Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Snakerocks - Page 12 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Snakerocks

Go down 
+28
Fernshade
Lightpaw
Sophie
Echochime
Runningpaw
Dolphinpaw
Lucy
Toadpaw
Copperstream
Bluespirit
Blazestorm
Frost
Nightowl
Falconwing
Firestar
Cliffpaw
Caprina.
Barkstripe
Brightstorm
Evieshine
Swiftstreak
Scratch
Dovepaw
Feathersoul
Phoenixstar
Hawk
Blackhawk
StarClan
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Snakerocks - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Snakerocks is located in ThunderClan; quite close to the Thunderpath, it is shadowed by the Great Sycamore, and is not too far from the camp. There is a leafy bank that spills onto the top of these rocks. Snakerocks is a pile of sand-colored rocks with weeds and plants growing between them. It is a good place to find herbs, especially chervil, but any wolf who ventures there has to be on careful watch for adders, since they choose to bask in the sun's warmth here. It smells of stone, lichen, and the sharp tang of pines.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue16/20Snakerocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0Snakerocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:14 am

Hawk sighed. "Alright. But next time I see you,better have a reason for wanting to be alone." She turned and padded back to camp. Her tail down. She kept her ears up,alert for any sounds in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Young Warrior
Bane

Crystals : 308

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0Snakerocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:27 am

Origami drooped his ears and watched her go. What is wrong with me being alone? Does it break the warrior code? He huffed, he wasn't annoyed just baffled on her exclamation. It only made him more nervous, did they doubt him?Had he done something wrong? If the only thing he had done wrong which was really nothing then he was in a world of trouble. The male sighed and dropped his head down upon the warm rock, closing his eyes.

Slowly the male stood up once more and sighed softly. e hoped they wouldn't come looking for him? And if they did? Origmai sighed and stood up looking over his shoulder and dashing away to the same border.

-Wc border
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Crystals : 18
Location : Protecting Rainwhisper and plotting up ways to get rid of nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue14/10Snakerocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100Snakerocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:37 am

The once leader and warrior of thunderclan materialized on the very rock where he had been bit by a snake. he lifted his fiery muzzle to scent the air and sighed slightly, he missed being here, starclans hunting grounds werent as good as the real thing. He had watched over rain since he had joined starclan and silently disapproved of her choice of nightowl.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue6/10Snakerocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue20/100Snakerocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:47 am

Slowly the dark female padded up towards the rock a silent urge to come here. It was as if, a small part of her still yearned for the large fiery male, that had materialized upon the rocks. She had not yet noticed him, so rather absently she sniffed the ground, wondering what hse was indeed doing her. Memories flooded her mind, a hunt. She had caught prey and the fiery male was next rushing forward before an adder had flashed forward and bit his paw. they had lal rushed back to camp only to find the medicine wolf gone and everyone slowly began to think he would die. But no he had lived, cured in a dream.

Rainwhisper smiled, oh those had been the days when she was Rainstar. The leader of thunderclan but now she was Rainwhisper once again, finally living the warrior life. Her blue gaze flickered up, landing upon his shining pelt. the female blinked and took one step back, this had only happened once before, when she had returned but now her long time friend was here again. How she had known to come, she did not know but slowly a smile spread across her aging muzzle. Unlike him, Rainwhisper was slowly showing signs of age, for she was older than she let on. Gray hairs surrounded her muzzle her chest slowly becoming white as well. And yet, she didn't care if her fur was up everywhere or if she was covered in mud, slowly she made her way towards the male, her eyes bright with an old light.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue14/10Snakerocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100Snakerocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:42 am

The fiery male looked apon the ageing wolf with a look of love and respect, he hid away his anger at Nightowl for getting Feathersoul pregnant and leapt down. His feet made nary a sound as he lifted his head with pride and watched her. His eyes were like starfire his fiery pelt retaining its healthy glow. He dipped his head in welcome to the white pawed fae.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue6/10Snakerocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue20/100Snakerocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:48 am

Rainwhisper looked up at the male and smiled with an old love for him. Once again the sight of him brought memories to her, some not so welcome. He had died before she had returned, and she regretted every bit of it. She walked up to him and looking around, touched his nose to his carefully. "I'm sorry." she blinked sadly, her blue eyes sad with the memory. She loved Nightowl with all her heart, but Phoenix she had never forgotten, he had always been there and for her to have left him in such a way it should have been her to die instead of him. Rain's head bent in sadness as she pushed her head into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:52 am

