Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Old ShadowClan Camp

Go down 
+32
Swiftstreak
Dovepaw
Isenfire
Fullpup
Caprina.
Lunalight
Hawk
Brightstorm
Oakthorn
Barkstripe
Dusktail
Nightfall
Rowanpup
Lightdawn
Heatherstar
Mistypaw
Silentwhisper
Ravensky
Starksoul
Shadowpup.
Squirrelpup
Snakepup.
Dustypup
ShadowFang
Lightningflash
Moonlightmelody
Apachewind
Skyfeather
Darkfeather
Nightfeather
Shadestar
StarClan
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:13 am

First topic message reminder :

A camp is a site where a Clan makes its permanent home. It is where the wolves sleep, meet, bring fresh-kill,get treated for injuries or illness, receive orders, and make reports to the Clan leader or deputy. Some wolves, such as queens, kits and elders stay in the camp, while the warriors, deputy and leader patrol the territory and hunt. Each Clan has one camp.

ShadowClan camp is surrounded by prickly brambles and bushes and hidden in a well-concealed hollow. There are constant patrols sent out and the camp and borders are fiercely guarded. There is a small, always guarded path leading to and into the camp. The leader's den is located underneath a large oak tree. You must gain entrance and not enter the den without permission. Near the edge of the clearing of camp there is a large, smooth boulder used for meetings and announcements. Right next to that boulder, there is a smaller rock. Underneath this rock is a cave where the Medicine Wolf resides. Sick and injured Clan members visit and get aid there. The warrior's den is located underneath bramble bushes and is lined with moss and pine needles. There is also another thorn bush. This is the nursery where new born pups and their mothers live until the pups have grown.

Despite the fact that RiverClan and ShadowClan had combined, both camps are still used frequently by each Clan.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Crystals : 407

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue48/20Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue70/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:34 pm

Apachepaw remained silent and calm when Shadestar growled at the others, continuing to walk the male spotted Skypup and made his way toward her. "Good day my lady," He said, giving a friendly smile, "What is such a beautiful female such as yourself doing hiding in the shadows?"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-walkersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Crystals : 18

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue7/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:47 pm

Skypup{paw? I don't know anymore D:} snorted and opened her eyes to gaze up at her clan mate, "I don't know. What is a mouse brain like you doing walking?" she teased. She rolled over onto her side but kept her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue48/20Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue70/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:14 pm

Apache stopped and cocked his head as if contemplating her words, sitting the male looked at the sky his face scrunched up in thought. " Walking and hiding away one's beauty is two totally different things." he said, standing the male trotted closer to her. Head butting her in the should her went on, " You have such a spectacular snow white coat, nothing like our dull boring grays and blacks. You should wear it with pride! A gem that stands out among the stone, you shine with the like of first snow."
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Crystals : 266

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue2/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:19 pm

Squirrelpup peeked out of the nursery. There was absoloutely nothing to do at camp. And there was only one other pup there. "Shadowpup? What shall we do?"
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue7/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:26 pm

She rolled her eyes at Apachepaw's words and pawed softly at his front leg, "Just because I have a different coat colour doesn't mean I am a 'gem that stands out among stones'," she scoffed but gave Apache a smile, "But that is a sweet thing of you to say."
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:31 pm

Apache once again cocked his head, "You seem to be hiding because of your pelt color, and I was not talking about your pelt color, your personality also sets you apart" he said, once again butting his head against her shoulder, "You're welcome my dear, I merely speak the truth as I see it."
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Skypup laughed softly at his words, a slight twinkle in her eyes. She flicked her tail at Apache's and said, "'Truth as I see it'," she echoed. A small smile twitched on her lips, "Sounds promising."

