Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SunClan Camp - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+67
Shadowclaw
Jaime
Barkstripe
Weedpaw
Crystalheart
Feathersoul
Adderfang
Angelfeather
Streampup
Swiftstorm
Owlflight
Fawnlight
Emeraldpup
Okamiamaterasu
Graywind
Hurricanefang
Brambleberry
Duke
Pandapup
Frost
Yuri
Redpaw
Brewingpup
Ottersky
Silverpaw
Sophie
Dolphinpaw
Snowstorm
Graystar
Twistedfoot
Cougarpaw
Rainheart
Thistlepaw
Snowstar
Gentlestar
Lavaplume
Grizzlypaw
Raccoontail
Pinedusk
Fernshade
Amberwing
Lilypup
Nightshade
Moonshadow
Breakdown
Blackwidow
Tigerfern
Thunderstrike- Bane
Spangledstar
Opalwing
Pigpup
Batwing
Ripplestone
Thunderfang
Spartafury
Dovepaw
Stoatblaze
Aurorapaw
Hawk
Dusktail
Ghostpaw
Spottedheart
Scarletsoul
Heatherstar
Jadefeather
Brokenglare
Ebonyfur
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/40SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:34 am

First topic message reminder :

SunClan Camp - Page 2 Loughrigg%20Fell%20Panorama_011_small

The sunclan camp is made up of a large cave that has smaller caves branching off it, the leaders den is situatied at the back of the cave the apprentices den and thewarriors den are closest to the entrance of the cave and the nursery and the elders den are set neatly on the left wall., the medicine den is down a bit of a tunnel into a large inner cave that has a small water source and a little light pouring down from a small opening in the inner cave.. outside the cave is a large flat patch of dirt and stones used for sunnings selves and teh fresh kill pile. to the side of the large patch of flat area there is a tall treestump where the leader holds clan meetings.

~Ebony's post~
Ebonyfur's eyes lit up as she saw a silhouette of her beloved. She smiled softly to Aurorapup. "Huh? You see him too?"she tilted her head. The former medicine wolf smiled to her mate before he left for StarClan. "Take care."she murmured. She looked to Aurorapup. "She saw him...she has been destined to be a medicine wolf then..."thought the fae to herself. "That was your father who came to visit you."said the wolf to her pup.

Nightpup opened his currently blue eyes. He tilted his head. "I don't see anyone."he said. "Hey sis, what does he look like?"he asked. The male bouncing up and down like a ball.

Last edited by Ebonyfur on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:42 am

(Hate you all just saying! I would never kill Ripplestar! This is Mossey btw Smile )
Back to top Go down
Spartafury
Young Warrior
Spartafury

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:47 pm

(thats rude mossey its just blinking rp!)
Keaflight grunted baring her teeth saying "she defied Direstar before he died, she probbaly drovehim to it! deranged female" she growled "now she seeks to steal ripplestar away so that mossey or her idiotbrother can become leader". she let out a defiant snort and said "she should be punished for what she did to Direstar"
Back to top Go down
Thunderfang
Young Warrior
Thunderfang

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:57 pm

Thunderpaw ran in, slowly and tiredly. He panted up to keaflight, wanting answers. What was going on? With a heavy pant he looked up at the grizzled fae and sighed, "What is happening?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:51 pm

Mosseybreeze ran into camp. SHe could here them talking about her. SHe ran to the warrior den. She wasn't going to talk to any one
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18/30SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:57 pm

Ripplestar returned to camp and looked around, she said in a almost shaky voice "Shadowstorm, Stoatblaze and Ebonyfur, you are the older warriors of sunclan, come with me to diresta- i mean my den". she flickedher ears and walked toward her new den. she had things to think about.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/30SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:34 pm

Shadowstorm followed Ripplestar into her den. The new name he could have received if he had not been injured. He pushed that out of his mind as he sat down. Ripplestar, Direstar told me that once Tigerpaw had been trained, he would allow me to retire to the elders den. I am confident that my forth apprentice was trained well and I ask you make her a warrior." He requested before they started to talk.
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18/30SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:37 pm

She nodded saying quietly "of course shadowstorm, i will give her her name, Thunderpaws name as well". as there was noone else in the cave she smiled slightly "you haveeyes for my sister Keaflight yes?". she smiled slyly before becoming serious "its about what happened with direstar before he died, Mosseybreeze and thistlepaw"
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/30SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:50 pm

Shadowstorm gave a small nod, he did not want to talk about Keaflight right now, just what Ripplestar had to say. "Maybe so, but what is it you needed to talk to me about. Did something happen between them?" He asked the leader.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:53 pm

"well you and the other two older wolves of the clan, Direstar had planned a battle, unneeded i know but Mossey outrightly defied him and attempted to attack him, Thistlepaw attacked his father also. I dont know about you but that shows a lot of disrespect for clan laws". she flicked her black tip of her tail and she said "i want your advice"
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:57 pm

Shadowstorm was shocked, the clan was in chaos. "If they attacked the leader, they cannot stay. I heard that you took Mosseybreeze with you instead of Brackenspirit when you went to receive your nine lives. They must be banished." He said, it was the warrior code that was broken.
Back to top Go down
Batwing

Batwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:58 pm

Fernshade shook everything off. She sat up and padded out to the entrance of the den. She flicked her tail as Ripplestar called the older wolves in the clan. Fern blinked and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/40SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:08 am

EbonyFur nodded. "Stay out of trouble."she said to her pups. The warrior went into the leaders den. "Yes?"she asked. The fae was the oldest of the clan, considering how she had been a warrior whilst everyone else either an apprentice or pup. "I'm with Shadowstorm."said the fae with cold eyes of hatred. "She's the reason why."she muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:53 am

Mosseybreeze looked around for Ripplestone. She then saw them go into her den. They were probably going to banish her. She ran to the the warrior den.
Back to top Go down
Pigpup
Pup

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Pigpup walked out of the nursery to see wolfs gathered. She saw all kinds of wolves. She walked up to one (Mosseybreeze). "Hi I am Pigpup who are you?" She noticed all the wolves smelt the same.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:01 pm

Stoatblaze looked up as he heard his name mentioned, and he walked into Ripplestar's new den. Sitting down next to her he listened as she asked about Mosseybreeze and one of Direstar's sons. "I'm not sure if we should send them away. It could be that their problem is- was, with Direstar, and not the Clan." He said, his dark blue eyes serious rather than how they usually were. "We'll have new warriors with Tigerpaw and Thunderpaw, and the apprentices, as well as with the new pups, though getting rid of warriors which could join other Clans and make them larger than us might not be a good idea." He added, still debating whether it would be a good idea to banish them. "I will support whatever descision you make, Ripplestar." The tan warrior said, looking at Shadowstorm and Ebonyfur before he looked back at the new leader of the Clan.
Back to top Go down
Opalwing
Warrior
Opalwing

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/30SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Ripplestar flicked her ears thinking to herself, she nodded and said "Mosseybreeze will be made an apprentice again for her punishment, when she has proven to the clan that she is responsible and trustworthy enough for the clan she will be made a warrior again, as for thistlepaw he will be confined to camp and be without a mentor as well as being held back from his warrior ceremony". she blinked her blue blue eyes wondering what her advisors would say.
Back to top Go down
Spangledstar
Clan Leader
Spangledstar

Crystals : 36

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:01 pm

Fawnpaw sighed as she put her supplies away. After the battle had been called off she had grumbled about how she'd wasted some of the cobweb supplies due to so much getting stuck to the beech leaves and her fur. At least the spider silks weren't hard to collect. Finally, the fae got all the herbs back into their places. With a triumphant smile, the apprentice picked up some chamomile flowers to and made her way out of the den to check on Ripplesto- star. The she-wolf had traveled to Mouthermouth to receive her nine lives. Fawnpaw padded over to the leader's den and went in slowly only to see some of the older warriors in the den with Ripplestar. "Oh, sorry," she mumbled around the plant, "Am I interrupting?"
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Ripplestar looked up and shook her head "no we were finished anyways" she gave Fawnpaw a kind smile and walked over to her asking "how are you finding being a medicine wolf Fawnpaw?". she was genuinley interested in the young wolfs chosen path. she perkedher ears at the young wolf waiting for her reply "also did you want to talk to me about anything"
Back to top Go down
Spangledstar
Clan Leader
Spangledstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:15 pm

Fawnpaw smiled and sat the flowers down at her paws. "It's great," she said with a nod, "A little tough, of course, but I expected that much from the position." The she-wold sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws, careful not to rustle the flowers. "I came over to ask you how you're feeling after your journey to Mouthermouth. And also to give you these," she nosed the herb over towards Ripplestar, "They'll give you strength."
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:27 pm

She nodded and chewed and swallowed the herbs, she rose her head and said to Fawnpaw, "are you up for an excursion onto Stormclan land?". The leader onthe way back from themoonstone had already begun forming her own ideas in her mind. she connected various ideas and made up her mind. The first female leader of sunclan was not going to give up.
Back to top Go down
Spangledstar
Clan Leader
Spangledstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:33 pm

Fawnpaw's ears perked up at Ripplestar's question and her head cocked to the side. "Sure, but what for?" she questioned. They had just gotten out of a battle with the Clan, she doubted they would be welcome onto the territory. StromClan most likely wouldn't want t o see a SunClan wolf until the gathering at least.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:36 pm

"To offer peace... and an idea" she smiled demurely, Ripplestar was intelligence hidden under a eye fluttering female. she looked around for amberwing and tsked noticing that she was out of camp. "i have some things to deal with first" she leapt up onto the stump shifting uncomfortably and said "all those who are old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a clan meeting"
Back to top Go down
Spangledstar
Clan Leader
Spangledstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:42 pm

Fawnpaw nodded at the leader, "Okay, I'll join you." She followed Ripplestar as she exited the den and padded into the clearing in front of the stump. She sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws once more, giving all of her attention to Ripplestar as she spoke. The fae waited for the meeting to begin as well as for her Clan members to join her.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Crystals : 131
Location : A place where the moon never sets and where darkness rises

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:45 pm

(tOO LAZY TO SWITCH!)

Thunderpaw was still confused but hearing the words for a clan meeting he placed his rump upon the ground and looked up at Ripple. He shook his head, not wanting to question anything. The male simply looked up at the female, his ears flattened against his head. Thunder waited.

(Total writers block)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9394061/1/Deshi-Basara
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:53 pm

Watching the clan gather beneath her Ripplestar was struck with fear what if she couldnt protect the clan from the dangers of the forest?her heart tightned and her voice sounded thin and strained as she began to speak"I ripplestar, leader of Sunclan call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend Them to you as a warrior in Their turn. Tigerpaw and Thunderpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?" she waited for the two apprentices to reply. it was long over due that those two became warriors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next