Phoenix rested his head on her neck as she brushed her face into his fluffy chest, his voice replied "you do not need to be sorry" he struggled with the instinct to tell her the truth about nightowl. But could he really spill thebeans to rainwhisper? he brushed these thoughts from his mind and allowed the happy memories of being with rain to fill his mind. A single tear made its way down his face, he let out a soft sigh remembering when she had returned from the moonstone and he had let her know his affection, his best friend blackhawk. it was all so heart rending for the big loveable male.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:04 am

Rain continued to rub her head against the male, and for a moment it was as if in that moment he was actually there again. She smiled, long before, she had just been named Rainwhisper, her brother blackhawk and Phoenix, Phoenixfire. They had all been named together and the first thing she had done in her happiness was ran up to the male and knocked him over, licking him gently upon the nose leaving him confused and yet she knew how he had felt for she too felt it. She had backed away and with a sly smile ran out of the camp towards these exact rocks where she had simply jumped around in glee all night. And now, here she was again with him. She could remember his scent, remember his voice, she remembered herself and the warm feeling in the pit of her stomach when he would call out to her. Sadness filled her, she could no longer enjoy this with him she was with Nightowl. Slowly Rain backed away, her eyes large, oh she wished, she wished she would never be forced to make a choice.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:10 am

Phoenixstar looked at Rain with eyes that seemed to speak a thousand words, he said in his quiet voice "Rainy.... Feathersouls pups... they are also Nightowls" his voice was tinged with anger toward the traitor nightowl and pain for Rainwhisper. He didn't want the fact to be hidden anymore in his opinion Rainwhisper had a right to know, He took a step back ready to bear the brunt of her wrath. His pelt seemed to crackle and move like actual fire, he touched his nose to her forehead. His heart felt like it was breaking in two, he wanted to howl his pain toward the sky he wanted to be alive again to fight for his right to be beside Rainwhisper. He felt like he was being dragged through a thorn bush over and over again, every breath he took it felt like the emotion was drowning him yet being squeezed out at the same time. He found himself gasping a little for breath as his eyes glittered with tears making his eyes look like jewels. The old snakebite on his breast stung as if it were fresh the pure brunt of his emotion bringing back old wounds.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:24 am

Rainwhisper looked up, as the male began to speak. His voice rang in her ears, making them twitch with familiarity. She smiled, not taking in the words he said right away for she was enjoying the deep rumble of his voice. But soon the words came to her, slowly. Feather, pups, Night. Rain had blocked herself from the fact, she had refused it though before she knew there was no other way. Who else could there have been? No one. The female's dark ears flattened against her head and she turned her head away towards the floor. Nightowl was much like Phoenix, but in the start she had refused it. Th reason she had been so cruel with the wolf. She looked at Phoenix, "He was mad at me, and it all happened then... didn't it? Was I the second? Was I the second choice? Have I always been the second choice?" To Rain the thought of Night and feather having pups wasn't the worst it was the thought of being the second choice, the second one to be chosen after realizing what had been done was wrong. She loved nightowl very much but to think she was the second... slowly Rain's rump sank to the floor as she blinked in sadness. She had been the second.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:26 am

Phoenixstar sighed and said "i cannot see into that dark wolfs mind rainwhisper, I would say that he is Fickle and might revert back to the medicine wolf any time". He watched the wolf with grief in his eyes murmuring "I wish i had held on till you had returned... im so so sorry Rainy.... so so sorry" his voice cracked with sadness. He wished he could come back and be with Rainwhisper. His heart ached oh so much.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:02 am

Rainwhisper shook her head slowly. Second. Her gaze turned up again and only a small smile appeared on her muzzle before slipping away, "When I returned, you were gone. But I had heard that you had been with her, you would still be with her had you still been alive." Her gaze was sad. "At the notice of your death, I went into a depression. What I had hoped to return to was no longer here, but I found an escape through Nightowl. He was there, always had been." she paused and no longer went on. Her emotions were mixed, not knowing whether how she should feel.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:06 am

His eyes darkened with pain and he said softly "i will go now and let you get back to your life... i may haunt here again... and rainy... i never got over you.... never... Caprina she she was a rebound" he admitted it with anquished tones. he looked up at the setting sun and said "i will watch over you Rainy... now and forever" he touched his nose to hers then evaporated, where he was standing a strand of fiery fur.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:10 am

Rainwhisper watched him leave, her heart called out to him. It was the third time he had left wishing her, left her wishing for him to return and stay with her, or for her to join him. The female had come back to his death, he had left her once more on another visit and now again he was gone. He had been nothing but a dream a wish. Her life was great before, so great she didn't wish to sleep for her life was better than her dreams.But once again it was spiraling towards chaos. What she had to do, she was unsure. Slowly Rain sat down and looked at the rocks.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue14/30Snakerocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:28 pm

Hawkpool stumbled onto the scene. Only to see Rain look regretfully at the rocks. She wanted to help her,but she wasn't cheery herself. "Hey,what's up?" She faked a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:53 pm

Rainwhisper looked up, as Hawkpool walked in. Her ears drooped sadly as she shrugged. "Nothing, nothing." The sadness in her eyes was inevitable as she flicked her tail slowly, "Andd you?" Rain on her own paw did not try to smile or lighten the mood, right now the female was about ready to die.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue14/30Snakerocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:56 pm

Hawkpool sighed and pinned the ears to her head. She glanced around. "Umm,well. Like there's a big hole in my chest." She took a deep breath and sighed. She sat down. "But I'm pretty sure you've felt that before."
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:00 am

Rainwhisper shook her head, reminding herself that not everything was about her. Giving the white female a small smile she listened. Her expression shadowed in concern. "What happened?" She had known Hawkpool a very long time, she had met her when she was a pup, and seeing the wolf grow only revealed how old Rain truly was. So now, she listened with interest her older years making her only a bit wiser.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:28 am

Nightowl walked up and stepped back into the shadows awkwardly as he noticed the two females speaking to each other. He flicked his ears back getting the feeling that he was not needed slash wanted here. He watched Rainwhisper with loving protective eyes, he did not know what he would do if Rainwhisper left him. He suppressed a shudder, he could not let that happen. so he sat down just watching ready to attack anything if it threatened the girls.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue7/30Snakerocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue50/100Snakerocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:39 am

Hearing that question,everything in her mind froze. Hawkpool shook her head. Only to hear rustling behind her. She turned and noayiced Nightowl sitting in the brush. "Spying are you?"
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:50 pm

Rainwhisper watched Hawkpool as she didn't answer and instead turned to something in the bushes. Nightowl was there, and her shadowed face only darkened from there. Rain had always had a dark hole in her heart since she had left the clan, and all she had done with the hole was cover it with a smile. She was tired of the smiles, of the faking, making others feel better when she never got what she needed herself. So now, with the large black male present the hole opened further until it just consumed her, emotionally and soon physically. Quietly without looking at either of them she walked slowly to the edge of the rocks. A green bush dotted with bright red berries was the females target, her blue eyes no longer reflected happiness or life. They reflected the berry before her and her deep desire to be gone. Without thought Rain reached forward and simply latched onto to as many berries as she could, not minding the branch and leaves as she silently bit into the flesh of the berry.

It wasn't a fast realization but rather something that came slowly to Rainwhisper. I just ate a death berry... Panic filled her eyes as the simple skins of the berries and leaves fell from her mouth in a silent scream. She suddenly just collapsed, her knees weak as she gasped for breath. Her eyes looked up at Hawkpool and Nightowl, and a moment of sadness filled them. she was leaving them, after a life time around the two her eyes began t shadow with the darkness of death. The old grizzled female was quickly slipping away.

Yet as Rain succumbed into the darkness and her head dropped heavily to the ground, a smile spread across her muzzle. She would see Blackhawk again and her brother, Cloud who had died young. She would join all of those gone before her, and as she finally close her eyes, the old black female let out a final sigh. A happy sigh, she wanted this... she always had...
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:30 am

The handsome male let out a shriek and dashed over toward rainwhispers corpse, his body began shaking as he stared at her rapidly cooling form. How would he tell this to his pups? his jaws opened and he let out a howl, he shoved his face into his mates fur, his sides heaving with pain. after a while of letting himself be consumed by grief he gently picked her up and let her noble body rest on his back. He turned giving a cold glance at hawkpool one that said [you did nothing to help her] he turned and began walking slowly back to camp
-camp
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue7/30Snakerocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue50/100Snakerocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:07 pm

Hawkpool turned to see Rainwhisper collasp. She stood frozen to the ground. She finally bit her tongue,drawing blood. She stumble closer to the body. She growled and sank her claws in the ground. "First Blue,now its Rain." She felt tears come to her eyes and she collapsed as Night owl dragged her away. She didn't care about his cold glare.
She curled and sniffled. "Why can't I die too?"
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:43 pm

Hawkpool sniffed and sat up. She faced the ground,her face overshadowed with sadness. Bitting her lip,she struggled to stand up. She stumbled back to camp,her eyes dark and cold. I should at least be there for her. Her tail dragging in the dust.
-Thunderclan camp-
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:54 am

Dove made her way happily to the rocks. She had never been out of camp before and she was so excited. Quickly she bounced all around, knowing the grown wolves couldn't hear her. She jumped and yipped in glee, all worries leaving her mind. She stood on the highest rock and gave a cheeky smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snakerocks
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: