Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Left_bar_bleue35/30Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Left_bar_bleue60/100Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Empty
PostSubject: Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm   Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:22 pm

These are your stats, Streakpaw. Continuing with the stats you had with Firespell

Hunting Large Animals: 30/60
Successful: 10 points
Miss: 5 points

Hunting Medium-Sized Animals: 0/60
Successful: 5
Miss: 3

Hunting Small Animals: 9/60
Successful: 3
Miss: 1

Finding Prey: 15/60
Successful: 3
Miss: 1

Finding Herbs: 0/60
Successful: 6

Scouting for Predators: 12/60
Successful: 6

Offensive Fighting: 50/60

Defensive Fighting: 30/60
Miss: 2

Last edited by Shadowstorm on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Left_bar_bleue13/10Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Left_bar_bleue5/100Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm   Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Streakpaw walks into the training area. "What are we doing?" She sat on the snow. She held a curious gaze at her mentor, whom she though had no intrest at all with her.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Left_bar_bleue35/30Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Left_bar_bleue60/100Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm   Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:56 pm

Shadowstorm walked up behind her, his eye gazed with curiosity. "Your a SunClan apprentice and I'm your mentor, we're going to train you into a strong and fit warrior. One that can serve the clan. The other apprentices have been here long enough for they're paws to adapt to the mountain stone. You haven't so I'm expecting your pads to bleed. Mine did when I trained with Direstar. What has your former mentor taught you? You'll need to adapt, this place if a lot different compared to the forest." He gave a brief explanation.

Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Left_bar_bleue13/10Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Left_bar_bleue5/100Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm   Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:14 pm

"Firespell taught me some fighting, and hunting. My paws didn't bleed on the way here, because my pads are tougher than most forest wolves. But, i expect them to bleed while training." STreakpaw looks at her mentor. What did he think of her?
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm   Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:21 pm

Shadowstorm nodded, some fighting and hunting. They would have to work more on hunting because of the change of climate. "Show me your hunting skills then, consider it an assessment." He said, he wanted to see what she could improve on. He let his tail flicker from side to side as he waited.

Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm   Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:43 pm

"Alright!"Streakpaw sniffed the air. A baby deer, moose, a vole, and that's it. I think i should go for the baby deer, i do not smell its mother so it will die soon.

Streakpaw follows the scent. She keeps her tail under her and stalks once she sees it. She lashes out at it and it squeals loudly. She jumps on its back and it bucks. It falls over and bites its neck. She smiles in satisfaction as it was dead.

Streakpaw drags it to her mentor. "Was that good?" She looks at her mentor. She begins licking the blood from her mouth. The smiles faintly.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm   Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:55 pm

Shadowstorm nodded, it was quite impressive. "That was great, but how is your smaller animal hunting. Voles, mice, sparrows, thrushes." He said, his eyes locked, this apprentice was going to be a quick learner. He was still unsure of where Streakpaw's loyalties lied. She shows up at a random time.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm   Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:01 pm

"Well, I smelled a vole when I was looking for prey. I will look for it." Streakpaw breaths in the scents of the mountains, of which smelled very different than the forest. That way.

Streakpaw begins to look for the vole. She looks under a bush and stalks it. She swats it out of the bush and it hits a tree. It dies on impact. She picks it up and carries it to Shadowstorm. "Do you like that?"

(My next hunt will be a fail XD)
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm   Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:07 pm

Shadowstorm grinned at Streakpaw, that was the exact kind of apprentice he liked to teach. "Exactly, now what about more medium animals?" He asked, he wanted to see how well the deputy had trained his apprentice. He was quite impressive. He watched calmly, no judgment in his eyes, only a bit of pride to have a quick learner as an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm   Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:14 pm

She sniffed the air. "Well, I smell a young elk. About a few moons." She stalks in the direction of the young elk. She lashes out at it. The elk bucks and hits her in the side. She begins bleeding, but she contiues the hunt. She chases it, but it jumps over some ice and she didn't know SunClan that well, so she slips on the ice when she was about to jump at it.

She returns to Shadowstorm with a bleeding side. "I did not know the ice was there. As I don't know that much about SunClan like you do." She begins licking her wound.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm   Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:30 pm

Shadowstorm runs up to his apprentice, she had slipped on the ice. His eyes full of concern. "It's alright, it will take awhile. So maybe we could group hunt a little bit before working on your defensive fighting." He suggested, deciding there was no need to go to the medicine wolf.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm   Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Streakpaw smiled. "Yes, lets do a group hunt!" She breaths in scents. "I smell a moose. Do you want to get that one?"
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm   Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:35 pm

Shadowstorm nodded, he scented to confirm it, but a scent caught him too. "No, there is something else there." He said, scenting a mountain lion. "What predator is it? I fought one once as an apprentice, with Direstar of course." He said, his eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm   Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:43 pm

Streakpaw sniffed the air. "Is it a cougar?" She smells more. "I also smell a deer."

Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm   Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:09 pm

Shadowstorm shook his head, it was no cougar. He'd be lucky if it was a cougar. "It's a mountain lion." He said, his eyes calm and curious.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm   Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:15 pm

(i though mountain lions are cougars?)

Streakpaw nods. She was not used to forest scents. "Well, I also smell a buck." She looks at her paws. "Do you want to go for that?"
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm   Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:44 pm

(No, mountain lions and cougars are completely different, depending on how this plays, defense and offense fighting)

Shadowstorm nodded, he'd use the same strategy that him and Direstar had used that short while ago. He nodded to her, his eyes focused on the area to the mountain lion was. "I'll stand in the front and distract it, and you try to get on it's back to get at it's neck." He said, his eyes calm as he ran out in front of the lion with a snarl. Whacking at it.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm   Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:49 pm

Streakpaw nodded. She stalks in the bushes behind the mountain lion. She jumps on its back. It kicks around. She latches on tightly and bites down on its neck, hard. It throws her off and she hits a tree. She dashes at it and it swipes her. She dodges it and bites it again. She Jumps on its back and slashes its spine. She bites its neck and it throws her off. I know! the vein on its neck will kill it! I know it will! She rins uner it, slashing at its throat. It shashes at herbefore dropping down dead. "Was that good?" She stares at her mentor.

Last edited by Streakpaw on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm   Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:03 pm

(Streak, you need to RP a bit of fighting before you take down a full blown mountain lion)
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm   Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:11 pm

(Ohh ok I did not know)
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm   Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:25 pm

(Better, next time, I'd prefer breaking it into a several post interaction)

Shadowstorm nodded his approval, his eyes narrowed in concentration as the lion fell. He was proud of his apprentice. He wondered what they should do next. He felt like Streakpaw was training herself.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm   Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:27 pm

Streakpaw flicked her tail and sat down happily. She could not get this wolf out of her mind. "Do you think I will be a warrior soon?" She looked at her mentor questionably.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm   Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:33 pm

Shadowstorm nodded, she needed a bit of work with her defensive fighting, but she was good otherwise. "Yes, we need a bit of work on your defensive fighting though." He said, he lunged at her, she needed to be prepared. He aimed for her back.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm   Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:36 pm

She uses her fast reflexes against him. She holds her paw out and grabs it. She lets go after a few seconds. "Was that good?" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm   Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:42 pm

Shadowstorm nodded as he was flung to the side. Pride filled his eyes as he watched. "A bit more work and I will tell Direstar your ready." He promised, his eyes calm. He let out a lung onto her back. How would she work with someone on her back?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm   Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streakpaw training with Shadowstorm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next