Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
The River - Page 26 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

The River

Go down 
+64
Gentlestar
Rippleblossom
Two-Legs
Minkpaw
Opalwing
Silverpaw
Mistheart
Silkstream
Dewstorm
Grizzlypaw
Hawk
Barkclaw
Ravenclaw
Duskpaw
Crystalheart
Bluepaw.
Whitepaw
Whitestorm
Lightpaw
Batwing
Reddust
Sophie
Pandapup
Ghostpup
Raven
Rainclaw
Mattakki
Nightfall
Thunderpaw
Amber
Frost
Darkclaw
Eagleflight
Bluespirit
Emberfeather
Slyshadow
Honeysplash
Feathersoul
Sparrowheart
Barkstripe
Creekfire
Dusktail
Kiwipaw
Lunalight
Silverstone
Skyfeather
Shadestar
Silentwhisper
Ravensky
Snowstar
Shadewhisper
Stoatblaze
Fangclaw
Ripplestone
Silktuft
Snowstorm
Sandpup
Silverheart
Magmafeather
Graystar
Seapaw
Echopaw
Riversong
StarClan
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

The River - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Where it marks the border of Riverclan, and where most of our clanmates to come and hunt fishes during the spring. The stepping stones are only reachable in the Late Spring and Early Summer.

The River - Page 26 2u3wdbt

All rights to their original owners
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue3/30The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue50/100The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:12 am

Silentwhisper abandoned the fish and marched right up to the wolfs face. "I'll have you know that I am no idiot," he hissed. "learn to respect older warriors. You're behaving like an apprentice." Silentwhisper may be friendly and all but if one person dare insult him, even the tiniest little bit, he would make sure that they didn't dare again. He dug is claws into the mud with fury.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Crystals : 11
Location : Sitting in a field,face to face with a giant bronze dragon

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue7/10The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue8/100The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:51 pm

Ravenclaw cone infused waving his tail behind him. His bored look still stuck to his face. Even when Silentwhisper confronted him head on. He yawned,then blinked a couple of times. "...I only know you by your scent,Shadowclanner. I don't even know who you are." He silently stared at the black wolf. Ignoring Dolphinpaw a little,but he stole a glance at the fish,then resumed staring at Silentwhisper. No seriousness actually entered his eyes or face. He was bored,and like always,just didn't feel like going up against the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue5/20The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue3/100The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:56 pm

Dolphinpaw saw Ravenclaw glance at her with a bored expression. Her tail stopped wagging and her ears drooped, she thought he would at least be happy that she caught it. She then started to get angry, and stood in front of Ravenclaw with an angry look in her face. " you know Ravenclaw I might just be an apprentice that just joined the clan but at least I know how to show respect for somebody and not ignore somebody, I mean what is your problem. Do you think you are so cool and other people don't deserve your respect, because your not. I'm tired of you ignoring me!" Dolphinpaw was beyond angry, she was furious by this brutes behavior, 'who does he think he is' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue7/10The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue8/100The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:16 pm

Ravenclaw continued to stare at Silentwhisper. Dolphinpaw's raised voice didn't faze him. ...I can see why Thunderclanners always wanted Sunning rocks. Their so arrogant.... He sighed inwardly,and frowned. Waiting for the wolf's answer.
Back to top Go down
Whirlpup
Pup
Whirlpup

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue5/10The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue0/100The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:11 am

Silentwhisper shook his head. "Know me? Nah. Don't know you either. I was a young warrior when Stormclan formed. Don't know who you are though." He growled. Silentwhisper looked down at the apprentice. I'm starting to like her... Silentwhisper thought. Turning his head back to Ravenclaw he wasn't happy with his behaviour. "Well I refuse to get into arguments," He snapped. "Not if you're my own clan member. But maybe if you were in another clan you'd already be lying on the ground in pain. Believe me my offensive fighting is up to date." With that Silentwhisper walked back to Opalwing, turning his head round to look at the brute.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue30/30The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue100/100The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 12:46 pm

