Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
The River - Page 25 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

The River

Go down 
+64
Gentlestar
Rippleblossom
Two-Legs
Minkpaw
Opalwing
Silverpaw
Mistheart
Silkstream
Dewstorm
Grizzlypaw
Hawk
Barkclaw
Ravenclaw
Duskpaw
Crystalheart
Bluepaw.
Whitepaw
Whitestorm
Lightpaw
Batwing
Reddust
Sophie
Pandapup
Ghostpup
Raven
Rainclaw
Mattakki
Nightfall
Thunderpaw
Amber
Frost
Darkclaw
Eagleflight
Bluespirit
Emberfeather
Slyshadow
Honeysplash
Feathersoul
Sparrowheart
Barkstripe
Creekfire
Dusktail
Kiwipaw
Lunalight
Silverstone
Skyfeather
Shadestar
Silentwhisper
Ravensky
Snowstar
Shadewhisper
Stoatblaze
Fangclaw
Ripplestone
Silktuft
Snowstorm
Sandpup
Silverheart
Magmafeather
Graystar
Seapaw
Echopaw
Riversong
StarClan
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

The River - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Where it marks the border of Riverclan, and where most of our clanmates to come and hunt fishes during the spring. The stepping stones are only reachable in the Late Spring and Early Summer.

The River - Page 25 2u3wdbt

All rights to their original owners
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue3/30The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue50/100The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:44 am

Silentwhisper nodded and dipped his head to eat the meat. "So, how many moons have you been in Stormclan for?" Silent asked. "I'm not sure I saw you before."
Back to top Go down
Opalwing
Warrior
Opalwing

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue2/30The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/30)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue5/100The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:46 am

"all of my life, i was born when stormclan was formed, i've never seen you until today though" she eyed a stray bit of fur on her chest and licked it down neatly. She watched him eat and tilted her head to the side "you have the more shadow clan look of you, were you born there?" she perked her fluffy white ears curiously.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue3/30The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue50/100The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:26 am

Silentwhisper nodded. "Well, when Stormclan formed I had just been made into a young warrior. I have lived my first year of life as a Shadowclanner." He told her. He wasn't too keen on the idea of Stormclan at first but now he thinks it is way better being here in Stormclan.
Back to top Go down
Opalwing
Warrior
Opalwing

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue2/30The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/30)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue5/100The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:18 pm

She nodded and licked her nose saying "our current alliance is with the ragtag clan called Sunclan, ive never been to their camp but i hear tell that its in a cave" she shuddered "bad for keeping ones coat good, caves are dark and damp" she looked mortified at the idea of living in one all of the time. She huffed "Graystars also been accepting Thunderclan wolves into our clan, the Mute Crystalheart and her Neice Dolphinpaw" she flicked her ears and said "im all into generosity but i do think that they should be put on probation first to prove that they will be loyal"
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:58 am

Silentwhisper was horrified. "Thunderclan!?" He groaned. "Not my particular favourite." His left ear twitched. His purple eyes were set on Opalwing. "But I'm assuming you like this Crystalheart and Dolphinwhatsit?" He asked, his voice still annoyed about the new Thunderclanner's joining.
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Crystals : 46

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/10The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:12 am

She rolled her eyes "Dolphinpaw i can deal with its the mute blindingly white fae that annoys me, her fur is so white that she cannot hunt normal animals" she lashed her tail her own brown eyes annoyed. "if i were leader, i would have sent Crystalheart back where she came from, Aurafrost took great pleasure in baiting thunderclan about how they were so bad that even their own warriors were leaving' she snorted "the idiot"
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:23 am

Silentwhisper nodded. "But what is it you have against Crystalheart that makes you... Hate her so much?" He asked the fae. He licked his dark chest as a bit of hair stuck out. Crystalheart doesn't ring any bells. Silentwhisper has never heard of her. Dolphinpaw either. But to be honest that didn't matter . He preferred to only be sociable with wolves he knows and it should always stay that way. But he can't help but be a teensy bit nosy about other wolves lives.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue18/30The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue59/100The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:44 pm

She shrugged "shes after Creekfire, and well i might have unrecipocated feelings for the great gray lug" she flicked her white tail and sighed. "besides, why did she have to come to stormclan? wouldn't sunclan be a better place for that miscreant?" her brown eyes watched the violet eyed wolf with a level of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:43 am

Silentwhisper shrugged. "The name Creekfire does sound familiar though," he said. "The first part of his name. I think I was his mentor. Yeah Creekpaw." He remembered. He thought about Creekpa-fire for a moment. He was a good fighter. That was all he could remember. His purple eyes shone for a moment. He was also a good apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue11/30The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue55/100The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:27 pm

