Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+35
Echochime
Moonshadow
Lucy
Duke
Toadpaw
Thunderpaw
Copperstream
Bluespirit
Kaistorm
Nightowl
Direstar
Dovepaw
Falconwing
Dolphinpaw
Cougarpaw
Swiftstorm
Sparrowheart
Fernshade
Foxpaw
Frostpaw
Frost
Amber
Dusktail
Silversnout
Icefrost
Creekfire
Emberfeather
Evieshine
Phoenixstar
Feathersoul
Hawk
Firestar
Runningpaw
Windstorm
Scratch
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scratch
Young Warrior
Scratch

Crystals : 59

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue10/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:31 am

First topic message reminder :

*Scratch was torn. On one hand, he wanted to tell Wind about his past.* On the other hand, he wasn't sure Wind would understand what he'd been through. After pondering the matter for a while, he decided he'd tell Wind about his history.*
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:35 am

Nightowl returned to camp and with rainwhispers help dumped the elk on the fresh kill pile. knackered he yawned and glanced over at the warriors den. h had a few bumps and bruises from the elks wild kicking but he was fine. noticing his brother he grinned "hello Copper"
Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:36 am

Copperpup whirledaround so fast he fell on his rear. scrabbling to get up he began charging toward his brother. his pink tongue hanging out of his tiny mouth. sliding between his brothers front legs he began gnawing on them grinning contentedly. his blue eyes stared up at the huge warrior that was his brother. the two wolves had the same body build, Copperpup was probbaly going to grow to be a big brute as well.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:39 am

Feathersoul glanced up, startled at the large elk being placed upon the fresh-kill pile. And only two wolves too? Impressive! With a chuckle, she called to Nightowl and Rainwhisper, "Need any help there?" even though she had no intention of getting up and moving. She watched as Copperpup dashed over to his brother. The black fae's eyes sparkled with amusement. She just adored pups.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:41 am

Nightowl chuckled and buried his nose in his brothers fur. blowing out his breath in a huff he made a rassberry sound on his brothers side. he chuckled and lightly flipped his brother over with a large paw and began tickling him with his black snoz. he loved spending time with his brother, it was a good way for the warrior to relax and feel at peace. he smiled at Copperpup
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:42 am

Rainwhisper lied down by the fresh kill pile panting. She lied there watching the large mammal with awe and tiredness. So tired... She stood up and looked around. Suddenly it seemed quiet though everyone was talking and buzzing around Rainwhisper sighed and shook out her pelt. She looked at feather"We got it, don't worry it's dead... She sat by Feather, smiling and panting slightly.

Table Image Credit Table BG credit

-Snakerocks
Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:45 am

Copperpup laughed as he got tickled, he grinned up at his brother and tried to stop him by placing his little paws over his brothers air holes. predictibally Nightowl lifted his head and sneezed while copperpup rolled onto his paws and leapt toward a big black wolf who smelled herby.(faethersoul) and hid behind her grinning like a clown.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:48 am

Feathersoul smiled. "Nightowl's quite attached to Copperpup. He's quite the family man." She wondered aloud with a laugh. She turned to Rainwhisper, noticing how tired and over-worked she looked. "So, how'd you take that beast down? And more importantly, how did you two get over your little quarel?" Her eyes were laughing, her tail swishing over against the earth. She bent over, nudging the small splotch of fur that was hiding behind her. "Come on. Lets go get Nightowl."
Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:50 am

Copperpup grinned and nodded, wagging his tiny tail he peeeped out at Nightowl who was making a scary face at the pup. he yelped and hid under feathersouls tail. he was laughing so hard that her tail was shaking. he knew that nightowl didnt mean it. he said "ok! we can take that old brute!"
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:52 am

Feathersoul stood, crouching down and narrowing her eyes serious-like. "Ready? Charge!" She leaped towards Nightowl, aiming to push him down in the snow. "Go for his back!" she called, busying herself with the large black male.
Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:53 am

Copperpup nodded and ran jerkiliy, still not quite very fluid with his four paws. he leapt up onto his brothers back and held on to his ears with his paws. he grinned cheekily obviously enjoying this immensly.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:55 am

Nightowl grunted as feathersoul thudded into him, feeling his brother on his back he turned on his side and thumped down onto the snow. he barked "i surrender oh mighty Copperstar with his loyal medicine wolf". he laid limp panting out white gusts of air. he closed his eyes tiredly, taking down the elk had taken more out of him than he had thorught.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:57 am

Rainwhisper looked at Feathersoul and laughed softly, it was like the sound of softly falling raindrops. "I went for the throat while Mr. Clumsy over there bit at its legs. It was old and tired anyway so it was an easy down beast. She flicked her ears, if she could blush she would. "We were quarreling?! No way! Rainwhisper smiled. "We're clan mates we have to get over our differences to work better.And other reasons... Rainwhisper smiled and shrugged, yawning once more.

Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:59 am

Feathersoul laughed out loud. "Run away, StormClan wolf, and never return! For the Mighty Copperstar and Feathersoul will defeat you, again and again!" She gave a light growl, nipping his ear a few times before scrabbling off him. She flicked her ears, acknowlaging Rainwhisper's words without taking her concentration off of Nightowl.
Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:03 am

Copperpup wrinkled his nose "yeah stormclan stinks! its not a realll clan!". he turned and scampered off toward the nursery. he was tired and he wanted a nap. he yawnend and curled up in his nest sleepily
---
Nightowl pushed himself up and flicked his ear a few times "good it still works" he teased easily. he flicked his black tail and stood saying to feathersoul "thanks for playing along with copperpup, hes the only family i have left". he watched his coppery brother snore away. he smiled faintly then walked over to the elk and tore himself a peice of meat before sitting in a particular spot and tearing into it hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue3/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:04 am

Shadowpup watched as Nightowl was playing with a Ginger furred male pup, and wondered who he was. She couldn't help but laugh as Feathersoul helped the pup take down Nightowl. Shadowpup curled her tail around her flank. She continued to watch them, really noticing how much Nightowl seemed to care for pups.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:10 am

Feathersoul grinned slyly. "No problem. I love pups anyways. I'm just surprised you spend so much time with your little bro. I don't know many males who can be such a family man." She padded away, slipping in beside Rainwhisper.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:14 am

He shrugged at Feathersouls words. he swallowed hsi mouthful and said "hes the only family i have, i have to look after the little scamp". he went back to happily noming, his tail swishing from side to side.
---
Copperpup lifted his head suddenly and hiccuped, he noticed a black pup and grinned "hey im copperpup! big brother always calls me Copper". he wagged his tail and grinned happily. he liked meeting new people.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue3/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:22 am

Shadowpup notice the pup who was playing with Nightowl talking to her. HI Copperpup, im Shadowpup, she said wagging her tail. Nightowl is your big brother? thats cool. Your brother is really cool. So how do you like thunder Clan, she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:29 am

Rainwhisper smiled at Feather and yawned. Her tongue lolled out as she panted and her eyes drooped sleepily. "I now know how long I can go without sleeping... on day..." So tired....And other reasons... Rainwhisper smiled and shrugged, yawning once more. She lied down in the soft snow, refusing sleep.

Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:30 am

Copperpup grinned saying "hes my bbbff big brother best friend forever!". he grinned then curled up in his nest. he had a sort of distance to him even when he was bouncing around he still seemed like he was in another world. he grinned and yawned "i enjoy thunderclan but i wanna be apprenticed i wanna learn"
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:33 am

Feathersoul caught Rainwhisper's yawn, revealing rows of sharp white fangs. "I think I'm going to go to sleep now," she said, getting to her paws. She started to head towrards the Medicine Den, but she turned away, heading back to the center of the clearing. Finding a somewhat large snowdrift, she dug into it, creating a shallow dip. She lowered herself in it, the cool winds ruffling her long, glossy fur as she curled up in her temporary den. It was a beautiful night, and there was no way she was going to spend it cooped up in a little cave.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:41 am

Shadowpup simile at Copperpup, i wonder what having siblings feels like, she murmered aloud under her breath. Shadowpup could see that he felt at odds a little bit. " i know right, i cant wait to be an apprentice, i hope i get Nightowl." She said as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:16 am

Copperpup grinned and said "i dont know who i want, maybe Falconpaw if hes a warrior by then?" he wagged his tail playfully and grinned at the other wolf pup. he said "wanna play? nightowl taught me all kinds of moves!". he grinned play fully, he hadnt really Nightowl had just told him about them when he had his eyes closed still.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:22 am

"Falconpaw, would be a great mentor." She wagged her tail. "sure i would love to play." She said as she darted forward to nip Copperpup's ear. Finally, she thought, a pup that i can play with.
Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:30 am

he ducked under her attack and turned opening his mouth to try and lightly grab onto her tail. his teeth wouldnt hurt as they were still baby teeth. he grinned as he played his blu eeyes shining with amusement and laughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next