{I have like, no Rp inspiration ;;}
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Apache laughed, shaking his head he sat down next to her. Casting his eyes around the camp the male took in everything that was going on around him, everyone every action they did.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Crystals : 266

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue2/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Squirrelpup looked around and saw Apachepaw looking at everybody. well, wont miss an opportunity! he thought and bounded their way.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:16 pm

{Forget this, Im saying Skypaw}

As soon as the male sat down and looked around them camp, Skypaw looked away, a pained look in her eyes.nWhat Apachepaw had said had bothered her. She didn't like standing out among the Clan too much. Sure, her personality was different and original, but so was everyone else's in the Clan. Then her pelt just made her self conscious. She had gotten it from her father. And that was just the problem. Her mother, Midnightflower, had never told the Clan who her father was, but she'd told Skypaw so she would understand. Her father was RiverClan. It made her different. She didn't want that. Skypaw let out a small growl, that was louder than she would have wished it to be.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Apache watched Squirrelpup bound toward them, his lips curled into smile welcoming him. But when Skypup growled Apachepaw turned to look at her, his head cocked in a questioning manner. "My dear don't let your pelt color get you down, " He said, kindly nudging her.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:39 pm

Skypaw's head whipped around and she snapped her jaws close to Apache's muzzle, "Be quiet!" she growled. And with that she got up and walked off with her ears pinned to her head and her tail trashing fiercely. With an irritated growl, Skypaw stalked out of camp and into the territory, not caring where she was going.

-To wherever Im going xD-
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue12/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue30/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:14 pm

Lightningpaw looked at her mentor, her eyes returning to their usual loner/sarcastic selves. She would have glared at her mentor and barked that she wouldn't have let the pups even lay a single hair from their tails touch anything but Shadestar reached her first. She struggled to keep from growling at him, sitting in a much less nervous posture and a far more frustrated one. She tried to keep her tail from twitching as she also struggled to keep her voice respectful. "I barely even went in. just enough to grab Squirrelpup and get him out of the den. I planned on only letting him take a look at what it was like. Besides, it's creepy in there. I wouldn't have stayed for more than a few minutes, she said, honesty in part of what she said. Truly she did think it was creepy in there, especially with those deathberries. She looked away. "Won't happen again, trust me." She muttered, her eyes seeming to reflect laziness and a lack of caring. This of course was just to hide the seething anger inside of her that threatened to burst forth like a raging wildfire. Instead she shook her head. "Okay, so now I've learned to never go into the medecine den without permission, got it. May i go now? I'm tired from the gathering and want to get off my paws for a few moments." She asked, hoping she would be let off with just a warning. /I'm definitely keeping that Squirrelpup out of the medecine den. If he's caught in there and I'm anywhere near him, they'll think i let him in there again./ she thought to herself as she awaited their answer.

(By the way. Tomorrow and Sunday, I may not be able to get on for more than a minute or two to reply. After that I should be a little more active again. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

Crystals : 120

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:41 am

Shadowpup followed Squirrelpup nervously, shuffling forwards unlike his bounding pawsteps. "H-hi," she stammered at Apachepaw and Skypaw, "Um...s-sorry if I'm int-interrupting a-anything...I-I was foll-following Squirrelpup." She gestured at Squirrelpup nervously.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:07 pm

Apache flinched when Skypup snapped at him, but he did not lash out in anger merely gave her a sad apologetic look. His ears shot up when his friend left the camp, instantly he was on his feet following her. Unable to let things stay how they were, he had angered her and he need to make amends. He also did not want to leave her to wander the territory on her own.

-Following Skypup-
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue15/15Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Shadestar watched the apprentice disappearing into a den, knowing that they weren't sorry and definitely would do it again. He rolled his eyes, knowing how difficult the youngsters could be. He looked around for the Medicine Wolf to give her a warning of the wolves arrivals to her Medicine Den and how she should prevent it in the future. There were dangerous herbs in there, the leader was sure, but he couldn't see her at all. But then he noticed Skypup and Apachepaw having a conversation. He rolled his eyes as he heard the flirt's words to the young pup. Speaking of her, he knew he had mentioned how he was her mentor. They would need to do the ceremony, now preferably, so they could get it out of the way and begin training. But before he could wander over to them to speak to her, she stormed off in a rush, Apachepaw then departing soon after. Knowing that this was his apprentice, he departed from the camp and followed after a couple moments of thought.
Back to top Go down
Starksoul
Inactive/Departed
Starksoul

