Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
"Carnival" - Page 11 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

"Carnival"

Go down 
+18
Graystar
Moonwhisper
Squirrelpup
Frostpup.
Snowstorm
Fangclaw
Nightfeather
Feathersoul
Russetstar
Apachewind
Lightningflash
Silverheart
Dovepaw
Magmafeather
Tallfeather
Shadewhisper
Skyfeather
Shadestar
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue15/15"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is a role-play event which occurs after the meeting in Fourtrees #2.

An abandoned carnival sits here, forlorn and with an unwavering silence that makes the hair on the back of your neck stand straight up on end. In the center of the carnival sits a tall pole- and, at the top, a flag- the flag which originally caught the attention of the wolves at the Gathering. Now that the meeting was over, Shadestar led a group to this place in order to investigate and hopefully put a stop to any Twoleg activity. However, it seems like there hasn't been any for an extended period of time. There's an old, run-down ferris wheel and a couple wooden rollercoaster, as well as a funhouse and some booths- one for selling tickets, many for receiving prizes, and many old food and beverage booths. There is a sign in front of the entrance- CAUTION, NO TRESPASSING- but of course the wolves cannot understand and enter anyway. As you walk in, it seems at the corner of your eye you see a light flicker. Turning, you only see the broken, shattered bulb of an old colored bulb that decorated the carnival itself. How curious... and also, how creepy. Something doesn't feel right- something must have happened here.

"Carnival" - Page 11 Like-a-Bad-Dream-abandoned-Six-Flags
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Crystals : 18

Stats
Symbols:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue7/10"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/100"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:53 pm

When Sky saw her leader coming at them she knew it was going to end horribly, she just knew. and she was right. All the time Shadestar was yelling at her and Tallpaw she was flinching back. When Shadestar finished his little lecture she opened her mouth to say something but Tallpaw beat her to the punch. She watched with her mouth slightly agape as he back talked her mentor. She knew she would have ended up doing the same thing yet this wasn't Tall's leader so it wasn't really his problem, but his defensive words made her feel a little warm. Skypaw awkwardly watched the two, knowing she shouldn't talk if only to make the situation worse than it already was. She cautiously looked up at Shadestar, dreading his response to Tall's words.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue15/15"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:59 pm

"I'm the mouse-brained idiot, now? You're the one who went against Clan leaders SPECIFIC orders and in the process got one of MY apprentices hurt, it's your fault, and also hers. You know how this works now? GET out of my sight, before I skin you myself. It's past the Gathering so the truce doesn't last." He spat in fury at the arrogance of the small apprentice before him. First he disobeys orders and then he directly insults a Clan leader? "And trust me, Russetstar will be hearing about this. I don't want to hear another word coming from your mouth, apprentice. Leave. Now. I never want to see the two of you together again. And it isn't my fault she is hurt because you two disobeyed orders!" His fury turned back towards the female apprentice. He thought she knew better than this. "You don't even deserve to be an apprentice anymore." he spat. Then he howled for Lightningflash himself.

(We'll just assume she came so we can continue here)
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue14/10"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/100"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:04 am

Tallpaw shivered as the raw fury behind Shadestar's words washed over him, but he didn't back down, and despite the harsh berating behind his words, his eyes still glimmered with fierce defiance. Tallpaw knew that later he'd regret this. He was being more stubborn, more determined, and more disrespectful than he'd ever been in his life, and now he was enlisting Shadestar, one of the clan's most forlorn wolves, as a potential enemy. He was pushing his luck, but Tallpaw was determined to get one last lick in, and the moment Shadestar finished speaking, he peeled his lips back in a snarl. "Well you can go stuff yourself!" He spat, using the exact words Skypaw had used earlier, and before the leader could respond, Tallpaw whirled around, cast Skypaw an apologetic glance, and strode off towards the crowd of other wolves trying to make some path for the others to get out of this place.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue7/10"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:08 am

Skypaw whipped her head around to watch Tallpaw leave, "But- ! Tallpaw!" she barked, wanting to go after him but couldnt with Shadestar right in front of her and her injured paw. She looked back at her leader with a glare and waited for him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Crystals : 600

Stats
Symbols:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue7/40"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/40)
Loyalty:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue65/100"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

PostSubject: Re: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:09 am

Magmafeather went over to Shadestar and the apprentices. First, he set his eyes on the apprentice. "That is no way to treat a clan leader. " He said in a stern voice. "Apologize. Now."

Then he turned to Shadestar, and spoke again. "I do not intend to offend you or undermine you, but they are just apprentices and are not as smart as us Warriors, there's no reason to get so mad at them. And besides, you said back at fourtrees that the truce applied during this exploration. It's bad to go aganist your word, you know."

Last edited by Magmafeather on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:12 am

Skypaw snorted and let her temper get the better of her. She unsteadily got onto her paws and glared harder, "I can treat whoever I want however I want if they say something like THAT to my friends!" she growled to the warrior. And with that she whipped around and slowly but quickly stalked away from the two and to where the wolves were gathering.
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Stats
Symbols:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue7/40"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/40)
Loyalty:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue65/100"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

PostSubject: Re: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:14 am

Magmafeather growled loudly at Skypaw in anger, but he let her go away. She would learn in time, he thought. He continued to wait for Shadestar's response.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:17 am

Shadestar snorted at the apprentice's feeble comeback and watched him with glaring golden eyes as he turned his back and ran away. "He'll get what's coming to him, they always do." He said to himself before turning his glare onto his apprentice. "You disappoint me more than anyone else has in my life." He said with fury. "We'll talk about your punishment when we get back to camp. Now hurry up and get up so we can leave." He stood, waiting for the apprentice so he could assist her in getting to the fence. He had no idea how she would get out, so they would figure it out when they got there. He turned to see a Riverclan warrior and his eyes flashed angrily. "You can't tell me how to treat anyone." He spat. "This is not your battle. Leave, RiverClan Warrior." Then Skypaw stood up and left. "He is not your friend, Skypaw." he growled. "You'll meet him in battle, you can be sure of that. And you can't treat your Clan leader like this, and I will not stand for it." He left her to walk alone if she wished to be stubborn, and trotted quickly back to the group. "Tallpaw and Skypaw ran off on their own, against clear orders and should be punished as such-I don't want to see that apprentice ever again." He growled to Russetstar.
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:21 am

Magmafeather walked to where the wolves were gathering, shaking his head toward Shadestar. The Mindless side of him wanted to enter a verbal battle with the Leader, but he listened to the rest of him that said to let it go. Still, he made a personal note that the next time he and Shadestar met in battle, Shadestar would receive the most painful punishment possible.
Back to top Go down
Skydust
Inactive/Departed
Skydust

Crystals : 153

Stats
Symbols:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue16/40"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/40)
Loyalty:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue30/100"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:22 am

Skydust shifted on his feet. A small whine leaving his muzzle, he ha chosen the life of a medicine wolf because it kept him mostly from harms way. The small underdeveloped wolf did not due well with fighting or running or any physical activity, and so stuck closely to some of the warriors sides. Faces came and went and names did not even register. He only wished to be safe from harm, and perhaps his sharp eyes could spot something others could not.

He only hoped it would not end badly here. He watched as the two apprentices got scolded, he only wished that if he ever got an apprentice, he or she would act better then these two had, they were a disappointment to their clans. But then again how could one be too hard on them? They were not fully trained yet and did not know any better. Sighing the male stuck with the group, listening to the leaders words

(So very lame, but i managed to get a post done before dying from exhaustion. Perhaps there is a kind soul that will stick to Sky's side? And i hope this was on subject.)
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue14/10"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:28 am

Tallpaw was carried forward by sheer fury and disbelief at his own actions, and was aware of little more than his paws slamming the ground as he padded off towards the group of wolves. When Shadestar passed him, however, Tallpaw whirled around and saw that Skypaw was also limping her way back to the group. Casting Shadestar a furtive glance, Tallpaw was relieved to see that he had his back turned and was talking to Russetstar -- no doubt gloating about their "treachery", Tallpaw thought with a tinge of fiery hatred. Quickly, so as not to attract any attention, Tallpaw dropped back until he was only a few pawsteps away from Skypaw and quickly muttered, "He's just an idiot. Don't listen to him. I won't let him split us up."

The moment he finished speaking, Tallpaw hurriedly quickened his pace so he was walking several wolf lengths ahead of Skypaw -- thankfully, no wolf had seen.
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:32 am

Magmapup thought he had seen another moment of discussion between Sky and Tall, but then Tall was ahead of Sky by far, so he decided he must have imagined it. Still, he eyed them both angrily and thought about how both apprentices were severely breaking the warrior code with their serious friendship. He was glad that neither was his apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:33 am

Skypaw looked down at the ground as she was limping, a smile playing at her lips at Tallpaw's words. She knew he was speaking the truth but until her paw got better she knew that they couldnt see -sneak out- each other for a few days. Her tail wagged slightly at the thought of seeing Tallpaw again, without Shadestar knowing.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue6/10"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:05 am

(wow this boomed, can anyone recap for me?)
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue16/20"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/100"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:06 am

"I think it's an odd flag on a large tree made of weird stuff Moonpup." He replied confidently.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/20"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:49 am

