Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Outlook Rock 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Outlook Rock

Go down 
+20
Okamiamaterasu
Rosepaw
Spottedheart
Thistlepaw
Frost
Bluespirit
Isenfire
Jaggedclaw
Brokenglare
Tallfeather
Smokedeath
Duskshadow
Darkblaze
Jadefeather
Heatherstar
Duskfang
Snowstar
Snakepaw
Direstar
StarClan
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Outlook Rock Empty
PostSubject: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:12 am

Outlook Rock

This area consists of a huge rock, which is used by the members of WindClan to check for incoming dangers. Be careful though, as you too can be seen.

Ordinary prey is found here, such as rabbits and mice. The occasional deer may also come by. Deer are a great catch, so this place is perfect for training apprentices or hunting for the Clan.

You can access Outlook Rock from the tunnels.

Information taken and adapted from Warrior Cats Wiki.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Outlook Rock Left_bar_bleue50/50Outlook Rock Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
Outlook Rock Left_bar_bleue100/100Outlook Rock Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Outlook Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:17 pm

Direpaw padded over to the rock and began leaping up it with careful presision. he had thought he might take snakepup out for a bit of an adventure. he didnt know why he just knew what it was like to feel icein his veins he supposed. shaking the thoughts of moonpaw out of his mind he continued leaping up till he was at the top of outlook rock. he sat down and inhaled the fresh moorland air. the swift breeze ran through his fur like it was brushing it for him. a slight smile appeared ont he wolfs face.
Back to top Go down
Snakepaw
Inactive/Departed
Snakepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Outlook Rock Left_bar_bleue10/20Outlook Rock Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Loyalty:
Outlook Rock Left_bar_bleue14/100Outlook Rock Empty_bar_bleue  (14/100)

Outlook Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:34 pm

Snakepup followed and looked up the high rock. He sighed and began trying to get up. As a pup he wanted to be able to do anything anybody else could, so slowly he begn trying to jump up. First try he fell backwards onto his back. He growled and crouched, he jumped and finally landed onto the rock. He sighed and began making his way all the way up. Once close enough to the top, he lied down panting. It had been the mos the had ever done.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Outlook Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:39 pm

Direpaw glanced at snakepup and said "well done, i wouldnt have been able to do that as a pup" he then said "over there is the gorge, thats a good place for hunting, though snakes sometimesare there" he flicked his tail over towards the moor "rabbits and sometimes deer are found there" he tilted his ears over towards the farm "thats the two leg place. mice and such are found in their barn though you have to becareful they dont take well to wolves" blinking his red eyes he said "and thats about all there is to our territory" Direpaw felt a sense of acheivement as he told snakepup these things. perhahps once he was a warrior he might be able to mentor the stubborn suspiciouspup.
Back to top Go down
Snakepaw
Inactive/Departed
Snakepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Outlook Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:46 pm

Snakepup looked around as Direpaw named each location. His gaze stayed upon the gorge. It looked so BIG! He looked at the gorge his cold gaze fixated. His voice came out it didn't sound the same, but rather more suspicious and a bit playful. "Can we go to the gorge?" He looked up at Direpaw.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Outlook Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:48 pm

Direpaw glanced down at snakepup then over at the gorge he said "i have never been there before so why not? it'll be an adventure for us both right?" standing he said "do you want help getting down?" he tilted his head. blood red eyes cold watching snakepup, the blood red colour of them spooked most wolves. he suddenly said "snakepup, never forget what you are, the world wont. use it as armour so that way they can never hurt you"
Back to top Go down
Snakepaw
Inactive/Departed
Snakepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Outlook Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:53 pm

Snakepup smirked, the coldness in his gaze had returned. He hopped down quickly and gracefully. He smiled with triumph. "never forget what you are, the world wont. use it as armour so that way they can never hurt you" Snakepup sighed, his parents had defenitley forgotten, he shrugged and said nothing. His body was stiff, not like another pups when excited. He looked at Direpaw and gave a smirk. "Well I'll be going while you still get your fluffy rump down." He stuck out his tongue and began to walk off.

-The Gorge-
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Outlook Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:55 pm

Direpaw rolled his eyes then leapt down after the mischevious pup. he trotted up beside the pup and gave him a light nose with his own large black nose.
-gorge-
(sorry uberlame post)
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
Outlook Rock Left_bar_bleue17/10Outlook Rock Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:

Outlook Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:08 pm

Snowflower chuckled. She looked behind her. Duskfang was near, most likely. The fae sat on the rock, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Duskfang
Young Warrior
Duskfang

Crystals : 2

Stats
Symbols:
Outlook Rock Left_bar_bleue0/0Outlook Rock Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

Outlook Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:15 pm

Duskfang bounded after Snowflower, a wide smile stretching across his muzzle. He had not visited this part of the territory very often, and it was nice to have a change of scenery. Padding up to Snowflower and sat down beside her. He gazed out across the moorland.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Outlook Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:19 pm

"Nice huh?'she smiled. "It's really beautiful."she said. Snow blankets the trees, and the snow glitters most of the time in the light. She looked up to the crescent moon. "The stars as well highlight the beauty of the landscape."she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Duskfang
Young Warrior
Duskfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Outlook Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:32 pm

Duskfang nodded, letting the pretty white fae's words sink into his mind. She was right. The whole scene was immensely beautiful. However, despite this, he tore his eyes away from the sight to look at Snowflower. His response was hesitant, although to him true in every way. "It is indeed beautiful, but it could never be as beautiful as you." There. He had said it. He had looked for the right words to say something like that for a while, and the words he had just spoke seemed to roll of his tongue. He looked away, his ears back almost in embarrassment. Had he just made a fool of himself yet again? He thought worriedly. he guessed only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Outlook Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Snowflower flushed under her fur. "So, what I thought was true."she smiled. "No wonder you kept quiet when I asked you who you liked."she giggled. Snowflower nuzzled Duskfang's cheek. "Thank you."she said in reply to the compliment about her beauty.
Back to top Go down
Duskfang
Young Warrior
Duskfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Outlook Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Duskfang looked up at Snowflower, the delighted expression evident on his face.he couldn't help but grin. She was right. When she had asked who he liked, he had gotten hot under the fur and gone off in a flurry. He was glad now that he had got his point out and that he no longer had a little voice nagging voice shouting at him from back of his head. He returned the muzzle to her cheek. "My pleasure." He rumbled affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Outlook Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:58 pm

"I liked you for a while now as well."she said. "For some reason, my family never shows whether they are in love or not."she said. "Only the family members can tell."she said. "Ebony isn't in love, yet."she chuckled. "I'm glad we told each other."she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Duskfang
Young Warrior
Duskfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Outlook Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:25 pm

Duskfang listened quietly, drowning himself in Snowflower's voice. "I'm glad we have told each other too." He said, smiling. "To be honest, at first, I never thought that I would find love. That was, until I saw you. I guess, I was kind of scared." It was hard for him to admit that he had been scared, but it didn't matter to him at the moment, not when he was sure no one else was listening in. "I was scared of disappointment, so I isolated myself, and had never before had the confidence to conquer that fear." He smiled weakly as he remembered, though brightened up as he came back to the present. "But that was in the past."
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Outlook Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:30 pm

"You mean ever since we were pups?"she tilted her head. "Wow. Your really patient."she chuckled. She licked Dusk's cheek and lay down. "Not many have an eye for my beauty, I didn't think I would have found love either."she said.
Back to top Go down
Duskfang
Young Warrior
Duskfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Outlook Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:40 pm

Duskfang chuckled. "Patients is a blessing not all have, and is often taken for granted." Laying down beside Snowflower he licked her muzzle gently. "I can't imagine why." He stated truthfully at one of her last comments. Placing his head down on his paws he looked out across the white moor, the wind ruffling his pelt.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Outlook Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:50 pm

Snowflower smiled. She lay her head on her paws as well. "Leaf bare should be gone soon."she said. "I look forward to new leaf."she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Duskfang
Young Warrior
Duskfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Outlook Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:31 pm

Duskfang smiled and let out a huff of agreement. New leaf was always welcomed by the Clans, and he couldn't wait to be able to run through the grass again on the moor. And perhaps this time he would not be alone. He smile at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Outlook Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:16 pm

Snowflower smiled. She hummed a little tune but started singing the song.

"Shipwreck in a sea of faces
There's a dreamy world up there
Dear friends in higher places
Carry me away from here

Travel light, let the sun eclipse you
'Cause your flight is about to leave
And there's more to this brave adventure
Than you'd ever believe

Birds-eye view, awake the stars 'cause they're all around you
Wide eyes will always brighten the blue
Chase your dreams, and remember me, sweet bravery
'Cause after all those wings will take you, up so high
So bid the forest floor goodbye as you race the wind
And take to the sky."

She sang softly.

(Take to the sky by Owl city X3)
Back to top Go down
Duskfang
Young Warrior
Duskfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Outlook Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:40 am

( x3 )

Duskfang smiled. " You are a wonderful singer you know." He said as she finished the song. He had never heard it before, but from what Snowflower had sung, it sounded like a beautiful song. "Do you like singing?" He queried, looking at her warmly.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Outlook Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:40 am

"Thanks."she said. "Yes, I like it a lot."she smiled. "I always did at the borders when I was bored."she said. "And now, when my heart is joyous and free."she said.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
Outlook Rock Left_bar_bleue20/20Outlook Rock Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

Outlook Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:40 pm

(Sorry for not switching accounts)

Duskfang smiled and licked Snowflower's cheek. "Joyous and free huh?" He smiled. "I'm afraid I'm not much of a singer myself...well, I have never really tried." He chuckled, "And it would probably be best for most wolves if I never do, that is, if they wish to keep their hearing."
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Outlook Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:30 am

Snowflower smiled. She looked to the view once more. "too bad... This view will not last."she huffed. "When the snow melts, the image won't be the same, take your time to enjoy it."she yipped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outlook Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outlook Rock
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: