Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

WindClan & StormClan

Go down 
+30
Thunderpaw
Hurricanefang
Whitestorm
Hawk
Bluepaw.
Snowstorm
Reddust
Pandapup
Sunblaze
Darkclaw
Ebonyfur
Opalwing
Stoatblaze
Dusktail
Ripplestone
Snakepaw
Nightfall
Nightfeather
Silentwhisper
Ravensky
Heatherstar
Direstar
Dawnwish
Moonwhisper
Shadewhisper
Snowstar
Apachewind
Tallfeather
Skyfeather
Shadestar
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue15/15WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The boundary between WindClan and StormClan

Last edited by Shadestar on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Crystals : 18

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/10WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:01 pm

Skyfeather shrugged, her white fur mixing even more with Tallfeather's tan. A small sigh escaped her. Things would never be simple between her and the WindClan male. If they stayed together they would be banned from their Clans and shunned by their ancestors but if they ended it she knew she wouldn't feel happiness ever again, no matter how cliché it sounded. "I- I don't know Tall. I really don't," she said with a dejected voice.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue17/10WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:18 am

Snowflower sighed. She left not even noticing Tallfeather and the other wolf. She decided to search in WC territory instead.

-gorge-
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/10WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:42 pm

wow i am so late i hate everything ]]

Tallfeather exhaled deeply, still pressed against the white she-wolf. It just wasn't fair -- he'd always tried so hard to be a good warrior, to abide by the code, but the fact that he'd slipped up once was always going to define him as someone who had no regard for rules that had always governed every other wolf. Then again, did he truly regret his mistake for falling for Skyfeather? He'd never felt as happy around any other wolves than he did around her, and he knew he didn't want to give that feeling up, code or not. Biting his tongue in desperation, Tallfeather wondered if he'd ever get his life back on track.

"The gathering...thats tonight, isn't it?" Tallfeather said suddenly, turning his head to stare at Skyfeather. The thought of being around so many wolves, some of which whom were aware of their betrayal, wasn't at all appealing. He'd rather stay here with the one wolf he was sure truly understood him.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/10WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:48 pm

Skyfeather tensed slightly, her muscles tightening up under her skin. Just the thought of being around other wolves while Tallfeather was around sent her minds to dark places. A couple of wolves like Magmafeather and Direblood knew that the two snuck around to meet each other. Even Shadestar knew that they had gotten close all those moons ago. The thoughts that racked the she-wolf's mind were not at all pleasant and all terrifying.

"Yeah," she nodded finally answering the male's question, nodding in case her voice hadn't been loud enough for him to hear.
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/10WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:58 pm

Tallfeather felt Skyfeather go tense beside him; he guessed she was thinking of the same things he had, the same reasons the gathering was less than appealing to attend. Shooting the she-wolf a furtive glance, Tallfeather fluffed up his fur; night would soon be falling, and it was already growing chilly. "Are we going, or...?" Tallfeather didn't finish his sentence. He would do was Skyfeather did -- the thought of her having to attend that horrid place without a companion was too much to bare.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:06 am

The fae shrugged, her shoulder bumping into Tall's. "I don't know. We should but at the same time I feel we shouldn't." All this was making Sky crazy, she could feel the slight insanity crawling into her brain and taking over her mind. Everything that was happening around her was insane. Why couldn't there just be a day when her life was normal and not so messed up and confusing. If only Tall and I were in the same Clan was going through her head over and over but was that what she really wanted? Would there have been any adventure or adrenaline in a relationship like that? It was all too much.
Back to top Go down
Opalwing
Warrior
Opalwing

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue2/30WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:55 am

The lanky wolf trotted up and paused staring around with his black eyes that held no sparkle. however a smile was on his muzzle. he sat down his gray fur blowing in the breeze and listened as the rain began to fall. he perked his ears, he could hear the tolling of the orphanage bells where hehad grown up.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue17/10WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:01 am

Snowflower padded over with a confused gaze that landed upon L. "Oh. Hello there. Might I ask your name?"she asked with a soft smile on her face. "I'm Snowflower."she said. "The current deputy of WindClan."she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Opalwing
Warrior
Opalwing

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue2/30WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:05 am

He looked up at her and tilted his head, water dripping off his ears "can't you hear the bells?" he asked in his soft voice barely able to be heard over the rain. his black eyes watched her curiously wondering if he was the only one who could hear the bells that chimed. theblack mop of furon his crown fell all over the place in a spiky way. he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:10 am

"You mean the bell of the wind that chimes by blowing through the leaves of the trees?"she tilted her head. "Yes. Yes I do."she smiled. "Those I think are called windchimes. A two leg, or...human. Hung one on the tree nearby. It's been there ever since."she said. "It sounds real nice and serene to the tone of the wind."she murmured as the wind blew once more, letting the wind chime the silver wind chime.
Back to top Go down
Opalwing
Warrior
Opalwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:12 am

He shook his head "no.... this one is big and deep a dong dong sort of sound not chime chime" he used words to describe the bells. his black eyes glittered a little and he looked at snowflower "i am L" he shook himself spraying water in the storm that had decided to brew. he sat back down and smiled feeling the wind blow his black hair to one side.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:17 am

"Oh. You mean those giant big den bells thingy(Church bells)?"she tilted her head. "No. I only hear wind chimes."she said. "Why? Do you hear them?"she asked. "If you can that means your special or you have the tone stuck in your head."she said as she let her tongue lol out.
Back to top Go down
Opalwing
Warrior
Opalwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:19 am

He shook his head and said "its an echo from the past" he shook his head and watched her without wary ness as if completly satisfied that she would not harm him "some dreadful ruffians about, was on the border of the clan that lives by the river and the clan that lives in the forest adn two pups appeared snarling at me." he shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:27 am

"Well.."she started. "Well, these are clans of wolves. Some can be....harsh."said the she wolf. "If you decide on joining, you'll be an apprentice then you'll be a warrior when you learned anything that you must know."she said. "This is WindClan. Clan where wind blows along the moors."she said.
Back to top Go down
Opalwing
Warrior
Opalwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:52 am

He grunted and said "why should i be an apprentice? i wouldnt have been able to survive on my own if i couldnt fight and hunt". his black eyes watched the white wolf with curiosity. a pink tongue emerged to clean his black nose before it vanished. smiling up at the rain he looked up his muzzle with calmness.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/40WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:01 am

"True."she said. "But our way is different from wolves outside of the clans."she said. "We have rules and the warrior code."she said. "every clan has to follow it."she tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Opalwing
Warrior
Opalwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:12 pm

He nodded standing saying "well i might join Stormclan" he dipped his head and turned heading into stormclan territory. his pawsteps silent and gawky as he leapt along. his gray fur soon vanished.
-stormclan camp entrance
Back to top Go down
Darkclaw
Young Warrior

Crystals : 56

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:19 pm

Darkclaw walked over to the border, looked around and sniffed the air. There didn't seem to be anyone here, either. As he had done at the old RiverClan and ThunderClan border, he went along the border and renewed the scent markers, before sitting down and waiting for Redpaw, and hoping that Aurapaw wouldn't come. He let out a slight growl as he thought of the apprentice that had been annoying him ever since he had told his own apprentice that they were going to continue their tour of the StormClan territory.
Back to top Go down
Sunblaze
Young Warrior
Sunblaze

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:36 pm

Redpaw slowed his pace when he noticed Darkclaw sitting on the border. The brown apprentice sat alongside him. "So what do you want me to do now?" He flicked his tail. Narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Crystals : 46

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:25 am

The blue apprentice also appeared, a slightly smug look in her cold sapphire eyes, she knew that she was annoying darkclaw and personally she was enjoying every minute of it. The dark blue apprentice lashed her tail and walked over to the border, scenting the air she paused. "huh windclan has not patrolled for at least two moons, pathetic" her voice was laced with disgust for the other clan. Her eyes glittered, if she were Aurastar then stormclan would have attacked both Windclan and Thunderclan at once, as stormclan was two clans combined stormclan would easily win against the other two.
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue4/10WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue11/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:23 pm

Redpaw sighed as Aurapaw once again commented on the other clans. She seems to just be negative... The brown apprentice shook his head. He stood up and peered at the moors. "Wonder what it's like running around in such an open space." Of course he still has a bored look on his face. Despite the words that came out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue12/40WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue70/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:06 pm

(Darkclaw)

Darkclaw ignored Aurapaw and turned to Redpaw. "I want you to catch some prey. First, smell the air..." He scented the air as an example, and caught the scent of a squirrel and a hare. Although the Hare was probably on WindClan territory. "And then hunt it down and kill it." The warrior waited, his blood-red eyes fixed on his apprentice, watching his every move.
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Crystals : 46

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:17 pm

She tilted her head looking over at the moor, a musing tone came from her as she replied "There would be so much room to run, not like on our territory where its all muddy and watery" she actually looked a little curious "I'd like to be able to run free like that but... i like the shadows and stillness of Stormclan territory" she sat her rump down and watched Darkclaw through narrowed eyes. She didn't trust the warrior even though she respected and admired him. She had came along to make sure that he didn't hurt Redpaw her friend.
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue4/10WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue11/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:26 pm

Redpaw flicked his tail and nodded to his mentor. "Alright whatever." He padded over to the tall grass. He stalked through the grass. He narrowed his eyes as he scented the air. Squirrel... Redpaw shot out at the gray squirrel. He snapped his muzzle down when he felt fur. He felt blood rush into his mouth. Redpaw snapped his eyes opened and sighed through the fur. "I'mve doneh." He set down the small piece of prey,and spat out the fur in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue12/40WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue70/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:50 am

(Darkclaw)

Darkclaw rolled his eyes. "Who cares about running around in the open all day?" He said irritably. "The shadows and bushes are the best place to be. There, you can sneak up on your enemies, unlike WindClan territory, where everything is open, and you are completely exposed." He turned his attention back to Redpaw once again, watching his apprentice.
When his apprentice came back with the squirrel that he had scented in his jaws, Darkclaw only nodded, and did not say a word until he turned around and began padding away. "Back to camp." And then, he was gone.

~StormClan camp~

(Red, I'm going to make our training topic, although I don't know how long we'll be able to use it. So we'll just pretend that they finished their tour of the territory, and they are starting their actual training. Aura, you are welcome to join the topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WindClan & StormClan
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next