Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
StormClan Camp 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

StormClan Camp

Go down 
+49
Blackwidow
Bane
Silktuft
Nightsky
Silverstone
Silentwhisper
Dolphinpaw
Hawk
Sunblaze
Leopardpaw.
Feathersoul
Honeysplash
Cougarpaw
Silverheart
Grizzlypaw
Owlflight
Lunalight
Icepaw
Dracopaw
Whitestorm
Thrushheart
Barkclaw
Thunderpaw
Blackpup
Riverpup
Nightpup
Aurorapaw
Shadowclaw
Graystar
Morningsun
Ravenclaw
Lightpaw
Tornadopaw
Snowstorm
Crystalheart
Pandapup
Raven
Silkstream
Twistedfoot
Gentlestar
Creekfire
Dewstorm
Reddust
Mistheart
Shadestar
Fernshade
Mintpup
Bluepaw.
Minkpaw
53 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue2/20StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:16 pm

After Redpaw led Swiftpaw to her nest, she smiled with appreciation. "Thank you," She woofed, before curling up in a fluffy cream-and-silver ball.
Swiftpaw had to admit, she seemed like a combination between a fox and a coyote. But she thought tht was unique about her; The fox build, and the coyote coloration.

(Gaaah I hate laptops!!! XU I might also go back on EFA; I'm in a place where the computer doesn't work, and I'm on my older brother's laptop. That happens to be very annoying.)
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Crystals : 340

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue5/20StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:35 pm

Bluepaw was like a doll in her brother's paws. She continued staring around while she was dragged out. Suddenly the young apprentice stared at Redpaw's red eyes with hers. "Um.. I.. uh.. yeah I'm alrighty." she said as she smiled. Man I have to step back on the ground the blue wolf thought. "So how have you been? What happened while I was gone?" the fae asked trying to change the topic.
Back to top Go down
Mintpup

Mintpup

Crystals : 27

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue0/10StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue0/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:40 pm

Mintpup observed the older pup's tecnique and waited for one of her brothers to attack. When two more asked to join she listened to the replies. Dewpup had a point, but the others didn't seem to like it as much. The less number of teams would be easier on her mind. After all she was just a pup and having to worry about fighting against 4 others frightened her. Her gaze rested between Dewpup and the two other pups. Hopefully they would settle this the easy way.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue30/30StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue45/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:08 pm

Redpaw frowned. "Thunderclannsers came. Along with some stupid loner. They joined,and its annoying." He gave a loud snort and sat down."[/b]
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue15/15StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Shadestar emerged from his den, blinking in the sudden sunlight that came as a surprise to eyes used to darkness. Wolves moved back and forth from one place to another, another normal day in StormClan camp. The male would not even begin to realize what would happen soon enough that would tear the forest apart.

With grumpy thoughts on his mind, the older wolf moved onto the announcement rock and howled, signifying that others should come and listen to what he had to say. The male looked down at all of them, seeing many familiar faces that had stuck with him since the beginning... And had been here for quite a while. Others were new and slightly unfamiliar that would hopefully accept the role given to them and follow their elders. "There are many ceremonies to do today, Shadestar said, "Redpaw, Mistheart Aurapaw, Thunderpup, Silkpup, and Dewpup please step forwards."

He watched as the six wolves stepped forward, taking their place in line. "I, Shadestar, leader of StormClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn. Redpaw and Aurapaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?" He waited for them to say the affirmative, and then continued. "Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Redpaw, from this moment you will be known as Reddust, and Aurapaw will be known as Aurafrost. StarClan honors your courage and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full members of StormClan."

His attention then turned to the three pups standing there. "From this moment, until they have earned their warrior names, these apprentices shall be known as Silkpaw, Thunderpaw, and Dewpaw. Mistheart, you will be mentor to this Silkpaw, Reddust will be mentor to Dewpaw, and I will be mentor to Thunderpaw. You are all true and trusted warriors, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentices."

Last edited by Shadestar on Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:18 pm

Redpaw lifted his head and watched Shadestar. Wonder whats up...? He blinked in surprise as he was called. [i]My warrior ceremony huh?"[/b] The brown apprentice stood up and took his place under the rock.
Back to top Go down
Mistheart

Mistheart

Crystals : 54

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue3/10StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue4/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:25 pm

Mistheart heard the call that came from Shadestar, the older leader whom she respected. She sat down near the announcement rock, glad to hear that there would be ceremonies that day and that it showed the clan moving on. Mistheart had noticed the pups had been, well, pups for a while and was glad to hear that they would be apprentice. She couldn't help but wonder if she was getting an apprentice that day. Her eyes filled with curiosity. She said nothing as she usually did. She was, in one way or anther, cautious of her surroundings. If they heard her voice, they would understand how timid she was and it scared her. She wanted them all to think she was just silent and strong as usual. She had a small smile to her, they all needed a good ceremony to get through, she remembered her own Warrior ceremony, and her apprentice ceremony. Everything had been so new and exciting to her. Now, she was just a loyal warrior and one who would serve the clan to the best of her ability. She was shocked to hear that she had been given an apprentice to train. She padded over to Silkpaw so they could touch noses and accustomed to the tradition in the ceremonies. A twinge of excitement went down her spine, it was her first apprentice and she was determined not to fail in training her. She compiled in her mind what she thought she should focus on first, and what she needed to control. She needed to make sure not to overwork her, but be productive with their training. It would all be fine, Mistheart just was always worried.
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue4/10StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue11/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:32 pm