Dolphinpaw smiled at Silentwhisper's reply, she herself didnt really like getting aurgments but she also didnt like being disrespected. Noticing that Ravenclaw was still choosing to ignore her, she just let it go. "you know you should really have some better manners for your own clanmates. Isnt Shadowclan and Riverclan just one clan now, Stormclan. why do you keep seperating them, your weird." she said shaking the water out of her fur.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:31 pm

Ravenclaw shrugged when he said his last remark. He gave a loud yawn and laid onto his stomach. He stared out onto the watery expanse. Thoughts swirled in his head. He was a pup when Stormclan had formed. He couldn't quite remember much,only that his other and father were gone before he knew it. That and his siblings as well. He felt a coldness seep into this bones. He shivered and shut his eyes to stop himself from crying,and he hid it in another yawn and a stretch.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue5/20The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue3/100The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Dolphinpaw saw ravenclaw shiver and went to go lay down beside him. "are you cold Ravenclaw. i know that you probably find me anoying but i only wanted to get to know you, is that so bad, wont you let me be your friend?" she asked tentatively. she didnt want to make him hate her because she kept pestering him.
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue4/10The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue11/100The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:39 am

Ravenclaw twitched his ears and sighed. "...I'm fine Dolphinpaw..." He swallowed the lump that had grown in his throat,he then cleared his throat again. "Look,I'm not trying to be rude,I take care of one battle at a time,Dolphinpaw."
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue3/30The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue50/100The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:08 am

Silentwhisper looked at Opalwing. She had remained silent for a while. "I suppose I must get going," he told her. "I'll see you soon though. Definitely. Lovely chatting with you. Goodbye." He smiled. As he trotted off into the distance he caught a scent. He pointed his nose into the air. He did not recognise it. He followed the smell into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Crystals : 115

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue15/20The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue28/100The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Lightpaw looked around, it seemed she had arrived before her mentor. Letting out a soft sigh, the medicine wolf apprentice padded over to the edge of the river, searching for the horsetail. When she saw the herb, she began to slowly collect it as she closed her eyes to think.
Why did the twolegs have to come? Lightpaw thought as she opened up her amethyst colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue10/30The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue55/100The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:19 pm

Dolphinpaw sighed at Ravenclaws answer and then saw another apprentice from Stormclan and padded over to her. " hi, I'm Dolphinpaw, I just joined the clan a few days ago, what's your name." She said wagging her tail happily. She wanted to meet some new wolves and gain some friends in the clan, she didn't like being hated.
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Crystals : 115

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue15/20The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue28/100The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Lightpaw heard a voice, and turned around. Blinking her amethyst eyes she listened as the wolf introuduced herself as Dolphinpaw.
"Hi Dolphinpaw, welcome to the clan! I'm Lightpaw, the medicine wolf apprentice." She said, a warm smile on her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue4/10The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue11/100The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:51 pm

Ravenclaw had been vague,and thought Dolphinpaw would press for more answers,but she didn't. He sighed in relief inwardly as he heard her address Lightpaw. His cyan eyes stared silently at the river. Watching the currents churn around. Making the waves string together like a web. The green tinged water smelled faintly of elk and moss. He flicked his tail and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

Crystals : 184

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue8/30The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/30)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue15/100The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:04 pm

Twistedfoot padded back towards the river; she had continued to look around for other herbs before coming to the river, but hadn't found any. She noticed that Lightpaw had already arrived, and had found some horsetail; she also noticed Ravenclaw, Opalwing, and an apprentice she had seen in the camp before were here as well. The dark gray wolf padded slightly downshore, though still nearby the others, as she looked around for marigold. She found some growing at the river's edge, and Twistedfoot set down the two bundles of herbs she'd been carrying. The medicine wolf began to gather the marigold, wondering if she should find another large leaf to wrap the marigold in, or if she should place the marigold in one of the other leaves she had brought.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:19 pm