Crystals : 69

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Hi everyone I just got accepted

Recap please

Last edited by Starksoul on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue12/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue30/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:47 pm

Lightningpaw had wandered off, or rather, stalked off toward the shadows near the apprentices den. Not even the sight of Apachepaw seemed to settle her mind. Her bright eyes seemed to glare at everything, her dark pelt blending almost perfectly in the shade. The young wolf just lay there, head on her paws and tail and ears twitching as if sprung tightly up, waiting to be released and spring back to life. After seeing a couple of the young wolves make their way out of camp, Lightning herself slipped out, absolutely sure nobody had seen her, and just lay down just outside of the enterance, contemplating what she would do. Then she made her decision.

*off to burnt sycamore if anyone wants to join me...*

Last edited by Lightningpaw on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue15/15Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:12 pm

True wrote:
Wolf Name: StarkSoul, but you can call him Stark
Clan: shadow
Current Rank: warrior

Body Type : Stark is a large, muscular, highly attractive wolf.
Eye Color:[/b] He has deep, spiraling gray eyes that slightly change colors in the light
[b]Main Fur Color: light gray
Markings: He has a dark gray tribal mark on forehead that is connected to a dark gray stripe down back and tail. he has two scars-shoulder&flank

Personality: Stark is brave and noble like his father, he is a loyal and passionate lover and a fierce fighter. He is very caring and
About Him: Stark is a great swimmer and loves water, he is stealthy, strong, and agile in battle or when hunting. He fear losing those that he cares about. He is young and still learning from his mistakes. His teen/young adult age attracts him to female often!

{not Rped}
mother: he never new his mother {she was a riverclaner, but he doesn't no anything about her}
father: he only remembers a bit about his father{shadowclan} because he died when stark was a pup
History: his father "found" a pup and adopted him into the clan

Reference (optional):
file:///Users/Mario/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202012-07-24%20at%209.10.24%20AM.png
copy and paste at search box at the top of you're page to view

Hi everyone I just got accepted

Recap please

Hey there Starksoul! You are RPing as if you are already a member of the pack. We had an interesting time at the last Gathering (the next one is coming up August 1st) and we're all back at the camp and recuperating. Well, Skypup (soon to be Skypaw in RP) stormed off, Apachepaw went after her, and Shadestar after them since he is Skypup's mentor (when the apprentice ceremony takes place). Everyone else is just hanging around at camp.
Back to top Go down
Moonlightmelody
Visitor (Pack Friend)

Crystals : 68

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue4/15Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/15)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue13/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 am

Moonlightmelody listened as Lightningpaw made an explanation of everything. Even Shadestar had come over to give them orders to not go into the Medicine Den again. Irritation flowered in her as Lightningpaw slipped away, and out of fury, the dark female did not go after her.

"Never said you did, mouse brain," she grumbled to herself. Moon glanced around before stalking over to the warriors den and sitting outside of it. This was getting really old, really fast.
Back to top Go down
Starksoul
Inactive/Departed
Starksoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:36 pm

{Ok, see you there, what time is it in the rp}

Stark stood up and walked towards the entrance of the camp, his muscles rippling under his pelt. He walked out into the cool, damp, dark forest and headed towards the burnt sycamore . . .
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:48 pm

(I don't really know... I'm rping as if it is daylight so I'm guessing sometime during the day...)
Back to top Go down
Starksoul
Inactive/Departed
Starksoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:02 pm

{how about, almost sunhigh}
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:24 am

Lightningpaw entered camp with the bird still firmly in her jaws. At once she padded straight to the fresh-kill pile and dropped the used-to-be annoying bird with the rest of the prey. Then she turned around to see if Starksoul had accompanied her into camp.
Back to top Go down
Starksoul
Inactive/Departed
Starksoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:20 pm

He strode into the camp, a fresh, plump vole in his mouth. He really felt like eating it but he knew better. He dropped it on the pile and sat down in the sun and started to clean his fur.

The sun was high in the sky and it warmed his body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old ShadowClan Camp
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: StormClan Territory-
Jump to: