Snakepaw
Inactive/Departed
Snakepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw training with EbonyFur   Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Snakepaw brightened up, "Do you think that house we found, do you think that might have some? I mean it is the only two leg place." He looked at her expectantly, shwoing her just how fast his brain could work if he felt like it.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw training with EbonyFur   Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:12 am

"Maybe."she said. "Quick thinker. That helps a lot when it comes to saving lives."she said with a smile. "Anyway, let's go there."she said and started to pad away.
Back to top Go down
Snakepaw
Inactive/Departed
Snakepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw training with EbonyFur   Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:59 pm

Snakepaw nodded a sly msile spreading across his maw. He must say he was proud. Enony's praise made his paws tingle with a good feeling. He yawned and followed quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw training with EbonyFur   Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:53 am

EbonyFur smiled at the apprentice. She continued walking along. She stopped at the sidewalk. "Well, there it is."she said looking at the eerie house. It sent a shiver down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw training with EbonyFur   Snakepaw training with EbonyFur Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1