Heatherpup watched the comotion unfold before her and lifted a paw to go over to the apprentices, but quickly withdrew it, thinking better of it and knowing that she would probably give only a feeble attempt to make things better anyway. She wondered how injured Skypaw was and scanned the area for Skydust, but when she failed to locate him she gave a slight huff. Shadowclan can sort out their own problems, she decided bitterly before yawning and rolling onto her back.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/20"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:00 am

Heatherpup stood up and gave her pelt a little shake to dislodge anything that may have gotten stuck in there. She gave a slight sympathetic glance at Tallpaw before trotting around the edge of the fence, wondering what to do.
Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Crystals : 590

Stats
Symbols:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue27/30"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)
Loyalty:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue53/100"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (53/100)

PostSubject: Re: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:26 pm

"Huh" she said, tilting her head to look up at the flag."Your probably right." Moonpup tapped her paw against the metal flag pole."But it doesn't feel like a tree." She circled the pole, trying to get a better look at the flag.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue12/10"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue30/100"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Lightningflash had simply clung to the monster when suddenly it stopped. She sat there for a moment then growled softly and hopped out. She heard Shadestar's voice mingled with a frustrated voice coming from Tallpaw. She peaked from behind where she was hiding and watched. She flinched slightly when Shadestar howled for her. She shook herself and darted out quick as a bolt of lightning. She skidded to a stop near Shade and powered her head slightly in greeting. "I followed them to try and keep them out of too much trouble but these two leg things went crazy. I should have spoken to you about it already or brought them back. Sorry Shadestar." She said, her apology merely a recognition that she could have done something different, not quite an apology. She listened as the leader fiercely spoke of Tall and Sky. She felt slight pity for the two but that was soon replaced by a dark smile. Not that she liked hurting others as much as this, but she liked that they did get into trouble. She watched as the shadowclan apprentice limped away. She turned to her leader and followed him back, not even presenting herself as if she were a scolded apprentice. Mostly because she wasn't. She stood quietly as Shade told Russet what he felt. She was still pretty calm cool and collected, even when he spoke of never wanting to see Tallpaw again.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue6/10"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:22 pm

(I will continue to rp as Rainpup until this is over)
Rainpup quietly stood next to the fence, waiting for everyone. She looked around and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:40 pm

{Heatherpup, please try not to double post, thanks! ^^

EDIT: Russetstar told me that she deleted her post, making you seem like a double. Sorry! ^.^"}

Last edited by Skypaw on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/10"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Grayheart watched what the other wolves were doing nearby; Shadestar had been angry with two apprentices and had talked to WindClan's leader about it. A wolf had also suggested pushing objects ontop of each other to get past a fence, with the young pups and perhaps small apprentices going through an opening rather than jumping down and getting hurt if they landed wrong. The gray-blue furred wolf trotted over to where several of the other wolves were, her golden eyes glancing at the fence as she wondered how they would jump down without ending up hurt.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:58 pm

It's ok, and sorry about any confusion caused xD )
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Crystals : 390

Stats
Symbols:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue44/30"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/30)
Loyalty:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue61/100"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

PostSubject: Re: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:03 pm

Nightfeather watched as Shadestar lectured the two apprentices and became more enraged with every word they spoke. She sighed and looked back at the crates. Seems a bit harsh, but he's right.. she thought. She shook her head and returned her focus to escaping the carnival. She hadn't thought of the possibility of injury from jumping over the fence, but what else was there to do? They'd have to risk it, unless someone found a better way of getting out. The female looked around at the wolves who had gathered, hoping that the clans would leave the eerie carnival soon.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
"Carnival" - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue12/10"Carnival" - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:39 pm

(oops. Didn't mean to put Lightningflash last time. Hey Shade, should we just say that the ceremony already happened for Lightning or should we wait till the clans get back home and Shad can announce Lightning as a warrior?)

Lightningpaw, who was quiet, silently padded to the fence where the crate was. She sniffed it slightly then simply stared at the crates and the fence as well as the ground on the other side. Her tail and ears were twitching, a sign that she was thinking. She nudged a crate nearby nd it seemed light enough to lift. "Well we might be able to lift them to stack them." She said, mostly to herself. She walked around and looked for something that might be of help. She found a long flat piece of something that looked like a flat tree trunk. She approached it and sniffed it cautiously, unaware that it was just a plank of wood. She studied its length and compared it with the fence. /Maybe this can help./ she thought. She stepped on it cautiously and it held her weight well enough. Soon all four paws were on this wooden plank. It was at an angle and only the ground and another crate held it on opposite ends, the middle being above ground. She tested it and found it supported her weight well. She jumped off and barkd for Shade and the others to come see and hear her suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Carnival"   "Carnival" - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Carnival"
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next