Ravenclaw caught movement in the edge of his vision. He quickly swiveled his head around. He sighed deeply as he recognized Twistedfoot carefully picking up the plants lining the shore. Ravenclaw stared at her silently,as she didn't seem to mind his gaze. Ravenclaw narrowed his eyes as the sun glared off the river. He shook his head and closed his eyes. He yawned,his eyes twinkled as tears filled them. Ravenclaw turned back to the river. The glare had passed,as well as some big puffy clouds over the water. He shrugged,letting the water lap at his paws. The cooling sensation filling his eyes with delight,but he still kept a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue10/30The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue55/100The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:07 pm

Dolphinpaw wagged her tail. "nice to meet you Lightpaw. wow it must be a lot of work being a medicine wolf apprentice, i could never do it, i would never be able to remember all those herbs." she then turned her head and saw a gray wolf by the shore picking up something. she then remembered the fish and decided that maybe it was time to head back to camp. "well it was nice meeting you Lightpaw, but i caught some fish earlier and need to bring it back to the clan, bye see you later." she said and then bounded back over to Ravenclaw. "Hey Ravenclaw, i think you should hunt so we have more things to bring back to camp, instead of just two fishes." she would have caught more but she wasnt really that good yet.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:31 pm

Ravenclaw had decided no one would disturb him,and he could relax a little,but he thought wrong. The hair on his neck jumped up in surprise when Dolphinpaw came behind him. He sighed and calmed himself,then turned to the apprentice. His fur twisted along with his lithe body. "...Alright,alright...You go for land prey,I'll stick to the river." And like that,he jumped into the water head first. His blue tinged pelt disappeared under the greenish waves. Ravenclaw puffed up his cheeks as his fur waved in the water. He swam forward. Fanning his paws at his side. He scanned the murky water with his cyan eyes. He then came up and shivered as cool air hit his face. He glanced over at Dolphinpaw. Seeing she hadn't started. "...Go and hunt,Thunderclanner." He took a deep breath and looked down,he still floated in the surface. Choosing one out of his wet prey. He shot forward. Pushing off a rock sticking out of the water. Which was actually part of the stepping stones. His white pink maw closed over the fish. The thumping of its tail on his face pained,and irritated him. Ravenclaw grunted and came u into the rock. The only sound was the waved beating on the rocks,and his claws scrabbling for a hold. He pulled himself up,and shook his fur. It made a loud flopping sound,as he dried himself of some water. He then leaped from reach rock back to shore. He made an especially loud thump as he hit the shore. He gave himself another shake,and dropped the already dead fish. His body shivered from the cold breeze.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:42 pm

Dolphinpaw watched in amazement as Ravenclaw dived into the water. 'Wow, he must have been apart of riverclan.' She thought to herself and then ran off to hunt when he caught her staring. She smelled the air and smelled a sparrow. She followed the smell and saw the sparrow picking at the base of a tree. She crouched low to the ground and quickly but quietly shot forward,but then a twig broke under her paw, the bird heard her and started to take flight. She then jumped up and caught the bird then she killed it. She picked the bird up and padded back over to where Ravenclaw was with a now dead fish.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:28 pm

Ravenclaw shook his pelt again,splattering drops of water on the shore. He shivered again and glared in the direction the wind came from. It brushed his long fur from his face. Ravenclaw sighed and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath,then exhaled loudly. Ravenclaw cleared his throat and turned back to the fish. Dolphinpaw appeared from the brush and came up to him with a small bird. He flicked his ears,but they flopped around in the strong wind. Clouds had already gathered,and a force seemed to be pushing down on him. He could scent the ozone and the dry scent of rain on the air. Ravenclaw wrinkled his nose and sniffed the air again. "It'll start raining soon,Dolpihonpaw. We should get back." But a thought went off in his head. Ahh...but we always caught more fish on rainy days. Their panic rises in the rain... He mumbled something about getting wet in the cold rain,and cursed. Ravenclaw took another deep breath,and licked his maw with his long pink tongue. "Or...Do you want to keep hunting in this rain?" He studied her face for a bit. Wondering what the Thunderclanner would say. He'd expect her to decline,but then again,she showed her...
Well,she just didn't really panic in water,so he was unsure of what choice she would make. Raven frowned. It made him feel useless,and more like an airhead.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:04 pm

