Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
StormClan Camp - Page 37 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

StormClan Camp

Go down 
+71
Brewingpup
Raccoontail
Barkclaw
Lightpaw
Bluepaw.
Opalwing
Rainclaw
Silktuft
Copperstream
Gentlestar
Lilypup
Blackwidow
Swiftstreak
Ghostpaw
Spangledstar
Ripplestone
Dovepaw
Whitestorm
Raven
Amber
Stormtussle
Raggedfur
Blazestorm
Grizzlypaw
Squirrelpup
Fernshade
Magmafeather
Dewstorm
Nightpup
Riverpup
Skyfeather
Mammothpup
Purefeather
Direstar
Hawk
Bluespirit
Thunderpaw
Foxpaw
Tealpaw
Tallfeather
Brackenspirit
Frost
Ebonyfur
Nightfall
Duskfang
Thornbreeze
Apachewind
Dolphinpaw
Toadpaw
Nightowl
Twistedfoot
Brindlepup
Achakpaw
Fangclaw
Graystar
Eagleflight
Snowstorm
Silverheart
Honeysplash
Feathersoul
Thistlepaw
Heatherstar
Dusktail
Sparrowheart
Creekfire
Shadestar
Darkclaw
Lunalight
Barkstripe
Slyshadow
Cougarpaw
75 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cougarpaw
Apprentice
Cougarpaw

Crystals : 51

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue11/100StormClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

StormClan Camp - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:02 am

First topic message reminder :

From the old StormClan post:

The StormClan camp is surrounded by prickly bushes and is well protected against outsiders. It is in the middle of a forest, a cross between ShadowClan and RiverClan camps. The nature of this causes the camp to become misty on particularly humid days. The leader's den are two big rocks that balance each other, creating a tunnel which is relatively large in nature. Plant matter hangs over the entrance and shields the inside from view. The elder's den is a large thorn bush, hollowed in the inside for comfort. It is well protected. The warriors den is an abandoned fox den which lost the scent of its previous owners long ago. The den has been expanded further by its new warrior inhabitants and is large enough for all of the warriors of the Clan. Beside this den is the apprentices den, which is a tree trunk which had fallen over long ago in a storm and over time was hollowed out by the elements. The nursery is similar to the Elder's den, as it is well protected by thorns and has a secure wall.

(Found by Silentpaw, above den ideas by Silentpaw)

Owlscreech's post:

Owlscreech shook himself and gave darkpup a good hard stare warning him to be quiet. he then regarded skyfeather for a few moments before saying "Slypaw, go fetch some moss and wet it then bring it here, Skyfeather needs a drink". he fluffed up his fur then stood turning he noted his sister glancing around for someone and rolled his eyes irritably. he lashed his tail and stomped over toward shadestar he sat down and said in an iron voice "all of Skyfeathers pups are small, very small and not a single one came out nose first the way starclan intended pups to do. I have a feeling that these are illegitimate pups. the question is what are you going to do about it". his amber eyes watched shadestar, he personally would go back to shadowclan when the two clans split up again.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Crystals : 703

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue5/30StormClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue30/100StormClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:05 pm

Whitestone felt quite angry at redpup, but he was just a kid. "Oh snap." The male said before darting out the camp. "Make sure the rest stay in camp please." The male said before disappearing out the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

Crystals : 184

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue8/30StormClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:09 pm

Twistedpaw glanced at Whitestone as he walked out of the clearing. She nodded, limping over to where Redpup was. "If you try climbing a tree again, and fall, I'm not going to be the one who helps you." She said, her voice a bit of a snarl. The wolf would rather be out of the camp, helping find Sunpup, though these pups required someone to watch them.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue16/20StormClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue0/0StormClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:23 pm

Redpup smirked. "I didn't believe in medicine anyways." He flicked his tail. "Who are you anyways? I'm Redpup."
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue5/30StormClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue30/100StormClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:27 pm