Fernshade wrote:
Redpaw lifted his head and watched Shadestar. Wonder whats up...? He blinked in surprise as he was called. My warrior ceremony huh? The brown apprentice stood up and took his place under the rock.

(I'll need to edit it now)

He blinked and nodded to Shadestar. "Yes,I do." He flicked his tail and was even more surprise. I'm getting an apprentice?! And that half-blood is it?! The newly made warrior grumbled as he touched noises with Dewpaw. "Tiur around the territory. Want to go or not?"
Back to top Go down
Dewstorm
Young Warrior

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue9/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (9/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Dewpaw cheered her new 'friends" new name. Turning and padding towards her mentor she touched noses with him. Looking towards Thunderpaw and Silkpaw she smiled. 'That would be nice. Yes, please!"

Thunderpaw smied as he wagged is tail frantcally.  A leader as his mentor was the warmest welcome he could get. Sighing, he looked towards sikkpup. Gesturing with his tail that he was happy.

Sorry lame post on tablet haha
Back to top Go down
Creekfire
Warrior
Creekfire

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue5/30StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue40/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:55 pm

Creekfire watched in slight disappointment as Redpaw stalked away. He can be so fiesty sometimes... The large masculine stood, heading towards the familier figure of Goldenrod. He stopped, suddenly, as Shadestar's howl rang through the clearing. The gray warrior padded beneath StormClan's gathering rock, his broad head tilted upward in expectation as the aging black leader recited the ceremonies. pb["Aurafrost! Reddust! Thunderpaw! Dewpaw! Silkpaw!"[/b] he called, a small smile appearing on his mussel that Aurafrost was now a warrior. He was taken aback, however, as Shadestar announced he would be mentoring. He's getting a bit...old. I hope he can still handle an apprentice fine... Setting his shoulders, he waited respectively for any follow-up announcements.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:06 pm

Reddust sighed and flicked his tail. "Come in. Lets go." The brown male turned around and headed towards the Burn't sycamore at a brisk pace. He snorted and though to himself.
-Burnt Sycamore-
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:23 pm

Dolphinpaw listened to the ceremonies. She would have to wait so she could talk to one of the leaders about joining the clan. She still wanted too even if nobody wanted her too. She wondered why they were being like that, new members joining a clan was always a good thing. She groomed her silvery gray fur, smoothing down the tufts of fur sticking out.
Back to top Go down
Mistheart

Mistheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:35 pm

Mistheart smiled after her and Silkpaw had touched noses, and she knew that they were going to do it right. They were going to train under the right circumstances and who knew, maybe they could be good friends in the end. "Would you like to go see the territory or do you want to eat first?" The gentle and rather quite female said with a slightly timid voice. Mistheart remembered when she had first become an apprentice, she had been oddly hungry after the ceremony, and she herself had asked to eat, but her mentor hadn't allowed it and when she got back she had eaten a vole and a mouse, in other words, a whole ton. There is so much they don't know about me. I can do this. Her thoughts whirled around her and she had a determination inside her that would be hard, if not impossible, to get rid of.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

Crystals : 184

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue8/30StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (8/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:50 pm

[Sorry if I might have missed something that happened in my post, I did my best to read the pages I missed]

Twistedfoot watched as Lightpaw had brought over the horsetail and applied it to Shadowclaw's wound. The warrior had woken up soon after, and after some other words, Twistedfoot heard Shadowclaw reply with a 'thanks'. She nodded to Shadowclaw, listening as she heard Lightpaw's response. Shadowclaw had gone into the medicine wolves' den soon after. After some time Lightpaw had gone over to her brother, and Twistedfoot yawned slightly, deciding to tell Lightpaw she'd done an excellent job helping Shadowclaw later. The medicine wolf heard something about another wolf wanting to join StormClan; also from ThunderClan. Twistedfoot didn't pay much attention, instead sitting down by the medicine den.
Back to top Go down
Mistheart

Mistheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:03 pm

Mistheart had a kind smile to her when she remembered she was new to mentoring. She figured she should ask a more experienced warrior for advice, and who better than her dead sister's former mate. She paused briefly, looking at her apprentice and saying a few words. "I'll be one moment, I have to talk to someone." She said, it was silently. She padded over to Creekfire, a small little smile to her white muzzle. "Creekfire, I know you have a lot of experiance with apprentice. I was wondering if you had any tips? This is my first apprentice." She said rather shyly. Her white fur was calmed and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Silkstream
Young Warrior

Crystals : 157

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue7/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:46 pm

Silkpup boucned up to Shadestar when he called her name. Oh boy! She was an apprentice! Now she was Silkpaw! Silk smiled a wide grin at Mistheart, her new mentor as she touched noses to her. When Mist asked if they would eat or explore first, Silkpaw thought quietly"Well... im not that hungry! Exploring it is!" She cheered. Watching as Mistheart walked away for a moment, Silkpaw trembled with excitment as she glanced at Thunderpaw. They were apprentices! This was the happiest day of her life!
Back to top Go down
Mistheart

Mistheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:53 pm

-DELETED-

Last edited by Mistheart on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Creekfire
Warrior
Creekfire

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue5/30StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue40/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:54 pm

(I think this is Creek's second or third apprentice that has been assigned to him...)

Creekfire stood, shaking out his short gray pelt. The large warrior turned his head, spying Mistheart padding towards him. "Hello, Mistheart," he said with a friendly dip of his broad head. He listened silently as she spoke. "Ah. Well, when I got my first apprentice, I was pretty nervous myself. The best advise anyone can give you is to keep a clear head and concentrate on what you're teaching." He looked up, smiling after her as she returned to her energetic apprentice.

Last edited by Creekfire on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dewstorm
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:55 pm

She'll have... happier... moments. Sighing Thunder nudged his friend, thinking of an idea. "Could I train with you and your mentor for a bit? I know Shadestar's probably busy, doin' leader stuff y'know." Even though he had an accent he loved it and he hoped that his voice wouldn't change growing up- or well, at least, partially growing up -with Clan wolves.
Back to top Go down
Mistheart

Mistheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:57 pm

"Thanks Creekfire!" Mistheart said excitingly. Mistheart sighed and saw as her apprentice seemed to be bubbling with energy. "Actually, I'll ask you later, I need to take my energetic apprentice out for exloring." She said it with a chuckle. She loved apprentices because they were always so energetic and eager to learn. She had found that she was the same way when she was an apprentice, she had no idea what happened, but somehow warriors always seemed to be bolder and maybe a bit more depressing. Unless depressing wasn't the right word.... oh well, she would figure it out later. She smiled and headed back to the apprentice, a smile on her face. "Come on Silkpaw, let's start wit the river." She said with a smile as she turned to pad out of camp knowing her apprentice was right behind her.

-The River-

Last edited by Mistheart on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silkstream
Young Warrior

Crystals : 157

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue7/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:57 pm

Silkpup grinned as her mentor padded over and said they would go to the river. Springing up happily, the silver apprentice bounced right behind Mistheart. Her eyes gleamed with excitment as she seemed to hop with each step. When Thudnerpaw asked her if tehy coudl train together, Silkpaw nodded and spritned off to the river.
-River-
Back to top Go down
Dewstorm
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:01 pm

Thunderpaw nodded as Silkpaw nodded. Sighing he began to dash after the young fae. He quickly caught up to her and he breathed in her sweet scent. He knew this would be fun.

-lamepost- -river-
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue2/20StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:52 pm

Swiftpaw woke up from her sleep. She stretched, yawned, and shook her pelt. Just to make sure, she licked herself over, then stalked out of the den, her nose to the ground and her ears alart. Swiftpaw lifted her head every one and awhile, to get the dirt and and fur off of her nose. "Darn loose soil..." She growled, shaking her head to clear off the dirt. The apprentice snorted and continued to walk on to..... nowhere. Silktuft was busy (EFA really...), and so Swift had no clue what to do. 'I'll find something. Something to do....' Swiftpaw thought to herself, sitting down in the center of camp, her head hanging.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Apprentice
Raven

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue5/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:08 pm

☁ RAVEN ☁

Raven listened to the ceremonies from the den. She flicked her ears and rolled her eyes slightly. 'Hooray... Fewer bodies in the nursery, my lucky day...' Standing up from her finished meal and feeling rather bored, the dark female glanced around the camp. she wasn't one for too much activity or talking but she still felt the desire to be around someone else. Raven cursed herself for being so needy but everyone needed to have a friend sometimes. Her dark eyes glanced around the camp, most of the new apprentices were leaving and she had not much to do, so with a bored sigh she resumed her position of laying down and watching everything with boredom.
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Crystals : 46

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp Left_bar_bleue5/100StormClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:24 am

Aurafrost flicked her ears and lifted her head high with pride as her name was announced, she glanced over and shot a cool cold glance at crystalheart. She swanned over to dolphinpaw or whatever her name was and smirked, she cuffed the smaller wolf over the head and snickered "Shadestar will never accept a stupid thunderclanner" her voice was harsh and cold. She glanced over at Crystalheart and smirked, the stupid mute wolf still hadn't replied. She walked up and clamped her teeth down on the white wolfs ear growling "get out of our camp you traitor, you betrayed your clan how do we know that you won't betray us"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

StormClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormClan Camp
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next