Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Old ShadowClan Camp

Go down 
+32
Swiftstreak
Dovepaw
Isenfire
Fullpup
Caprina.
Lunalight
Hawk
Brightstorm
Oakthorn
Barkstripe
Dusktail
Nightfall
Rowanpup
Lightdawn
Heatherstar
Mistypaw
Silentwhisper
Ravensky
Starksoul
Shadowpup.
Squirrelpup
Snakepup.
Dustypup
ShadowFang
Lightningflash
Moonlightmelody
Apachewind
Skyfeather
Darkfeather
Nightfeather
Shadestar
StarClan
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:13 am

First topic message reminder :

A camp is a site where a Clan makes its permanent home. It is where the wolves sleep, meet, bring fresh-kill,get treated for injuries or illness, receive orders, and make reports to the Clan leader or deputy. Some wolves, such as queens, kits and elders stay in the camp, while the warriors, deputy and leader patrol the territory and hunt. Each Clan has one camp.

ShadowClan camp is surrounded by prickly brambles and bushes and hidden in a well-concealed hollow. There are constant patrols sent out and the camp and borders are fiercely guarded. There is a small, always guarded path leading to and into the camp. The leader's den is located underneath a large oak tree. You must gain entrance and not enter the den without permission. Near the edge of the clearing of camp there is a large, smooth boulder used for meetings and announcements. Right next to that boulder, there is a smaller rock. Underneath this rock is a cave where the Medicine Wolf resides. Sick and injured Clan members visit and get aid there. The warrior's den is located underneath bramble bushes and is lined with moss and pine needles. There is also another thorn bush. This is the nursery where new born pups and their mothers live until the pups have grown.

Despite the fact that RiverClan and ShadowClan had combined, both camps are still used frequently by each Clan.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue11/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue55/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:42 pm

Ahh Lightning was smart, she already knew what was going on. Luna made a sign to Blue to sneak in the nurcery. "Well I played with Blue but he seemed tired and went in the nurcery. You can check if you want." she said calmly hoping that Blue is already in the nurcery.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue7/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue50/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:44 pm

Seeing her signal,he went around to the dirt place. He cringed at the scent. He then emerged into the nusury. He then began to ruffle his fur,to look like he was sleeping. He then laid down in his nest,shivering slightly from the frosty air.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue11/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue55/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Blue sneaked in the nurcery which made Luna feel more sure. She waited to see what will Lightningflash do. Luna was sure that they will make it. She lagged her tail looking at Lightning. "Can we play now?" she asked hoping that Lightning will believe.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue12/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue30/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:10 pm

(won't be able to post again til later... Probably not for several hours. I'll try to reply asap.)

Lightningflash smiled. "Bluepup may be there now. You probably just provided a distraction. I know bot of you were not in the nursery recently and I've been keeping my eye on the den until you showed up wagging your tail at me." She sid, smiling as if she knew everything. "Besides. Why would you have come to me to play? I don't play with pups." She said. Then she pdded t the nursery. "Bluepup. Bluepup, come on get up." She said, calling to the pup in a gentle yet firm voice. She flicked her tail at Luna, telling her to come.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:15 pm

/ ok c: /

Lightningflash sure knew what happened. She noticed we were out of the camp earlier, so this wouldn't work on her. She took her path to the nurcery as she flicked her tail at Luna, to follow. The pup got up and followed the wolf. Lightning called Blue few times. Luna tried to think something, they could not just tell where they were and what were they doing. Ahh think Luna, think.. she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue15/15Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue100/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Shadestar, still pondering, said, "I think I will go now, you stay in camp and watch the Clan. I will be back soon. With any luck, we can announce it at the Gathering." He dipped his head towards his Deputy before emerging from his den and trotting to the camp entrance. With one look back, he left his home and began his slightly-long journey to RiverClan territory first.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Crystals : 390