The she-wolf arrived pretty fast. She saw them from a distance and blinked few times. Without much ceremony she stepped forward. The sun which filed among the branches shone at her chocolate brown fur and made ​​her look shiny and clean. Lunalight wasn't from those who care too much about her fur but she groomed herself atleast once in a month.
The medium sized wolf stopped on few metres away from them. Her silver grey eyes shone at them as she blinked once. "Have you seen or smelled something unusual?" she asked calmly. When those two left Whitestorm and her she expected that they were just continuing the patrol, but maybe Luna was wrong. She saw how pretty Silentwhisper's fur was so she suggested that the patroling was left behind.
Back to top Go down
Opalwing
Warrior
Opalwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:50 pm

At the sound of a smooth voice opalwing glanced up, she flicked her white ears and said "silverheart was here, but her scent just vanished" she flicked her tail "there was a smell of a metallic substance and Two-Legs, i think its safe to assume that she was taken. I don't think it ssafe for anyone to be out alone" her brown eyes watched the brown fae before she glanced at Silentwhisper "you were his mentor?" she looked curious "what was he like to train?"
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue11/30The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue55/100The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:30 pm

Lunalight listened to the white wolf's words. She looked at the river as she sighed. Lowering her ears she quietly whispered to herself "They took Silverheart too.." The brown fae once again glanced at them both as she spoke loudly. "Well I will head back to the camp. You two should return too, so don't stay here for long." Her eyes met Silentwhisper's for last time as she turned around. Flicking her tail, the she-wolf began walking slowly as she suddenly galloped back to the camp.

~Stormclan camp~
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:40 pm

Silentwhisper nodded a goodbye at Lunalight and turned his attention back to Opalwing. "Well he was a good apprentice," he started. "Always payed attention, had some good tricks up his sleeves... fur..." He told her. He looked at the flowing river for a moment. "So... do you like... have a crush on Creekfire or something..." He asked. It wasn't his business, sometimes he felt that he just wanted to know... things. Silentwhisper decided he'd go in the water for a swim while waiting for Opalwing to answer. He kicked hard, which made a big splash, and concentrated.
Back to top Go down
Silktuft
Warrior
Silktuft

Crystals : 264

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/30The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue20/100The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:08 pm

Panic raced over the dame as she bounded forward from the direction of the camp. Slowly, she stopped and looked about the river, seeing Thunderclan's side of the river. Seeing no one in her location, her french accent filled the area. "Swiftpaw! Where are you!?" The female turned to her right as she cantered around the edge of the river. The usually aggressive female raced as fast as she could. Silktuft began to walk as she knew that her poor stamina was taking a toll on her. "Swiftpaw," her voice called out again, before seeing others in the distance. Turning to the way she had came, her tongue hung out of her mouth as she looked around. Does Graystar know yet? What if it was my fault? What if I had lost my own apprentice? Shaking away the thought, she then stopped, looking to the river beside her for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Crystals : 703

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue5/30The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue30/100The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:29 pm

Whitestorm arrived at the river as he trotted down the bank a little not far away from Silktuft he smirked as he stalked after her as soon he got close enough to the beautiful female. Whitestorm jumped gently pushing her off balance but not enough to make her fall. "Where have you been beautiful." The male said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Silktuft
Warrior
Silktuft

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/30The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue20/100The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:25 pm

[I highly suggest you listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMVwEmFsvuA]
The dame shivered softly as a slow breeze circled around her. The sun blazed on her pelt as the female was knocked unbalanced as she saw the cheerful and soothing eyes of Whitestorm. She regained her balance, her eyes connecting with his. "Whitestorm," she murmured. Extremely out of her character, she turned and put herself against his shoulder. Silktuft was usually a strong one when it comes to her mental state, but her heart inside seemed to be shattered. "I-I was out scouting for a while, and when I came back, Swiftpaw was.. g-gone." Her eyes blinked as her muzzle pressed on his large form. "What if Graystar o-or Shadestar think it was m-my fault," she murmured, unknowing about the truth. With her large eyes showing fear, Silktuft backed up to look into his eyes. "I-I've searched the camp and the river," glancing to the river as she spoke. "I have t-to keep looking.." The female then turned toward the direction of the marshes. While the scent of the apprentice wasn't anywhere, she would inspect every inch of the territory; she would go to other clan's territory if she needed to. Unknowing if Whitestorm would stop her, the frosty female walked toward the wet lands slowly.

[She hasn't left yet so you can stop her if you want. xD] 
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue5/30The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue30/100The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:01 pm

Whitestorm smiled as she rubbed against his shoulder but Silktuft seemed distant as he was going to ask what was up. He remembered that she was mentor of Swiftpaw, the White brute listened to her worries and he to felt massively part to blame for bluepaws kidnapping. "Wait hun it's not your fault twolegs have been kidnapping wolves of all the clans, it has something to do with the dream of a sunclan medicine wolf but, all the clans are trying hard to find their missing wolves.. Bluepaw has also been kidnapped i have been searching for her with her mother and patrols have been sent around the territory." the male said casually. "I also travel to the other clan camps to warn them of the twolegs and the will be a gathering taking place to discuss further action." whitestorm said with a little yawn. "For now it would be best if we return to camp and keep everyone else safe."
Back to top Go down
Silktuft
Warrior
Silktuft

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:46 pm

Silktuft looked to him as he explained the situation. The fur along her spine rose slightly. "I still feel so guilty for leaving her to just attend to my duites. S-She trusted me, and I let her down. I might not ever get to see her again or to see her receive her warrior name." A sadden blink on her eyes shone down toward the river as she licked Whitestorm's cheek, for being there for her. Slowly, the dame spoke. "I-I'll get some fish for the clan, if I see any coming downstream at the moment." The dame went over toward the very edge and looked down upon the clear water. After a couple minutes without any fish, she would retreat from her plan, but would come back later in the day. "Come, Whitestorm. We better get back before something happens." Swiftly, she bounded forward when he decided to go, racing beside him the entire way to the Stormclan camp.

+Stormclan Camp+
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Crystals : 46

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/10The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 3:11 am

Opalwing shrugged "ever since i was young i suppose Silentwhisper" she perked her ears seeing Silktuft and Whitestorm talking to each other. She lashed her tail and said "but Crystalheart" she sneered the name a little "has his entire attention so im thinking that i might have to give up" she huffed and watched him splash about in the water with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:49 am

Silentwhisper nodded. "Mmm." He murmured. He gave up swimming and sat down. He watched the river, trying to notice if any fish were passing by. Within a matter of seconds a trout came swimming by. Clumsily, he leaped at it and made a big splash. He shuffled back and then tried to catch the doomed, or maybe not so doomed, fish in his mouth. He caught it and leaped out of the water onto land. The fish was frantically flapping about in his mouth. With surprise Silentwhisper dropped it. The fish was flapping all over the place. "A little help please almighty queen of fishing!" He asked Opalwing.
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 3:49 pm

Whitestorm looked around as his piercing glare caught the two wolves. "There still here." The male said quietly shaking his head. As he turned back and walked off after Silktuft. The white brute headed back to the camp. "What on earth are we going to do about this." The male thought to himself as he looked up at the sky before running off to camp.
-camp-
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Crystals : 11
Location : Sitting in a field,face to face with a giant bronze dragon

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue7/10The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue8/100The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:31 pm

Ravenclaw slowed his pace as he pushed through the brush bordering the river. He trotted forward and lapped up the crisp cool water. His cyan eyes observed the Thunderclan shore as he licked his wet muzzle with his long pink tongue. He turned to hear some loud splashing down river. He sighed as he noticed it was some rambunctious twosome. He padded over and plopped himself down beside Opalwing. He didn't look at her,and just looked in pity at the black figure in the churning water. He flicked his ears,listening for Dolphinpaw's arrival,then addressed the other young warrior. "What kind of an idiot are you? Shadowclanners can't swim..." He sighed,and quietly added to himself. No offense Shadestar. He shook his head,and frowned.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue30/30The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue100/100The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Dolphinpaw arrived and saw that somebody had decided to take a swim. She walked pass Ravenclaw and stood at the shore. She had taught herself how to swim at the lake in Thunderclan. She was going to show Ravenclaw that she could swim, she walked into the water until it became deep enough for her to swim, she swam confidently.

Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Crystals : 11
Location : Sitting in a field,face to face with a giant bronze dragon

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue7/10The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue8/100The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:19 pm

Ravenclaw watched boredly as Dolphinpaw approached into the water. He his his surprise well,when she didn't jump out and yelp how it was too cold. He blinked Mai's cyan eyes and yawned. Tears sparkled in the crinkles if his eyes. He blinked a few times,his blue eyes twinkled from wet tears. He flicked his tail,and smirked. Ravenclaw called out to Dolohinpaw. "Hey! Dolphinpaw! How's the water?" He sickened and flci,Ed his ears at the Shadowclanners. "You do know a Thunderclanner is beating you...right?" He added to himself. She's an apprentice too... He swallowed his laughter and again assumed his bored face.

(Short sucky post :/)
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue30/30The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
The River - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue100/100The River - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:46 am

Dolphinpaw smirked at Ravenclaw, "it's so nice Ravenclaw, how about you come in a join me? I taught myself how to swim in thunderclan you know." She then looked to the wolves who were having a harder time and smiled. She was glad that she got to surprise Ravenclaw. 'Now he can't tease me of anything.' She thought to her self. Something touched her paw and when she looked down she saw that it was a fish. 'Hmm I wonder if I can catch it' she pondered. She swam to where her paws could touch the ground and saw another fish, she stayed still until It came close to her and lifted her paw out of the water. She then brought it down fast when it was near her paw. She caught it with her claws and then it almost got away when it started to flop around but then got a better grip on it and the flopping ceased. She then picked the dead fish up by the mouth and came unto shore. She happily ran over to Ravenclaw, " did you see that, I caught it! I caught a fish!" She said with happiness, her tail wagging with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The River   The River - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The River
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next