WhiteStone came rushing to a hult panting. "Oh man Oh man Oh man..." He rushed to twistedpup side counting the pups. "Sunpup had disappeared I trying tracking him down and he's scent disappeared with some strange dog scents. The male said frustrated with himself.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue8/30StormClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:31 pm

Twistedpaw gazed down at the younger pup. "You're going to like being a warrior then." She said, sarcastically in response to the pup's sentence. "I'm Twistedpaw; the medicine wolf in training for the Clan." She said to the pup. She looked up as she noticed Whitestone, her eyes wide. "That's not right, I wonder if the dogs took him?" She looked up at Whitestone.
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:36 pm

WhiteStone was freaking out a little normally he was a cool cucumber most of the time. "That's what I'm thinking but the scent just vanishes." The male said then he looked at the remaining pup. He stood up. "All pups in the camp get back inside the nursery... Now!!" The male growled loudly vibrating through the camp. "I have to inform Graystar or shadestar." The male said to twistedpaw. He hoped that lunalight pups listen to him with a missing pup he didn't want others to go missing also.

Last edited by WhiteStone on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:42 pm

Twistedpaw's amber eyes glanced at Whitestone as he started to speak. "It does seem like the dogs took him." She said in her normal voice. "It would be a good idea for a warrior to guard the camp." The wolf added. "And if you're going to tell the leaders, I'll come with you." She added once more.
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Crystals : 340

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue5/20StormClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:45 pm

Bluepup followed her sister to the warrior's den. She didn't like it there either. She prefered the nursery near her mother's warm body or somewhere out in the wild. She looked at her brother Redpup and padded to him. The long tailed creature poked his nose with her paw and smiled. It was kinda strange and unusual because she expressed her words with actions. She could talk she just didn't want to, not yet. Whitestone seemed worried for something or someone. The pup looked at her brother and sister then nudged them both to the nursery.

(Lunalight)
The young fae licked Barkpup's forehead then nuzzled him softly before placing her head back on her paws. Three were out exploring the camp with Whitestorm and three were here, some sleeping other talking. It was nice to see that her pups are starting frienships with the others. That ment alot for her. She blinked few times looking at the entrance of the nursery, waiting for her pups returning.
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Crystals : 115

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue15/20StormClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue28/100StormClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:45 pm

Lightpup aporoached Twistedpaw, she seemed to carry the aroma of the medicine den. Curious, she pawed her tail.
"Hey im Lightpup! Do you live there?" She asked flicking her tail towards the medicine wolf den.
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:52 pm

Whitestone flicked he's ear. "Not now lightpup I'm sorry but you have to go back to the nursery immediately." The male said in a more calm tone hoping that he pup would just do what he said. "Come on then Twistedpaw let's talk with Graystar." The male said glancing over to redpup gesturing to him to go back to the nursery as bluepup headed there already.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:53 pm

Twistedpaw looked down at a pup. She felt her tail pawed, and supposed that the pup wanted to speak to her. "I'm Twistedpaw and yes, I live in that den; it's the medicine wolves' den." She said back to the pup; her voice was a bit angry, as she didn't know why Sunpup would just go out of the camp. The StormClan wolf nodded to Whitestone as he said they'd go speak to a leader.
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue15/20StormClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue28/100StormClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:55 pm

"Wow! What do you do in there?" Lightpup asked looking up at the apprentice with light blue eyes. She wanted to know where those scents came from, and what they did. Lightpup was so curious that she didnt notice Twistedpaw's paw.
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue5/20StormClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:56 pm

Bluepup frowned at Twistedpaw. Whitestone's calm voice made her growl stop just before it reaches her throat. She nudged her sister again pointing at the nursery. Their mom would be worried if she finds out that a pup disappeared. Even though she wanted her simblings to be in save, she already planned to do an explore on her own without letting anyone know or notice this.
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:59 pm

