Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
January Meeting (February 2nd, 2013) 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

January Meeting (February 2nd, 2013)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
January Meeting (February 2nd, 2013) Left_bar_bleue15/15January Meeting (February 2nd, 2013) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
January Meeting (February 2nd, 2013) Left_bar_bleue100/100January Meeting (February 2nd, 2013) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

January Meeting (February 2nd, 2013) Empty
PostSubject: January Meeting (February 2nd, 2013)   January Meeting (February 2nd, 2013) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:30 pm

This meeting occurred in early February because I got back from Washington that Friday and wanted to be around for it! There are not many unique announcements this time around.

- Congratulations to Skyfeather for being the new UotM!
- Please take a look at the Adopt a Character/Puppy thread. I'd like to bring attention to the wolves I posted: Darkblaze, Mudfoot, Honeyheart, etc. They are free to adopt and do not count as one of the wolves in your character slots, but are important for upcoming plots. I've only received a few applications so far so I've extended the date. You can apply for more than one if they pique your interest.
- The next contest will be a banner contest, and shall be posted shortly.
- The referral/advertisement contest is over, though the results are not yet posted. If you referred someone please post on the thread with their username so I can keep track.
- The new Fourtrees thread is already up and running.
- Snowflower suggested a Valentine's activity. Do you guys have anything in mind?

Thanks for being/staying active! Hope you guys have a great February!
Back to top Go down

January Meeting (February 2nd, 2013)
Page 1 of 1