Dolphinpaw could smell the rain on the air as well. she debated on wether or not to keep hunting, but then she decided that a little rain wouldnt hurt her, and they would bring more food home to the clan. "How about we just keep hunting, i dont mind a little wet fur." she looked up to the sky as rain drouplets started to come down, and smiled. she liked the feeling of the rain actually, and everything always smelled better after the rain. she liked the feeling, as though the rain was cleansing her. she then looked back at ravenclaw, a smiled still on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:48 pm

Ravenclaw sighed and blinked slowly at the apprentice. He towered a little over her,but she stood just over his shoulder. The apprentice would soon grow taller. Ravenclaw flicked his tail and nodded. "...Alright." He cleared his throat,and went through the reeds. Opening his maw,then breathing through his nose. The clear scent of rain and the river flooded his senses. He shook his head and rattled his throught. He though he caught a whiff of vole. Ravenclaw crouched and headed towards the scent. He noticed the little hole in the pebbles. He sniffed again. Warmth flowed out of the hole. Ravenclaw blinked,pushing back the feeling of wanting to yawn. Ravenclaw narrowed his eyes as he waited for some movement through the reeds. The dark thundering sky hid his large figure. Then a loud crack sounded behind him,and then everything went dark for a second,except his big cyan eyes. Something scrabbled towards the hole,and Ravenclaw shot forward. He felt so,etching warm pulse,then flood into his mouth. The metallic taste of blood filled his mouth. He sniffed and headed back to their catche. He set down the still-warm piece of prey.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

Crystals : 184

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue8/30The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/30)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue15/100The River - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Twistedfoot hadn't noticed Lightpaw or Dolphinpaw speaking to each other, apart from when she first came to the river, nor did she notice Ravenclaw glance in her direction at first; the dark gray wolf was focused on making sure she didn't damage any of the marigold. Once she had a reasonable amount, Twistedfoot nodded to herself, padding slightly upstream and over to a tree, where she found a large leaf and brought it back to the marigold. The medicine wolf wrapped the marigold up in the leaf, her amber eyes blinking as she heard a sound further upstream. It seemed that it was only Ravenclaw hunting; Twistedfoot wondered for a moment how hard it must be to catch a fish. She hadn't tried fishing before, but she was sure she wouldn't be that good at it; hunting and fighting weren't Twistedfoot's best skills. The medicine wolf was about to go over to Lightpaw, before a strong wind blew by, unraveling one of the folded leaves Twistedfoot had. She snarled to herself as most of the marigold landed into the river, quickly traveling downstream. It soon had begun to rain, and Twistedfoot flattened her ears against her head. She supposed that both she and Lightpaw should get back to camp; they'd been out for a while, as well. Trying to calm down, Twistedfoot pinned down the other two bundles of herbs with one of her paws, while she used her other paw to try and collect more marigold before going to speak to Lightpaw. Twistedfoot occasionally glanced upstream, both making sure Lightpaw was safe while also watching Dolphinpaw and Ravenclaw hunt.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:45 pm

Ravenclaw lifted his head from the pile and looked downstream. He heard some scuttling in the brush,but caught Twistedfoot's eye instead. They stared at each other for a moment,till a loud crack sounded in the depths of the big gray sky. Ravenclaw shook his head and sighed exasperatedly. The blue tinged brute turned to the river. Narrowing his eyes as the river curned even faster now. The ripples to the shore,turned into small waves. They slapped the beach,the water splashing onto their pelts. Not that it made a difference. Their pelts were already drenched. Ravenclaw was thankful for thin pelts. Sure,he always froze in the winter,but that made it easier to swim. Ravenclaw clicked his tongue as another thunderclap rocked the sky.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:00 pm

Dolphinpaw crept forward and watched as Ravenclaw hunted the vole. She jumped from the thunder in the sky. She bumped into Ravenclaw, she looked up at him, her eyes huge, she had never heard thunder before, she was born in new leaf. "What was that, was that two legs, because I heard a story once when my uncle got shot by a loud stick." She rambled,she was scared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The River
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next