WhiteStone felt more calme as Twistedpaw was with him. The male looked for graystar, she was near the leaders den. "Hey Graystar I have really bad news to tell you, its really actually an emergancy." The male said as he sat infront of the pretty grey female.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:01 pm

Twistedpaw looked at Bluepup as she noticed the young pup's frown. Looking back to Lightpup, she let out a deep breath. There was a lot happening at once; she found it hard to speak to both Whitestone and Lightpup. "We help injured wolves, and keep all of our herbs in there. It's also where I spend most of my time." She said to the pup. "I've got to go now, though I can speak to you after." She said to Lightpup, padding after Whitestone.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:08 pm

Graystar let out a yawn from where she was, looking around the camp. She looked up as she noticed Whitestone and the medicine wolf apprentice approach her. "Hi Whitestone." She said to the warrior. She blinked at what he said next. "What's happened?" The wolf asked, her golden eyes looking around the camp for signs of anything that would be of danger to the Clan or the wolves in it.
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:12 pm

Lightpup was dissapointed when the apprentice walked away. The brown pup was interested in helping the injured a bit. Seeing Bluepup, she padded up to her.
"Where to now?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:15 pm

The male had a blank face, which was he's worried face. He looked at the leader before taking a big breath. "Well I took Lunalight's pups out of the nursery to give her a break.. And erm I gave them a tour not knowing that sunpup had left camp. When I was alerted by Twistedpaw that sunpup ran out of camp, I tracked him down till he's scent disappeared with strange dog scents lingering around." The white warrior said kind of sad even though sunpup wasn't lunalight's pup he could help but feel it was he's fault.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:22 pm

Graystar looked at the warrior, not knowing what he'd say as he started to talk. "Oh, that's terrible. We should have more warriors guarding the camp." She said at first. "It's good that you tried tracking him. I don't know where dogs go to; they could have brought him anywhere." She twitched her tail, and tried to wonder what they could do to get the pup back. They couldn't go to the Twolegplace, so there weren't much choices.
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:23 pm

The blue pup blinked as she pointed at the nursery with her nose. She took a step forward to the safe castle as she waited for her sister and brother to follow. She did not want them to get into trouble. Infact her pretending that she is not planning anything seemed pretty real. One day she would sure become a smart warrior until then the only thing she though of was how to sneak out and explore.
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:28 pm

The white male looked at the gray leader. "Well I got up to the Stormclan and thunderclan boarder." The male said. "I think the dogs came from thunderclan territory." The male said. "I'm pretty sure thunderclan has had dog issues not that long ago." The male said to the grey female.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:37 pm

The gray wolf nodded to Whitestone. "It could be, the dogs might have come from ThunderClan. When RiverClan was still here, there were dogs occasionally there as well; they might still be in that part of the territory." She said as she tried to guess where the dogs were from. "In any case, I don't know if there's anything we're able to do other than patrol the border." The gray wolf replied. She really wanted to do more, and to actually find Sunpup; but going to the Twolegplace was synonymous with attacking a mountain lion.
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:43 pm

The white brute wondered what they could do. He wondered if he should travel to thunder and ask them if they had seen dogs or if pups had gone missing. But the he quickly shook he's head probably not a good idea. Whitestone had nothing to say but sigh. "Hold on ill be back in a bit, Twistedpaw can you check on Lunalight and alert her of what happened." The male said before nodding to both females and leaving camp.

-TC camp-
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Crystals : 275

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue2/20StormClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue0/100StormClan Camp - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:20 pm

Goldenpaw's ears perked. She will go too! She trotted off, a distance away from Whitestone. She wagged.
TC camp
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com/
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:23 pm

Twistedpaw looked towards Whitestone as he spoke to her. She nodded, padding over to Lunalight. "Watch those pups of yours, Sunpup was taken by a dog." She told the queen. She wanted to be in ThunderClan's territory, in case those warriors decided to attack Whitestone, but for now she would stay here. It wasn't like she could help if that did happen, regardless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormClan Camp
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next