Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Left_bar_bleue40/40Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Left_bar_bleue85/100Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Empty
PostSubject: Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze   Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:46 pm

This is the topic for Sunpaw to train with his mentor. If anyone would like to (even wolves in other Clans), feel free to enter!

Roleplay Stats:
(Idea originally by Magmafeather)

Hunting Large Animals[0/60]
Successful: 12 points--Unsuccessful: 5 points

Hunting Medium Animals[0/60]
Successful: 8 points--Unsuccessful: 4 points

Hunting Small Animals[8/60]
Successful: 4 points--Unsuccessful: 2 points

Fishing[0/60]
Successful: 6 points--Unsuccessful: 3 points

Finding Prey[8/60]
Small: Successful, 4 points, unsuccesful, 2 points (if many prey is found at once, then you will recieve points for finding two prey)
Medium/Fish: Successful, 5 points, unsuccessful, 3 points
Large: Successful, 6 points, unsuccesful, 3 points

Finding Herbs[0/60]
Quickly found- 7 points, Not very fast- 4 points, Did not find any- 2 points

Scouting for Predators[0/60]
Found any: 8 points, unsuccessful: 2 points (finding a group of predators will earn the points for finding three, finding a prey-predator will give you half the points)

Offensive Fighting[16/60]
Successful move: 6 points, unsuccessful: 4 points, more may be earned when fighting prey/predators

Defensive Fighting[18/60]
Successful move: 7 points, unsuccesful: 4 points

Problem Solving[0/60]
Solution found quickly: 10 points, Solution found: 8 points, Tried but no solution found: 4 points

~~~~~~~~
Stoatblaze walked over to the river, sitting down. His eyes looked around as he wondered where Sunpaw was. He was proud to get to mentor a new apprentice. With a sigh, he remembered what had happened to his previous apprentice. Shaking his head, he looked around for Sunpaw to train.

Last edited by Stoatblaze on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze   Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:53 pm

(I am two lazy to switch)

Sunpaw walks into the clearing. He turns to look at Stoatblaze. "What are we going to do first." He then looks around at the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Left_bar_bleue40/40Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Left_bar_bleue85/100Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze   Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:24 pm

Stoatblaze looked up as he saw Sunpaw walk into the clearing by the river. "Hello, Sunpaw. Welcome to your training. We can work on what you'd like, such as hunting, fighting, scouting for predators, fishing; anything you'd like to work about." He said, glancing around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze   Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:28 pm

"Can we work on fighting?" Sunpaw asks. He looks around for something to pounce on. "Watch this!" He pounces on a log and grabs it with his claws.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze   Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:30 pm

Stoatblaze looked at his apprentice. "We can work on fighting." The warrior watched as Sunpaw pounced on a log. "Nice job, Sunpaw. How about you try to do that to me also?" He asked, looking at Sunpaw. He had done well with the log, but how would he do against a warrior?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze   Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:41 pm

"Ok Stoatblaze." I get off the log. I run up to the Warrior. I pounce over him turn and land on his back. zHe then pretends to sink his claws into him. He pounces off and trys unbalance stoat.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze   Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:45 pm

Stoatblaze's dark blue eyes looked at Sunpaw as the wolf ran at him. He had leaped into the air, landing onto the warrior's back. Sunpaw had pretended to sink his claws into him before trying to unbalance him. Stoatblaze stepped forward to try and stay balanced, trying to grab onto his apprentice's scruff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze   Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:48 pm

He turns and asks,"How was that Stoatblaze?" I then try again to unbalance Stoat. This time though I go for his hind legs. I fall over and laugh. I turn to Stoatblaze.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Left_bar_bleue25/30Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Left_bar_bleue33/100Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze   Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:53 pm

Stoatblaze looked at his apprentice. "You're doing good so far Sunpaw! How about we try some defense moves?" He said, before Sunpaw had tried to unbalance him. With a yip of surprise, Stoatblaze toppled over. Sunpaw had done the same. Shaking out his fur, the warrior stood up on his paws. As fast as he could, Stoatblaze leaped at Sunpaw to see how the apprentice would react.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze   Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:08 am

I dog out of the way just in time. Looks like my Windclan speed came in handy. I look at Stoat,"What was that." I turn to him and chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Left_bar_bleue25/30Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Left_bar_bleue33/100Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze   Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:14 am

Stoatblaze landed onto the snow as Sunpaw went out of the way. Sneezing as some snow landed on his nose, the orange-tan warrior looked up. "That was a failed attempt at an offensive move. Good work, Sunpaw. I may be part WindClan, but really, I'm not fast at all." Stoatblaze said as he stood up on his paws. He smiled at his apprentice; Sunpaw was a fast learner. He waited to see what Sunpaw would say next, if he wanted to work on more fighting moves or something else other than what they were working on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze   Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:30 am

"Can we hunt Rabbits?" He asks hi mentor. He then starts to look for rabbits. He sniffs one. He gets into a hunters crouch. He stokes up to the rabbit and pounces dealing it a kill bite.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze   Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:20 pm

Stoatblaze nodded, watching Sunpaw search for a rabbit. The yellow-furred apprentice had leaped at and caught a rabbit soon after. "Nice work, Sunpaw. What other prey can you smell?" The wolf asked, looking at the apprentice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze   Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:46 pm

"I smell a hare isn't that faster than a rabbit?" Sunpaw asks his mentor. He then starts to sniff. Soon after he finds the hare but it runs away. With super fast speed he burst affter the hare.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze   Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:04 pm

Stoatblaze glanced at Sunpaw, and nodded. The yellow wolf had found a hare and sprinted after it. Knowing there wasn't much chance he could catch up to them, Stoatblaze walked in a slow trot forward. The tan-orange wolf wondered if his apprentice could actually catch a hare.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstorm
Pup
Swiftstorm

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze   Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:12 pm

He pounces on it and btes its neck. "I did it Stoatblaze I did it!!" He brings the hare over. The hare is big for a hare.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze   Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:15 pm

Stoatblaze walked over to Sunpaw, who had walked over to the warrior. "Good work, Sunpaw! How hard was it to catch the hare? What do you want to work on next?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstorm
Pup
Swiftstorm

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze   Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:21 pm

"It wasn't that hard and I want to learn how to fight." Sunpaw says. His golden eyes gleam with pride. He looks at his mentor.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze   Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:51 pm

Stoatblaze let out a yawn, looking at Sunpaw. "How about we work on fighting later? I can go bury the hare so we can train again. We can bring the hare to camp after we have trained." The warrior said, holding onto the hare and trotting off. He placed some snow on top of it, leaving it by some rocks. The tan wolf looked around, and moved downwind of Sunpaw. As quiet as he could be, and carefully also, Stoatblaze walked forward. He hoped Sunpaw wouldn't notice him; he was going to see how his apprentice did in surprise. Before he could see the yellow apprentice, Stoatblaze rolled around in the snow to cover up his fur and so he would blend in. He walked towards Sunpaw's direction, and as soon as he could find where Sunpaw was, he quietly jumped at the apprentice, not letting out a growl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze   Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:45 pm

He pretends to play dead when his mentor jumps on top of him. He then slithers away like a snake. "Nice try Stoatblaze." I look at him and wonder if he thought I did good.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze   Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:45 pm

Stoatblaze slightly released his hold on Sunpaw as he felt the apprentice go limp, letting out a growl as he moved away. "Nice work, though we're not done yet." He said, leaping at Sunpaw once more. He hoped his apprentice would practice a defense move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze   Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:02 pm

I tryed to jump out of the way. But I failed. I let my body go limp and then kick up. I then get away and climb a tree
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze   Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:59 pm

Stoatblaze watched as his apprentice tried to jump out of the way, but to no avail. The apprentice had then gone limp, kicking up. Trying to avoid being hit, Stoatblaze stepped back. Sunpaw had ran towards a tree, and Stoatblaze padded after him. "Nice work, Sunpaw, want to work on scouting for predators now? You can practice battle moves on the way. I will be nearby though, as it could be dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze   Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunpaw training with Stoatblaze
Page 1 of 1