Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan & StormClan

Go down 
+54
Emberfeather
Bane
Silktuft
Duskpaw
Jaime
Ravenclaw
Pandapup
Bluepaw.
Gentlestar
Crystalheart
Heatherstar
Moonshadow
Blazestorm
Bluespirit
Thunderpaw
Purefeather
Frost
Emeraldpup
Toadpaw
Duke
Calla
Nightingale
Sophie
Cougarpaw
Dolphinpaw
Copperstream
Apachewind
Honeysplash
Nightowl
Slyshadow
Feathersoul
Windstorm
Caprina.
Clover
Evieshine
Firestar
Falconwing
Darkdeath
Lightdawn
Barkstripe
Lunalight
Isenfire
Fullpup
Dusktail
Oakthorn
Swiftstreak
Silentwhisper
Nightfeather
Phoenixstar
Dovepaw
Ravensky
Hawk
Blackhawk
Shadestar
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue15/15ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

The boundary between ThunderClan and StormClan

Last edited by Shadestar on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue28/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:50 pm

Oakpup licked his bleeding mangled tail, that white warrior! he would get that warrior back for sure! his yellow eyes beamed with loathing. he stood and muttered thanks to the thunderclan deputy before glancing at shadowpup "wanna go back to camp?" he queried.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue35/30ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue60/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Shadowpup turned to see Shadestar. He nearly jumped out of his skins. "Shadestar, I swear by StarClan it was neither. We were patrolling, trying to be of good use instead of a waste of precious prey and we met a ThunderClan warrior, not him, but a different one. She was on our territory so Oakpaw scared her off. Well he accidentally crossed onto the territory and he was taken by her to the camp. She did it of her own accord, not Thunderclan's. He caught her and took Oakpup back to the border. I had crossed to go get him, I didn't have time to get backup. I'm sorry." He explained and apologized. He hoped Shadestar didn't go too hard on Oakpup.
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue15/15ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Shadestar snorted at the pup's explanation. "That's not what I saw, and I believe my two eyes over a pup's explanation any day." he replied angrily. "This isn't the first time that same warrior has stolen pups, but I swear on StarClan it will be the last." Battle schemes formed in his mind as he began to walk back to camp. Stopping suddenly, he turned to them with fiery golden eyes. "Hurry up." he ordered, walking back over and picking up Oakpup by the scruff and giving Shadowpup eyes that said 'you better come quickly' before turning and trotting back to camp, not looking back.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue35/30ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue60/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:01 pm

Shadowpup mouthed a sorry to the deputy and followed quickly. He was mad at himself. Now Thunderclan and ShadowClan would tumble into a pointless fight. He'd failed. He rushed to camp.
-SC Camp-
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue28/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:29 pm

oakpup hung in shadestars grip, his yellowed eyes glinting with anger, he was just trying to protect the clan! he hated shadestar at this point in time! he wanted to be free of shadestars strict rules!
-ssc camp-
Back to top Go down
Fullpup
Pup
Fullpup

Crystals : 169

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:50 pm

Fullpup tumbled up to the border and shook out his pelt, perkin ghis ears with curiousity he stared across the border. without waiting for his friend the pup padded onto shadowclan territory and glanced around with interested eyes. his brown eyes blinked slowly before he began trottin gagain.
-sc camp
Back to top Go down
Isenfire
Young Warrior
Isenfire

Crystals : 125

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue18/20ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:02 pm

Isenpup followed her friend, her ears perked up in happiness. She was excited to run, to get out of camp and stretch. She raced after her friend for the ShadowClan territory. She wanted to be a good friend.
-SC Camp-
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:04 pm

Rainstar was padding quickly making sure their scent wouldn't be lost. Her tail continued in its annoyance, she had many ideas of what she could do with these escpees. She froze and sniffed around the border, they had crossed without obvious hesitation. The leader rolled her eyes and looked across. She usually always followed the rule of the border but not today, she crossed confidence and anger in her step.
Back to top Go down
Isenfire
Young Warrior
Isenfire

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue18/20ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Isenpup was full of guit by the time they reached the border. "Rainstar, please don't punish Fullpup, I'll take double the punishment, it's all my fault." She said sadly, Fullpup had been punished enough. He'd probably be even more timid then usual because of this. She'd just have to work with him.
Back to top Go down
Fullpup
Pup
Fullpup

Crystals : 169

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:25 pm

Fullpups eyes opened a little as he was carried over the border, he gave a soft whimper and curled up tighter. his ribcage half crushed by oakpups attack the pup would never be the same again. he coughed up blood before closing his eyes again. the silver pup didnt move again till they reached camp.
-camp
Back to top Go down
Isenfire
Young Warrior
Isenfire

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:27 pm

Isenpup saw Fullpup cough up a bit of blood. It made her feel nauseous. She wasn't the best around wolves who coughed up blood. She went to the camp. She made herself Fullpup's silent guardian. She'd be there for him, until her death.
-Camp-
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:50 am

Rainstar said nothing but carried the limp pup. ?It might have not been Shadowclan's fault but she wanted the one who did this to Fullpup to be punished. The leaders gaze was hard and cold, she was mad very mad at the pup and even madder at the one that did this to Fullpup.

-TC camp
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue11/30ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue55/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Luna was finally out of the camp. She was running fast and really soon the camp was out of her sign. She wandered around for a long time when she finally appeared on one of the SC's boundaries. She stopped and looked at the huge trees which were on the other side. Was this the famous territory of Thunderclan? She got near the boundarie.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:03 am

Rainstar padded forward and sat by the border to wait for Lunaeclipse and Swiftstreak. She sighed, Shadowclan filled her nose. She hated the smeel but had to deal with it. A stronger scent reached the string nose of the wolf, Shadowclan near. She looked around, only to see a small pup by the border again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:11 am

Lunaeclipse padded up and flicked her ears back seeing the tiny pup. she bared her teeth under her lips and muttered "shadowclan needs to take batter care of its pups" when she was a pup she always waited for someone to take her out! the warrior glared at the other pup and said "go back to your clan and tell them that Rainstar of thunderclan wishes to speak with shadestar" she sat down with a thunk in the snow and hunched her black shoulders against the wind that was beginnin to pick up. heh a blizzard probbaly and her brother would stay up all night waiting for her if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:41 am

Swiftstreak sat down at the boarder he looked around to see if there was any patrols. But there where none however swiftstreak spotted a black pup. He yawned and crosses the boarder into shadowclan territory and approached the shadowclan pup. With he's icy blue eyes he glared at the pup. "where is the shadowclan camp?" Swiftstreak said in a polite manner.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue11/30ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue55/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:39 am

The pup saw three wolves from the Thunderclan. She did not show any emotion, she just sat there and watched. One of the wolves said to Luna to go and tell Shadestar that Rainstar wants to speak with him. Another wolf crossed the boarder and asked Luna where is the shadow camp. Luna knew how they were calling us and how much they dislike us. Luna tilted her head right looking and them then she shaked head. "I'm afraid that I would not show you the camp, but if you wait into your side," she looked at the wolf which was into their side of the boarder "then I will tell the leader to come and talk with you."
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue3/30ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:07 am

Silentpaw skidded around the corner and saw Lunapup. He then heard what Lunaeclipse said. "Dont send the pup back without anyone." He snarled. "It can get into more trouble than it did the way here. You were thinking it was alone but i was right behind her because she wanted to play, so i was teaching her what i know of defensive!" He snarled again. "Anyway Shadestar wishes to talk to YOU but i suppose you dont want to go into a clan full of MUTTS!" He snapped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:23 am

LUnaeclipse snarled at silentpaw "show more respect you pathetic feabitten housepet!" her eyes glinted with anger at what had been done to fullpup "at least one of your pups knows some manners" she fliced her ears at lunapup and said "could you bring shadestar here then?" she turned her gaze on the pup her gaze gentling. she liked pups so she could deal with this one ok.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue3/30ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:42 am

"I'll bring him. And thats a kind offer for a soft mutt who alouded a non clan born into your pathetic clan!" Silentpaw snapped. "The only reason she is soft is because she is shy. Keep on your side of the borders and i'll get Shadestar." He snarled. "Lunapup stay here and can i tell you Lunaeclipse. Dont take the whole incident on Shadowclan okay? It was a pup in Shadowclan and he doesn't know better. Hopefully Starclan will make him less aggresive." He then added. He ran away with only one glance behind his back.

-SC CAMP-
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:55 am

"I have no attention of waiting here." Swiftstreak said and he bolted after the pup the their camp he was right next to him before. He could even notice no wolf could out run swiftstreak especially not a apprentice.

-SC camp-
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:33 am

The little pup sighed as she ran after the wolf to the camp. What a jackanapes she tought. Soon we were in the camp.
-SC camp-
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:19 am

Swiftstreak ran back over on to the thunderclan side of the territory. "erm Rainstar and lunaeclipse we should really get back to our camp the shadowclan will not be happy of what i did to silentpaw. i just did what was right an eye for an eye." Swiftstreak said as he looked at the two wolves. the smell of shadowclan blood reeked all over him. He had left Silentpaw in the same state as fullpup when he had went to the shadowclan camp.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:54 am

Soon the pup arrived back to the boarders. The wolves were still there. She took a deap breath and shouted at the wolf who attacked Silent. "How could you?! You did not have a right to come into the camp and attack Silent! You call us mutts but look at yourself first. You're not a real warrior!"The pup growled as her eyes started getting wet. She now hatred them for what they've done. "You had to wait for the leader here with your leader not to come and injure Silent. Now Shadestar will teach you." Luna looked at them carefully, trying to hide her tears. She was worried for Silentpaw, she hopped that Raven heard her before she left the camp.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:04 am

Swiftstreak turned around. He saw the pup from before, "Okay whatever I did not come to start a fight but he was asking for it and now he got what he deserves!" Swiftstreak snapped he knew he's attentions were not to fight but silentpaw was to disrespectful. "Now we have gotten even with shadowclan what you have done to fullpup I did to silentpaw." Swiftstreak snapped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan & StormClan
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next