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue44/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue61/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Nightfeather nodded and walked out of the den after Shadestar. She stopped, though, for once not following the ShadowClan leader. She had been told to stay behind, and that is what she would do. The darkly-coloured female looked around the camp. Not much was going on. Lightningflash seemed to be interrogating a couple pups, but that was about it.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue12/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue30/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:42 pm

Lightningflash twitched her ear, waiting for Bluepup to emerge from the nursery. She calmly glanced back and noticed Nightfeather and Shadestar saying a few quiet words before Shade trotted out of camp, leaving Nightfeather behind. The black female yawned but that mischievious gleam remaned in her eyes. She knew these pups were hiding something but just what, she couldn't figure out. /Maybe just that they've snuck out when they shouldn't have./ she thought.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue7/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue50/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:01 pm

Hearing lighting's call,he yawned. He stretched,trying to appear as if he did take a nap. He then blinked slowly."good evening lightning. How are you?" He said through another yawn.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:08 pm

Lightningflash studied Bluepup and Lunapup. She smiled. "You know, I used to get into trouble and do things I wasn't supposed to." She said, glancing around quickly before leaning in toward the two pups. "I can tell you two are hiding something. This may not seem like it's coming from a warrior but I respect how well you were able to pull off your sneaking around. First Lunapup distracts the warrior while Bluepup makes it seem he was in the nursery all along. Good work. But may I suggest one thing pups." She said, lowering her voice and getting closer to the pups. "Do your research on the warriors you plan on deceiving." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue15/15Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue100/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Now trotting back to camp, he quickly made his way into its brambly entrance. All was still well, it seemed. It was like the Clan was deserted, really, not much of anything was happening. Nothing had changed since he left. But that would soon change. Walking over to Nightshade, he said, "The meeting with Graystar went well. I will make the announcement at the Gathering. Speaking of, we should probably be off for the Fourtrees at this moment" With a quick howl, he attempted to assemble the meager amount of ShadowClan wolves. Standing at the entrance of the camp, he waited not so patiently for the wolves to get into the standard line before bounding off into the forest

- fourtrees-
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:18 pm

Lightning did not wait to hear the pup's reply. She heard Shade's howl and refused to miss the gathering. "I'd like to hear what you pups have been up to. And tell me the truth or else I'll tel Shade star you've been up to something." She trotted away quickly, meeting with Shade at the entrance to wait for the others to gather. She smiled darkly at the pups.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Crystals : 390

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue44/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue61/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Nightfeather, despite her mixed feelings about what was to come, smiled a bit at the news of the successful meeting. The female got up to follow him to Fourtrees, hoping it would go over well there also. She glanced over at Lightningflash before rolling her eyes at the other female and looking away. Nightfeather almost felt bad for the pups, having to deal with Lightningflash. Though, maybe, the pups had a higher tolerance for the warrior than the deputy did. It didn't really matter at the time, though. It would be better to focus on the matter at hand, and the dark female tried to keep thoughts of Lightningflash out of her head as she travelled to the Gathering.

~ Fourtrees
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Crystals : 314

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue4/40Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/40)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:50 pm

returning to camp the black fae paused then sighed, she wouldnt go to the gathering she was too tired, padding into the den she curled up and fell asleep. perhaps she would see fangpaw at the borders another tim.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Ezioisawesomerp
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Sighing he nodded to luna. "We should tell her." He then walked up to lightning flash and shuffled his paws nervously. "We went out for a walk at the burnt sycamore,and well." He thenlooked at the brush. He then dragged the fawn out. "Caught a fawn." He pinned his ears ready for the comments. He then heard shade call everyone. He sighed,then dragged the fawn on the pile. He then ran off towards fourtrees.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:19 pm

Lightning glared at Night feather. Just because the female was deputy, didn't mean she liked her. But Bluepup's words caught her attention. She followed the others out of camp and nudged Blue pup. "Tell me how you managed to catch the fawn when we get back. "I'd love to know'" She whispered before trotting away toward four tees.

-------

https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=666
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old ShadowClan Camp
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40