Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+35
Echochime
Moonshadow
Lucy
Duke
Toadpaw
Thunderpaw
Copperstream
Bluespirit
Kaistorm
Nightowl
Direstar
Dovepaw
Falconwing
Dolphinpaw
Cougarpaw
Swiftstorm
Sparrowheart
Fernshade
Foxpaw
Frostpaw
Frost
Amber
Dusktail
Silversnout
Icefrost
Creekfire
Emberfeather
Evieshine
Phoenixstar
Feathersoul
Hawk
Firestar
Runningpaw
Windstorm
Scratch
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scratch
Young Warrior
Scratch

Crystals : 59

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:31 am

First topic message reminder :

*Scratch was torn. On one hand, he wanted to tell Wind about his past.* On the other hand, he wasn't sure Wind would understand what he'd been through. After pondering the matter for a while, he decided he'd tell Wind about his history.*
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:59 pm

ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Create.php?text=Rainwhisper&name=Feathergraphy2

Rainwhisper padded through the snow a bit slower, following in the other wolves tracks. Though she was still very young and vigorous the female walked a bit slower, her tail swaying softly. When she came up to the camps barrier Rain smiled and a thought crossed her mind. The fiery red male was no longer here. Rain nodded sighing. Seemed like she lost quite a few males.
Rain bit her tongue and walked in to hear Icefrosts' and the Firestar. Rain smiled and walked up next to them, putting on a happy mood. She looked at Firestar, "Well first of all, I'm obviously not Rainstar anymore. I used to be Rainwhisper, so if you may callme that instead." Rainwhisper sat down and curled her tail neatly. "Second of all, we're doing fine!" Rain felt something grow and burst in happiness within her. She smiled, this was what she needed. She stood and looked around the camp, her tail began to wag slowly.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/80ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:13 pm

ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Create.php?text=Falconpaw&name=dali____

Falconpaw's eye caught sight of a fiery pelt. The large male smiled and watched Firestar rush over. He listened to all the new question, his tail beginning to wag again. Falcon smiled, "Awe we have missed you too!" He took a few steps forward, his amber eyes gleaming. "Of course we know you're leader! News runs in the forest like the song of a bird." He smiled, "And yeah Rain is with me, I'm not just going to leave her." Falcon grinned widely and saw Rain pad in and brush past him.

Falconpaw was about to ask about returning when he noticed Icefrost had taken care of it. He looked at Firestar nervously but when she said yes, the larger m,ale couldn't help but jump with joy, "Oh goody!" He leaped and sent snow flying over the females. He smiled and wagged his tail against the snow, just to send a smaller extra spray of snow over them.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:17 pm

"Yes, this is good." Firestar smiled at Rainwhisperer as she came to camp. She barked in surprise as a heap of snow splattered her and the others. The firey wolf looked around and saw another shower of snow come from Falcon. "Rascal!" Firestar grinned. "I remember you doing anot a long time at the border." She kicked some snow back at Falconpaw. "Have that!"
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:32 pm

Rainwhisper smiled at Firestar and nodded happily. She was about to say something when the pile of snow began to rain upon them. Rain smiled and laughed softly. She turned and glanced at both Firestar and Icefrost. With a rather devious smile, Rain began to dig into the snow, throwing it behind her. She looked over her should to make sure it hit Falconpaw. It did. Rainwhisper laughed and smiled her blue eyes glinting in the light.

Rainwhisper turned once again and slowly watched as snow fell upon the large brute. The black female turned and sat down upon the newly made dip in the snow and sat looking innocent and sweet. She smiled and winked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue50/50ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:39 pm

Foxpup glanced up and watched these two new wolves, a ancient sorrow appeared in her eyes. more wolves to stare at her and murmur things behind her back. she hated the fact that she looked like fox. why couldnt she look like firestar? with a soft low whine the fox marked pup up and walked into the nursery curling up in a ball.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/80ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:07 pm

Falconpaw scurried away from the snow. "Cheater!" He pranced around camp, ready to go at it again, when he saw a small red fox looking pup near the nursery. Falcon watched Foxpup a while thinking she was the cutest thing ever. Falcon chuckled and padded back around skidding to a halt before the fae's and spraying them in snow once again.

The large brute sat down in front of the snow covered fae's "Awe you all look lovely in snow." He winked and lied down panting.
Back to top Go down
Foxpaw
Apprentice
Foxpaw

Crystals : 181

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:24 pm

The little pup let out a raspy growl "who are you?". her browny blue eyes were narrowed, her fur was still all downy and not wiry yet. she was glad that there was no other pups other wise she knew that she would have been picked ont. she flicked her huge ears at this bigger wolf \. ignoring the chill of the snow on her downy fur.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:29 pm

Falconpaw stood up hearing the small pup. He bounded over in happy and joyful leaps. He stopped in front of her making sure not to get to much snow upon her downy fur. "I'm..." He paused how silly he looked, being so large and still called Falconpaw, oh well. Falcon smiled, "I'm Falconpaw. I was born here, as a Thunderclan wolf, but I left a while, and now my... my friend? and I are back. The black wolf over their is Rainwhisper, she used to be Rainstar." He looked at the odd looking pup and smiled, his deep voice rumbled as he went on, "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:31 pm

Firestar smiled, "Rascal!" She shook herself sending snow everywhere. Icefrost looks like a snow wolf, she thought, smiling. The firey wolf kicked some more snow at Falcon and saw Foxpup looking at Falconpaw and asking his name. Firestar shot Falconpaw a grin and then turned her amber eyes to look around the camp for Adderpaw. My friends all around me, old and new, I feel like a pup again.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue13/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue5/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:33 pm

Adder looked at the apprentice, whom was being called Falconpaw. "Who are you?" she asked, looking at the two othe wolves. They seemed nice. She wagged.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Foxpaw
Apprentice
Foxpaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:36 pm

Foxpup snorted and said "i was named Foxpup, and what a stupid name it is!". she grunted staring at her grey paws that would later darken to black. her brown eyes watched this bigger wolf with her own sharp and intelligent eyes. her ginger fur looked all soft and fuzzy.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:39 pm

Falconpaw looked up at Adderpaw and looked at her in a bit of confusion before he processed it all. He smiled his tail wagging and facing away from Foxpup slightly, "I'm Falconpaw... and the black wolf over there is Rainwhipser, the used to be leader of Thunderclan." He looked back at Foxpup and frowned, "You don't like it?" He looked the pup over, "You don't like it because you look like fox eh?" Falcon shook his head softly and smiled, "Well I think you're cute, my opinion may not matter to you but I really do believe.
Back to top Go down
Foxpaw
Apprentice
Foxpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:45 pm

"but noone likes foxes!" came the interesting retort "whenever wolves look at me i cant tell that they think that im an actual face". her eyes saddened with pain. she gave a low whine and she shook the snow off her self. she stretched out and said "are you gonna be made a warrior?"
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:48 pm

Falconpaw smiled, "If "I would have thought of you as an actual fox, I would have run around camp screaming in excitement. I have never ever seen a fox. I've seen coyotes and mountain lions and bears and rogues. Bu t i have never ever seen a fox. I don't know why..." He thought about her question, a warrior. Falcon shrugged, "i don't know. Rainwhisper trained me, but I don't know if that counts."
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue13/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue5/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:51 pm

Adderpaw looked at them and flattened her ears. She was being ignored... She just walked to the apprentices' den and lied down. She looked outside, at the new wolves.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Firestar saw Adderpaw go into the apprentices' den and padded after her. She stuck her head in and whispered to the young apprentice. "Adder, please come out and talk with us. We aren't trying to ignore you." The firey wolf smiled at her husky friend. She looked back at Falconpaw and Foxpup.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:09 pm

Adderpaw looked up, frowning. "How do I know these wolves wont accept me?" She looked at the ground. She then looked back up.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:13 pm

"They will do, surely. Falconpaw is adventurous and kind-hearted. We were apprentices together. As for Rainwhisperer..." Firestar thought for a moment. "I think she will like you. Anyway, you're part of ThunderClan now, the Clan accepted you, I accepted you. She waited for an reply.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:16 pm

(Eh, ima place this after Falcon and Rain walked into camp)

Feathersoul cocked her head to the side, confused as Firestar flashed her a look as she padded away. A strange scent wafted into the camp, and the small black fae lifted her mussel and sniffed the air. Could it be...? Turning, she saw two figures she thought she would never see again. "Rainstar! Falconpaw!" The Medicine Wolf dashed over, watching as the leader and the returned ThunderClan warriors flicked snow at each other. Sitting, the fae smiled at the happy sight. A flash of red caught her eye as it entered the nursery, followed by Falconpaw, who looked as if he were a warrior now. Firestar soon persuded Adderpaw into the Apprentices' Den. Turning back to the scene, she flicked some snow at Rainwhisper, as she said she liked to be called, joining in the "welcome home" fun.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:21 pm

Rainwhisper smiled and sat down in the snow feeling better already. She heard a very familiar voice, so familiar she could not mistake it. she stood her tail wagging, "Feather! Feather..." She searched her mind, "I wasn't here..." Her ears flattened slightly at the thought. She looked around and watched everyone taking in their faces and scent. Se watched Falconpaw with a small fox-looking pup and cocked her head, "Peculiar." She thought to herself before shrugging and continued to look around. She kept looking around the camp and froze. She looked at the dog, her eyes flashing. A dog? Rain shivered slightly, remembering her brother Blackhawk and how he died. She looked at the dog in a bit of alarm but seeing as everyone else was fine with it she might as well try to be fine with it too.Rain turned back to Feather, as more snow fell upon her dark pelt. "Thanks Feather we missed it. How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Feathersoul smiled as Rainwhisper hesitated on her name. "Its Feathersoul. I'm a full Medicine Wolf now, with an apprentice. He's busy sorting through the herbs." She watched as the old ThunderClan leader spotted Adderpaw, the dog. "Don't worry, she's joined ThunderClan as an apprentice. Her name is Adderpaw." She watched as Firestar and Adderpaw spoke with eachother, out of her hearing range. "I'm great! You've missed so much!"
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:00 pm

(sorry, she'll leave once Firestar gets the message)

Streakfire padded into her once clan's camp, good memories floating through her. "I need to speak to Firestar. I have a message," she said, calmly. "It's urgent."
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:11 pm

[quote="Rainwhisper"]

Rainwhisper smiled, "Featherosul. It suits you." She nodded and stretched slightly. "An apprentice eh?" Rain smiled and sighed, "I'll go meet everyne later, reintroduce myself." She looked at the dog along with Feather, "Yeah, just you know... yeah." Her gaze flickered to the camp entrance. She paused looking at it and stood up slowly padding over to it without thought. She saw Streakfire pad through and looked at her, "Firestar will be right with you then." The females light blue eyes sparkled and shone as she tried very hard to remember.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Streakfire smiled, then tilted her head. "Rainstar?" she asked. She was still young and she was only a pup when she left. She wagged, she hadn't seen Rainwhisper in ages.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:16 pm

Watching everyone relax, the firey leader smiled and then heard pawsteps and turned to see Streakfire coming into the camp. "Urgent, is it? You'd better speak to me in private." Then she remembered Feathersoul's words from earlier. "Feathersoul could you come with me too? Then you could tell me your urgent news too." She beckoned to both of them with her tail and then walked into the leader's den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next