Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+35
Echochime
Moonshadow
Lucy
Duke
Toadpaw
Thunderpaw
Copperstream
Bluespirit
Kaistorm
Nightowl
Direstar
Dovepaw
Falconwing
Dolphinpaw
Cougarpaw
Swiftstorm
Sparrowheart
Fernshade
Foxpaw
Frostpaw
Frost
Amber
Dusktail
Silversnout
Icefrost
Creekfire
Emberfeather
Evieshine
Phoenixstar
Feathersoul
Hawk
Firestar
Runningpaw
Windstorm
Scratch
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scratch
Young Warrior
Scratch

Crystals : 59

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue10/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:31 am

First topic message reminder :

*Scratch was torn. On one hand, he wanted to tell Wind about his past.* On the other hand, he wasn't sure Wind would understand what he'd been through. After pondering the matter for a while, he decided he'd tell Wind about his history.*
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:11 am

Nightowl lifted his head and stood up, he said in a cold tone directly defying hawkpool "i let the other clans know of Mosseys betrayal so they would know her capabilities should they want to take her into their clans". he obviously believed that he had done the right thing. though he trembled from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:49 am

Rainwhisper stood up and gave Featherosul a friendly and sad nudge before walking away. She looked at Hawkpool as she spoke with Night and she went into the warriors den herself. She looked at Hawkpool giving her a friendly and kind butt to the shoulder. "I'm sure Nightowl did what he thought best for the clan. So now he should rest." Rain's eyes showed kindness and compassion. She looked at Night. "You actually ran around all of the clans to tell them that?" Wow... She moved around and behind Nightowl, sitting down.

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:53 am

He nodded adn said in a tired voice "also thought that if she did join their clan she might tell them lies to get them on her side and try to destroy us". he turned and licked Rainwhispers cheek before stepping into his mossy nest and curling up.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:58 am

Rainwhisper nodded in agreement. "She might have, you never ever know." Rain's ears flicked up, when he licked her cheek and her eyes widened slightly. she giggles like a pup and blinked clearing her throat. "Well..." She slipped down in half dazed state, and blinked. silly old Rain. She shook her head but remained where she was. She licked his ear gently,like she used to do when Falcon was small. . She hummed as she did her instinctive work. The two wolves were tired after coming back, so Rain continued her rhythmic licking. Some may have seen it as weird, first Rain and Night were at total odds and now you could see the two black wolves together more often than not.

Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:24 am

A rather loud murr came from the large wolf. his eyes began to slowly close as his breathing slowed as well. his breathing became rhythmic as did alot of his other movements when he was a sleep. you could say the groove was in his soul. his black head rested near rainwhispers paws.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:30 am

Rainwhisper could feel his breathing slow as he fell asleep and she smiled. She rested her head by his and watched him for just a while. "Good night..." Rain smiled, as she whispered quietly and yawned herself, her bright pink tongue rolling our and stretching as she parted her jaw in a wide and soft yawn, that echoed ever so slightly. She set her head back down, her body close to the large male by her side. The female's bright blue eyes began to get droopy, and he breathing slowed down as well. Who knew... She hummed softly still

Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Crystals : 478

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue4/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue0/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:00 am

Seeing his mate was sleeping and relexed for now, he gave her ear and muzzle a lick before padding out. He knew chaos was eerywhere, but that was only to be expected. spotting Halkpool, he headed over and n nudged her side. "So everyone's not trusting anyone else." he sighed and looked at his old friend. I hope Firestar can hold the clan together. I love her, but I'm also worried." raising his tone, he called over to feather, "Betray will not happen again so long as we trust each other. Mosi has done wrong, and there is not use crying over it now. What's done is done, and we should start reading ourselves for a possible attack." he looked to nightowl, "I know you're angry, we all are. But this is the times when we should really trust our leader now. We can't see this through if we scater in fear. We can only see it through if we act as a clan, as one." he shrugged at Hawlkpool, "yea, i know how horny that sounded, but I think our wolves needs to hear that. To believe it in their hearts.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:53 am

(Wow, kinda missed a good bit)

Feathersoul stared into Rainwhisper's eyes for a long time, before she vaugely began to recognise her. At the mention of her Clanmates for the second time, her memories came flooding back, and she stood. She was still shaken from Mosseybreeze's betrayl, but, with her new found knowlage, she knew that they could prevent more tragities. She watched as Rainwhisper padded out, lieing down next to Nightowl. She smiled bitter-sweetly. She was happy for the fae, but she could feel just a twinge of regret. She shook it off, slipping back into the Medicine Den to catch up on her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Crystals : 478

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue4/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue0/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:12 am

Wind watched Feather vanish into her den. He couldn't know how the vanishment of Mosi had affected her. The two females seemed close or at least friendly towards each other. He stretched and lay down on the ground, feeling the snow cool his belly. He closed his eyes, but he didn't sleep. He just found doing this allow him to pay more attention to the going ons around him. Sometimes ears and nose could give him more information than sight ever could.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue10/80ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:00 pm

Falcon watched Feather go and sighed. At least the camp seemed to be calming down from the whole incident. He lied down, close to the medicine den his head turning to watch everyone and his ears perked. He kept his gaze especially upon the camp entrance his fur tingling. He had seen Nutter go out through there, as well as Mossey and who knew this day could get worse. They could be attacked, Mossey could return or even the crazed dog. You just never know.
The large brute watched and then stood up and stretched yawning. He saw Rainwhisper with Nightowl and smiled, he felt happy for them. He saw Wind, and perked his ears. The other male seemed to be sleeping but his ears were perked and his nose would twitch every so often. Falcon smiled and nodded as he kept looking around. The apprentices appeared to be in the apprentice den, Fire in her own as well as Feather. He hoped they were okay, both of them. He wouldn't stand anything happening to anyone. He yawned and lied down once again, his eyes still fixed upon the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:59 pm

Copperpaw sat up not sleepy at all, he sparkliy trotted out of the apprentices den and sat down. he wriggled his ears and stared up at the sky. he watched as the stars slowly began to appear. he smiled and frowned a little sadly. he glanced over at Falconpaw and blinked his coppery brown eyes in intrest.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue10/80ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:03 pm

Falconpaw felt the burning of eyes upon his pelt. He turned his head to his right and saw Copperpaw. He saw the slight frown the young wolf had and stood up. He padded over and cocked his head, sitting down right in front of him, no more than five inches away. His manner was playful like, always willing to have fun. Falcon could be seen as a huge furry pup but he knew when to be serious. He looked down at the young apprentice. "You alright, little chap?"
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:05 pm

He said in a distant voice "i worry for foxpaw, she hasnt much of a self esteem. She says sorry alot. Shes like a sister to me and i worry for her". he flciked his copper slip of a tail and stared up at the wolf. he was already quite large for an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:19 pm

Firestar yawned and woke up, feeling refreshed and renewed. She padded swiftly out of the leader's den and took a look around. Practically everyone was inside their dens, Wind was lying down and Falconpaw and Copperpaw were talking. She sighed and then began to speak, raising her voice so that it could be heard by everyone in camp.

"I know that this awful thing has affected the Clan, our lives and our friends, but there's always a way out. If we let this sort of bad act overwhelm us then we will be in trouble but I won't allow that to happen. I'm sure you all have good hearts and good intentions. ThunderClan has survived many things like this and it's not going to give up now. I'm not going to give up just because Mosseybreeze has done this terrible thing. I will strive to do my duty by StarClan and to be better than that. We can all try to do well and I'm sure we can. Even in the uttermost darkness, a light always manages to shine." Firestar put emphasis on those few words. "I'm sure we're going to be alright." The firey wolf smiled and then turned to her friend Falconpaw. "Falconpaw, could you step forward, please?"
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:31 pm

Falconpaw looked at Copperpaw, "don't worry pal. All you gotta do is..." He turned to look at Firestar as she spoke. He smiled, she was doing great. She was being strong, just what te clan needed. Strength in its members not only physically but emotionally and mentally as well. Once she finished he turned back to Copperpaw, "All you..." He turned his head, had he heard right? He stood up and looked at Firestar in slight confusion. He padded up to her. "Yes?" His face was puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:38 pm

The firey fae smiled at him. "I, Firestar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Falconpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue3/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:40 pm

Shadowpaw opened her eyes and found that she was the only one in the den. She opened her mouth and gave a rather loud yawn. She got up and stretched. She walked out of her den, in time to hear Firestar's speech. She walked over to where Copperpaw was." hey." she said still a little tired.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:41 pm

Falconpaw's eyes widened. She was kidding right? Surely this was a joke. But looking at her, he smilled. Inside he was jumping around like a pup, in total excitement and yet on the outside he remained calm and respectful. "I do." His words were clear. Like a groom on the day of his wedding, Falconpaw stood he was getting married as well, married to his clan in a symoblic way. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:59 pm

"Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Falconwing, from this moment you will be known as Falconwing. StarClan honors your courage and ingenuity, and we welcome you as a full member of ThunderClan." She inclined her head to Copperpaw and to Shadowpaw who came up to the little group. "Next time, it might be you", she said and winked at the newly named warrior. "You're a warrior now, Falconwing."
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:02 pm

Rainwhisper perked her ear in her sleep and stood up. She had fallen asleep, and accidently had dropped Nightowl when she stood. She smirked slightly. She smiled quickly and padded out of the warriors den. She saw falconpaw and Firestar, she smiled and ran forward. "Falconwing!" Rain couldn't help but wag her tail rapidly, she siled and bounced around in a slightly odd manner. Who knew! My Falconwing. She continued to smile.

Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue3/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:05 pm

Shadowpaw was so happy for Falconpaw. He deserves this she thought. He is going to be an awesome, strong, and loyal warrior. she laughed at the look of total surprise on Falconpaw's face.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Falconwing bowed his head respectively to his leader. "Thank you Firestar." He stood up and though he knew she had a mate, he nudged her shoulder playfully like he used to. He padded away and looked at Rainwhisper. He butter her with his head and smiled. He lied down by her, both very proud.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:10 pm

Feathersoul padded out of the Medicine Den just in time to catch the tail end of Firestar's speech. Her tail wagged slowly. "Falconwing! Falconwing!' she called, congratulating the new warrior. More warriors for ThunderClan. Maybe we'll be alright after all...
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:02 pm

Nodding to Nightowl,she saw Rain come in,and sleep beside him. She grinned ever so sweetly. Looks like Phoenixfire's got some competition. She then glanced at Wind. She sighed. Then flicked her tail. "I'm fine. It's just I'm a little frustrated about Mossy." She shut her eyes. My own apprentice. She shook it away and stood up. Walking out of the den. She cose her won path. It wasn't my fault. She smiled as Falconpaw,now Flaconwing was made a warrior. She cheered on with the rest.
Hawkpool,then noticed Feather's voice. She turned and saw her peeking out. A new gleam in her eyes. She then blinked. She felt the sky slowly darkening. Her breathes like a white loud.
After the ceremony,she glanced at the tree she had spent time in for a long time. She raced up it climbing up to a frost-bitten nest,she sighed. Then shrugged. "I can just look into the distance. I don't have to sleep." She sat,leaning against the tall old tree. It creaking slowly beneath her paws. Watching the wind blow. And the colors of the horizon fall to a dark deep blue.....
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:52 pm

Shadowpaw chanted Falconpaw's new name Falconwing, that name seemed to suit him some how. She walked over to where Falconwing was sitting. " Congratulations on becoming a warrior Falconwing, i know you will be great." she turned to Copperpaw " someday it will be our names that the clan will be chanting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next