Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

WindClan & StormClan

Go down 
+30
Thunderpaw
Hurricanefang
Whitestorm
Hawk
Bluepaw.
Snowstorm
Reddust
Pandapup
Sunblaze
Darkclaw
Ebonyfur
Opalwing
Stoatblaze
Dusktail
Ripplestone
Snakepaw
Nightfall
Nightfeather
Silentwhisper
Ravensky
Heatherstar
Direstar
Dawnwish
Moonwhisper
Shadewhisper
Snowstar
Apachewind
Tallfeather
Skyfeather
Shadestar
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue15/15WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The boundary between WindClan and StormClan

Last edited by Shadestar on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sunblaze
Young Warrior
Sunblaze

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/10WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:00 pm

(Umm,I had bought an auto-promo,so I don't know if we'll really use it)

Redpaw sighed and nodded to his mentor. Alright whatever... The brown apprentice waved his tail in the air,and disappeared into the shade. His red eyes glowing in the dark.
-Sc camp-
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Crystals : 46

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/10WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:54 am

The dark blue apprentice shrugged and stared at the moors, her sapphire like eyes glinting like stone. She stood and turned her back pointedly at the Windclan border. She scowled to herself, what on earth was she thinking! talking about other things, she snorted to herself.
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Crystals : 340

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/20WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue15/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:22 am

The fae finally arrived on the place she wanted. She quickly trotted to the border and sat down. She looked at the other side - Windclan's territory, wondering if she will ever meet her friend again. She was sitting patiently, even though she was excited. Her ears twitched on the different sounds coming from the surrounding nature, as her tail lagged from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue14/30WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:21 am

Grizzlypup snorted. His unsheathed claws digging up the ground. He paced nearby the border on the moors. Muttering curses under his breath. "That dirty mutt. Who does he think he is?" Je growled,to frustrated to notice the scent of Stormclan.
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/20WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue15/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:36 am

As Blue was sitting patiently she suddenly caught the scent of a Windclanner. But this scent wasn't just a random one, it belonged to one special wolf - Grizzlypup. She slowly and carefully shine through the bushes when she suddenly jumped right infront of him. The long tailed wolf was smiling brightly at him. Her tail lagged from side to side as her ruby red eyes met his hazel ones. "Hello Grizzly." the young blue fae said enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue14/30WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Grizzlypup heard a familiar voice above his head. He looked up and sighed. Her again? The pup flicked his tail and sat down. "...Hi Blue..."
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Crystals : 703

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/30WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:32 pm

The handsome scar faced male arrived at the windclan boarder. Whitestorm's blue eyes pierced through the surrounding area looking for bluepaw. The pure white male noticed her talking to a windclan pup. He sighed. As he walked over he nudged bluepaw flank. "Why are you giving me the run around kid." The male said jokingly as he looked across to the windclanner with an unease look, it wasn't long ago when windclan tried to team up with sunclan to launch a sneak attack on Stormclan. The male got up. "Bluepaw we must leave, I have let you wonder enough.. Haven't I." The male said with a patient smile, he had let bluepaw wonder around now for some while so he wouldn't be expecting any huffing or puffing from her.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:55 am

Grizzlypup noticed the uneasy glint in the brute's eye. He wasn't in the world during the battle so he had no idea why. He shrugged and pushed the thought out of his mind. He sniffed the air and snorted. "...Smells fishy."
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Crystals : 703

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/30WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:35 pm

Whitestorm turned around walking back towards camp. "Come on now let's go." He said preventing any further argument. The white male headed back to the stormclan camp.

-SC Camp-
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:26 am

Bluepaw smiled when Grizzly said her name. She was just about to start talking when her mentor appeared. She looked surprised at him and the frowned when he told her to go back in the camp. She waited a little bit for him to leave when she turned to Grizzlypup and wagged her tail. "I guess I have to go.." she said kinda sad. Suddenly the blue fae nuzzled her friend. It was something unexpected, yet it pretty much showed that she has sympathys for him. A wide smile appeared on her muzzle as she turned around and dashed after her mentor.

~SC camp~
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:54 am

Grizzlypup stepped back in surprise when Bluepaw nuzzled him. He felt a lump grow in his throat. When she retracted,he felt his cheeks grow hot. "Umm...I,bye..." He gulped as quietly as he could,and watched her walk away. The brown pup sighed and laid down on his back. He mumbled under his breath. "Idiot..."
Back to top Go down
Hurricanefang
Apprentice
Hurricanefang

Crystals : 60
Location : staring out coldly at a world that has no more meaning to it

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:30 pm

Hurricane walked up his eyes cold dark and well bored. The steel and storm gray apprentice sat down his oddly marked steel gray stripe running down his spine from his nose to the tip of his tail. The rest of him was a dark storm gray, he wondered idily if he would ever be made a warrior, he wanted his name to be something cool like Hurricanefrost or even Hurricaneclaws. The wolf huffed to himself staring angrily across the border
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Crystals : 7

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue7/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:12 pm

Dewpaw stalked in the shadows towards the border. Slowly walking along it she didn't mark it; she was hoping that the WindClan wolf that was currently there would cross, even a hair. He's actually.. she thought in bewilderment, what am I thinking?!? Likings will obstruct my view of power and revenge.
Back to top Go down
Hurricanefang
Apprentice
Hurricanefang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:17 pm

The storm and steel gray apprentice flicked his ears and turned his head, his gray eyes almost ghostly. He stared at the Stormclan wolf then stood. He was no longer gawky, he was fully grown into his body and he was muscular and dark looking. He lifted his lips into a silent snarl before he demanded "what are you doing here Stormclan wolf" his ghost like eyes stared right at Dewpaw
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue7/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:20 pm

The evil apprentice turned to the other. Well, maybe she would get to kill a wolf today. "What am I doing here?" Dewpaw retorted. "Well, maybe I'm looking for a majical pony that will take me to a paradise!" Snorting she added, "Im here because this is StormClans border. And matter-of-fact I'm in StormClan."
Back to top Go down
Hurricanefang
Apprentice
Hurricanefang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:24 pm

He snorted his ghostly eyes staring at the smaller female wolf, he rolled his shoulders and smirked faintly "sorry, the pony parade left and went to go and die on stinking sunclan territory" His storm gray fur was flat against his skin, slightly poofy, the steel gray stripe that ran from nose to tail tip highlighted his features. He let out an annoyed snort and turned his head ears flicking forward before he turned his head back to the other apprentice. He sneered a little "looking for a mate girl? go back to your own clan to find one, there is enough love sick wolves here as it is. Tallfeather and Swiftstreak cheifly among them"
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:29 pm

"No, not at all." Dewpaw replied coldly, her amber eyes flaring. "A mate would obstruct my view of revenge and power over these pathetic, weak StormClan wolves. They lack power and domination." Snorting the female turned and looked at the males paws. Maybe I can rip some fur today if he keeps acting like an idiot!
Back to top Go down
Hurricanefang
Apprentice
Hurricanefang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:32 pm

He nodded and said "finally someone with sense" the wolfs ghostly eyes watched her as he stood there. Seeing her look at his paws he let his black claws sink into the dirt a little. He lashed his tail and glanced over his shoulder "snowstar still has not chosen a Deputy, perhaps if i make myself a warrior in time i can become the next deputy" he smirked content with this plan. He flicked his muzzle at her and said "the names Hurricane"
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:40 pm

Dewpaw was surprised in the young male's change in attitude. "Well, Shadestar is getting old and hes going to become an elder soon. Snowstorm will be leader and maybe I can become deputy, even," she paused for a moment and sighed, "if I have to kill to get it." But first I'll have to kill Silkpaw, of course.
Back to top Go down
Hurricanefang
Apprentice
Hurricanefang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:50 pm

Hurricanepaw flicked his ears "what a coward, it is known that you must be a leader for all of the nine lives that starclan grants you otherwise they will not grant the next leader nine lives" His ghostly eyes glittered and he snorted "jeez, what is it with pathetic leaders these days? the clans need leaders like me, cold and unaffected by others"
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:58 pm

"Actually, he might be on his last life, but I don't know." Dewpaw shook her head. Opening her amber eyes she sighed then smirked as another thought came to her head. "Did you know that ThunderClan is accepting dogs? I mean, if they're THAT desperate for members they should at least look for rogues! It's like no one in ThunderClan is Clan-born! Pathetic. If I was their leader any dog that came on my territory would have it's heart ripped out personally."
Back to top Go down
Hurricanefang
Apprentice
Hurricanefang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:00 pm

"Dogs?" the brute looked disgusted "yeah snowstar let a dog join windclan as well, as soon as im leader he will find himself without a throat" he finished the scentance with a low growl before continuing "stormclan is way better than stupid old windclan, i plan to join it soon, i wish to only be in a strong clan not weak clans such as windclan"
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:13 pm

Smirking, Dewpaw nodded. "Hopefully Shadestar will retire soon so I can rise up and become powerful." Slowly she added, "And I hope that you're there by then." She flicked her tail.

[Lame post .-.]
Back to top Go down
Hurricanefang
Apprentice
Hurricanefang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:16 pm

The storm gray male raised his eyebrows that overshadowed his eyes that looked like they belonged in a ghost. He snorted "why would you care where i am?" His ears flicked back a little as the brute stared down at the shorter wolf. His lean long body was supported by muscular legs, strong broad shoulders and long feet. His feathery tail rested just above his heels. His unusual steel gray stripe that ran from nose to tail giving him a mysterious aura
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:26 pm

"It would mean one less wolf in the WindClan army and over to the better side." Dewpaw said, smirking. Flicking her tail back and forth in amusement she allowed a devilish smile to befall upon her face. I wonder what he will say about that? she thought amusingly.

Table Image Credit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WindClan & StormClan
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next